Kings and Queens Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

Too weak even to stand, I sat there wondering what would happen next, ready to stand, more than ready to take the ball gag out of my mouth nearly doing so. It was then that Laurel rolled over, assuming a doggy position, her enormous free-swinging tits hanging down.

"I need to be fucked...please, fuck me," she begged. "Please Cindy, have him fuck me!"

I looked at her in alarm, it was the one thing I couldn't do, not like this anyway. I couldn't lose my virginity, especially when I'd meant to lose it together with Jayleen. Once again, Cindy came to my rescue.

"Sorry baby, that's not part of the deal, part of the fantasy. But I'll tell you what, how about I fuck you while he watches? Maybe...just maybe mind you, he'll get all nice and hard again for us, and shoot another nice sticky load on you while I am, how's that sound?"

"Yes, oh god yes! Do it! Do it Cindy! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

Where only seconds ago I felt like I was thoroughly satiated, I sat in mild surprise as Cindy pulled what was obviously some sort of strap-on dildo from her nearby nightstand. Fitting it on herself, even I had to admit she looked wicked, this enormous, life-like looking cock sticking out even larger than I was, though not quite as big around, or nearly as hard. Even so, it looked sexy as hell, dirty in a way that sent shivers of renewed lust coursing through my body.

I sat there watching Cindy mount her from behind, soon slipping the cock inside her as she slowly began screwing her, Laurel's tits beginning to swing so provocatively. I felt my cock stiffening, surprised at myself, though Cindy merely smiled, grinning at me.

"Go ahead baby...stroke it, give her another nice dose of cum."

It took a while, but eventually I did.

**

Cindy had fucked Laurel into oblivion, leaving her to recuperate there on the bed as she led me out of the room, finally removing the ball-gag.

"Thank you baby, I hope you had as good a time as the two of us did."

"But you didn't cum? Did you?" I asked.

"No, I didn't. But I didn't on purpose. Now Laurel's going to spend the next couple of hours going down on me, and I assure you...I certainly will then. Now...go ahead honey, run along. I'll see you in a few hours from now. Oh, and tell you're mom that I'll call her later, in fact...tell her I'll be over later to tell her how my afternoon chat with Laurel went. She'll know what I mean by that."

I could only imagine.

"Ok," I said, and then hurriedly dressed, taking a moment to enjoy the view as Cindy sashayed back down the hallway towards the bedroom. By the time I got home, mom was up and about.

"Where've you been?" she asked me.

"Oh, over at Cindy's giving her a hand with the room, until Laurel showed up," I told her. "She shooed me away shortly after that, said something about her and Laurel needing to have a private chat, said she'd tell you all about it later," I finished.

I saw a knowing look in mom's eyes, a particular secretive smile I'd seen a few times before.

"Oh, before I forget, Jayleen called. Said something about meeting you before school tomorrow? Wanted to make sure I gave you the message, said something about her dad taking her phone privileges away or some such shit anyway."

"Fuck!" I thought, though not saying it. "Damn," I said instead. "Now what?" I wondered, and then headed back into my room.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers
12