Kinktober 2020 - Day 02

Story Info
Day 2 - Distracted Sex.
2.4k words
4.17
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{As I was editing this, I realized I should've done it differently, with Quinn trying to keep the attention of someone who was distracted. It would've had a lot more sex in it that way, being in Quinn's head and all, and doing it this way means she's the distracted one...but I really wanted to try writing something with a bit more of a femdom vibe to it. Here is the result...}

When I'd been standing on the steps of the castle, waiting to greet the visiting king and his entourage, I hadn't really been paying much attention. Yes, I was vigilant enough to be aware of potential threats to my liege, but the visitors got only a perfunctory glance as I led them inside.

The king was delighted to have his ally in his keep, ready to plan for their mutually beneficial future, and my day was spent by his side. Mostly I was meant to listen, to be aware of any Glamours that may be floating on the air, or tones of ethereal suggestion in the voices of those speaking. Only rarely was I consulted in front of the king's council, usually he only asked my opinion in private. I was still a woman, after all.

This day was much like any other, with the exception of a large feast in the evening, and more music and dancing than his majesty would normal tolerate. The ale flowed and though I abstained, I couldn't help but pick up on the energy in the room; charged with a current of lust that always accompanied new faces in the court. To this, even I was not immune.

I allowed myself to take in the visiting dignitary's entourage. He'd brought a few servants; a valet, master of the horse, and a few foot soldiers, all of whom were carousing with the kitchen and parlor maids down at the lower table.

There was an older man, with a scarred face who clearly acted as the visiting king's top advisor, sitting near the visiting king. The king himself was of middle age, with a big brown bush of a beard and a laugh that echoed across the hall. And then there was his ward; no longer a boy, now being taken around as his heir apparent.

He wasn't nearly as stocky as the king, and had not yet begun to grow a beard, though his face was rough with stubble. I vaguely remembered seeing him when accompanying my liege to the first peace negotiation between our kingdoms. He'd been barely out of childhood then, tall and gangly and not yet grown into his teeth. It'd been amusing to see the awe on his face when he realized I wasn't the queen but the king's witch; my reputation often proceeded me, but the terror and delight in his dark brown eyes had made me feel smug.

The look he gave me now from across the table was nothing like that. It was full of heat, and if I wasn't so good at reading people I would've thought it was anger. I couldn't help the way my lips twisted in a smirk, and I decided to pointedly ignore the youth for as long as I could. It was always more interesting to see how far I could push someone, to see when they would snap.

~~

I was expecting the knock on the door, but not the person in the doorway. It wasn't the king, whom usually would visit me in the evenings if at all. I'd left my correspondence on the desk, expecting that I'd be unable to attend to them with his majesty in the room. Seeing the visiting heir shifting uncomfortably in my doorway meant no such thing.

"Well? What is it?' I wasn't exactly short with him, but I think he could tell from my tone that I wasn't going to beat around the bush.

"I-uh-that is, my lord has sent me." He blushed furiously as I raised an eyebrow at him. "You were to have the survey ready."

I said nothing, but stepped back, opening the door for him to enter the parlor, where I received visitors and performed minor divinations and charms.

"The survey?" I glanced at him over my shoulder as I shut the door behind him.

"Yes. From the last time you came to our kingdom." He cleared his throat, eyes looking all around the room.

"Oh, yes," I circled around behind him, delighted with how nervous he seemed in my presence. "I remember. I surveyed the flora and fauna." I came around the sofa to face him, waited until his eyes met mine. "Do you remember?" I asked.

His eyes grew wide and his nostrils flared as he took a sharp inhale.

"I think you do." I came closer, stood in his space without touching. I made no secret of dropping my eyes to inspect him, lingering on the places where his clothing clung, biting my lip as I examined the bulge growing between his legs. When my eyes met his again, his expression was twisted in what looked like embarrassment, the grin spreading across my face felt sharp.

"Come, I have some work to do." I beckoned him to follow me into the study where I took meals and practiced the more secret parts of my craft.

~~

The study was also where I'd been working before he'd interrupted me. I bade him come close, and pushed him down into the chair I'd once occupied. He gripped the arm rests, knuckles white and forearms tense.

I wasted no time in untying his breeches, ignoring his stuttered, broken off pleas. If he wanted to stop me, there was no reason he couldn't, and his mouth always seemed to seal itself before the word "no" could escape. People born in the courts were always so tied up in their mores, they often felt they shouldn't want the things they did, and didn't want the things they had. It was tedious to try and convince them to cede, so I usually just skipped that part when bedding courtiers.

This time was no different. The young man made a lot of noises that should have been words, but no actual words came out to stop me. Meanwhile, his hands clutched the wooden rests until they creaked. His cock, once released, bobbed and leaked. I stroked it slowly, gratified at the tension that could only mean he'd been growing hard before I'd even opened the door to him. Or else he'd gotten riled up in the moments between the door shutting and when I'd spotted his tent in the parlor. Either way, I'd no further encouraging to do.

Back to work it was, I turned my back to him, lifted the floor-length skirt of my dressing gown, and reached between my legs to aim his shaft. He made a strangled sound when he lay eyes on my globes of my ass, and it ripped out of him as a groan when I sat down upon him, enjoying the stretch and fullness. He wasn't too terribly long, but had a nice girth that sat just perfectly inside me at the hilt. I swiveled my hips to adjust to the feeling of him, then turned my attention back to the papers before me.

