Kinky Afternoons & Cum-Filled Nights

Story Info
Wife teaches husband to suck cock.
1.2k words
4.29
384.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers

My wife and I have been swingers for a long time every other weekend we swap roles one week she will be the dominant one and the next weekend I will be the dominant one. This weekend is her time to dominate me she told me that she is bringing over two of her friends from collage and that she was going to have me service them with my mouth, hands and ass. She told me that they would be here at 6 pm and for me to be ready for some hot action. I went and got ready for tonight my wife wanted me to wear a garter and hose I knew right then that I was going to be getting some anal action tonight.

Because every time she makes me wear garters and hose I get fucked in the ass. I was sitting in the living room playing with my hard cock when the doorbell rang. My wife answered the door and it was her friends from collage they came in and my wife introduced me to Bill and his new girlfriend Linda. Bill wasted no time in getting naked he had his clothes off in record time my wife was rubbing his balls and playing with his asshole.

She started sucking on his cock right there next to where I was sitting. All of a sudden she grabbed my hand and pulled me down in front of Bills cock, dripping with pre-cum. My heart was thumping. She slowly sucked his cock down her throat making a slurping sound. As she came up she said, "here honey do this for me. You'll love it. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and I found myself sucking on it. Its hotness made my cock stand even more erected. As I sucked his cock my wife started playing with my balls massaging them between her fingers.

I felt Bills cock head pulsate and I took it out of my mouth and started jacking it off. The cum shot up and landed on my cock. Without being prompted Bill bent down off the couch and started sucking me off. My wife and Linda was watching closely both of them was fingering there cunts and my wife spoke up and said Bill don’t make them cum he has a little show he wants to put on for you and Linda. Bill stopped sucking my cock and I got up and started walking to the bedroom everybody followed me to the bedroom. I got up on the bed and grabbed a 12inch dildo and stuck it up my ass and started fucking my asshole with it while I was jacking my cock off. I looked at Bill and said do you want to fuck me tonight and shoot you’re cum deep in my ass.

Bill said yes I want to fuck your ass. I said just layback and play with your cock while I loosen my asshole up for you. Watching all three of them masturbating made my asshole suck on that big dildo. I couldn’t take it any more so I ask my wife’s permission to let Bill fuck me My wife told Bill to fuck me hard, abuse his asshole, Bill walked over and jerked the dildo out of my ass and my wife told him to stick that nasty dildo in my mouth. Bill shoved the dildo half way down my throat and I could taste sperm and other sexual juices. Then he got behind me and stuck his cock in my ass and rode me hard for a good 10 minutes.

In the mean time my wife has put on her strap-on dildo and was fucking Linda’s pussy long and hard my wife told Bill that when he cums to take the dildo out of my mouth and stick it back in my asshole keep the lake of cum dammed-up inside my well-fucked asshole. I felt Bill’s cock swell up real big and he blasted my ass with a large load of cum I kept rocking back on his cock because it felt so deep in my ass and I could feel pre-cum leaking out of my cock. He kept fucking me and my ass was well lubed from all the cum he deposited in there. I could feel his cock swelling up again and I knew it was a matter of time till I was getting my second load of cum in the last 5 minutes, sure enough he shot off again and this time the cum was so hot it was burning my asshole.

He finally pulled his cock out of my ass and stuck the dildo back in there to dam up the cum. My wife told me to clean his cock off with my mouth I got down and sucked and licked up all the cum that was sticking to his cock. I turned around and my wife jerked her strap-on cock out of Linda’s pussy and stuck it deep into her asshole. Linda was yelling and crying and my wife told me to come over and stick my cock in Linda’s mouth so she will be quiet. I haven’t cum yet and I knew if I stuck it in Linda’s tight mouth I would be cumming in know time. My asshole was still sucking air from the brutal fucking it received by Bill’s cock and I have a dildo in it.

I swear every time I drive my cock into Linda’s mouth I could feel my asshole tighten up around the dildo in my ass and when I pull my cock out it would suck air around the dildo. I kept fucking Linda’ with the dildo up my ass and all of a sudden my cock swelled up and I shot a big wad of cum all over Linda’s face my cock come out of her mouth and it was like a fire hose I shot cum all over Linda and then the dildo that was up my ass shot out across the room and sperm that was trapped in my ass went all over the bed.

I couldn’t move for a second or too, I was fucked out, then I heard my wife yell you dumb fuck look at the mess you have made! Blowing cum all over the place from your cock and ass get up and get on your hands and knees and start cleaning the cum off of my bedspread with your mouth. Then she pulled the fake cock out of Linda’s asshole got behind me and started fucking my ass. She said she was going to shove what cum I have left in my ass, up to my tonsils. I had my face buried in the bed sucking all the cum up I could find and she was behind me fucking my ass with force.

After I got most of the cum cleaned up I was still on my knees getting fucked in the ass when Bill slid up under me and started sucking my cock Linda came over and started jacking Bills cock right in front of my face when she got it good and hard she stuck it in my mouth and started jacking him off in my mouth. Here I am on my knees with a strap-on cock up my ass while I am 69ing a man lying under me and his girl friend was jacking his cock off in my mouth. It doesn’t get any better than this... does it?

E-mail me with your crème-pie pictures so I can cum too.

To be continued...

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,311 Followers