Kinkcest

Story Info
BBW Jane finds cousin on fetish dating site; trouble ensues
1.6k words
4.31
34.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a boring Saturday night at home. I decide to get on an adult dating website and look at the pictures of other members, when I come across something interesting – I see a picture of my twenty-three year old cousin Adam and another man, who looked like he was in his 40's, kissing and stroking each other's hard cocks while a woman, who looked to be Adam's girlfriend Abby, sucking on Adam's balls. I instantly start feeling wet in between my legs. However, I then started thinking "Jane, that's your baby cousin!" I then threw out that thought and continued browsing the profile that posted the picture. The profile belonged to Adam alright. It stated that Adam was bisexual and was in an open relationship with his girlfriend. I decided to send a friend request to Adam. Lucky for me, my profile didn't have anything on there that said it was me. My profile just stated thirty year old single bbw. No pictures that had my face in them and no information that could give me away.

As I clicked through Adam's pictures, I saw he was quite adventurous. There were pictures of Adam and his girlfriend Abby fucking. There was a picture of Adam getting fucked by Abby with a strap on. Then there was another picture of Adam covered in cum while Abby licked his face. Then I saw another picture of Adam taking what looked to be a 9 incher in his mouth as Abby rode him. These pictures were really turning me on. Adam was a looker. I never noticed him until he turned eighteen. He had an athletic built, short brown curly hair, and a million dollar smile that made you weak in the knees. I also couldn't help but notice Abby as well. Abby was beautiful. She had long brown hair, a slim frame with small tits but a big ass. Her ass was literally her asset. But I just wanted Adam. As I continued looking through Adam's pictures, I started to slide a finger into my moist twat. I slid the finger in deep into my cervix and continued to frig myself. I rode my finger, imagining it was Adam's cock. As I was masturbating, I received a notification that Adam had accepted my friend request. "Oh good," I thought. Now it was time for some fun.

I pulled my finger out of my wet pussy and licked the juices from the wetness. I instant messaged Adam.

Fatbottomedgirl912:Hi there. I loved your pics!

AnAcpl4u: Thanx.

Fatbottomedgirl912: You don't know me, but I know you...I've seen you around town. You're very handsome.

AnAcpl4u: Thanx. I wish I could see more pics of you. You have amazing tits and a beautiful pussy. Also, I'm into older women.

Fatbottomedgirl912: Well, I trust you. I know you're not a psychopath. So I'll e-mail you a pic of me. You may be surprised though...

AnAcpl4u: Nothing surprises me ;)

A few minutes later...

AnAcpl4u: JANE! OH MY GOSH!

Fatbottomedgirl912: Freaks run in our family...

AnAcpl4u: Oh my gosh....

Fatbottomedgirl912: ...may I suggest making your pictures "friends only" and not the public setting?

AnAcpl4u: ......

Fatbottomedgirl912: I never knew how much of a freak cousin I have. It's kind of hot.

AnAcpl4u: ... well I guess so. I just can't believe I was attracted to your tits and cunt. And I can't believe you are on a site like this! I thought you were very conservative.

Fatbottomedgirl912: I do have a wild side :-P

AnAcpl4u: Jane...please don't tell anyone in the family about my profile on here and please keep everything just between you and me.

Fatbottomedgirl912: Of course. You know Adam, I do find you attractive as well. Even though you're my baby cousin, I wouldn't mind getting acquainted with in you a different way ;)

AnAcpl4u: ....maybe...I am pretty open minded. It might be hot to hook up with a cousin. I've never viewed you in this way before. But I've read stories on the Internet and always wondered about my cousins having a secret wild side like me. And now that I'm talking to you on here, I got my question answered.

Fatbottomedgirl912: Let's meet up for a drink. On me. And we'll see where things go. How about you come over in 10 minutes? ;)

AnAcpl4u: Sure. Abby is at work so it will just be me. Maybe one day the three of us can play.

Fatbottomedgirl912: That would be fun, but I just want you hun ;)

Fatbottomedgirl912: You still remember where I live right?