As I dipped the quill in the ink well, I began to rock and twist my hips, savoring the way he pushed against my nerve endings. He was panting behind me, but I was more concerned with writing to the headmistress of the magic school I'd attended. I was considering taking on an apprentice. The king had given up most of his war efforts lately, which meant he had no need for blessings for his soldiers or curses on his enemies.

I felt hands on my hips, hesitant at first, but gripping more firmly as he got no negative reaction from me. I was lifted slightly, and tentatively thrust back into. I grunted and bit my lip, the angle was good, and I was always a little damp these days, having had no lover for several weeks. It felt good to be opened up like this again. The only magic I'd been called on to perform lately was to benefit the kingdom; prosperity charms, working weather spells to increase crop yields; boring stuff, but it kept me busy, and far from my usual stable of guards and footmen.

The thrusting began to pick up, short firm pushed up into me, keeping me mostly stationary, with only a slight jolt occasionally. The heir was panting behind me, and my own breathing was quickening. I became hyper aware of the squishy feeling between my legs where I was dripping out around his shaft. For a few moments there was nothing but the hands firmly on my waist and the cock pressing up into me, the thighs working beneath my own, and the pleasure building in my belly.

I'd been considering an apprentice for these reasons; that I was no longer casting curses and called to war fronts, and that I was often abroad among simple people who had no interest in speaking on things that interested me. With an apprentice, I could both have company to speak of magical things, and also have someone to dispatch to take care of some of the tasks in the countryside. I was also aware that no king had ever kept a magician as long as I had been, and I thought that maybe if I was training my replacement, I could buy myself another decade or so within the keep.

A particularly rough thrust brought me back from my thoughts. Annoyed though I was at having my train of thought derailed, I took a moment to enjoy the bounce of my ass cheeks, and the grunts of my partner. He'd lasted longer than I'd thought he could, maybe I wasn't his first.

I put my quill to parchment carefully and began my letter:

"Dear Headmistress,

Though I was not your favorite pupil, you must acknowledge that I have risen very high in status, and more than earned your respect. With this in mind, I must inquire about an apprentice to shadow me here at the castle in Bircshire. I require someo-"

"Ah!" The young man beneath me suddenly jerked me down, my quill scratching across the parchment and ruining the flow of script. I turned to look at him over my shoulder and he immediately grew still. His eyes filled with fear and he was panting heavily, his hands left my waist.

"Sorry! Sorry, my lady!" He finally managed, swallowing audibly as I continued to glare at him.

I looked back to my letter. The fine line of ink across the page would be easy enough to scrape off. Even if I couldn't scrape it clean, I'd only used a small portion at the top, and could easily slice it off and salvage the rest for my recipe book. There was no shortage of paper here, after all.

"Well," I sighed and returned my quill to its little wooden stand. "We might as well finish here, since I clearly won't get much done until we have."

This time when I looked over my shoulder at him, I let my lust creep up into my eyes, and dulled the edges of my smile just enough. The look must have been transparent, because he stood so quickly the chair fell over behind him and I was thrown forward to brace myself against the desk.

I'd have to make sure the headmistress sent me a girl. I wouldn't be a very good influence on a young boy. A girl I could teach properly, a girl would understand what I meant when I said that you must make your enemy's weakness your strength. I girl would know that just because a man was on top didn't mean he was in control.

"Yes," I hissed as his hands wandered up my torso, cupped my breasts, twisted my nipples, sending jolts of pleasure straight to my clit. My pussy began to flutter, nearly ready to begin milking him with my orgasm.

He groaned behind me, his face pressing between my shoulder blades and his hips pistoned. The force had me up on my toes, ass and thighs rippling with every thrust until the sound of our coupling became more wet and slapping.

"Oh gods!" he shouted, hands returning to my hips and thrusts becoming stuttered. "I'm going to-"

Quick as a flash, I pushed him back, spun around and dropped to my knees. I took the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked just on the tip, I felt his length throb in my hand and his cum filled my mouth. I never cared much for the consistency of cum, though the taste was just mildly unpleasant.

Before he could get his wits about him, I stood up again, grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him down to kiss me. I pressed my tongue at the seam of his mouth until he opened it and I proceeded to feed him his own ejaculate. When he realized what I was doing he gripped my shoulders tightly, tried to pry himself from my hold, tried to close his mouth. But I would not be swayed. Finally he submitted and swallowed the mouthful I'd given him with a whimper.

Only then did I release him. We both were red faced, mouths glistening and chests heaving.

"To whom should the survey be delivered?" I asked, pleased at the lack of rasp in my voice.

He looked at me like I'd spoken a foreign language.

"The survey you came for. Should it be delivered to his highness' quarters, or to yours?" I smiled sweetly at him, as if we were standing in the entry hall.

"To-um-to mine." He finally replied, tucking himself away and tying up his breeches.

I linked my arm with his and led him through the parlor to the door. I opened it and held it wide open for him. He slowly walked through, as if in a daze, and turned to look at me with wide brown eyes sitting atop his flushed cheeks.

"Good night, sir." I said it as if I were a nursemaid wishing their charge sweet dreams.

His mouth opened and closed, as if he wanted to say something, but changed his mind, then turned to walk down the hall to the guest wing. The sharpness came back to my grin full force as I closed the door behind him.