Kink Weekend Vol. 02

Story Info
Master and Slave kink shop and arrive at the bondage club.
4.5k words
4.14
35.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep easily. I was tired, sated, and full of my Master's cum. I had just had two great orgasms and squirted what felt like gallons of pussy juice all on the bed and on Master too. That is enough to make any slave sleep for hours.

When I woke I was in the same position as when fell asleep. Tucked into the side of my Master, with my head resting on his chest. I opened my eyes and had to blink to get them focused so I could see. Once my vision was back I looked up to see Master staring at me and smiling. "Good morning my little pet, I take it you slept well."

"Yes Sir, I did. Thank you for asking" was my reply. Master then took his arm from around my back and put it behind his head in a very relaxed move. As he did there was a jingle of noise like he had hit something. I looked up to see a short silver chain was attached onto the bed and the other end was attached to the thick rolled steel collar at my neck. Both had locks on them. I was leashed and locked to the bed.

"I had to make sure you did not run away. You might have gotten lost, hurt, or another man might see you and want to take you for his own. I cannot let that happen. You are my slave, my whore, my precious property. You belong to me and only me." Master then leaned his head down and kissed my forehead. "I am going to take a shower, I will come and release you when I am done."

I heard the shower start up and then laved my head back onto the pillow. I then began to smell the scent of my Master's soap from the bathroom. The scent was very relaxing to me, it reminded me he was only in the next room and that I was safe in his care. Laying in the comfy bed with the wonderful smell of my Master floating through the air, I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

"Wake up my little pet" Master whispered into my ear. I then heard the locks click and I knew Master was releasing me from the bed. I opened my eyes to see him sitting on the bed with me. "Are you ready to shower and get dressed" Master then asked. I nodded yes.

My leash was in his hands and he slightly tugged the leash up signaling me to rise from the bed. I then stood on the side of the bed and waited for further instructions. He then led me into the bathroom, told me to shower, wash my hair, shave my legs and make sure my pussy free of hair. I was then unleashed and allowed to shower alone.

As I exited the shower, clean and smooth Master told me that he had taken the liberty of choosing my clothing for the day. I looked on the bed and saw what he had chosen for me. A pair of slightly distressed jeans, a low cut black shirt which would show off my big tits, and heels which had cuffs attached and would lock. "Thank you Sir, I love what you have chosen."

I finished dressing myself. I dried my hair, put on some makeup. I know Master likes me to look my slutty best when we are out together. After I was finished I came to stand in front of Master and asked for his approval. "Mmm...my whore looks very good, I am pleased with your appearance."

We then got our bags and headed out into the city. Our first stop was a high end adult store. We pulled into a non-descript building in a industrial area. This was the right place, but I had never seen an adult store in this type of area before. Master then got out of the car and came to open my door. To my surprise, he clipped the leash on my collar and tugged to tell me to stand. I was then lead into the store.

Lucky for me, we were the only people in the store. They had a lot of sex furniture, latex, and very high tech sex toys. We walked the whole store, tried out a couple of furniture devices, picked up a few things and headed to the front to check out. Master looked down at the counter and saw some beautiful floggers. Master then asked to see one. It was black with a silver handle with a jewel at the end. Master then looked to the cashier and asked, "Would you mind if I tried this out on her?" "No, that would be fine." Replied the cashier. He looked a little excited.

"Okay, my little slut, lets get those jeans off. I am going to flog you."

"Sir, here?" was my shocked answer.

Master then pulled my leash and told me to obey him. I then did as I was told. I took off my jeans and my panties. I was instructed to place my hands on the counter and to lean forward and present my ass for flogging. Once I was in place Master began to flog me with the new flogger. It was a combo of stinging and a light thud on my ass.

Master was getting my ass good and red with the flogger. The pain was intense toward the end. I looked up to see the cashier staring at me and my flaming red ass. He had a mix of excitement and fear on his face. The excitement was winning though.

Master finished my flogging with one hard stroke to my ass. He then came up to me and rubbed his cock, which was now rock hard into my ass. With his hands he began to rub my red, aching ass. It felt good to feel his hands on my skin. "You did very well my pet, please redress now."

