Kings and Queens Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

As I began lapping away at Cindy's sweet tasting cunt, I felt two pairs of lips suddenly gobbling up my dick, flicking and licking it with their tongues up one side and down the other.

"Just be careful you two," Cindy warned her friends. "Don't go getting him too close, I don't want his first time inside a pussy to be a short one, it's apt to be short enough as it is anyway," she added.

She was right. And thankfully, they pulled back a little, now just lightly and teasingly tonguing me. Had they continued the way they'd started out, I wouldn't have lasted ten seconds.

I don't know why it was, but as sweet as she smelled and now tasted, more than anything I wanted to have her squirt on my face. Fascinated by that anyway, I wanted her to cum on me, and then cum on my dick too if she could manage that. She'd already told me that once she'd had her first cum, she always had a second one closely after that, and that it was usually even wetter than the first one. So there really was a method and a reason behind my madness.

"Not quite so hard or so fast honey," she instructed me. "Not until I tell you anyway..." she then giggled, calming down my enthusiasm. But she had a pretty good idea of what I was up to too, as she leaned over whispering in my ear. "Don't worry...I promise, I'll soak your cock if that's what you're wanting." I grinned into her pussy, and I honestly believe she knew I was as she laughed out loud.

"That's better baby, yes...just like that, now you can suck it. That's it, oh yeah...that's nice, keep sucking it just like that, I'm almost there. Keep going baby, that's it, that's it...now...suck it! Suck it hard and hold it!"

I did so, and in the next instant, felt a flood of sweet tasting pussy juice suddenly filling my mouth. There was so much of it that I could hardly breath, allowing most of it to spill from my mouth, running out the corners and along down my cheeks soaking the bed beneath us. But I didn't care, I was enjoying myself, as was she as she came and came and came again.

Even before she was totally through coming I think, she slid back off my face, leaving it wet and soaked, glistening with her recent spending.

"Ready?"

"Fuck yes!" I nearly screamed.

I felt her hot, wet pussy resting against my shaft. I couldn't believe the way that it felt, and I wasn't even inside her yet! She took a moment to slither up and down against me, effectively using her pussy lips to lick me with, sucking me before finally repositioning me against her. Even then she sat up, reaching down between us taking my cock within her hand, guiding it. She now took a moment to just tease the head, rubbing it against herself, and then allowing just the tip to enter as she held herself above me.

"Well girls...take a good long last look at a virgin cock," she told the other two, who were already leaning over looking at us, looking at my blood engorged prick as it hovered at the precipice of that hot succulent split before plunging deeply into its depths.

In the next instant, it was. I felt the silky sweet caress of that heavenly sheath suddenly engulf me, consuming me. All at once I was in, buried to the hilt as she rested atop me, unmoving, each of us savoring the sensation, the feeling as my cock throbbed, and her pussy pulsated, clenching it, caressing it without moving.

"Just relax, take a deep breath," she encouraged me, which I did. And she was right too, the sensation of just blowing my nuts right then and there began going away. "We're in no rush here," she said as well. "Just lie back, enjoy it, when you're ready, you let me know."

It took several minutes, but I didn't mind waiting, nor neither did she. By now, I was also treated to seeing and watching Doreen and Laurel as each one gingerly leaned over suckling one of Cindy's sweet looking tits. She had closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of that, along with my still throbbing cock buried so deeply inside her. I finally moved, thrusting upwards, watching her eyes pop open, a smile coming to her face as she thrust back against me, slowly at first, and then with more and more tempo as we seriously began going at it.

"How's... that... feel?" she asked, thrusting against me, speaking each word individually between hot thrusting lunges.

I couldn't speak however. Every ounce of willpower was now focused on my cock, had I uttered even a single word, I'd have lost it. I think her knowing that, hastened along her second, even more powerful orgasm. I hadn't considered the fact that this might be for her, almost as much as it was for me, extremely arousing and exciting. Even with all her experience, willpower, stamina etc...just knowing that she was fucking her best friend's son for the first time in his life, and about to receive what she could only guess at, but which I knew, would be one hell of a load, was enough to trigger her own.

"Here it comes honey," she told me, knowing that that, was what I was actually waiting for. "Like I said, and promised...I'm going to bathe that hot hard cock of yours!"

When I felt that hot rich nectar suddenly envelope my shaft, no power on earth could have prevented me from spurting inside her. I felt her essence suddenly cascade down the length of my prick, the head suddenly drenched, even inside. I felt it run out of her pussy lips, like a river that had reached its crest during a storm, my balls suddenly soaked, bathed in the same sweet sticky cum syrup that my prick was being washed with.

And then I was adding my own to it. With each pulse of my heartbeat, with each clench of her cunt as it spasmed, her orgasm seizing her, ripping her apart from the inside out, I poured my seed into her. I felt each spurt as though it were the first, each one as strong as the one previous, if not more so. I don't know how many times I ejaculated inside her, it just seemed to go on forever, that's about all I knew. Even when she actually collapsed, falling off and away from me, I really wasn't aware of it. It was as though my cock was still inside her, still pumping out hot thick cum, still squirting wildly inside. It took a long time, a very long time for me to even realize that it was Laurel now who was sucking it, licking it, and cleaning off our mutually combined spendings, just as Doreen was now doing to her as she lay between Cindy's legs, cleaning her out, sucking her cunt, drinking down our now mingled juices.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers
12