Kink Ep. 02: Playing with Toys

Story Info
Mike enjoys pushing Jenny's boundaries.
6.5k words
4.7
71k
79

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his hand running up my leg before I open my eyes. I don't open my eyes because I'm not sure what he wants just yet. Living with my former stepfather has been anything but dull. He's opened my eyes to a lot of kinky things I didn't know were out there, but pleasure has a way of opening one's mind.

"Jen." His breath is hot on my ear. His kisses along my neck send shivers down my spine and cause my nipples to tighten.

"Hmm?" His hand slides across my midriff and up to the swell of my breast.

"Open up for me, Kitten." I love it when I feel his deep voice rumble against my skin. I'm more than willing to roll onto my back and spread my legs. I expect to feel his fingers, his magic fingers, but I don't. Instead, he moves his body between my legs. He's naked I didn't realize that before but I will definitely take advantage. He nudges his hard cock against me just before he slides deep. It doesn't matter that there was very little foreplay, I get wet as soon as he touches me. Hell, if I even think about him touching me I get wet.

My legs wrap around his waist automatically, I couldn't stop them if I tried. My heels press against his toned ass as he strokes into me. I can feel the pressure of my approaching orgasm building low in my pelvis. I look up at him above me in the gray morning light and catch him looking at me. I want to hide, I was sleeping, I have no makeup on, my hair is a mess I know I look scary but I can't hide, I can't even look away. My eyes are caught on his, his deep brown eyes don't give away any of his thoughts, they never do. He leans down and sucks my lower lip into his mouth. He runs his tongue over it before slipping it into my mouth. My stomach does the weird little lurch it always does when he kisses me.

The pressure building within me is intense, I can feel him picking up the pace. My hands are gripping his shoulders, my fingernails clawing into his back. I can't help it, I can barely breathe, my pelvis lifts up off the bed meeting his hard thrusts until the pressure shatters my nerves. I whimper as my nerves spasm, sending pleasure through my body in short sharp bursts. His orgasm follows mine in several short thrusts. When he stills, his body is resting fully on top of mine pressing me into the bed. My ankles are hooked at the base of his back and my arms are still tightly wrapped around him. I wonder what he would do if I refused to let go. If I insisted that he stay in bed with me, making love to me all day with no pretense except pleasure would he do it? Or would that be the end of our hot affair that has barely begun? Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure I know the answer so when he moves I let him.

"Mmm, the best part of waking up." I sing and smile a sleepy smile, he chuckles but pulls away.

"I have something for you to wear today."

Of course he does, "Okay." I feel him slip it over my feet, it feels like panties so I lift up and look, it sort of looks like panties and... not.

"It's a butterfly." He slides it all the way up until that butterfly is sitting right against my clit. He sits back on his heels and grins at me. He looks so good, it doesn't even matter how much older he is, he's gorgeous I could lay here and look at him all day, and I would if only he would let me. He holds up his phone and presses a button and the little butterfly feels a lot more like a bumble bee. It buzzes right on my clit and it makes me squirm. He grins wider and stops it.

"I can turn it on from anywhere." I can see the excited gleam in his eye, I love that gleam. "Leave it on and I can play with you even when I'm not here. The rule for today is no masturbating. Oh, and wear these." He points at a pair of panties on my bed.

"I haven't showered yet."

"No problem, it's waterproof." He pressed a quick kiss to my lips just before he walked out the door.

I slump back in my bed trying not to pout. But it's hard. I've been here with Mike for almost two weeks and it's been amazing, sort of. The sex is off the charts hot, I don't mind the games he wants to play even the role play is fun, but it feels... empty. It hasn't all been sex. We hang out together a lot, Mike is a fantastic cook, and even though I try to help, he makes me dinner nearly every night and we eat together and talk a lot. But during that time, he treats me like a roommate, until he doesn't. Our relationship is either scorching hot or luke warm at best. I'd really like to meet somewhere in the middle. I'd like to sleep in his bed or have him spend all night in mine. But I'm not about to complain because even if I want more I'm really not willing to give up what I've got.

