Kings of London Pt. 02

Story Info
Bisexual Nate upsets Damian and enjoys Lucia.
7.3k words
10.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story has a bisexual protagonist, and contains m/f and m/m sex, as well as non-consensual sex, reluctance, and sexual humiliation.

The first part is posted under Gay Male.

* * *

After Damian left, Guillem and Nate enjoyed breakfast together, ending their meeting with a handshake.

"You'll do," said Guillem, his hand closing around Nate's. "Perhaps sometime soon."

"Not that," said Nate, glancing down at the hand wrapped around his. "Not now. Not ever."

Guillem smiled and let go of his hand. "I see. A shame. May I ask how old you are?"

"Twenty-six," said Nate.

"Ah. Too old for me anyway."

Nate snorted, amused. "Nice try."

Guillem inclined his head with a polite smile. "Take care of yourself."

It was just after eight a.m. when Nate emerged from the restaurant, the streets shining under a light drizzle. He gave the cabbie the address of his work, then sank back into the leather seat and closed his eyes. He'd gotten up far too early for his liking.

He wondered where Alec was, and imagined his lover lying sprawled across some stranger's bed, the sheets tangled around his legs, some other man lying exhausted next to him.

He shook his head to clear away the image. Alec wouldn't do that. Nate provided everything he could ever want.

Except your respect.

He sighed. Except that.

The trip should have taken fifteen minutes at most, but sensing more time had passed, Nate opened his eyes and found the cab crawling up the road towards the house with the red door.

"This is not where I work."

"That's what you think." The cabbie laughed at Nate's expression, although his mirth dropped away when Nate refused to tip him.

"Have a terrible day," Nate said politely as he climbed out. The cabbie just gave him the finger.

As Nate walked up the front steps, Lucia greeted him at the door.

She folded her arms. "You've upset my man."

"All part of the service."

Lucia turned on her heel and walked back inside, and Nate pushed the door closed behind him and followed her into the lounge.

He dropped down on the couch. "Fifteen pages of psychological profiling on me, but how much did you do on Damian? Because I can tell you, you've made a mistake giving that man any kind of authority."

"Did the meeting not go well?"

Lucia leaned back against the breakfast bar. She was dressed in a red off-the-shoulder dress that showed a hint of creamy cleavage that made Nate want to slide the fabric down and take out her beautiful breasts. Perhaps tease her nipples while he explored her mouth.

He pulled himself back to the conversation. "It went well from my perspective. I think Guillem likes me."

"Yes, he seemed quite taken with you," said Lucia. "And glad to be finished with Damian."

"I suspect that'll be a theme among your clients."

God that dress was distracting.

Lucia folded her arms. "Is something wrong?"

"No. Why?"

"You're drooling."

Nate grinned. "A man faced with a buffet starts to get hungry."

"You can't afford to eat here."

"I've dined here before."

"That was before you became the help."

Nate controlled the twitch of annoyance this gave him and said smoothly, "And is the help done for the day?"

"No." Lucia pushed off the breakfast bar and walked around it to fetch herself a cup of coffee. "You have two more appointments today. Lunch at midday with Duncan Browne, and then I want you to come to dinner with me tonight to meet Jacek Mazur. These two and Guillem are the three key clients you'll be working with. Of them, Duncan will be the hardest to impress. It's very important that you don't get offside with him."

Something in her tone worried him. "Is that likely?"

"You can't refuse him anything, Nate. Anything."

"I'll decide that."

"That's not how this works."

Nate narrowed his eyes. "I offered to help you. Do you remember? When you were running scared for your life, I offered to help you."

She gave him a cool smile. "Then you fucked me against the seawall, and we all know how that turned out."

"True. I not only offered to help you, I fucked you. You owe me, Lucia."

She laughed. "Cute."

Nate leaned forward on the couch and dropped his polite facade. "Understand this. If anything you ask me to do comes between me and Alec, I'm going to be very upset. With you. Do you understand?"

"Don't threaten me."

"No threats, just facts. There's very little in this world I care about, and if I lose the one thing that keeps me going, you'll have no leash. No muzzle."

"I can always have you put down."

"If you try, I'll take you to hell with me. Do not fuck with me, Lucia."

Lucia shrugged. "You're out of options and you know it."

She walked over to the couch and sat next to him. "Things could be so much worse."

She turned her body into his, and her breasts drew his gaze again as they pushed against the fabric of her dress.

