Kink Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cool hands rubbing lightly up and down my back brought me out of one of the deepest sleeps I'd had in weeks. The room was dark and I could tell by the window that it was well past sundown. As my eyes adjusted I could tell it was Brad and Jill in the room with me. "Hey there bud, thanks for doing the labor for me." Brad said with a chuckle. "You got an extra 6 hours sleep, so hopefully you're rested enough to enjoy the rest of the night." He handed me a cold can of red bull, "This should help get the fuzz out while we get you caught up to speed."

I could hear music filtering up from the basement and heard a number of voices as well. It seems that the party had already kicked into gear which made sense since it was at least 10 p.m. if I'd been out for 6 hrs. Jill turned on a soft lamp as Brad set a duffel down next to me.

"Inside you will find your gear for tonight. There is a new leather hood for you, this one leaves your mouth open so you can suck some cocks or like a pussy or three, but it covers everything else so nobody can see who you are. In addition there are a couple sets of leather armbands, ankle and wrist cuffs and a pair of gloves we had made and altered specifically for us. The arm bands will securely hide your tattoos, again to help hide who you are. Not that we don't trust or respect every guest here, it just adds to the mystery of who the center is and also to help set your mind at ease. You understand and accept this so far?" Brad was looking at me intently as he finished.

I finished the energy drink as he finished his pep talk and merely nodded in recognition and bade him to continue with my eyes as I began to fish things out of the bag.

"Good, we're glad to see that you are so in tune with us so far for this weekend. Now the gloves, we had them altered so there is a trigger device at the wrist of each. By pressing these triggers you will be able to turn on a few colored lights that were put in the play room downstairs, this is to be used instead of a safe work since there will be music and many people around. Plus you may have something in your mouth at the time should you feel the need to use it. If you use it all play, and I mean ALL play will stop there and we will find out your need or problem. Acceptable to you? And yes we have tested it out several times during the week they are easy to use and work well."

I looked up from the bag to find them both staring intently at me. "Wow you've gone through a lot of trouble and expense to plan for this party. I'm glad you feel so concerned for me and I appreciate it. But to be honest, so far everything has been and sounds like, a dream come true for me. So why not finish telling me ALL of your plans instead of beating around the bush, and we will see if I'm up to whatever you have planned."

They both couldn't suppress a chuckle at that. "Well slave, you certainly are both correct and direct tonight, aren't you?" Jill said with a smile. "So we may as well be in return. Here is the deal. There will be about 30 people here over the course of tonight and tomorrow night. Some will be here both nights, some won't. This is beyond the circle you have been in thus far and we want to make sure you are comfortable. We've known these folks for years and have played with them all many times, some more than others of course. They are all healthy and clean and we trust them all to respect any limits that any member of the circle sets for themselves." Jill looked a little nervous and sucked in a big breath before charging onward.

"Now you can see that the scope for what it is and that may make our actions a little more reasonable. But the big thing for this weekend is this. We want you to join the circle completely as well as live your biggest fantasy. Now some of the group was here when we made your little movie a couple weeks ago and they all just loved you, in many ways. They were the ones that proposed you joining the circle completely the next weekend in our weekly meeting on the web. We were asked how we thought you would react to this situation and offer as well as your deepest and kinkiest fantasy that we knew. This weekend is your initiation and a realization of sorts, IF you agree to it and want it. So, what do you say slave?"

I sat there stunned with a mix of emotions running through me. I was thrilled and honored that not only did Jill and Brad want me in these ways, but the full circle of their swing set did as well. I was a little frightened by the prospects that were opening up for me as well. The past year had been great fun with Jill and Brad as they really brought me out of the funk I was in from my divorce almost 3 years ago. But I was afraid of getting my feelings ripped out, but they had taught me a lot about acceptance and love, beyond what I had thought I had known before. And to be honest I was getting quite horny just thinking of which fantasy they had thought was my kinkiest. In the end I felt that I owed it to myself as well as to Brad and Jill to explore this all the way, besides who in their right mind would pass up a pool of 30 or so horny, sexy and fun people that wanted to share with you?

