Kinktober 2020 - Day 05

Story Info
Day 5 - Edging / Orgasm Control.
3.6k words
4.58
9.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Whew! This one took a while, and I'm going to be honest, I'm not the happiest with it. If I had more time, I would've made things last longer, but this challenge is about getting things out in a timely manner, not about flushing every little thing out into an epic saga, hahaha! I hope you enjoy this one; edging is one of my favorite kinks...I think it shows in this work.}

After I found Sir Ewan under the Leaning Tree, I decided to invite him to stay with me for a while. He was on this ridiculous quest to capture a fairy and bring it back to his lord. When he told me, my reaction wasn't the nicest, but I really couldn't help myself. Fairies are one of the most dangerous creatures in the wood, and the idea of actually capturing one was too funny.

The first night he'd stayed with me, I'd had to coax him slowly. He wasn't exactly a spring chicken, and after the dryad had her way with him, he didn't have much left for me. He was very talented with his mouth though, so I had no complaints.

The following nights had been a little less exciting. He'd been able to get stiff, and even to fuck me properly, but he was human, and aging. After several months of fucking the monsters in the woods, my appetite was nearly insatiable. I was often left wanting more after he'd worked himself to exhaustion. Luckily he was also good with his hands.

Ewan made a wonderful lover, but I wanted to see what marathon sex with him could be like. How would he fuck me when he wasn't able to cum? Just the thinking about it made a smile crawl across my face, one that-I'm sure-wouldn't have looked friendly at a glance.

The components I needed for my spell were plentiful in certain areas of the wood, but it took me several days to visit all of the locations and procure all of the ingredients. I hung them all to dry over the large work table downstairs and waited impatiently for them to be ready.

I used my largest mortar and pestle to make sure everything was pummeled to a powder-a task I had to do when Ewan was out on one of his "fairy hunts" to avoid his questions. I wasn't about to go dousing people in love spells-consent is important-but aiding in boner production was a different thing entirely. No one would ever complain about being turned on, would they?

Everything was going as planned; my herbs were dry and easily turning to powder, I figured I had just enough time to clean up before Ewan returned, then he'd get a little dust in his face and we'd be going at it all night. Luckily, there was no one around to hear how deviant my laugh sounded as I began wiping down the table.

First I'd have him take me on the floor of the kitchen, then against the wall near the front door. After that we'd fill the tub and have sex in the bath, then I'd lead him to the soft patch of clover around by the front door and ride him outside while we dried. Then he could take me over the dining table while the stew finished bubbling. I hoped the powder was potent enough to get at least four rounds out of him.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I wasn't paying attention, with one swipe of my rag I knocked over the mortar. The powder inside spilled out, a small cloud kicked up and I cursed at my own giddiness. I felt a twitching in my nose, a bit of the spiciness floated into the air tickling until I couldn't hold it. I let out a huge sneeze, what little of the powder that had made it into me pushed out, meeting the pile on the table and creating a huge cloud of spell dust.

I froze, eyes wide as I blinked through the blue-ish cloud I'd inadvertently created. I tried not to breath it in, but I could only hold it so long. I moved toward the back door, hoping to get it open and get a lungful of air and let the powder settle so I could clean it up.

The door was within reach, my hand on the knob when I tripped over Ewan's pack, foot tangled in the strap as I fell heavily on my side. My already empty lungs heaved as I hit before opening up and taking in a big gulp of slightly sparkly blue haze.

"Shit." Well, that was that. I was dosed with my own aphrodisiac. And quite a bit of it, since I was still breathing it in as I sat there scowling at myself. I stood up, and jerked the back door open before stomping out onto the porch.

I took off my headscarf-grateful, at least, that my hair wasn't impregnated with tiny dusty particles-followed by my apron and dress. The chemise I'd leave for now, if only because of the chill in the air. I went to the bucket of water and ladled some over my hands before cupping some over my face.

When I turned back I saw all of the powder I'd tracked across the porch on my shoes. I let out a long breath, trying to remain patient. I sat on the bench and took off my shoes, then washed my hands again. I was starting to feel hot already.