Thanks to Mike my day is extremely frustrating. He's set off that bumble bee in my pants multiple times, once in the shower. Again, in the car, another time in the copy place. Even standing in line to get coffee. Normally I wouldn't complain about that but he doesn't leave it on. It runs in bursts of about thirty seconds, which is enough to wake my body but not enough to put it to rest. Of course, now I understand the no masturbating rule. He wants me frustrated it's part of whatever game he is playing today but I'm not enjoying this game.

I could get myself off. It would be easy. Hell, I could just take off the damn butterfly, but I can't. I hate that I can't. I can't because of that look he gets when he's so turned on. When I play along his excitement is palpable. So as frustrating as it is, I'm determined to play along. Even if I am seriously pissed by the time he walks through the door.

"Take off your shirt." As horny as I am, and as ready as I am to strip, it pisses me off that much more that those are his first words to me.

"Hello, to you too. My day was great, thanks for asking. How was yours?" I glare at him and he looks at me surprised and then he smiles. The second he smiles I know I've made a mistake but it's too late.

"So, you're going to be a sassy little girl today huh?" He moves towards me and my heart rate moves from resting to I just ran a six-minute mile. He stops directly in front of me, his body nearly touching mine. He runs his thumb along the edge of my lower lip.

"Hi, Jen." His voice is soft, seductive. "How was your day? I thought about you all day, I wondered if you were wet, if you soaked through those silk panties. I wondered if you were turned on enough to cum in the few seconds that the butterfly was on. I wondered if you gave in and got yourself off. I even wondered if you were frustrated. If you would just take it off." I can't breathe, the way he is whispering his lips so close to mine I can feel his breath. I'm about to melt into a puddle at his feet. His lips brush over mine, his tongue gliding slowly over my lower lip, running softly against my tongue. My hands reach for him with a will of their own slipping inside his suit coat to his waist I tug him against me. I can feel his erection behind his slacks and I wonder if he's been as frustrated today as I have.

His lips leave mine moving up my jaw and then down my neck. I can feel the scratch of his whiskers followed immediately by the sensual caress of his tongue. My knees are weak and my thighs quiver with need.

"Take your shirt off... please." He whispers in my ear and I'm happy to comply. I quickly unbutton my blouse and pull it free of my skirt. Mike is watching me as he tugs his tie loose. I drop the blouse on the floor and look up at him awaiting further instructions. "Bra too." I release the hooks and drop the bra to the floor. My nipples are already hard, they've been hard all day and he smiles when he sees them. He's taken off his jacket and tossed it over the back of the couch, his tie is hanging loosely around his neck.

I hold my breath when he leans down and swirls his tongue over my nipple, he thoroughly coats it with saliva before he draws back and blows across it. The cold air causes it to tighten further and I gasp at the delicious zing it sends straight to my pussy. He repeats the entire process with the other nipple and it feels just as good.

"Take off your skirt." I unzip the back and let it fall without a second of hesitation. I am so turned on right now I'm sure that butterfly would make me cum in less than ten seconds.

"Do you always wear a garter belt or is that for me?" He whispers, his whiskers scratching up the other side of my neck.

"I don't like pantyhose." I breathe, "I wear stockings and a garter belt with my work clothes." I'm surprised I can even form a coherent sentence, my brain feels like mush.

"It's really hot." He sucks my earlobe between his teeth and I forget my response completely. Mike puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me around and for a moment I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do but then his lips are on my neck again so I don't really care what I'm supposed to do. His hands slide down both of my arms simultaneously, when he reaches my wrists he grips them tightly and pulls them behind my back. I can feel something soft and cool slide over and between. He's tying them with his tie, I don't really like to be tied but I'm not about to break a house rule and tell him no, so I don't say anything and let him continue.

Once my wrists are secure he pulls me back against him and slides his hands around my body. "You look so fucking hot, sassy little girl." He growls in my ear. His hands slide up my torso until he's cupping both my breasts. He pinches the nipples rolling and pulling. I lean my head back against him enjoying the feeling. Until I feel something literally latch on to me. There is a small red rubber thing on each of my nipples. I don't know what they are but they feel really really good. Like someone is sucking on each of my nipples at the same time.

