Kinky Anniversary Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Jim be able to take Sheera's monster cock?
19.1k words
4.84
19.4k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marasso
Marasso
532 Followers

The fourth chapter is finally here and I wanted to apologize to those who have waited so long for it. This is how it ends when I start the series without having written everything, at least in my case, because I get easily distracted by new ideas. But now it's finally here and I hope you like it :)

And if you hadn't known, the story is about a married couple having a threesome with a muscular, strong, and well-hung dickgirl. In this chapter, the t-girl takes her turn with the husband. If that's not your cup of tea, you might want to skip the story.

--------

We went down the stairs and made our way to the kitchen. But as we passed the door to our second bathroom, Sheera grabbed my elbow and stopped me.

"Hey, can you spare a towel?" she asked. I nodded, whereupon she gave me one of her trademark smirks and said, "How about we take a quick shower before we eat? I think we both smell like cum!"

She laughed softly and I couldn't understand how she could act so nonchalant when she had just fucked the shit out of Evie. Sheera's cock hung limp, but it was still so long that most guys would kill to have such a size when erect. It had to be about seven or even seven and a half inches long. Stunning and mind-blowing.

"Sure," I replied shortly and we entered the bathroom. I let Sheera lead the way and observed her strong back and muscular buttocks bobbing magnificently. Suddenly I realized that I would soon be in close quarters with such a sexy beast like her. It was exciting and frightening at the same time. Or maybe I was just walking insecurity.

Sheera stood next to the glass door to the shower stall while I bent down to pull down the drawer of the bathroom cabinet under the sink.

A rookie mistake on my part, I should have anticipated what was about to happen.

Sheera didn't let the opportunity go to waste. She spanked my ass, not painfully, but quite sharply, and then began squeezing, kneading, and groping my buttocks in every way possible. I only managed to gasp faintly and my body willingly submitted to her hands.

"You have a great ass, Jim. Perfect size, very firm, and I bet it's tight as fuck, isn't it?" Sheera whispered passionately, standing right behind me. I could see her in the mirror above the sink. She gave me a big grin.

She put a hand on my back and held me in a bent position. Then she spanked me again... but this time with her soft cock, using it like a whip! Well, soft it might have been for the first two strokes because it quickly got a little harder. A few times Sheera spread my butt cheeks and let them bounce back, then she spanked me again and pulled me into a quick kiss.

"It'll be my pleasure to ruin that tight ass," she said with a dominant grin and turned to enter the shower stall, leaving me speechless as she was already wont to do.

I followed her and closed the door behind us. Sheera set the shower head level with our chests, probably not wanting to get her hair wet. She manipulated the shower head some more and turned on the water. I noticed that she had set the spray to a gentle mist. The lukewarm water felt refreshing on my sweaty, overheated skin.

Sheera took a shower gel from the shelf and applied it to her hand. Then she grabbed my cock and started slowly pulling on it, stroking and jerking me off. I was already having a semi after she played with my ass earlier, but she made me fully hard within seconds. I guess my circulatory system was pretty damn effective and healthy. I had come God knows how many times in the last few hours, but my hypersensitive cock responded to Sheera's touch like a well-trained pet and obediently got hard whenever she wanted it to.

"You want to return the favor, Jimmy?" Sheera asked with an amused tone.

I was more than aware that she was having a blast watching me fidget awkwardly every time she touched me or even said something provocative. But when we were alone, she at least restrained herself from commenting on my behavior and teasing me further. I was grateful for that.

I was a mess, but I had to pull myself together quickly. I was a man, for crying out loud! A man who was about to be fucked by a girl with a monster cock. There's no more manly thing a man can do, is there? Yeah...

"Sure, with pleasure!" I replied enthusiastically, trying to shake off the nervousness.

Sheera watched me as I put my fingers to her cock and began to stroke it, almost leisurely, moving my hand up and down. She exhaled slowly and squinted her eyes. I felt her cock getting a little longer and thicker, not quite full yet, but it had already reached a formidable size.

She took another dab of shower gel and spread it on my belly and chest with her left hand, continuing to stroke my cock with her right. I mimicked her movements and also washed her incredible abs, her sculpted and sharp obliques, and her large tits. I teased her nipples a bit and again found it amazing how quickly they got hard. She let out a satisfied moan.

