Kinky Anniversary Ch. 01

Story Info
Kinky couple want to invite muscular dickgirl to their party.
4k words
4.61
47.8k
83

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers

This is the revised version of my older story. I started writing a few years ago, and because the pauses between chapters were so long, I realized that the quality of the first two parts was nowhere near the level of my more recent works. So I decided to re-edit the first, second, and third parts. I removed many typos and other errors from the story and also tweaked the style.

And just so you know, the story is about a couple having a threesome with a muscular, well-hung dickgirl. If that's not your thing, you can skip it.

—--

"Hey, Jimmy, I want to show you something!" I lifted my gaze from the computer screen and looked into the cute face of my wife, Evie. She was holding her smartphone.

I only had to glance at her flushed, freckled cheeks to realize she was up to something kinky. After all, kinkiness was the basis of our relationship. Obviously, she was trying to hide her arousal, but I knew her too well, even though we had only been married a year. Well, not quite, we were going to celebrate our first anniversary the next week.

"What's up?" I pulled my chair back, hugged her slender waist, and took her onto my lap. Evie's petite, firm butt easily fit on my one thigh. "What are you hiding there?" I reached for her phone, but she slapped my hand with a smile.

"Uh-uh! I'll hold it, honey." She hid the screen from me and clicked on something. Then she moved the phone in front of my face and asked. "Here, what do you think of this chick?"

It was a portrait photo of a young black girl, I guessed between twenty and twenty-five years old. Her brown eyes looked proudly at the camera, some might even say it was an arrogant or provocative look.

She was very pretty but in an aggressive way. This could be enhanced by her expression, but her features were just perfect. A storm of curly black hair, a shiny flawless complexion, big eyes, long lashes, natural but well-made-up eyebrows (without those pathetic painted-on lines that are so popular nowadays), high cheekbones, a flat but small and cute nose, and really amazing lips.

Her lips were very captivating - thick and pouty, but not in an obscene or vulgar way. They were carved in a voluptuous shape. And they were natural, at least they looked that way - if they were embellished with Botox or some other filler, then kudos to a surgeon for creating a masterpiece. These lips were made for kissing... or sucking cock.

Normally I'd think that this was one of our games where we show each other a photo of someone to rate his or her attractiveness or ask a series of hot and kinky questions, but on that day Evie was way too excited for such an innocent play.

"Huh? She's pretty." I replied casually, trying to troll my wife a bit. And she responded exactly as I had predicted. Evie pursed her lips with a sigh and rolled her eyes in a cute way.

"C'mon, we already know that, it's obvious. What do you think about her face?"

"She's very pretty?" I laughed, causing a small freckled nose to crinkle in endearing but feigned anger. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you more... hmm... She's really hot, but I like her lips the most, they look very tempting. But she looks... I don't know, cocky, that's for sure. Maybe even quite mean..."

"Mmm..." Evie nodded and slid her screen to the next photo. "And here?"

The next photo showed the same girl, but this time her whole silhouette. She was in the gym, sitting on the bench, and behind her was a huge barbell on the racks.

The ebony hottie was... built like a tank!!! The girl looked at the camera with the same cocky expression on her face, this time even more proud and defiant. Both her arms were raised and flexed, showing massive, softball-sized biceps with lean, high peaks, and her forearms were thick like baseball bats, wrapped in thick veins. The rest of her body was also impressive: broad shoulders, a massive chest, but in contrast, a narrow waist. Her legs, though not highlighted in the photo, also looked absolutely huge. Two pillar-like thighs stretched over the loose gray sweatpants.

The barbell behind her was loaded with three large red steel plates on each side. They were Olympic red plates that even had the product name 'Rogue' on them... I almost never used those in my puny attempts at weightlifting, certainly not for the bench press. If I remembered correctly, one of them weighed about 55 pounds. Quick math - the barbell in the photo weighed about 370 pounds, including the bar!

As much as I didn't want to show Evie, this photo shocked me to my core. But Evie had to know anyway, or she wouldn't have shown me the photo. The beauty of this girl combined with her facial expression, those huge biceps, and the barbell with a shitload of weights made me gasp and shiver with a strange, yet unidentified excitement.