"Yes. I want this and while it scares me some, I know this is something I need to do to finally move past the last few years. Besides the past year getting to know you two has been perhaps the most fun of my life, and adding more to that mix certainly cannot hurt." I shot them a smirk after that part which brought laughter.

"Thank you slave," her smile brought a twinge to my heart. Brad was wearing a huge grin as well. With a quick flip he tossed me my new hood. "Right then, lets get this under way. The first stage of the game will find you secured to one of the new couches you saw in the play room earlier. You will be laying on your stomach with your mouth and ass positioned for use and abuse. You will be restrained at your ankles, wrists and waist. I'm sure you recognize this particular fantasy don't you?"

As soon as he said this I could feel my hear start to speed up and I swear my balls started to swell up even more. The pain of my cock cage let me know that I was extremely turned on, just by mere words. Well I guess we can take away the mere part since these words would soon turn into reality and I wanted to kiss them both for making this happen for me. Jill's cool hands brought me back to the here and now as she removed the cock cage.

Once free ole willy stood up proud and reveled in freedom once again. "Don't get your hopes up to far there partner. Remember the rest of your dreams." With that the hood was being slipped over my head and locked into place and I was quickly led out of the room and down to the basement. The sounds and smells were very disorienting without the vision to reconcile them all with.

I was quickly led to the area with the table Brad had talked about and secured to it. The coolness of the leather quickly went away and I began to relax some. That's when I felt hands near my cock and my interest quickly focused on that and hoping for some release. A cool gel was rubbed all over my cock, which started out feeling wonderful combined with the smooth hand that was applying it. The coolness soon turned to a deep warmth as the sensations in my cock began to dim. I was being numbed! That shock was quickly replaced by feeling something snap down around my cock and enclose it in either a plastic or glass tube.

Memory flooded into me, this particular fantasy centered on me being helpless while being 'forced' to suck cock and pussy will my ass was completely used. During it all my cock was restrained and never touched while contained in a contraption that would save all my pre-cum and later the load that would be coaxed out of me simply by being fucked in every sense of the word. The people that were to use me would do so in a way that my orgasmic pleasure would be prolonged to the point of being a form of torture.

After the experience I had a couple weeks ago I could feel my body try to react to the anticipated bliss. My cock tried in vain to twitch and pulse in pleasure. I could only feel it now from the weight of the contraption that had captured it and the warmth that was now encompassing my groin. My ass on the other hand began to twitch some and I swear I could feel the nerves start to come to life.

Those nerves were definitely alive when fingers began to circle my pucker rubbing in lube and slowly invading me. After a few fun and sexy minutes of this they were replace with a butt plug and the retreated. I was left there surrounded with people who I could not see with my ass filled and on display. Man I was hornier than I thought I could ever get.

I don't know how long it was, but it seemed like an hour had passed before I felt any hands on me for a sustained time. There had been plenty of caresses and fondling of my balls as people passed me or simply came to inspect the display. Now there was some serious playing going on with my plug. Light tugs and twists led to being lightly fucked with the plug where the largest part was barely pulled beyond my ring and pushed back in. I was being teased and loosened up, I knew it and loved what it meant was coming next.

I wasn't disappointed as finally the plug was completely removed and left me temporarily feeling empty. The fingers came back putting more lube on and in me. The coolness of the fresh lube was wonderful. I always enjoy a cool or cold toy inserted in my after having had something in my ass for awhile. The sensations were delicious. Soon the fingers were gone and the tip of something large, hard and cold was being teased into my ass.

I felt someone come to stand near my head as a female voice spoke into my hooded ear. "We were told you like something cold in you after having your ass filled for awhile. I made you a present for your initiation and I hope you like it. This plug has a core in it that can be frozen and put inside it to keep it cold for about a half an hour. I was intrigued when they told me of this part of your fantasy so I made one to try out myself. I must say that the element is a very exciting addition to my play and I thank you for it. I made the second one just for you, enjoy."

