Kings and Queens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Thanks stud." she said, smiling broadly as her fingers lightly stroked his penis. "Let's get this guy cleaned up first. I hate sucking a dirty dick." she said, laughing softly. She pulled him over to the sink that was so conveniently provided, grabbing a clean washcloth and running the water to get it warm. "This will only take a minute lover." she told him, leaning over to give him a quick kiss on the lips.

Danny stood there, feeling his cock grow as she washed and rinsed his penis and testicles thoroughly, drying his genitals gently with the soft towel. He looked down at her. It was obvious she enjoyed this part of her job, and was very good at it. The touch of her fingers was very sensual, and she made a point of directing her warm breath at his exposed privates as she dried the nooks, crannies, and crevices carefully. Then she reached over and took a small bottle, pouring out a generous amount of a liquid with a very exotic fragrance on her hand. She applied it to his now turgid organ, stroking it up and down before adding a coating to his balls.

Kara looked up at her customer. "Feel nice honey?" she asked, letting a finger drift back to tease at his anus.

"Oh yeah baby. Real nice." he replied, his hips jerking in anticipation.

She pulled away slowly. "Why don't we go over there and get comfie." she suggested, pointing to a double bed with a satin spread in the corner of the room. Kara gently grasped his penis and pulled him along, letting him sit on the bed. "Just lay back and let me get things started loverboy." she told him, pushing him back until he was in the position she wanted.

Danny let her move him around with her soft hands, then watched as she removed her skirt and panties before returning to him. She expertly used her fingers to stimulate him, brushing lightly over his chest as she dragged her long blonde hair along his flesh. His dick spasmed as she teased the shaft with her hair and fingers, then he felt her lips nibbling along his length. She set her breasts on either side of his cock and gently pressed them inward with her hands, gripping his penis in the soft valley between her tits. His hips jerked upward, but she was ready for it. "Just relax now, big boy. Let me do my job." she said, reaching her tongue out to quickly lap at the head of his organ. "Trust me lover, I know what you want." she added, cupping his balls and taking the head into her mouth for the first time.

"Gawd yessssss." he moaned, letting his hands roam her soft flesh as she performed a most exquisite fellatio. His fingers gently tweaked at her nipples, bringing them to erect stiffness before roaming down over her hip to discover the baby-soft skin of her backside, but he couldn't quite reach his objective. He could feel her lips nibbling their way down his organ, her tongue swirling around the head as she sucked. "Awwww baby suck it." he told her, his hips jerking up to push more of his meat into her willing mouth. She gagged; but only a little.

Kara pulled her lips from his dick with a loudplop. "Easy there lover – or should I call you Danny?" she asked. "I can make this last a good long time if you will let me." she told him.

Danny looked down and watched as she took his cock back into her mouth, her body squirming to reposition her pussy for easier access. He reached over to fondle her buttocks, letting his fingers drift down the crack between them, over her anus to find her damp slit. She moaned and worked her lips down to the root of his member as he slipped a finger inside her and began sliding it in and out. "Let me have a taste." he said hoarsely, pulling her legs to move her into a sixty-nine position. His tongue quickly found her pussy, lapping along the tender vulva and pushing the lips aside to expose her clit.

"Mmmphhh ohhhh glagphhhh" she mumbled, sucking wildly on his throbbing meat. She felt his finger dip into her cunt, drawing her fluids out to deposit them at her anal port. She pulled her head off of his penis briefly. "Just a finger back there please." she asked, immediately resuming her fellatio as she felt him insert the tip of his digit in her asshole. She enjoyed a finger in her butt, as long as it wasn't brutal.

Danny worked feverishly at her clit with his tongue, watching his finger slowly disappear into her tight little asshole. Each time he pushed it into her bottom she responded by deep-throating his cock. She was perfect! Then suddenly she was gone, heaving herself up and off of him.

"Come on Danny, let's fuck." she begged, lying down on her back with her legs spread suggestively. "Put it in my hot pussy." she added, lifting her knees and pulling them back toward her chest.

He dropped to his knees between her thighs, positioning the head of his organ at her waiting opening and pushing inside. "Yeah baby, your pussy is so fucking hot." he told her, sliding his dick into her to the hilt. Then he began stroking into her, the pace guided by her hands on his hips.

"Fuck me Danny-boy, fuck me nice and slow." she groaned, writhing her hips as she pulled him into her. She appreciated when a customer didn't have a huge pole, as her vagina was pretty snug. This was only the fifth time she'd done this; but bringing in an extra grand every month could be a good thing. He screwed her for about ten minutes before pulling out, to her disappointment. "Whaa...?"

"I want doggy-style baby. Flip over and stick your ass up here." he told her, kneeling and ready. He watched her quickly follow his request, her perfect backside now displayed for his pleasure. He wasted no time in pushing his cock back into her pussy, his hands grabbing her hips to hold her in place as he fucked her.

"Oh yeah baby, I love doggy style. FUCK ME." she yowled, pushing her hips back to force his organ deep inside her vaginal canal. Then she felt that finger against her bottomhole again. "Remember, just a finger back there. Don't get any ideas." she said. She felt his digit impale itself in her rectum in a single motion. "Ahhhh... easy back there Danny... easy." she begged.

Danny was getting close, and he wanted her to cum too. He figured shoving a finger up her butt might just do the trick for her, so he got busy matching thrusts of his dick in her cunt with his finger in her asshole. He could feel the velvety smooth muscles of her rectal chute gripping his digit, and looked down to watch as he withdrew his index finger and replaced it with his thumb. "Yeah baby, cum for me." he told her, pumping his cock into her hard and fast as his thumb gouged and twirled in her backside.

"Ohhhhhh Gawwwdddd I'm CUMMING." she squealed, her hips thrashing wildly as she felt his cock spasming inside her. "FUCK ME DANNY." she howled "CUM INSIDE MY TIGHT PUSSY."

Danny felt his semen boil, roaring from his balls to spurt into her spasming cunt in blast after satisfying blast. He wriggled his thumb in her asshole, feeling it through the thin membrane between her rectum and vagina as he filled her with his jizm. "Oh gawd baby, oh gawd.... So good." he groaned,

They lay there for a few minutes catching their breath. Kara looked at him, brushing her fingers lightly against his cheek. "Good stuff lover. Maybe we can do this again some time." she said, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before jumping up and pulling on the 'waitress uniform'. "Gotta get back to work. Take your time and come out when you're ready." she told him. "And thanks Danny. You were great." she added, twitching that hot ass as she headed for the door.

Danny got up and pulled on his clothes, carefully tucking his tender cock back inside his tight jeans.Well, it was better than not getting' laid he thought. He left the room quietly and went into the men's room, splashing his face with cold water and taking a piss before heading back out to the bar area. This time he took a spot at the bar, ordering another beer from Kara who was taking the place of the bartender on break.

She smiled and gave him a wink. "Hey big guy, back for another round?" she asked, placing a mug beneath the spigot and pulling the handle.

He had to try not to look at her body, having just had sex with her; but her curves were pretty difficult to ignore.Damn she's hot. he thought. He picked up the mug and hoisted it toward her. "Thanks baby." he said, returning her wink. Then he drank half the pint in one pull, finishing it with the second. Then, without looking at her, he spun off the stool and headed toward the door. "See ya next time." he said – and he meant it.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12