Kinktober 2020 - Day 06

Story Info
Day 6 - Strangers Roleplay.
1.4k words
4.86
2.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Day 6 is one of those that I'm like "eh...boring..." so I put a little twist on it. There's no roleplay in this one, it's more of just 'sex with a stranger', but I specifically made this one a frottage/thigh fucking one for someone online who said there was a lack of that sort of thing. I'm definitely in for that sort of sex, so here is my rendition!}

The last event I'd attended at the palace had been a masquerade. It would truly be my last hurrah. I'd glamoured the hall to twinkle and sparkle like the stars themselves had come down to join us. The buffet tables nearly collapsed under the weight of the copious amounts of food, and a fountain bubbled away with champagne at one end of the room.

We were celebrating the latest peace treaty; a solid foundation on which to build our new empire devoid of bloodshed. I'd waited for this night for years, and I was going to celebrate harder than anyone else.

To that end, I wore a gown with no petticoats, instead opting for a more form fitting A-line. I was known in the country for being pale; pale hair, pale eyes, pale skin, and almost always dressed in some shade of cream. For the occasion, I'd opted for a glittering silvery shade of purple.

The bodice was off the shoulder, and though I didn't have much cleavage to speak of, the lift and press made a very tantalizing view of what I did. Beneath I was bare, aside from my garters and stockings. My mask matched the gown, with a swirling design of constellations dotting across it, and I painted my lips black. Black lipstick always attracted the most daring of men.

It was dressed as such that I was approached by one of the dukes. He was of middle age, having inherited his father's estate and title several summers earlier. He was successful with the ladies, but apparently reluctant to settle down to make an heir. He was the black sheep of the court, truth be told.

But despite the rumors of his secret flat in the city, or the well known fact that he had a taste for gambling, he was still greatly sought out by the debutantes. He was dark-complexed, with golden eyes and hair cropped short. He shaved regularly, in the latest fashion, but his eyebrows had a wildness about them that set girls to giggling when he raised them rakishly.

He offered me a drink, which I refused. Then he asked if I'd like to dance, but again I refused. His eyes sparkled at me behind the greens and blues of his peacock mask. The golden threads running through his incandescent jacket winked at me as he offered his arm and requested my company for a stroll through the garden.

I knew my lips made an appealing shape as they twisted into a smirk. I placed my hand in the crook of his arm and we made our way out into the darkness.

The night was cool, and the garden was only lit near the building. We sauntered casually out of the reach of the golden glow until we were well and truly encased in the night. I led him around to the side of the castle, where a secret garden used one of the stone walls as its own, with the other three made of hedges with a small gap nearly invisible from outside.

Once were tucked away, his manner changed immediately. I was elated as he crowded me up against the stone wall, pressing his front to my back to keep me still. He scrabbled at my skirts, lifting them well over my hips. I gathered the material in front and used it to cushion myself against the rough stone while he worked at his laces.

He nudged my feet closer with his, something I was a bit surprised about; normally men kicked my legs further apart. His hands were warm as they curled around my thighs, just above my garters and stockings, he pressed my flesh together, and I felt his cock sliding between them.

I inhaled sharply as he rocked back and then forward again, rubbing his length between the soft skin of my thighs. With every thrust my blood got closer to the boiling point. My pussy was wet, even though he hadn't touched it, even though I couldn't even feel his cock near my mons.

Every sensation added to my desire; the cold wall biting into my hands, his breath washing over my neck as he worked, his hot hands holding my thighs tightly together, the sound of our silk finery rustling against each other. I was whimpering before long, trying to stay quiet, but unable to keep completely silent. It felt good to be used like this, to have his precum smearing over my skin and helping the glide of his movements.

I was panting, desperate for more, but thoroughly enjoying the moment. The idea that I might cum untouched, or might not cum at all, set something off in me and I began to clench my thighs in earnest, trying to make it tighter for him.

Clearly he felt it, he let out a low growling sort of groan and redoubled his efforts, his nails biting into my skin a bit as his movements became more frenzied. I was letting out little airy sounds with every breath pushed out of me. He stepped closer, crushing me tighter between his hardness and that of the wall.

He cursed, his hips stuttering, and then I felt his hand leave my thigh, soft fingers pressing at my lower lips. I was slick enough that I'd begun to leak and his digit slid in with no resistance aside from the tightness of being confined as I was. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out when he flicked over my clit.

There was no mercy, he flickered his finger back and forth across my hard nub, thrusting as if he was going to impregnate me despite not even being in my body. The sound of flesh slapping was muted, overridden by the slick shifting sounds of his waistcoat against my bodice. His breath tickled my nape and sent a shiver down my body that had my nipples stiffening. I pressed my knees harder together to keep from collapsing.

My orgasm took me completely by surprise. I glanced down my body, pulling the fabric of my skirt aside until I could see the tip of his cock peaking out from beneath the thatch of my pubic hair. The head was glistening and pink and looked so delicious. His finger flicked my clit again just as the thought of taking him in my mouth came to me, and then I couldn't breath.

The pulsing in my pussy sent slick down my thighs, easing the way for him even more. He gasped in surprise behind me, his shoes pressing tightly to the outsides of mine, he leaned back and put his hands on my hips. Then his thrusting became frantic. I looked over my shoulder to see that he was looking down at where he was plunging between my thighs.

Another curse, barely more than a whisper, and he was pressing fully against my ass. I looked down to see his cock spurting cum against the stone wall and the grass beneath it.

When he'd finished, he thrust lazily twice more, wringing the last bits of his pleasure from his cock, then he stepped back away from me. Both of our chests were heaving as I turned to look at him, skirt still held up around my middle. We just stared at each other for several minutes before I burst into laughter. He joined me, and we helped each other to straighten out our clothing.

We couldn't stop grinning at each other, delighted that we'd had such a good time being bad. I took his arm again once we were set to rights and we promenaded back to the ballroom. We parted ways as we entered and didn't interact with each other for the rest of the night.

I learned a few days later that he'd inquired about who had been wearing the pale purple gown that night. I roared with laughter when I heard-the king was quite unhappy about that, as the news came during a meeting of many local rulers-but I couldn't help being amused at the fact that he hadn't known me at the time.

The infamous duke never did get the chance to galivant with the king's magician again, much to my chagrin.