AnAcpl4u: Yes I do. I'll be there in 10-15 minutes!

I got off the computer and put on my sexy black negligee and a pair of black satin panties. I brushed my long, curly brown hair and admired my full figured body in the mirror. I looked like a lingerie model. I then went down stairs and mixed up two drinks. The doorbell rang. I answered the door and there was Adam standing at the door.

"Hi Adam."

"Hi Jane. Wow you look beautiful."

"Thank you, come on in." I smiled.

I took Adam by the hand showed him to the kitchen. Adam took off his brown jacket. I could smell he was wearing Axe body spray. I loved that smell. We sat down and sipped our drinks and played footsie under the table. I was a little nervous, and so was Adam. I started to rub my foot up Adam's pant leg. Adam looked down and smiled.

Adam then came across the table and started kissing me lightly on the lips. I kissed back with fierce passion. I slid my tongue into his mouth and he slid his tongue into mine. We were then kissing passionately, moaning into each other's mouths. Adam then ran his hand down my negligee and started to caress my 40D tits.

"Let me show you the bedroom," I moaned.

"Mmm, I would love to see the bedroom," Adam said as he continued squeezing my big breasts.

I took him by the hand and we went upstairs. I turned on the light and crawled onto my queen sized bed. I gave Adam a look of lust and licked my lips. Adam undid his pants and bent down and started kissing me on my neck and behind my ears. I then slid my hand into his blue striped cotton boxers and started stroking his 7 inch cock.

"Mmm, I love your cock, Adam. It feels so nice in my hand." I whispered.

"Your hand feels really good there, Jane." Adam moaned as he kept sucking on my neck.

I then helped pull down Adam's boxers and continued to stroke Adam's manhood. He was pure man, with needs. I then decided to be brave and move down. I started to take the tip of his dick into my mouth, sliding my tongue all over the head and slit. Adam's legs weakened and he let out a loud moan. Adam started to thrust his cock back and forth in my mouth. He was face fucking me. I eagerly devoured his cock and took his 7 incher down my throat.

"My cousin is such a hot little slut," he moaned. "Yes, keep sucking it you little cock whore."

I would swirl my tongue over the shaft, making little circles with my tongue. Whenever he would least expect it, I would take his love stick down my throat. He would moan loudly and thrust harder, trying to get it all down there. I would gag a little and that just made him even more eager. His cock then started pulsating. I knew this would mean I was about to get a little treat for being such a good cousin.

"Oh god, I'm cumming Jane," he whimpered as cum started pouring down my slutty esophagus. Adam then pulled his cock out of my mouth. He was still semi-hard. He had endurance.

"Mmmm...so yummy," I moaned.

Adam then leaned down and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Adam then told me to get on all fours. I got on all fours and Adam ripped my black satin panties off of me. He gave my ass a hard spank as he positioned his cock into my damp love tunnel. He tease the outside of my pussy and when I least expected it, he shoved his cock into me.

"Oh god, yes! Ooh fuck me hard!" I screamed.

"You will get what's coming to you." Adam whispered in my ear. He then bit my earlobe and moved down kissing hard down my neck. He would push in and out, hitting my g-spot. I shivered and I was in ecstasy. I clenched my bed and moaned loudly. Adam thrust back and forth, he was biting me and spanking me.

"Cum for me girl," he whispered in my ear. That sent me over the edge and I squirted all over his cock. I screamed. Adam slowed down his thrusting and pulled out. He then got in front of me and held his cock up in front of me.

"Lick it. Clean it," he demanded.

I stuck my tongue out and licked up and down, cleaning my juices from his penis. I had a musky sweet taste. Adam started jacking his hard cock and all of a sudden his seed was all over my face. He gave me my first ever facial. His cum was all over my face. It felt so good.

"You will be my dirty little secret." He smiled and kissed me, licking the cum from my face. We were more than cousins, we were now lovers. This relationship continued on for years to come and no one in the family knew our dirty little secret.