Of course, the photo could have been staged and she might not have touched the heavy barbell at all, but I had the feeling that not only had she touched it, but that she had actually pushed it up several times... with ease. Those arms didn't look like they were pumped up just for show. But most convincing was the expression on the girl's face - honestly, I think it's impossible to look that confident and cocky if you're not able to back it up with your actions.

"Do you like it?" Evie asked with the sliest grin she could produce.

"Naaah, not really," I lied deliberately, knowing she'd see right through it. Evie smiled even wider and let her left hand slide to my groin to feel my growing... excitement.

"Liar! Haha!" She laughed and began stroking my cock through the fabric. She could read me like a fucking manual. The photos of this ebony chick hit all of my fetishes so far and - as I knew full well - Evie's as well. She showed me another photo of this girl. "What about this one? Pay attention to her tattoo..."

This time it was a selfie photo, probably taken in some locker or dressing room. Pic was cropped to show this girl's torso, only part of her chin was visible on top. She was wearing a clingy and revealing crop top with big cleavage, barely covering her massive tits. Initially, I assumed that they were implants, but it was really hard to tell, they looked very natural. Below them were amazingly sculpted abs which would put in shame most regular gym rats. Hell, I would risk the statement that there were very few professional athletes who had such washboard muscles. Big cubes of flesh, lean and defined, with clear separations between each. Her stomach looked as if she was preparing for a bodybuilding contest.

And yeah, above her belly button was a small tattoo of the 'yin yang' symbol.

"Nice abs, right?" Evie looked at me with squinted eyes.

'Nice' was a heavy understatement. This mysterious girl's abdominals looked like they were able to stop the bullet. My wife's hand slid inside my pants and grabbed my cock firmly.

She turned the screen of her phone towards her face once again and whispered. "And this one will blow your mind away, babe..."

She showed me the next photo. This one was of poorer quality, and grainier, probably because it was taken in a dark room. And Evie was right - when I realized what was in the picture, my brain stopped functioning properly.

Error 404 - the common sense you requested was not found.

The photo showed on the bottom the naked lower back and buttocks of a white person, probably male, and above it was a black ripped abdominal muscle... with a yin-yang tattoo!

These two naked bodies were connected by something incongruous, something that caused in me an overwhelming feeling of shock, disbelief, and... excitement!

The white ass-cheeks in the photo were spread wide by... a massive black cock!

It was impossible to judge its full size because it was buried deep inside that ass, but given the enormous girth of its base, I'd bet the rest was impressive, too. A vein, thick as a pencil, ran along that cock and disappeared between the pale buttocks.

But one thing was obvious - this thick black dong belonged to the muscular girl from the previous photos. The realization of this fact sent a shiver down my spine.

"Oh, fuck! Is she a dickgirl?!" I shouted directly into Evie's ear.

She laughed, stood up, and clicked something on her phone.

"Yeah, she is. Here, read this while I take care of something..." She handed me her phone and knelt between my legs. Her small hands reached for the base of my rock-hard cock, revealing it from my underwear. Immediately her sweet lips set to work.

Oh, Evie! My cute, slutty, innocent, kinky wife!

It was really hard to concentrate, but I started reading the text, which seemed to be an escort ad.

'Sheera - the best dickgirl in the whole industry. I am your dream, your nightmare, I am the goddess of sex.' Wow, so much for modesty... I thought.

'I believe in one maxim - life is too short to be small. So here I am - big in all possible aspects. Big tits, big muscles, and big meat between my legs. Really fucking monstrously big.

I can wake up the biggest slut in the shyest, quietest mousy little. I can turn the biggest alpha macho into a cock hungry, obedient bottom boy toy. I can show you the most passionate, gentle sex of your life that will change you forever or... I can also unleash hell and brutally dominate you, fucking your brains out without mercy. I can do EVERYTHING.

And if you think it's all marketing, bragging, and exaggeration, that my pics are photoshopped... Well, then why don't you try it and give me a call? But be careful what you wish for because I WILL prove you wrong!'

"Damn, this girl knows how to advertise herself..." I said to Evie and she took my cock out of her mouth with a loud slurp.

"Did you read the whole thing?" she asked, wiping the long trail of saliva and pre-cum off her chin with her forearm.

"Wait, I didn't know there was more." I scrolled down the screen and found a section labeled 'Additional info'."