In the meantime, her cock grew a bit more. It still wasn't full size but that freaking anaconda waved uncontrollably in my hand. The base became so thick already that it kind of opened my fist.

I wanted to worship her cock even more, but Sheera had another idea. She made a small bowl out of her palm and put more shower gel in it. Then she took a step forward and her hard muscular body pressed me against the wall. Our cocks were squeezed together between our bodies. She kissed me impatiently and scooped her one hand under my butt. Then she pressed me even harder against the tiles and lifted me.

I felt as if I was melting in her strong arms, instantly losing any figment of control I thought I had. But it wasn't alarming in any way. My legs wrapped around Sheera's waist as if acting on their own will, and she kissed my neck. Her big, hard bicep was pressing at the side of my ribcage. Then I felt her finger grazing between my ass cheeks and circling around my clenched hole.

"Relax, baby, it's only my finger," she said with a sly smirk, then pressed against my anus, breaching it. She leaned toward my ear and whispered, "Soon I will be there with something a little bit bigger."

"Oh, just a little bit? That's so soothing," I joked, and Sheera chuckled.

She latched her lips on my neck and started to kiss and nibble my skin. Her finger penetrated me fully, and she circled it inside me, slowly pulling it out and then pressing again. I tried to relax as much as I could and Sheera must have felt that because she quickly added her second finger. It wasn't stretching me too much, and I could take it. But it was so pleasant that I moaned loudly, feeling as if my cock was twitching and pulsing, pressed against the steel wall of Sheera's abs.

"Oh, Jim, your ass is gripping my fingers like crazy... I can't imagine how incredibly tight you are going to feel on my cock," she whispered lustfully in my ear, then straightened up and looked me in the eye. Her lips were twisted into a wide grin. "But we can find out, right now, right here. If you want, Jimmy."

She still held me pressed against the wall, in the air, supported only by her one muscular arm. And her fingers stayed inside me. And her cock was hard now, stabbing me in the gut like a fucking two-handed club. We knew she could fuck me whenever, wherever, and in whatever way she wanted, and I had no way to stop her. Still, she gave me a choice.

I knew she craved to take my ass, not just because we were paying her for this service. No, Sheera desired me. It was simultaneously flattering and frightening, but the latter was only due to her size and strength potential.

"Um... But we were about to eat, right?" I replied with a goofy smile. Then I decided to be honest, even though that was about to sound like beta whining. "Besides, I know Evie would love to see this too, so maybe we'll wake her up after we eat?"

Sheera pulled her fingers out of me and quickly sat me back on the floor. But she was still pressing me against the wall. She grinned widely. "You want Evie to watch me fuck your tight ass, Jimmy? Awww, that's sweet!"

"Yeah, I do..." I said, a dumb smile still glued to my lips.

"I'm just teasing you, Jim, don't be so uptight. But stay tight... just for me, okay?" she said, still grinning, but taking a step back. Then she turned off the water and left the stall.

I followed her and we began to dry off. Sheera's monster cock went limp and shrank a little, but it still looked intimidating, swinging like a baton with every movement of her body.

She gave me a quizzical look and said in an amused tone, "Evie told me on the phone that you were going to be just like this. Cute and nervous all the time."

"Oh, did she?" I said sarcastically, but in contrast, I felt great satisfaction that Evie knew me so well. "Is there something she hasn't told you?"

"Yeah, she didn't tell me you were so good at sucking dick!" Sheera laughed out loud. "But I guess she could not have known you were a natural, could she?"

And with those words, she left the bathroom, leaving me a bit frozen. I shrugged it off and quickly followed her.

We walked into the kitchen and Sheera sat down on one of the bar stools we had. Her big eyes were fixed on me, following my every move. Her typical soft but dominant grin was on display the whole time. She crossed her legs, but just before she did, I noticed that her cock went soft again. It was somehow comforting not to see the monster-sized cock that would soon rearrange my insides, at least for a moment.

That I could focus on preparing food for us. What should we eat? How about a giant sausage? A horse-size salami? Or an enormous eggplant? Yeah, those seemed to be the only options available to me.

