Kinky Adventures of Robin Ch. 01

Story Info
The kinky adventures begin for this horny babe...
3k words
3.45
11.9k
9
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin Foster leaned over her dressing table, eyeing up her reflection in the mirror as she parted her lips and applied her bubble-gum pink lip gloss, lingering in the gaze of her reflection. The sheen of gloss highlighted her lips, the edges defined by a like-coloured liner, but her tanned skin did not need much to accentuate it when her natural beauty shone through. Make-up, however, was always going to be part of the look of one of the most popular girls, preparing for the next stage in her life, although she didn't really know what she was going to go on to do as yet. That was something to worry about later though as her blonde curls fell and bounced around her face, perfectly styled with so much holding hairspray that she would do well to not go to close to anyone wielding a cigarette or flame of any kind.

She smiled at her reflection, pursing and rolling her lips to distribute the gloss equally, the guest bedroom mirror set up just as she liked it with the lights framing it as if she was on set at a big studio, about to go out on stage to present an awards show. Robin would like that. She'd like that very much, actually, but the stars would really have to align for that to become a possibility, even though she was eighteen and on the precipice of a life that could become absolutely anything for her.

Yet her body would always be the thing that caught the attention of most people, including herself, and no one would judge her for spending more time making sure that she looked fantastic above everyone else. At least, until something more, later in life, became more important, but that still remained to be seen at the end of it all. She wiggled her boob-tube top up over her boobs a little more comfortably, although her large breasts did more than enough to hold it in place. A blonde bombshell to a T, she knew the look she was going for and rocked it, walking around without any socks, her bare toes curling into the carpet.

However, the house that she was in did not belong to her and neither was the guest bedroom the one that she usually slept in either, the sparse furnishing only enough for a real guest to be comfortable. The mirror had been put in on her request so that she had somewhere that she could sit and primp without worrying about anyone interrupting her before she was good and done. That and it was nice to have somewhere that didn't smell like man too when she was away from her own home.

Robin smiled and stood, taking a little spin before that mirror, although she made a note to get them to buy her a full-length one so that she could really see the full effect of her outfits there. But the pink bikini bottoms were cute as they were and she bent over with her booty stuck out, pushing up onto her toes just to make her legs look even better than they already did. She didn't exercise, per se, but seemed to be one of those girls that held her figure against all other influences, somehow managing to look gorgeous despite everything else going on in life. That may have been just why she was popular-unpopular in the best of ways -- at least if you asked her about it.

But the day was getting on and she wasn't going to sit and primp forever when she could be elsewhere having fun and it was with a spring in her step that she slipped on a pair of ballet flats just for the house and bounced downstairs. As was her way, she didn't wear any socks with any pair of shoes at all and preferred to be barefoot too where possible, all for the freedom of her feet and the look of being sockless, although it did sometimes render her footwear a little sweatier than she may have liked otherwise. Tan lines on her feet too were simply obnoxious and she peered down at them even as she tipped her way downstairs, nearly falling down the steps as she pranced and shimmied her way around.

She landed at the bottom of the stairs that was, perhaps, not quite becoming for a lady like her but she knew just where to find the guy she was looking for, although she did know well enough that he was not alone. But she would see to it quickly enough that she got her time alone with Dave without Jim hanging about. Though what was really the problem if that nerd got a little looksie at what she was giving out to her guy?

Either way, she burst into the dining room where Dave was all set up at the dark wood dining table with his books, brow furrowing as he tried to study. It was cute to see him concentrating so hard but she simply had to disrupt that as he brushed his fingers back against his short, dark brown hair, so dark, in fact, that in the right lighting it looked as if it could well be black. His jaw was strong and she sucked in a tiny, fluttering breath at that jaw-line, even as his eyes slid over her hers, locking with her baby blue bashful beauties.

"Hiiiii!" She sang out, plopping herself into Dave's lap with a giggle and wiggle of her hips. "What-cha doing?"

He smiled and kissed her head, although he only got a mouthful of blonde locks for his trouble, strands clinging to slightly damp lips. Always had to make an entrance, his girlfriend did, and he idly amused himself, if only briefly, by running his hand down her waist to the risen curve of her hip, bone showing through in the defined cut and lines of her body. He was lucky in some regards, truly, and yet there was something about him that he simply could not take her all for himself while his eyes were so very apt to wander cruelly.