It wasn't a flushed feeling, not as though I had a fever. Rather, it was a heat deep in my belly, low and squirming and very nice. The feeling was something I could ignore for now, so I set about cleaning up the cottage.

~~

By the time I'd swept up the last of the dust, I had broken out in a sweat. There was a dampness between my legs that had been steadily growing a wet patch on my stockings. I stripped the chemise and used it to wipe down my body, tossing it aside in the hamper.

I stuck my fingers between my folds, they audibly sunk in to me, the fingertips of my three middle fingers resting just inside me. It was amazing. The flesh of my palm pressed against my swollen clit, and my pussy was on fire just from the tips of my fingers inside. I rocked my hips against my hand and the fingers slid fully in with no resistance, slick running out to fill the cup of my palm.

My legs were trembling and I moaned long and low, reaching for a chair to support myself on. I slid the three fingers out and back in, the sensation sent a shock up my spine and I gasped like I'd been pierced with an arrow. That was all it took to set me to a frantic pace. I leaned heavily against the chair with one hand while I held the other cupped stiffly between my legs so I could thrust wildly against it.

The pleasure built and built, my pussy hotter and hotter with every rub of my digits on that sensitive flesh inside. My legs were stiff, I gritted my teeth, my hips stuttered before faltering in exhaustion. I slumped over the chair, panting. I needed more. I hadn't been able to cum on just my fingers, I needed more.

I took one deep breath, let it out, and stood with a new determination. Mounting the steep staircase to the lost, I opened up my toy box. There were several different phalluses to choose from; all lovingly crafted with magic, wood, and stone by me. I chose an average sized ash cock, it had a subtle curve to it, and I could thrust with abandon and no fear of hurting myself in my frenzy.

I lay back on the mattress, pillowed my head, and slid the phallus in with no preamble. I groaned in delight at the fullness, so much better than my fingers. My pussy fluttered wildly, slurping on the dildo as I pulled it out slowly and shoved it back in with force. I let out a wanton shout of delight as it hit me at the perfect angle and pulled back for another thrust just like it.

In this way I slowly built up the tempo; slow recoil, with a forceful thrust until the recoil and the thrust were almost perfunctory to my desire to create as much heat inside me as I could. I wanted to cum so bad, but my arm was getting tired. I was so close, my muscles growing tight again, winding up for a great release of pleasure.

The pleasure never came. I fucked myself furiously, growling and grinding my teeth as I pushed closer and closer to an edge that kept moving further away.

Finally I collapsed, tears running down my cheeks as I panted. The dildo was still halfway inside me, slippery with the juices I'd leaked all the way down to my wrist. Still my pussy was on fire, I was desperate for release, but now I saw what was happening.

Twice now I'd been unable to orgasm. I had no illusions that the third time would be the charm. Instead I lay there, staring at the ceiling, trying to catch my breath and ignore the heat between my legs.

Where was Ewan? I needed help! I knew the powder would have to run its course through my system before I'd get any relief, but it would be really nice to just feel someone's hands on me. I wanted a mouth on my nipple and hands on my thighs, something nice and thick nudging at my entrance.

I groaned in frustration as the thoughts made my pussy pulse almost painfully. Fantasizing wouldn't fix anything, but I was too physically caught up to distract myself either. I balled my fists in the pillow under my head and focused on my breathing. I counted my inhale, held for several seconds, and counted my exhale.

After several minutes I felt the haze of meditation descend on me. Though my mind was at peace, I was still distantly aware of the torment my body was suffering. I wished I could sleep, but instead I lay in a meditative state for several hours.

~~

Finally, I heard the front door open. I sat up, my hair a tousled mess, I crawled to the edge of the loft and peered at Ewan as he ducked through the low doorway and set his sword gently against the wall.

He scanned the room as he took his cloak off and called out to me when he hung it on the wall. "Quinn? Are you here?"

"Here," I croaked, scrambling to the staircase and nearly tumbling down it in my haste to descend. "I'm here." I said as I stood naked but for my stockings on the opposite side of the house.