I then slid my jeans and panties back on, which hurt like hell on my sore flogged ass. Master paid for our toys then I followed him back out to the car.

Master and I then drove to the Bondage Club. They had rooms for rent so the guests could stay and play in private. Master had reserved the deluxe suite, it had it's own St. Andrews Cross and spanking bench. It also included a bondage cell. The cell was outfitted with rings in the walls to chain your slave the wall. The doors were steel bars, like a jail cell. The room was beautifully decorated in dark reds and browns. It looked like the boudoir of a sexy Mistress or Master. It was perfect for us.

Master, after looking around the room, grabbed my arm and pushed me into the cell. He then took a padlock out of his pocket and locked me in. "I will leave my slave here for safekeeping while I get our bags. Be good until I get back."

I was left all alone in a bondage club, locked in a cell. Master left the door to our room open, anyone could walk in at anytime. I sat on the floor of the cell and waited on Master to return. I heard Master before I saw him, he was chatting with someone. It was James, the guy at the front desk, he was helping Master with our bags. "James, doesn't my little slut look good in that cell?"

"She sure does. Your slave is a sexy little bitch." James said while he looked me over.

"She feels as good as she looks, you should go and see how soft her skin is. Slut, stand and let James feel you" Master demanded.

James walked over and put his hands on my arms and stroked me. He pulled his big hands up and down my arms, he then moved to my neck. I felt humiliated, like a pet showed off by their owner. But that was the case, I realized. I was owned completely by Master, I was his property to shelter, clothe and feed.

"She is very soft and very touchable, I would love to see more of her" James asked.

"Mmm, very good idea James, you are a man after my own needs. Strip for us slave, show us that slutty body of yours. Do it slowly, seduce your Master and his friend."

I did as I was told. I started with my top, I slowly took it off while seductively staring at the two dominant men on the other side of the bars. With my top off my black bra was exposed, my big breasts spilling out the top and sides. Next was my jeans, it was difficult to do this sexily. But I tried slowly pushing the jeans down my legs while bending over showing the men my ass. Then I was down to my thong and my bra. "What would you like me to take off next Sir" I then asked.

"Your bra, slut. Let me see my tits. When you get it off shake them for us, I want to see them jiggle and sway" Master commanded me.

Again, I did as I was told. Slowly taking off the straps and then unfastening the hooks in the back. My big tits then spilled free of the bra as I pulled it from my body. I threw it to the floor, and began to shake and sway my 36F tits. "Very good my little pet, keep shaking and swaying them as you show us your cunt."

My thong was next, I kept my tits swaying as I took my thong to the floor. I was then completely exposed to Master and James. "Put those big tits through the bars. James and I want to play with those nipples and the whore bags they are attached to."

I came forward and slid my tits through the bars. Master then told James to come warm them up for him, while he got out the toys he wanted to use on me. James walked forward to me and took my breasts in his firm grip. At first he was just kneading my tit-flesh, but got more aggressive with them and started to squeeze them. Squeezing then became tapping and then progressed to tit-slapping.

The kneading was good, I loved the way his hands felt on my tits. His hands were warm and I liked the light tugging on my skin. The squeezing was good at first, it was just a little bit of pressure. Then James began to really tightly squeeze my breasts, that was when my breasts started to ache and hurt. When the tit-slapping began it was just painful, I was whimpering at each stroke, and my tits were bright red.

James then moved on from my red, tender breasts to my nipples. I love to have my nipples played with, it makes my cunt so wet. He started to rub them, and that was amazing. The pain of my breasts with the pleasure of my nipples was making me so wet. He then began to pull on them, making them long, hard, and sensitive. He then took his mouth and began to suckle them. My head fell back and I began to moan, his tongue felt so good. But that did not last long, I then felt his teeth. James was biting my nipples and running them through his teeth. The pain and pleasure was making me want to cum.

Master retrieved the toys he wanted and came back while James was biting my nipples. "Very good James, I like what you have done with my slut. How about we decorate those tits with these."

Master handed James one black leather band that buckled. "We are going to bind her breasts with these. You take one and I will bind the other." Master said.