"Hey, babe, just wrapping up here."

"We've still got work to do, actually..."

Both of them had, of course, forgotten the other person in the room -- poor Jim McNutt with his eyebrows more overgrown than was proper for a handsome man, the man that he should have been. But he was a guy who had worked his way through school with his head down, set to get into the top schools without any trouble at all and only working on tutoring the admittedly stupid Dave because it gave him extra credit and bonus points towards his courses of choice. Maybe he could even be accelerated through the system? There was nothing wrong, really, with his hair, but the style was non-existent, the short, brown hairs swept awkwardly to the side as if he only needed it to really be out of the way of his glasses. The zits on his face could have been covered up more easily if he had something more on his chest than he did (if he was a woman, that was to say) but he was forced to face the pain of going without anything to ease his troubles. For that matter, he at least hoped that they would settle down with age but that was hardly something likely to happen if he took after his father. Damn, right?

Dave blinked at him as if he'd forgotten that he was having a tutoring session.

"Er... Well... We were going to the beach."

Jim frowned and pushed his glasses back up his nose, but what standing did he really have to say anything? And Robin was right there, so distracting, her eyes painfully wide and innocent as she swung a leg off Dave's lap, boobs squished up against his chest. Her ballet flat shoe (although he, of course, didn't know what the type of shoe was actually called) dangled off her toe and his eyes followed the light, bobbing motion as she played with it back and forth, the arch of her foot even forming a very elegant, light curve. Just how could one woman be so perfect? That question, undoubtedly, was one that he was not going to get any kind of answer to in a hurry.

"Well, I guess maybe we have done enough for today..."

Jim rubbed the back of his neck, struggling to focus. Why did she do this to him? Why did she have to make it so hard to concentrate just by being around him? His eyes couldn't decide where to focus and she giggled blandly before him, leaning back with her hair dangling as if she was swinging, just hanging on there with her arms around Dave's neck. If he didn't want her to be there, he didn't show it, although the more practical part of him thought that her bony wrists digging into the back of his neck and that point between his neck and shoulders too. Her beautiful, perfect, sweetly innocent wrists...

"Oh, good! The beach is going to be, like, super awesome today, the tide's gonna be out so we'll have tons of the beach to ourselves? Isn't that great?"

There wasn't anyone who could have stood back from Robin's gushing and both guys smiled automatically, although the expression of one softened more than the other. How could they not tilt their heads and simply smile smile smile at her salacious love for life, knowing that nothing could set her back or ever, not even once, tip her from her throne.

Robin poked Dave in the ribs and made a face at him but Jim could not say what was happening as they had a silent conversation between them and only them. If he'd been privy to the inner workings of Robin's mind, however, he would have known how she was reminding her boyfriend that he had said, after all, that he was going to be so much nicer to Jim than he had in the past. After all, Jim was the guy who'd gotten him through those exams even before Dave and Robin had gotten together, even though he'd been a constant source of conflict between them, as Dave was always studying when she wanted him to be going out and having fun. That didn't mean though that she didn't think that Dave should stop caring about his studying, even though he could have worked smarter and gotten what he needed to done. Surely he had a scholarship anyway... He didn't talk to her about things like that but, then again, it wasn't something that she'd asked about.

Dave sighed and rolled his eyes but another jab in the ribcage from Robin convinced him to get with the program, get the words out that needed to come even if he really, really, really, really didn't want to go through with it. Sometimes, there was nothing else for it.

"Er... Jim? Do you..." It was harder to get the words out than expected, the jock clearing his throat in the middle of his utterance and fighting not to roll his eyes. "Do you...want to come with us?"

Oh, how he was forced to make that offer but the image of his father, an ex Navy SEAL, who was good friends with Jim McNutt's parents, loomed in the back of his mind, forcing him to keep on with the offer as much as he would have wanted to get Robin all to himself. But it wasn't as if he didn't have options on that count...

And, of course, it was just about a given that Jim, who hadn't once stopped looking at Robin since she'd entered the room, would say yes, the words spilling from his lips in a blubbering stutter that ran together but still didn't matter. He got to go! And he got to ogle sexy Robin all day, even if she was dangling herself all over Dave as if she simply could not support the weight of her own body. Maybe that would change though and he could get his own shot at her?