I'm sure I look like a playboy layout standing there in only my garter belt, panties, stockings and heels but Mike can't take his eyes off me and I love that. He moves in front of me and drops to one knee, slowly he draws my panties down my legs and I step out of them. He doesn't tie them around his cock this time, instead, he tucks them into his pocket. He walks me forward to the dining room and leans me over the table. My heels give me plenty of height so my ass is up in the air when my chest is pressed against the cold table.

"Spread your legs for daddy." He's already spreading my feet farther apart but his words send a rush of heat through my body. He runs his hands from my shoulders down my back and over my ass. It's not a soft caress, I can feel each of his fingers pressing into my skin. He leans over me and sucks hard on the nape of my neck. Hard enough that I'll need to wear my hair down for a week. I don't tell him to stop. I don't want him to stop. His tongue glides slowly down the line of my spine. All the way down past my waist, skipping over my tied hands and the garter belt. His tongue glides down the crack of my ass to the puckered hole. There he stops. I squirm at the idea, but as the tip of his tongue circles the sensitive skin I decide I no longer care.

His tongue teases and tickles, I never knew it would feel so good. I feel his finger as it breaches the ring of muscle. I've had guys ask to fuck my ass before but I always said no. At this point, I don't think there is anything I would say no to with Mike so I don't even try. Instead, I just relax and enjoy the sensations as he slowly fucks my ass with his finger.

I feel the cold gel of lube as he presses it into me. His fingers don't need lube so I have to assume he intends to put his cock in there. I'm afraid of the pain and yet the fear only turns me on that much more.

Mike takes his fingers away and then I feel something else, but it's not his cock like I thought. It's cold and smooth.

"What's is that?" I ask but he doesn't answer right away. I feel him pushing it. It's bigger than his fingers but the steady pressure forces it past my sphincter and then it slides easily. I can feel my ass close around it but not all the way.

"It's a plug." Mike answered the question I forgot I had asked, "It's a pretty jeweled plug." I feel him press a kiss to what I can only assume is the jewel. "You're such a good girl, Jenny." I wish I could let you cum."

"Wait what?" His tongue slides down licking out my cream as far as it will reach and for a moment I think he didn't mean it but then he stops and stands me up.

"Get on your knees, sassy girl." I can see the excitement in his eyes and I don't even care that he didn't make me cum. I drop to my knees and he unzips his slacks and pulls out his cock. He's still fully clothed and it's strangely erotic. I open my mouth wide so he can feed me his cock but he takes his time putting it in my mouth. Instead, he rubs it against my cheek smearing a trail of precum on first one side and then the other.

"I can't tell you how much I want to mess up that pretty red lipstick."

"I can't tell you how much I want to see my lipstick ring around your cock." Apparently, he wanted to see that too because he finally put it in my mouth. I took him as deep as I could before pressing my lips tight around him. I hope it worked but now that I have him in my mouth I'm not going to take him out just to check.

I've never given a blow job with my hands tied behind my back before. I never realized just how much I use them. Since I can't hold on to him I use more suction and make sure I don't let him slip free of my mouth. It seems to be working because I can hear him moan deep in his chest and his eyes roll back before he closes them.

The head of a cock is my favorite part, cut or not, it's soft and sensitive and lickable. Since I can't let him out of my mouth I pull back down to the head and suck on it instead. I like the texture but more importantly, Mike groans again. I can taste his precum, I want to taste his cum. I slide his cock as far down my throat as it will go before I pull back and do it again. Mike his holding back, I don't know what is happening in that wonderfully perverted mind, but I really wish he would tell me because I would make it happen.

"I've been a good girl, daddy, give me your cum." I plead and it seems to break something loose. He grabs my hair pulling my head back while his other hand slides hard and fast over his cock. I open my mouth wide and manage to catch the first jet of salty cum in my mouth but much more hits my face and chest. I can feel the warm fluid sliding down my body.

"Feed it to me," I beg looking up at him. He lifts a dollop from one of my breasts and holds it out on his finger. I take his whole finger in my mouth sucking it just like I sucked his cock. I can see his cock twitch and it's gratifying to know I can elicit a response even when he only just came.

He doesn't feed me any more of his cum. Instead, he reaches down and helps me to my feet. "You're such a good girl, Kitten." He leads me into the living room and positions me on the ottoman with one leg on either side. It's much too wide so I am off balance and wide open. Mike sits down on the couch directly in front of me and smiles.