The bands were wound around my tits and then buckled. My tits were transformed from breasts into tight, extremely sensitive globes. Master and James then began to stroke my globes, feeling the skin tightly bound in leather. "I think the whore needs something else on her tits don't you James?"

"Yes, whatever you think, she is your slut."

Master then brought out some silver clover clamps. I began to get nervous and started begging. "Please Master, don't clamp my nipples. I don't think I can take it."

My begging was quickly stopped. Master put his hand on my mouth. "Shut up slave. I don't care what you can or can't take. James would you hand me that ball gag from the bed?"

James grabbed the gag quickly and gave it to Master. It was then shoved into my mouth and tightly buckled. "Now that is better, we don't have to listen to this slut begging. I also think we should lock her cuffs to the bars, don't you James."

Locks were then gathered and I was locked to the bars of the cell. My tits were bound, I was gagged and I was now immobile and locked to a cell. Master then picked up the clamps again, the pain was overwhelming as the clamp tightened around my nipple. The next nipple was just as bad, the clamp biting my nipple hard. When both were on Master then pulled on the chain that attached one clamp to the other. The pull was excruciating, I moaned through my gag as Master continued to pull on my nipples.

"James, go get us drinks from the bar" Master told James. "Bring them back here and we can look at our living bondage sculpture!"

Master told James he wanted a single malt scotch, and James left to fill the order. After James left the room, Master came to me and told me that I was to be a good girl and not embarrass him in front of another Dom. I was to obey and do as I was told. I begged through the gag for Master to remove it, but no. He only leaned forward kissed the gag that filled my mouth and told me no.

"I cannot remove the gag until I know you are going to act appropriately in front of my guest. You must be a good slave and not beg, you will be used however we see fit."

After that Master turned and sat in the chairs James and Master had arranged in front of my cell. James then returned with the drinks and sat in the chair next to Master. The gentlemen talked and drank all while watching me. They talked of the BDSM scene, of business and then they started talking about me. It was like I could not hear them, they talked about fucking me, torturing my tits, humiliating me in front of everyone at the club later. It all worried me and scared me.

All while Master and James talked I was in agony. My arms burned from being in the same position too long, my nipples were stinging with the clamps squeezing them, and most of all my cunt ached to be fucked. I was trying so hard to be a good slave, not to moan or beg. I tried to be still, not to squirm in my binds. I wanted to please Master and show James I was a good whore and slave.

With all of my concentration on not squirming and managing the pain, it took me a moment to realize Master and James had stopped talking. I came out of my concentration-haze to see Master was holding a weight with a hook, James had one too.

"I think my Slave needs more attention, she looks like she is too comfortable. Let's give her some more decoration, what do you think James?"

"Yes, I think you are absolutely right."

"I will take the first turn, then you can add yours after me." Master demanded. Master then walked up to me and placed the weight on the chain that ran between my nipple clamps. The pain in my nipples went from a dull roar to a scream. My eyes welled up and I moaned through the gag. Master then brought his hand up to my cheek and petted me softly. "I know it hurts my pet, but you are so beautiful like this. Bound, gagged, locked to iron bars inside a cell. You are stunningly beautiful my slave, you are being a very good girl. If you can last 7 minutes with my weight and James' on your nipples we will release you from your pose."

I moaned slightly and nodded my head to agree with Master. I just wanted to be let down. I did not want to call my safe word and let Master down, I was just going to have to suffer through it. I knew Master would never harm me, he may give me pain and push my limits, but he would never harm me.

"Very good, James it is now your turn. Please place the weight on the chain, but do not pull. She is very close to her limit"

James walked up and slowly placed the weight on my chain. I felt the pull and more of the pain in my nipples. I looked down to see my nipples being pulled by the weights. I tried to relax and go into subspace, but I could not. I was stuck feeling the pain for the whole 7 minutes.

By the time the 7 minutes was up I was lightly crying. Master got up from his chair where he and James were watching me and having light conversation about humiliation techniques. He started by taking the gag from my mouth and tossing it into the chair where he had been sitting. He then took both of the weights off my nipple chain at the same time. My nipples instantly felt better but still hurt. "What do you say my pet?" Master asked.

"Thank you Sir. Thank you Master." I said in a hushed voice.

