Kink Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt my cock grow into her she broke the kiss with a giggle. "Good, I was hoping you had enough energy for a good fuck. I want you. I've wanted you since your coming out show last month. Will you take me to bed and fuck me to sleep?" Before I could even get my mind to respond her lips were back on mine. After a long slow kiss we left the area and skirted the crowd that was now a bit quieter and breaking up into couples or small groups and find space. I took her upstairs to the guest room I had slept in earlier and playfully tossed her into the bed.

Her smile and the fire in her eyes told me that this was going to be a fantastic end to the night and had me wondering just how and the hell I lucked into this added treasure. I didn't want to curse myself and waste this opportunity, even if it were a mix up and I quickly leaped into bed with her with a look that I hoped at least matched hers.