Kings and Queens Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

"That's wonderful news!" I told Jayleen between bites, "But...it still doesn't explain any of this," I told her, still feeling a little weird and a bit nervous about all this. Obviously...she was fully aware of what had happened.

"I'm getting to that part," she informed me taking a sip of her wine, though she had hardly touched her food at all.

"Go on," I told her curious, though thoroughly enjoying my meal.

"So after that, with my new found freedom, I drove over to your place intending to tell you all about it, but...you'd not gotten home from work yet, and as your mom had told me, had actually been scheduled to work a bit later. Which is when she invited me in, thought it might be a good idea for the two of us to sit down and have a little chat. Which is when...I learned about her plans for you, and all this," she said actually smiling.

"You...you weren't pissed when you found out?" I asked incredulously. "I mean...I didn't even know Jayleen!" I told her.

"I know that," she said still smiling. "Though yes...at first I was. Not so much pissed I guess, but jealous actually. Which is when your mom sat me down and began explaining things to me. She told me what you'd told her, how you felt...how you now felt inadequate about being with me and how that had bothered you. She told me about her now implemented plans to rectify that, and even said she'd cancel everything if I wanted her to. I thought about it. And the more I thought about it, I actually saw the logic in it, and agreed to it. Along with this," she told me sitting there smiling wearing her borrowed room service uniform. "So like Cindy said, I was sort of a last minute addition, but here too your mom arranged everything with the hotel ahead of time. So...now you're no longer a virgin either, and neither one of us can hold that fact over one another's heads any more either. At this point, it's up to us to decide if we want to make a go of things, or not, but I'm willing...if you are," she told me.

I was still stunned, but after what she'd told me, how could I refuse?

"So...you're not mad?" I asked once again.

"Mad? No. Horny? Yes!" She grinned standing up. "I do have one question for you though, what's the deal with the cards anyway? Your mom insisted that I put them on the plates when I brought our dinner in."

I burst out laughing. "I'll explain that all later," I told her. "It's a long, long story. But right now, what I want to do more than anything, is make love to you," I told her.

"I'd like that," she answered back quickly stripping out of her clothing as I sat on the edge of the bed now watching her. "Just one more thing though I wanted to ask you about."

"What?"

"Your mom asked me quite frankly if there was anything we hadn't done yet."

I shook my head in disbelief, mom was continuing to surprise me, even in this.

"Why'd she ask you that?" I wondered.

"Because if there was...that would give us something special to share, something that you and I actually could experience together for the first time," she told me. "And there was...there is something Kevin, something I've wondered about, thought about, but have never done. Anyway, unless it's not something you'd be interested in..."

"What?" I said curiously, not having a clue.

Jayleen sashayed over towards me, wonderfully and beautifully naked now, her cute smallish sized boobs with her nipples hard and erect standing there invitingly. She leaned over, whispered in my ear what it was.

As she did, my eyes grew wide with the admission.

"Really? You...you want me to do that?"

Jayleen nodded her head, "But only if YOU want to," she told me. "So...do you?"

I stood up, my hard cock sticking through the opening of my white robe giving her the answer.

I

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers
12