"Are you ready, this is going to hurt more than when the weights were on. You are not to scream or cry. Breathe deep and let the pain go. Are you ready for me to remove the clamps?

"Yes Sir, please!" I begged.

Okay my pet, we will go on three. Master then took one clamp in each hand and began to countdown. One, Two, Three; and the pain was overwhelming as all of the blood rushed back into my aching nipples. But, I did not have time to breathe deep to let the pain go. Master came close and kissed me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I forgot all of the pain the instant his mouth hit mine.

Master kissed me for a long moment and then pulled back to whisper to me. "You are my very good girl, you make me proud to have you as my submissive. I do love you very much."

"James, hand me the key to the locks. It is time to give my slave her reward for being such a good little slut."

The cell was unlocked and then I was unlocked from the bars. My legs then shook and I almost fell backward. Master caught me and then gathered me in his arms to steady me. He then led me to the bed where I laid down and waited.

Master told me to arrange myself with my head off the side of the bed. I did as I was told as Master told James what he was to do.

"You are going to fuck her face. I like you James, but no one fucks her but me. She is mine, but you may fuck her face and cum on her face or in her mouth. But she must eat or swallow your cum, can you do that?"

"Yes, I completely understand. If she was mine I would not allow anyone else to fuck her either. I thank you for allowing me to use her mouth." James replied.

"Please make sure you remind her of her place and make her look at you while you use her mouth. You may call her whore, slut, bitch, and sub. Only I may call her pet and slave. Only I have earned the right to do so." Master reminded James.

Master then ordered me to open my legs wide for him. He positioned himself on top of me with his cock close to my pussy. I was so ready to cum and have his cock inside me.

"Open your mouth my pet, open it and show James just how much you want his cock. Beg him to use your mouth, to fuck your mouth and use you for a cum depository."

"Please, fuck my face Sir. Use me, cum and use me for a cum depository. Fuck my mouth please!" I begged.

James then came toward me and placed his cock right over my mouth, but he did not put it in. "I will not fuck you slut until you can get James to use that whore mouth of yours, beg more slut!" Master demanded.

"Please Sir James, fuck my mouth give me your cum. Please, use me for your pleasure, choke me with your cock, Sir please." I begged and pleaded with James.

At that James pushed the head of his cock into my mouth and ordered me to suck. He kept pushing until he was gagging me with his dick. He took it out quickly and asked, "Tastes good, doesn't it?"

"Yes Sir James, more cock please!"

James then thrust his hard cock back into my mouth. "Gag on it whore! Take my cock all the way down your throat!" James said through gritted teeth. While James' was filling in my mouth with his cock, Master began to rub the head of his dick in my pussy. It felt so good Master sliding his cock in my wet slit. I moaned for Master to continue and at the sound of my moan James began to pump his dick in and out of my mouth.

"Are you ready my little whore? Are you ready for my cock to fuck you till you cum?" Master asked.

I tried to answer but with James fucking my mouth all I could do was moan again. Master laughed and then shoved his cock deep in my pussy, stretching it. The stretching and filling of my cunt was amazing. Master's cock is very big, it filled my whole cunt from front to back . He began to lightly fuck my pussy with his cock. Sliding it in and out of my wet, slick cunt.

James was still fucking my mouth and Master was using my pussy. I felt so slutty, but I loved it. I loved the humiliation in servicing two men at once, letting them use my body for their pleasure. "Suck his cock my pet, make him cum. Feel his cock in your mouth as I fuck your pussy. Do you like how we are fucking you slave mine?"

At that question I raised my pussy up closer to Master and he smiled and began to fuck me harder. The fucking and sucking went on. Master's cock was big and it stretched out my cunt, James' cock was assaulting my mouth making me drool and my eyes water. Both of them together was like nothing I had ever experienced, I loved it.

I wanted to cum, it was so hard to keep it at bay. My pussy was ready to squirt and spazm from all of the attention it was getting. James pulled his cock out of my mouth to rub his pre-cum all over my face. I took the opportunity to ask Master if I could cum. I knew he would say no, but I asked him anyway. "No whore you may not cum yet, you will cum but only when I say you can." was his reply. "James, let's turn our little plaything over shall we. I want her on all fours with her ass in the air."

12