Well, a guy like him could dream. But maybe just a little more than only looking was on the cards if he played them right... There was only one way to find out on that count.

Robin sighed quietly, turning her face from the guys, although she knew that she had done good on her girlfriend points for the day. True, Jim was annoying and she didn't want to be around him but she didn't want Dave to get grounded either -- he was too old for things like that! Damn! But, still, he would insist on doing things that got him into trouble, not seeing that he was an adult now in the eyes of the world and the law, even if that wasn't quite how his father saw things. But there was no point in trying to change something that had been so for so many years already, the order of things set in his father's iron-fist of ruling his home.

Jim, of course, didn't have things that he needed for going to the beach at Dave's house, only being there for tutoring, but a quick trip home in his beaten up second hand (or third, or fourth) car sorted that out for him. And, all the while, he could not stop thinking of the busty babe would had surely poked her boyfriend to invite him along -- and what did that mean? Robin had definitely, definitely, jabbed her boyfriend to make sure that Jim was invited. Did that mean that she liked him? She wanted him there, surely... She had to!

Oh, he knew really that there was no way that a girl like her would go for a guy like him. She was too hot, too perfect... And her tits -- gods! They could knock someone out, they were so big and she always had such a perfect cleavage, the rise of it evident and on show at all times. Nothing that she wore ever seemed to hide it and he struggled to hide another part of his anatomy too, rising to attention, while he was grabbing his long, baggy, swim-trunks for the beach, attire that was not really suited to someone of his age. Of course, anyone could wear anything that they wanted to but even he knew that they were not the usual trunks that a fit and hot guy would wear to impress the girl that he wanted to sweep off into his arms.

He couldn't help lusting after her, even after everything, the scrawny dweeb that he was staring up at her from a distance. Tutoring Dave had been the sweet, sweet gig sent straight from heaven, getting him in closer to Robin and letting him see what really went on for her, whether those long, sexy legs went anywhere -- and, oh, how they did! He would not have denied to himself just how many times that she had been the subject of many, many wet dreams of his, even though that was something for him to know and him to know alone.

What Jim did not expect to come into play, however, was his girlfriend calling him just as he was digging through his chest of drawers for the summer clothes that he never usually wore. Shirts, ties and slacks were more his sort of thing, even though he was not in the corporate world as yet, although moving on into research was more what he was aiming for than something in the world of work that would bore him halfway to death.

No matter with that, however, as he picked up the phone without a smile, although he should have felt at least a little more friendly towards Alex than he did, considering that she was his girlfriend and all. Sometimes she didn't feel like all that much of a girlfriend but there didn't seem to be much either that he could do about that, thinking that he would have to wait until the 'right time' presented itself to him whenever he thought about, maybe, just maybe, doing something a little more than he ever had before.

"Hey! What's crackin'?"

"Not much," he said, still digging through his drawer, uncouth words lingering in the back of his mind where he would not allow them life. "Dave's going to the beach with Robin and said I should come along."

Would it be weird? No... No, he just had to push through that and the words were out of his mouth before he had the chance to call them back.

"Do you want to come? It's a quiet thing... I think."

"Is Robin coming?" She asked, curiosity quieting her tone where she was usually on the louder side. "That's, uh, Dave's girlfriend now, right?"

Oh, she could not hide her enthusiasm but it didn't exactly help that just saying her name had Jim's thoughts circling back to her all over again, that thickness tightening inside him, wanting something that even he could not put actions too. And he knew everything!

"Yeah... Yeah, she's coming."

He would have hated how soft and sappy his voice sounded if he'd been at all with himself, although it was not so bad that he thought that he was making a bad impression. Alex would have agreed with him if she'd had a little window into her mind, although the general infatuation with sexy babe Robin was kind of a wide phenomenon by this point.

On the other end of the phone line, Alex grinned.

"Oh, great!" He didn't catch the seductiveness in her voice, the lusty curl running through her tone. "I'll meet you at Dave's then."

And then she was gone as if she was good and done with him, having no further use for a man that didn't think of such things ahead of time, although it would only come to show in time just how much to Jim McNutt's detriment that this turned out to be.

All was set to be interesting in so many more ways than a sexy babe could have imagined, although her life would be forever changed...