Kinky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

He didn't tell me what was about to happen, but when Herman swelled up hugely, I knew. I wanted pictures of him coming and me getting it in the face, so I pulled back and kept my mouth open while I have him a hard stroke with my slippery hand.

I felt him give a hard jerk, John groaned, and a flood gushed out of Herman's little slit. I didn't want to get it in my eyes, but I forced myself to keep them open so I could watch.

That first spurt gushed out, and I watched and felt it land on the side of my face. Another one followed almost immediately, and it landed up in my hair and I felt a warm, wet splash on my forehead and nose. A little of that one hit my eye, and that stung, so I closed them tightly and did the rest of it by feel.

I decided to get him back into my mouth to finish his climax, but I caught another gusher on the upper lip and chin before I got my lips around him. Then I bobbed my head, sucked, fondled, licked, and went Mmmmmmmm as John's spurts continued.

He must have really been full from the long sucking I'd given him, because it seemed like there was more come than he had ever given me before.

Although I had learned how to swallow with my mouth wide open, I let it accumulate. I wanted to do something really lewd for the camera. When the combination of saliva, semen, and big, warm Herman got my mouth overfull, I let it leak out of the corners of my mouth. I feld a warm dribble run down my chin and flow onto the front of my shirt.

I continued until John asked me to stop, saying he couldn't take anymore. I used my hand to milk out the last bit of semen, then I used Herman to spread it all over my cheeks and nose as John took the last of the pictures.

John gave a long sigh of satisfaction, and I knew I'd accomplished one of my objectives. I'd given my lover pleasure and a nice orgasm. I can hardly wait to see how the pictures came out.

He stroked my cheek and said, "Honey, I would never have believed anyone could make such a mess out of a blowjob. You've got come from your hair down to your waist, and all points in between. I hope the pictures satisfy you, because I sure gave it everything I had, in more ways than one."

I giggled and started to tell him that I would clean him up, but my semeny lips made a loud 'smack' that made me giggle even more.

I told him to stay put and went down the hall to the bathroom. One look in the mirror told me that I needed a thorough shower and shampoo, but I didn't want to take the time for that. I wiped my face with a wet washcloth, dried it, rinsed my mouth with water, and used some Scope. I need a kiss, and I won't get one if I'm all cummy. I'll get a shower later, after I clean up John and see the pictures.

I got a warm, moist washcloth and dry towel, and John let me clean and dry him. Then he put his pants back on and took me onto his lap for some lovely kisses. In between kisses I said I hoped I pleased him half as much as he pleased me, and he whispered that I was becoming a wonderful lover. He said we were getting to be very good together, but we needed a lot of practice. We would never be perfect, but we had to practice, practice, and practice, anyway. *This kind of practice is sure a lot more fun than gymnastics. I want to see the pictures.

We went into the office, and John plugged the camera into the front of his computer. He hadn't had much practice with the camera, so it took a few minutes of experimentation. Soon, though, John had made a folder on his Desktop he named 'D and J.' I thought that was sweet. He even put my initial first.

When he put the first picture up on the monitor, I could feel myself blush from head to toe. It's one thing to .... do it, but it's different when I see it in a picture. There I am, in full color, with my mouth wide open and my lips wrapped around a big, hard penis. Well .... it does look sort of ....... smutty, but that's me and John, so it's also very sexy.

The women in the "Cocksucking" and "Facials" sections of those porno sites I had looked at didn't do anything I didn't have pictures of myself doing. John had taken more than twenty pictures, and he seemed to have had a talent for taking the most graphically sexy pictures possible. I found that I agreed with John; I did look good with a penis in my mouth. The pictures included me:

Looking into the camera as I kissed the tip of an extremely erect penis.

With my eyes closed, frowing in concentration. I had so much of John's penis in my mouth that my nose was almost touching his pubic hair.

Looking at the camera with a testicle sucked into my mouth. I couldn't smile in that one.

Looking at Herman's tip while a foot long gusher of come heads for my hair and face.

With my eyes closed tight as three thick, gooey streaks of semen run down my face.

With a gusher heading for my open mouth from about four inches away.

Grinning, with thick ropes of come from my upper to lower teeth. I had a long goatee of semen dripping from my chin. Finale!

After we looked at them all and I had finished my embarrassed giggling, John said, "Diane, those are about the most disgustingly pornographic pictures I've ever seen. Also the sexiest. I don't understant how you can look so gorgeous with a cock in your mouth and a faceful of semen, but you do. Do you think your nun teachers would like copies?"

We both laughed, then we decided to share a nice shower together followed by a little nap. As we were walking down the hall, I was thinking, Those pictures of me are as good as the ones on that Internet site. You can't even tell it's me, in the ones where my mouth is full of penis. I wonder how you get pictures on one of those sites. No, I'd better not. It would be sexy, though, to see me ...

_______________________________________

Comments always welcome. Votes are fun, too.

More of little Diane's stories coming soon at Literotica.com

Everyone over eighteen, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12