Ewan's eyes grew wide as he took in my state; glistening with fluids, hair wild, eyes probably feral judging by his reaction. "What happened? Are you hurt?" He stood with his hands held up defensively, frozen in place as though I were a wild animal.

I felt as savage as he probably imagined I was. "I'm fine. I just...need your help," I moved closer, taking slow careful steps which he matched until he was backed against the door. I stood still in the center of the space when he took a more defensive stance.

"What do you need my help with?" His eyes darted to his sword, then back to me, away to the ceiling as he took in my state, but back to me again. I smirked.

"My spell backfired," I started stalking him again. "I need you to help me until it wears off." Finally I stood in front of him.

He was taking deep slow breaths, and refused to look away from my face. "Quinn. What's going on? What type of spell was it? I don't see how I could be of any help with magical things." He trailed off and let out a long breath as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed fully against him.

"Ewan," I groaned into his ear, the sensation of his warm body pressed against mine set the fire inside me roaring again. I moved my legs to straddle one of his, hooking my knee around his hip as I ground myself against him. I felt like I was melting, my moan a long and breathy testament to the relief I was finally experiencing. Maybe this would be it, maybe I could cum this time.

"Please fuck me," I managed to whisper on the tail end of my breath. "I need something inside me," I began to pull at his cloths. The belt fell heavily to the floor, and I immediately began to work on the ties of his breeches.

"Woah! I-uh-ok, I just-Quinn, wait, please, I-Oh Gods!" He was panting by the time I'd gotten my hands around his member. It was already beginning to fill out, a fact that brought a smug smile to my face. I dropped to my knees and took the head in my mouth.

He had no foreskin-typical of soldiers-and the head had a lovely flared ridge that I loved to run my tongue under. I worked just the tip with my tongue until he was fully hard and whimpering, the door taking most of his weight. I pulled back to look at him, blushing like a boy beneath the greying stubble of his beard. Adorable. I plunged back down, taking him to the back of my throat.

I sat for several beats, just swallowing against my gag reflex, teasing it with the barest touch of his cock. When I needed to breath I pulled back to lathe the tip again while I took in deep breaths. Another lungful, then back down a little further than before, resting with the cock in my throat, swallowing around it until I needed another breath.

I repeated this pattern until his cock head pushed through the relaxed muscles of my throat. I kneaded the head with my swallow and he let out a surprised shout. His hands came to my shoulders as he leaned over me, I held him tightly at the base to keep him from spurting down my throat. My pussy throbbed.

I pulled off and looked up at him. "I need you to fuck me now." My voice was rough, and I could feel that my lips were swollen. The groan that left Ewan's lips sounded painful, as though he were being tortured.

He gripped me where his hands rested on my shoulders and hauled me up. He bent me over the work table where I'd prepared the powder and I shivered in anticipation as he lined himself up behind me.

His cock plunged into me in one go, his body hair tickling my ass cheeks and the backs of my thighs. It was relief, but it was also fire, and I mewled in delight before squirming to encourage him to move. The hands on my hips tightened when I tried to rock back against him, he was breathing heavily, clearly trying to maintain control of his body.

I tried to be patient, I tried to give him time to collect himself so he could give me what I needed, but the sounds I was making were beyond my control. I whimpered and whined, moaning as I wiggled my hips as much as I could to feel him shift around inside. I swear I could feel the sloshing of my pussy at the minute movements.

Suddenly he pulled back, nearly pulling out of me, and thrust back in roughly. The shout I let out was exuberant. I hadn't felt anything but aching neediness for several hours, and the relief that came with the friction inside me was so good. My pussy was already fluttering around his cock as he rammed into me repeatedly. He gripped the flesh of my ass and thighs while I scrabbled at the table, finally grabbing the near edge to brace myself.

Orgasm seemed so far away still, the mountain I'd been trying to climb that kept disappearing over the next ridge. I didn't want to be too optimistic about getting a release. This could be just another exhausting climb with no peak.