I had no idea what Sheera would like, so I decided to ask, "Is there anything in particular that you'd like to eat?"

At first, she grinned and I expected a kinky response, but she shook her head and said, "Anything you'll give me is good, Jimmy."

"Okay, I'll make some sandwiches then," I muttered more to myself than to her and began to prepare the food.

I hardly registered that it was already completely dark outside because I lost track of time. But it was still all good. The best part of house parties is always the kitchen, right? I felt Sheera's eyes on my naked body, but I tried not to make a big deal out of it. On the contrary, her attention was actually kind of flattering.

"There's something else Evie hasn't told me, and it makes me curious. How did you two meet?" she asked suddenly. I looked at her to see if she was playing with me again, but Sheera's face was open, and seemed genuinely interested.

"Oh, it's nice of her to leave me some stories," I replied, chuckling. "Actually, we met under pretty mundane circumstances, but the way we connected right away was... kind of magical, I would say."

I paused for a moment, remembering with a smile the moment I first spoke to Evie. "It was during the Christmas party at the company where we had both worked at the time. Back then I knew who Evie was but had never talked to her because she was from a different department. You know how lame corpo parties are, right? I was bored and probably would have left early if it weren't for Evie. I was pouring myself another drink in the kitchen when she unobtrusively approached me and innocently asked if I thought one of the higher-ranking managers had fucked his assistant. She asked such a question instead of saying hello!"

Sheera chuckled and said, "Well, I don't know Evie very well, but it seems to fit her."

"I know, right?" I replied, smiling. "Well, we had spent that party standing next to each other, watching people in the office and discussing various theories about their sex lives. And so it was. Our first conversation kind of set the vibe of our relationship."

Sheera smiled and then nodded a little thoughtfully. I put the plate of sandwiches between us, poured two glasses of water, and then sat down in front of her. We began to eat.

"It's really nice to see your bond. You know, when Evie contacted me, I expressed my concerns about threesomes and how they might affect couples like I usually do, and she told me not to worry about that because you guys are really close and so on. And I was like, yeah, sure you are! Like I've never heard that before, right?" Sheera chuckled and then continued in a slightly different tone. "But you both proved me wrong. I think it's impossible to get between you on an emotional level. Sure, I can fuck you both for hours, but that doesn't seem to affect your relationship. That's... super rare!"

"Yeah..." I nodded to her words, a bit surprised by the change in her voice. I felt Sheera break out of her role for a moment and allow me to see the real her, not her professional escort persona. I appreciated that! I could see that behind that playful and dominant facade was someone who thought similarly to Evie and me.

"It makes me jealous, haha!" she added jokingly, but I had a feeling she was serious. "It would be great to be with a kinky girl like Evie. Or with a cute, nervous guy with a sexy ass like you, Jimmy. I swing both ways, but it would have to be a person I could create something with like you and Evie did! That would be great."

"So you are single right now?" I asked.

"Yes, it's only fair, don't you think? My current lifestyle doesn't fit a serious relationship. I wouldn't force anyone to put up with me fucking everyone for a living. That wouldn't be fair. So I'm not dating anyone right now," Sheera stated firmly, and I had to admit that her approach was quite reasonable and even admirable.

"You're right, that is fair. I respect that," I said in a slightly more serious tone than I had planned, but I sensed that Sheera appreciated that. I smiled at her and added lightly, "I'm sure if you stop working like that, you'll quickly find someone really nice... and caring and all."

"Awww, you think so, Jimmy?" Sheera said with a big grin. Her eyes sparkled. And just like that, she was back in character. She shrugged her huge shoulders. "It's not like my life sucks or anything. After all, I get paid for getting laid, haha!"

I chuckled as well, and we finished eating. Sheera stood up quite briskly, and her huge soft cock dangled heavily. Dangerous and yet tempting.

She grabbed my arm and came very close, then whispered seductively, "Speaking of fucking nice people... How about we continue this fun activity, huh?"

"Um... sure, but what about Evie? We should wake her up," I said, trying to sound cool and calm. Needless to say, I didn't succeed.

Sheera shook her head and laughed softly. She pressed her body tighter against mine and said, "You're so cute, Jim. Don't worry, I won't fuck you without Evie watching. We're just going to... warm up a little, okay? Then you can relax better."