"Let's not fight." She teased a lock of his hair between her fingers then leaned into him.

Christ, she was exquisite. He placed a hand against her waist while he caressed her breast and their mouths met. Nate lost himself in the scent of her, the taste of her mouth.

She pulled back and Nate slid his hand inside her dress, finding no bra between his palm and her skin. He brushed her nipple with his thumb and kissed her lips softly.

"Shall we go upstairs?"

She took in a shuddering breath. "I want to fuck you here."

"Couches, sea walls. No beds for my Lucia."

He pushed her down on the couch and moved over her, closing his teeth over one nipple. She arched her back and let out a cry, and he continued to tease her as he unzipped his trousers.

Since taking up with Alec, Nate had carried precaution, and now he handed the foil packet to Lucia. She stroked him hard and rolled the condom down his length as he continued to kiss and caress her breasts.

"I want you inside me," she murmured. "I'm ready. I've been playing with myself all morning."

He let out a groan and smoothed a hand down to the hot place between her slender thighs, finding her open and wet. He slid two fingers inside and Lucia gasped, her back arched, her head thrown back. Her dark hair lay against the couch cushion in coils of luscious, dark silk, her thick eyelashes fluttering against her cheeks.

"I'm so close. Fuck me before it's too late."

Nate positioned himself and sank into her, gratified by her gasp of pleasure. It'd been months since he'd last been inside a woman; or, in fact, anyone other than Alec, and the feel of her clutching around him as he slid into her was pure heaven.

"Oh God, I've missed you," she said. "I still taste the salt in the air when I—" she broke off as Nate thrust hard into her and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Come here." He sat up, and they stayed joined as he pulled her into his lap.

Her eyes were hooded with lust as she rode him, her hands on his shoulders, her hair tumbling around her shoulders. Her small, plump breasts bounced beautifully as Nate guided her up and down.

"Cum inside me," she said harshly, and Nate grinned.

"I was planning to."

"No, I mean bare," she said, stilling, leaving him twitching and throbbing inside her, desperate for release.

"I can't," said Nate, kissing the side of her neck. "You know why."

"You must be clean. You wouldn't risk Alec."

"Exactly."

She leaned into him and her lips kissed his earlobe. "So am I. I want to fuck you like we did that night. I want to feel you cum inside me."

"Christ, you filthy bitch."

They were both breathing hard now as Lucia moved off his lap and Nate pulled off the condom.

He sank back into her, lost in the wet, silky glide of her flesh over his dick, engulfed in her scent, enjoying the feel of her small, lithe body against his, aware of the power in his arms as he moved her where he wanted her.

They finished with Lucia pressed against the breakfast bar, her legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked up into her.

He pulled her hard down on his dick as he came, flooding her hot insides as she'd wanted, while her own orgasm clutched at him.

Sweaty and satisfied, Nate rested her ass on the breakfast bar, and she pulled his head to her chest, stroking one hand through his hair.

"Don't ever give up on women entirely," Lucia whispered. "We don't get many like you."

Holding her gaze, Nate ran a finger across her slick sex and then licked it clean. "It takes an exceptional woman to get my attention."

Lucia laughed. "It takes someone with a pulse to get your attention."

"I'm hurt."

"You're a fuckboy."

Nate moved back to give her space as she dropped off the breakfast bar and pulled her black lace underwear up over her dripping sex.

"I don't suppose you'd like me to take care of that for you?" Nate asked.

"I'm saving it for Damian," she said darkly.

So, that was her plan. He should have known.

"Now go, do your best to keep your job. Remember, you're meeting Duncan at lunchtime."

Nate checked his phone. It was already ten. "Hmmm."

There was the sound of someone at the front door and Lucia pushed him towards the hall. "That'll be Damian. You don't want to see this."

Actually, Nate really did, and he planned to. But Lucia didn't need to know that.

As he passed Damian in the hall, Nate gave him a shit-eating grin. He'd left his fly undone and zipped it up conspicuously before pulling open the front door, feeling the other man's eyes boring into his back.

As he closed the door behind him, with a credit card slipped between the lock and the door jamb to stop it clicking home, he heard Lucia order Damian to follow her.

Once he was sure they were no longer in the hall, he slipped back into the house and eased off his shoes. As he crept up the stairs, Damian's protests carried through the silent house.

"How could you fuck him? He's disgusting!"

Lucia's voice was too low to make out her words, but Damian's response was loud and clear.