As the squelching noises of my pussy and the slapping of our flesh colliding grew louder and more frantic I tried to relax, to let the sensations wash over me. I gave up trying to thrust back against him and let him do the work, holding myself still and breathing deep, eyes closed and ass arched up to adjust the angle to perfection.

"Gods, Quinn, what kind of spell was it? You're so fucking wet. There's a puddle forming on the floor." Ewan was breathless, his voice more gravelly than I'd ever heard it. It sent a bolt to my womb, which clenched in an aborted attempt to cum.

The fucking paused and I felt the brush of his tunic as he removed it, heard it drop to the floor, then he was leaning over me, pressing me into the table with his body. His chest hair against my back was a wonderful contrast to the smoothness of the table under my belly. I moaned and bowed my ass up to meet his thrusts as they picked up pace once again.

"Fuck-" I took a deep breath, tried to focus on my words for a moment. The pressure in my cunt was building, the heat of the friction and the fluttery pulses of my muscles gave me hope that this might be the end. "It was something to spice things up," I confessed, turning my head to rest my cheek on the table so I could look at him in my periphery.

His hair was damp with sweat, jaw clenched with concentration. It was pretty obvious that he was holding back his orgasm while I was trying to encourage mine.

"To spice things up?" He panted, rested his elbows on the table on either side of me and humped me directly into the table. It was perfect, everything made more tight by the crush of his muscles and the unyielding nature of the table.

"Yes-oh gods-Ewan, please I-" I was cut off by a groan, my muscles were beginning to tighten up again, coiling for the delicious release. "I need to cum, please!" I shouted before even my throat felt tight at the prospect of finally reaching orgasm after hours of riding the edge.

"Then cum for me," he growled at me. His pace picked up and he snarled, before I felt him pumping me full of cum.

I cried out in delight and disappointment. Now his cock would get soft, and I still hadn't cum! I was about to be furious with him as he pulled out, but his fingers quickly replaced his softening member. They weren't thick, but the stiffness and the way he rubbed them on the the right spots made up for it.

He pressed one hand to my lower back as I squirmed, the other hand thrusting and rubbing inside me, my entire body tightened up under his ministrations.

"Quinn, you're going to cum for me now." His voice was so sure, so steady and deep and I wanted nothing more than to obey him.

I let out a wail as my pussy finally-finally!-clenched down on his fingers. I could hear the wetness leaking from me splash down to the floor in fat droplets, but my vision had whited out and I felt nothing but the heat leaving me through my slit, my wail turning into a rough moan before dying in my throat.

I collapsed onto the table. The heat in my belly was gone. Ewan stepped back from the table, his hand slowly lifting away when he saw I wasn't going to slide off onto the floor. I rested there, cheek against the polished wood, eyes mere slits as I came back into a body no longer under the influence of the spell.

"What the fuck was that, Quinn?" Ewan sounded a little angry, but mostly concerned.

I slowly levered myself up, feeling more slick sliding out of me. I looked down to see there was, indeed, a small puddle of my juices on the wooden planks between my feet. My legs were shaky, but I stood up and turned to face him.

"Apologies, Ewan. I was planning something special for you tonight, but it didn't work out how I intended." I forced myself to meet his eyes. I felt no real shame about attempting to dose my current lover with an aphrodisiac, but I knew he didn't have the warmest feelings about magic, so I was reluctant to give him all of the details.

He didn't look away for a long time, trying to read my expression I suppose, but finally he huffed out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "At least you weren't injured. Do you need any more help?"

I smiled; he was very kind, for the champion of a king who executed witches in his kingdom.

"Thank you, but I'm ok now. I'm going to go wash. The stew should be ready if you want to help yourself."

My limbs were shaky, and I was exhausted, but I made my way out the back door and down to the creek. I waded in and rubbed at the slimy trails that covered my inner thighs all the way to my knees before ducking under completely to wash away the sweat, drool, and tears from my ordeal.

I emerged refreshed and slowly climbed the bank and back up to the cottage. I was definitely going to sleep well tonight, my smile was broken up by a yawn as I opened the back door. But first, some food.