With that the newest plug was pushed into me. It took a little work as it was quite a bit larger than the first and the coldness made my pucker tighten up some. Once it was in I could feel the cold radiate out into me. This was far more intense than any time I did it myself with just an iced down dildo or vibe. It was kept from being distracting or to intense by the increased frequency of the fondling and caressing of my ass and balls. My body was just getting to the point were the plug wasn't feeling cold anymore when it was removed and a large and hot cock replaced it.

Oh my god! The differences in temperature, texture and size were so radically different that it made my mind reel. Not to mention the mental aspect of knowing that it was a real cock in me. The cock remained still in me after plunging all the way into to his balls. I could feel his hands fondling the globes of my ass as he dwelled on the sensations on his cock. I could hear him holler out to others around us. "God! His ass is so cold and tight around me. This feeling is so different, but its fun. This is a fantastic element to add. I like it!"

It didn't take but a few more seconds before he began to slow stroke my ass. This was starting almost exactly as I had described it to Brad and Jill over a year ago when we first started talking on the net. Now that I knew what it was like to have anal sex I knew just how much effort he was putting into keeping the pace this slow. The combination of the coolness as well as the party atmosphere must have had an effect on him as he quickly began to swell and twitch in me and unleashed a burning hot load. The effect of his hot cum and the cold from the plug was wonderful. I'm not sure if I can describe it properly but I would surely remember this first for a long, long time.

My ass was on fire now and I wanted more cock in me. My nerves were alive and raw in the desire for penetration. I began to complain in frustration when a cool and lifeless plug was quickly pushed into me to seal in his load, but a cock invaded my mouth as I opened it to say something.

While it wasn't what I was really wanting, it was a start, so I happily started sucking the cock given to me. Since there really wasn't much I could do other than be face fucked due to the restraints, I just kept up the suction and swirled my tongue as much as could during his stroking. Again it didn't take long for this guy to pop a load and I was swallowing my first creamy deposit of the night. I knew that there would be many more given my naughty fantasy.

The plug was taken out of my ass just as the guy finished in my mouth. I could feel a trickle of cum leak down my thigh as it came out. Something thick and cold was soon pushing against my ring seeking entrance. I could tell that it was a dildo and knew that one of the ladies had strapped on for a ride. After a few awkward attempts that I assume were made in her rush to ride me, she got the head of her 'cock' in me. I could tell that this was a decent sized dildo, maybe an 8 inch one and it was definitely thick and well textured. If it were hotter and a bit spongier it would be very close to a real one. She slowly and shallowly stroked into me until she had fed me the entire length.

Once in all the way to her balls she began a slow bounce type fucking. She barely withdrew from me before bouncing in as far as she could go. I was thankful that she was warming me up nice and slow and was taking the time to bounce my prostate nicely in the process. After a minute or two of this she began to establish a nice long stroke rhythm on me. Withdraw all the way to the tip of her cock then slowly stroke back into me and then bounce. It was wonderful and her hands were all over my back and thighs. The whole thing was very nice and I got the feeling that I was being taken 'lovingly'.

These thoughts were interrupted as I heard a scuffling and shuffling in front of me. I could feel that there was someone very close to my head but I couldn't understand what the noise was until I felt a hand gently pull my head down into a warm and wet pussy. I readily obliged her and went to town eating her pussy for all I was worth. It was hard to tell in my situation but I think she came at least twice before she moved away and let me up for air. The entire time the woman was still fucking me with that same rhythm she had started. She finished up as the woman I was pleasing orally left me.

Her dildo was replace by a smaller, but real cock. His pace was not as slow as the others but definitely not a rough pace and was a nice change. He shot a load disappointingly quick. However he was quickly replaced and so it went both anally and orally until I had received about 10 loads of cum and eaten 5 or 6 women out and felt another 2 strap-ons.