"Oh ... just fucking read it, okay?" Evie sighed and proceeded to properly blow me. Oh God, she was the real expert on this! Her nose bumped rhythmically against my pubic bone as she pushed my entire length down her throat. I wasn't particularly very big, a little less than seven inches, but Evie's blowjob skills were top-notch!

There was a short list below this section where that dickgirl... Sheera explained further details. It read as follows.

'A few things you need to know before you can arrange a meeting:

- I don't discriminate against race or gender. Girls, boys, femboys, dickgirls, and couples are welcome. If you want me to join a party orgy, I'm open, but just tell me beforehand.

- I'm young, strong, healthy, and clean. I don't expect the first two from you, but the last two are fucking mandatory. If you lie about your health or neglect your hygiene, I'll accept no excuses and simply leave. And if you get rude, then... well, you really don't even want to know what happens then.

- Sorry for the ageism, but I don't meet with people over 50. I've nothing against older people, but I can't risk fucking you to death because your heart wouldn't stand the sensations. Minors - the same thing, I guess I don't have to explain that, right?

- I'm a really creative and open person. If you have a fantasy, want to dress me in a certain way, or role-play with me, just tell me. But there is one condition - I'M ALWAYS TOP. Don't even try to persuade me, and if you want to take your chance and try to dominate me, then... good luck with that!

- Last point, but probably the most important. If you're a virgin or really inexperienced, think twice before calling me. Not that I'm brute or impatient... The thing is, I'm really, really REALLY BIG down there. Imagine a truly huge, fat monster cock. Done? Then I'm still bigger than that. So if you don't want to suffer, try to prepare yourself or just find another escort. There are many t-girls who are smaller than me ;)'

And that was all, there was also a phone number and an email address. Sheera noted that she doesn't respond to text messages and friend requests on social media. Just a phone call and an email to describe all the details.

"Okay, I read it." My announcement woke Evie from her trance. She slurped on my cock one more time and stood up.

"So what do you think?" That day Evie wore a tiny, tight-fitting, one-piece cotton dress and just started pulling it up, revealing a completely naked body underneath. Yes, no bra, no panties, that was one of my wife's mottos. 'Fucking in all possible positions and places' was also one of them.

"It was hot and... scary at the same time. Of course, that's if it's true." I stood up as well, grabbed Evie firmly by the hips, and lifted her up. With one hand, she pushed my laptop aside and I placed her butt on the table.

I loved her body. Even though she was a really petite girl, she had curvy shapes, she was just a sexy short woman. Five foot two, about 115 pounds, medium-sized but very perky and firm tits, and a small ass but shapely from yoga sessions. She had that 'back shelf' so coveted by many women with flat pancake asses. But the best thing about Evie's body was her flexibility and... that I could toss her around with ease. And she loved that.

"Do you think it's fake? Why?" Evie asked while spreading her legs almost to full split. Yeah, flexibility, right? And an even better thing was that she liked to show off.

"Oh c'mon, you know how often these dickgirls lie or sell complete bullshit on the net. They claim to have a ten-inch monster dick that barely looks like eight. Or they are really big but never get really hard. Or they take pics at nifty, tricky angles that would make an average cock look like an ass-ripping pillar. You know that, babe." Obviously, she knew that, because we watched a lot of porn together, including many, many videos of dickgirls. I started thrusting my cock against her wet pussy lips.

"Yeah, I know, but I had a feeling that she is legit... " she replied with a mysterious smile while spreading her vagina with her fingers. I immediately pressed on her entrance and filled her with a powerful thrust. A sudden jolt of pleasure made Evie roll her eyes and a delighted smile appeared on her face, which turned into an even more mischievous one. "Oh... wouldn't it be nice to have a threesome with a girl like Sheera?"

"What do you have in mind, huh?" I slowly began to move my hips back and forth while tightly gripping Evie's pelvis. I wanted her to feel every thrust. Because she liked that.

"Just answer..." She whispered with the same trollish grin.

"Maybe it would be. She looks really hot, but... I don't know... her ad and style... she could be a bully." I lifted Evie's ass to impale her even harder on my cock.

"I don't know, she seemed nice on the phone..." She giggled and said innocently. I froze for a moment in surprise.

"What?!" I asked, completely dumbfounded. Evie used that moment to put her little feet on my chest and push me out of her. Then she ran off, giggling like crazy. She did this a lot, it was one of many of our 'things'. A kinky version of hide and seek combined with playing tag.