"You can't be serious! Please Lucia, punish me some other way! I'm not going to drink that disgusting faggot's cum!"

Nate stifled a bark of laughter with his hand and peered around the stairwell. The door to an opulent bedroom was open, and he could see Damian standing shirtless at the end of the bed, fumbling with his trousers.

"No, keep those on," said Lucia, her voice louder now, and laced with ice. "We won't be needing that."

Nate's eyes widened. It was hard to stay silent with his body shaking with laughter, but he did his best. It really couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

"Please," said Damian wretchedly. "Anything but that."

"You should have thought about that before you went and insulted our most profitable client. I suggest you shut up and put your tongue to work, unless you want me to take up Guillem's suggestion and hand you to him for the night."

Nate saw the man's buttocks tense in his trousers at the thought of having his asshole invaded.

"Now," said Lucia.

Damian's shoulders dropped in defeat as Lucia flicked her fingers and pointed between her legs. He crawled onto the bed, his head bowed, his body stiff with disgust.

"Do a thorough job. Unless you want everyone to smell Guillem on your breath tomorrow."

Damian mumbled something, and Lucia grabbed a fistful of his hair and jerked his head up. "What did you say?"

"I said I'll do a good job."

"Good boy."

Damian shuddered with self-loathing as he bent his head to his task, and Nate crept forward another inch so that he could see them both properly.

Lucia lay with her legs parted, Damian's head pulled into her crotch. The man's tongue was buried inside her, and the wet sounds of him cleaning his rival's cum from her snatch made Nate's dick twitch again. A shame Damian hadn't taken his trousers off. Nate would have enjoyed the view.

As his mind wandered to what lay inside Damian's pants, he grew aware that Lucia's eyes were open and fixed to his face. He was about to bolt, but she put a finger to her lips to shush him, then gripping handfuls of Damian's hair, ground his face into her crotch.

"Get it all, Damian. There's an awful lot of it, for a man who has a hot boyfriend sharing his bed."

Damian moaned with horror, and Nate bit his lip to stop laughing out loud as Lucia grinned up at him. He put a hand against the hard bulge in his trousers and felt, once again, a deep, animal pull towards this woman. A woman after his own heart. A true cold bitch.

Damian lifted his head to take a breath and Nate moved back against the wall. Although it was deeply satisfying to see his tormentor licking up his cum, it was time to be on his way.

He was silent as he slipped back down the stairs, silent as he put his shoes back on. But he made sure the door banged behind him on his way out.

*

Lucia met him an hour later at the restaurant to brief him.

Nate's job with all of the Kings' clients was to ensure their clients had everything they needed, and to negotiate with whatever he had available to him when the Kings didn't want to meet their demands. It was important the clients trusted and respected him, ergo, he needed to ensure he didn't upset Duncan.

As they sat waiting for the man to arrive, Lucia suddenly stiffened. Nate turned to follow her gaze. Alec stood in the doorway to the restaurant, dressed in one of Nate's suits. He'd combed back his blond hair and as his eyes searched the restaurant, Nate got a punch of excitement in his gut, as if he were seeing his lover for the first time.

This Alec was an older, more mature man. Not the messy-haired street rat he'd lived with for the past six months.

The blond caught sight of him and swaggered over, every inch of him exuding a smouldering sexuality. He knew he looked good, and he knew he had Nate's full attention.

"Hey br—Nate. Miss." He nodded towards Lucia as he pulled out a chair and sat at their table.

"You must be Alec." Lucia smiled politely at him, before shooting Nate a look that told him to sort this out, and now.

"Alec, you look absolutely fuckable," said Nate.

Alec grinned. "I know, yeah?" He looked down at his suit.

"But, fuckable as you are, you can't be here. I have to meet a client, and I don't want them seeing your pretty face and getting tempted to break it."

Alec's pretty face hardened into an angry scowl. "Let me in on this, bruv, don't lock me out."

"No."

"You really want the alternative?"

"Nate," warned Lucia.

"Alec, You need to go. I'll see you back at the apartment."

The blond sat back in his chair and folded his arms. "No."

Nate took a deep breath and let it out slowly while he composed himself. It wasn't as if Alec was a secret, much as he'd hoped to keep him out of this whole mess. Damian had made it clear if he fucked up, the kid would suffer. Was there any point in trying to shut him out?

Alec gave him a smug smile. "I'm staying, aren't I?"