During this whole time I was lost in a haze of pleasure. My body was alive and on fire and my mind was just a fog of lust. My cock never wilted and I could feel what seemed like an ocean of pre-cum ooze out of me.

A voice came down to my ear again. "I can tell you are close to your orgasm and want you to know that we are ready to grant you that now. Be prepared as we have saved the best for last." As she finished she stood and trailed her hands down my back to firmly grasp both of my ass cheeks and pull them wide. Given how many times my ass had been penetrated I thought that this was a bit strange, until I felt the head of the cock that was to fuck me next. I could tell that this one was huge, John Holmes huge.

Even stretched out and used as I was he had to go slow entering me and it felt as if it were the first penetration of the night. Slowly this fat monster was stroked into me, deeper and deeper. Now I've taken a 10 inch dildo before and I can tell you that this was bigger and longer than that toy was. Finally I could feel his hair balls slap mine and new that he'd hit bottom finally. I'd never been fuller or hornier than I was now.

After a bit to let me adjust he began stroking in and out with increasingly longer strokes. With his size he was constantly rubbing my prostate and pushing more and more fluid out of me. The heat from his cock began to radiate out into my body and seemed to center on my cock and balls.

I felt myself get even more erect than I was before and my already heavy balls began to boil. I'd been teased all day and only cum the once when Jill put me into the cock cage. I wanted this orgasm so bad words fail me. I could feel him start to swell in me and knew that he was starting to near his orgasm.

I focused all of my mind on the feelings in my ass and cock wanting to come. Feeling every nuance of being filled up with cock, huge monster cock and going over the nastiness that I had been the center of for most of the night. I pictured this huge cock sliding in and out of my ass as if I were viewing it from another persons perspective. I saw in my mind that stiff cock sliding in and out of my tiny ass, saw me tied down and submissive to every one around me and just exploded in orgasm. I came so hard it actually hurt pulsing out of my balls and down my trapped cock.

In my orgasm I squeezed down tight on his cock, each pulse of my cum made my ass milk his monster. This brought him over the edge and he started to fill me with a huge load. It felt as if I were getting a searing hot enema deep within my ass, he came that much.

I was lost in the feelings of this orgasm and barely registered him pulling out of my ass. I could tell by the coolness I felt inside that my ass was a huge gaping hole now and could feel warm cum running down my thighs as it all poured out of me. I could feel cool hands along my balls and cock and coldness enveloped my shaft as it was set free from whatever contraption that had held me. Those cool hands lightly massage my cock and eased it back into the real world, it was a lovely feeling to be honest. Whichever lady was doing that was being very tender and careful with me and I appreciated that. My ankle and wrist restraints soon followed and I was slowly sat up and cleaned off by several pairs of strong or soft hands.

After a minute where they let me get my bearing straight I was stood up and led someplace that was much quieter and I could feel that there were only the people that were guiding me in this place. I could feel two of them leave and the cloth I had hung earlier was pulled shut behind them leaving me alone with my remaining guide.

I felt the lock being undone and my hood was removed. The cooler air was wonderful on my sweat drenched scalp and face. After being in the dark for hours the dim light in this area was almost blinding and I could barely make out the person in front of me. I could barely make out that they were blonde and female.

As my focus came back I was stunned by what stood before me. A stunning pixie with a fantastic tan and golden blonde hair with a pair of the most hauntingly beautiful green eyes. "Hi I'm Trish. I thought that your show and fantasy were delicious and want to share the end with you if you'll let me."

The smile on her face and the look in her eyes would have melted me on the coldest day of my life. After what I had just been through though, I could merely nod mutely to signal my approval. With that he smiled ramped up even more and she produced a vial full of my cum and pre-cum that had been collected through my whole ordeal.

She brought the vial to her lips while staring into my eyes and drained it in one quick motion. With that she put her arms around my neck and pulled me into the deepest and sexiest French kiss of my life. As we shared this kiss and swapped my cum back and forth I melted into her and let my hands roam that lithe little body and felt my cock begin to twitch back to life.