"You look good covered in cum." He takes his phone out of his pocket and holds my gaze while he presses a button. The butterfly buzzes to life and I can't suppress my gasp. I had forgotten about that thing. Just as abruptly as it started it stops.

"Does it feel good, Kitten?"

"Yes."

"Better than my cock?"

"No."

"Do you want me to turn it back on?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to leave it on?"

"Yes," I can't help but beg, I'm so horny and so frustrated. Finally, he turns it on but it only runs for a few seconds and then it stops. I huff and glare at him but then it starts again, then just as quickly stops.

"What's the matter, Kitten? You don't like this setting?" He smirks at me as the butterfly starts and stops several times. It's a good thing my hands are tied because if they weren't I'd probably strangle him right now. "Okay, how 'bout this one." He changes the setting so it is a constant buzz, but the buzz continues building until it feels like a whole swarm of angry bees is buzzing in my vagina. I cum quickly and hard writhing and twitching on the ottoman but he doesn't stop it. I squirm but I can't get away from it.

"Please Mike," I cry out and he smiles at me.

"Want me to turn it down?"

"Yes!"

He changes the setting again. Now It's pulsing with increasing intensity until it reaches the top and then it starts at the bottom again. It's only slightly better than the last setting my poor sensitive clit can't take it.

"It's too much." I cry and he smiles and leans forward. He puts his hand between my legs and slides his fingers deep.

"You're dripping." He whispers in my ear. "What part of this turns you on the most? The toy? Being tied? Me controlling you?"

I don't want to answer but then he starts with those fingers on that one spot and it feels so good I can't stand it. "All of it." I cry as I cum again against his hand. "Fuck me please, please, please!" I know I'm begging like a little bitch but I need his cock in me. The butterfly is just not scratching the deep itch. I crawl forward on my knees and thankfully he helps me across the gap so I can straddle him on the couch. He shoves his pants down and tosses his shirt away. I think he's going to take the butterfly off but he doesn't instead he takes his cock in his hand and holds it up.

"Go ahead, Kitten. Use me." I don't need another invitation I move up and let him position himself before I sink down, hard. Too hard. I completely forgot that he'd put that plug in my ass. I don't know how I forgot because it's not exactly comfortable, but I did. Mike's huge cock already stretched me to the limit but with that toy in there taking up space it is even tighter.

"Oh god." I cry out. My brain tells me to stop, or at least slow down, but my brain is not in charge. My body is, and my body is under the influence of a pleasure sensation overload. It needs a little pain to balance it out. So, I ride him hard and fast despite the fact that I am stretched thin. Meanwhile, Mike is playing with that plug, fucking me with it while I'm fucking him. I can't even distinguish an orgasm now. It feels like one long endless orgasm.

Mike pulls one of the little rubber suckers off my nipple so he can suck on it himself and then he bites down hard on my nipple and it's all too much. I can't hold back the scream as I cum this time. It's harder than anything I've ever felt. I can feel Mike cumming his fluids mingling with mine, his hands gripping my ass tight. Finally, he stops the butterfly and I slump over on him. I couldn't hold myself up now if I had to.

My heart is racing and I've lost my breath. My cunt is twitching and pulsing and my legs are shaking. The only thing that makes it even better is the fact that Mike's heart is thundering just as hard as mine is. I really hope he saw stars when he came too.

I wake up in my bed. I don't remember much after collapsing on Mike on the couch. I fell asleep on him I realize. Now I'm tucked into my bed. I'm still naked and I can feel his dried semen on my chest but I don't really care. That will wash right off. The interlude on the couch earlier will go down as the hardest orgasm I've ever had. Sure, I might top that someday, but if I do that might kill me.

I need a shower, but I need food more. I think my growling stomach is what woke me. I don't know what time it is but the house is dark and quiet. I could probably get away with streaking, but I pull on my silk robe instead.

I don't bother turning on any lights as I creep downstairs midnight snacks are the reason refrigerators have lights. Nothing looks all that appealing and I'm starving, so speed wins out over nutrition and I pour myself a bowl of captain crunch. I don't think I've eaten anything all day. I was too distracted. Too sexually frustrated to think about food so now I'm scarfing down cereal in a very unladylike manner so of course, he catches me.

12