"No!" said Lucia. "Alec, you have no idea of the danger you're putting yourself in."

Alec leaned forward and folded his hands on the table in front of him.

"You mean," he said slowly, "Like the danger you're putting him in?"

"He knew what he was getting himself into."

"Yeah, he did, didn't he? Got himself right up your tight little—"

Lucia raised a hand. "You're out of your depth. Go home."

Alec blinked slowly at her. He swivelled his head to look at Nate.

"You going to tell this bitch to shut her hole?"

"I'm trying to help!"

Nate gave them both a look of exasperation.

"Lucia, please don't help. Alec, go home."

Alec's lip twisted in a snarl. "You think I'm useless, don't you? Only good for fucking? Mister fucking high and mighty goes out and makes money, brings it home to his boy who's got no skill 'cept sucking cock. That's all I am to you, isn't it? Something to own, and something to fuck."

Nate got up from the table and gestured to him. "Follow me."

"Nate!" Lucia hissed at him, and he caught sight of two men in suits heading their way, clearly the clients they were there to meet.

"Give me two minutes."

He steered Alec past the two men, nodding politely at them as they passed. Once outside, they stood shoulder to shoulder, looking out across the river.

"This is fucked up," said Alec. "It's fucked up. I'm not your fucking rent boy."

Without looking at him, Nate pulled out his wallet and pressed a wad of cash into his lover's hand. Alec looked down at the folded notes, then back up at Nate's face.

"You can't be fucking serious."

"Go get yourself some proper shoes. Plain oxfords, not brogues."

A grin spread across Alec's face. "Does this mean I'm in?"

"We'll talk about it tonight, once I know what I'm dealing with."

Alec's grin spread wider. "Yess!"

Nate restrained himself from rolling his eyes as Alec jogged off backwards, giving him two thumbs-up, presumably on a mission to find another pair of shoes. In truth, he'd coordinated himself well. Very well. That moment when he'd walked into the restaurant, his blond curls combed back, looking so adorably grown up... Maybe this would work.

Or, maybe he'll find himself handcuffed to a shower rail, hacked to death with a machete.

Well, it was too late to worry about that now. Nate swivelled on his heel and went back into the restaurant. What was done was done. It was time to get on with what he knew best. Damage control.

Lucia introduced him to a short, stocky man as he reached the table.

"Nathan, this is Duncan Browne, and—" she waited for Duncan's companion to introduce himself.

"Sebastian," said the tall, nervous man next to Duncan. He gave Nate a damp handshake. Thin and balding, he looked very much like an accountant Nate had once blackmailed.

Duncan clapped his companion on the shoulder. "Sebastian's a recent acquisition. Like you, I believe."

He gave Nate an oily smile, while the balding man looked as if he might throw up.

Duncan rubbed his hands together. "Shall we eat?"

As they made polite small talk, Nate couldn't help his gaze wandering to Sebastian. The man's hand shook as he sipped his water, and as he reached for his napkin, he unwittingly swept his knife to the floor with a clatter.

"I'll get it," said Nate, bending to look under the table.

Sebastian also bent to look, and their eyes met. Nate gave the man a reassuring smile and handed him the knife, but as Sebastian took it, Nate thought he might plunge it into his own chest, he looked so miserable.

They both straightened up, and Nate did his best to pull his mind back to the reason they were there. He needed to keep his head in the game—it was Alec's life in the balance if he fucked up. He couldn't be bothering with the fate of every poor sap he met.

He turned his attention to Duncan. While Guillem had definitely seemed the type to find Nate appealing, he didn't get the sense Duncan swung that way. He chatted enthusiastically about some business the Kings had helped him acquire, and Nate pegged him as just another ruthless bastard.

"So, is today your first day?" he asked Sebastian.

Duncan paused his conversation with Lucia to answer for the other man.

"Sebastian here's a replacement for m'former right-hand man, Gerry," said Duncan. "Who we tragically lost in a fire last week."

He had an obnoxious London gangster accent that for some reason gave Nate the urge to punch the short bastard in the face.

As their lunch neared its close, Nate excused himself to use the bathroom. As he used the facilities, the door swung open and Duncan strode in. He chose the urinal next to Nate, which set his teeth on edge, and then proceeded to let forth an abrasively forceful torrent.

Nate finished as quickly as he could, but as he turned to leave the bathroom, Duncan zipped his dripping cock back into his trousers and slammed a hand down on his shoulder