"Oh, don't worry, I just asked her if she was free next Friday!" she exclaimed as she ran like a little rabbit.

Next Friday. Our anniversary.Oh, you little perverted slut. I love you so much!

I replied nothing but chased her down the hallway into our living room. Her sexy bouncing naked ass always made me laugh too, she looked so innocent at that moment, but only I knew how naughty and kinky this girl actually was. Evie tripped and fell on the fluffy carpet. I knew it was all play and role-play because she 'accidentally' landed in the most vulnerable position - on her knees, her face between the fringe and her butt high, exposing her wet, shiny pussy.

"Gotcha!" I grabbed her butt and squeezed it pretty hard, then gave her three quick spanks, two on her buttocks and one on her pussy.

"Oh, please, Jim, don't punish me too hard!" Evie pleaded in a convincing, begging voice, and that heated me up even more. I squatted over her jutting-out ass and pushed my cock into her with one strong motion.

"And will she?" I asked, and began to pound her pussy vigorously, using much of my weight to increase the force.

"Wha... what?" she moaned, already completely lost in pleasure.

"That Sheera! Will! She! Be! Available! Next! Friday?!" I shouted each word individually, giving Evie a strong thrust in between. She squealed like a guinea pig, but when she understood what I was asking, she started laughing uncontrollably.

"Hahaha! I knew that...!" She didn't get to finish because I quickly slid out of her and lifted her up, grabbing her by the hips. Evie groaned in surprise at suddenly being upside down, but then giggled again. I put her on my shoulder, and now her head was hanging near my cock and she was wagging her legs behind my head.

Evie loved to be lifted, carried, and tossed by me. It was a good thing she was so light because I wasn't particularly strong or well-built. At least I was strong enough to do some stunts with her and not ruin my spine in the process. I carried her to the couch, threw her on it, and lay down between her legs.

"You knew what?" I asked as I spread her legs wider with my knees.

Her freckled face was red as if she had run a half mile. She smiled adorably. "I knew you'd like that idea, babe!" She sat up and embraced my neck. I allowed her to pull me down.

"And you knew that because...?" I asked her, already knowing what her answer would be. Again I filled her, this time slowly, gently, and passionately.

"Because no one in this world knows you as I do..." Evie exhaled this sentence in a single, labored breath.

That was the ultimate truth. She knew me better than I knew myself. I knew her on the same level. We both knew we were perfect for each other, no matter how other people would perceive us as a couple.

I couldn't imagine being this free with anyone other than Evie. To meet someone who would let me be myself, who would help me discover the real me. To explore my sexuality, my dreams, and the deepest and most hidden desires.

She knew that I was... let's call it... bi-curious. And that I was fascinated by strong women, craved to be dominated by beautiful, muscular women, and... that I was obsessed with big, fat, huge, enormous, monstrous cocks. Evie accepted that part of me without judgment. She even enjoyed experimenting with me - pegging, using toys, and role-playing.

The preference for massive muscles and cocks was something we both shared. I knew Evie dreamed of being fucked with a huge cock, much, much bigger than mine. Being stuffed with it, being impaled, being stretched by it. She had this dream scenario where she was being fucked by... someone with an enormous cock that she was completely at the mercy of while I watch and masturbate. But she didn't want a threesome with another man.

So one day we agreed that if we ever did a threesome, the third party in it would be a dickgirl. The perfect, beautiful, muscular, and well-endowed dickgirl. But I quickly and sadly realized that someone who fits that description probably didn't exist. Maybe only in art, 3D renderings, comics, and so on. Obviously, Evie was more patient and persistent in her search. And she found Sheera.

"And you think Sheera will be perfect for that?" I slid my forearms under Evie's upper back and grabbed her delicate shoulders from behind. Without a conscious will, my hips began to move faster, impatiently.

"She... oh! She'll be more than perfect, Jimmy!"

"And are you really okay with the idea of a threesome?"

"Haha! I should be asking you that!" Evie's soft lips twisted into a wide grin. "Are you okay with your wife worshiping... huge... hard... muscles So... soooo... much bigger than yours?" Someone might feel insulted hearing such words from their wife, but it wasn't me. We were way too big for that kind of thing.

Marasso
Marasso
564 Followers
12