"Okay..." I muttered, feeling stupid, of course, but I couldn't help it. Being alone with Sheera put me in this mood.

She kissed me briefly and spanked my naked ass. Then she turned and walked out of the kitchen. I followed her into the living room and looked in awe at her strong back and bouncing sexy ass. Her butt cheeks were simply stunning. Although they were almost all muscle, they were round and protruded backward, forming the famous 'back shelf'. It would be fantastic to put my cock between those wonderful globes, but of course, that wasn't going to happen, because as Sheera wrote in her ad, she wasn't a bottom. I wondered if maybe that muscular tight ass was still a virgin and if she'd ever let anyone have it.

But of course, it was my ass that was going to be claimed that day, and Sheera's behavior assured me of that all night. Twelve inches of mammoth cock was about to turn my ass into a hole, much like the impact crater in the Gulf of Mexico. But I was waiting to be stretched beyond my imagination by her cock, even if I shivered at the mere thought of it.

Sheera sat down on the couch and beckoned me by clapping her thighs. I could tell she wanted me to sit on her lap. I swallowed nervously and moved closer to her. Her cock was resting partially on her leg. It already looked a little bigger than it had a few minutes ago. It was flattering to me to see her 'growing' excitement at the prospect of touching me.

"You want me... like this?" I asked softly as I was about to straddle her legs.

She gave me a big grin. "That's it, babe. Are you comfortable?" she asked, casually placing her hand on my ass. She pulled me a bit closer to her.

"Yeah," I answered, smiling inanely. God, she made me so nervous and excited at the same time. A little uncertainly, I hugged her neck and asked, "Now what?"

Sheera looked at me amused, then glanced down between our bodies. "Well, I was about to say that we're going to make each other hard, but I see that it's already covered on your side."

I followed her gaze and found, not without surprise, that my cock was rock-hard. Sheera was also starting to get hard, but since her cock was so gigantic, she needed more time. I reached for the monster and aligned it with my cock. It was shocking to see the size difference this way, but it only turned me on more.

"Well, let me help you," I said to her, my voice sounding quite sensual, even though I hadn't planned on it.

"Mmm... Yeah, babe, make me hard..." she purred, looking at me with hooded eyes.

Her hand wandered over my buttock, squeezing and kneading it. I knew where she would go next, and I was right. Her fingers reached between my butt cheeks and skimmed the super-sensitive skin between my balls and my ass. I shivered and exhaled through clenched teeth.

"Relax, sweetie. I won't harm you, you know that," Sheera whispered to me and latched her lips onto my body, kissing and nibbling on my neck and collarbone.

The touch of her plump lips nearly seared my skin. She paused only to bring her fingers to my face and slowly touch my lips. Instinctively, I realized what she wanted from me. I opened my mouth and she slid her fingers inside. I began to suck and lick them. She watched me attentively, but also with barely concealed amusement.

"Yeah, make them slippery and wet," she said with a gentle smile.

When she was satisfied with what I was doing, she pulled her fingers out of my mouth and reached between my buttocks again. The tip of her finger pressed against my rim and my ass smoothly welcomed it. Sheera let her finger circle inside me for a while, then added the second finger.

I kind of froze and let myself go with these sensations. Her fingers grazed over my prostate, sending a shock of pleasure coursing through my body. A loud moan escaped from my mouth.

"Ah, such a beautiful tight hole, Jim. It's going to be a pleasure to completely rearrange it." Sheera smirked a little mischievously.

"Please... Will you be gentle with me?" I asked, letting all those submissive feelings finally surface. This damn nervousness was just a part of me, I couldn't deny it. Besides, I couldn't pretend to be tougher than I really was in front of Sheera. That would have been obvious to her.

The ebony beauty looked at me more seriously, but with an indulgent smile. "Of course, baby. I'm just teasing you. And Evie told me all about how to treat you. You have nothing to worry about."

Sheera worked her fingers inside me, but at a slow, sensual pace. She used different angles and scissors with her index and middle fingers to stretch me more.

I just nodded as I felt a little more confident, and resumed frotting our cocks, only to find that Sheera was already fully hard. It was so fucking huge! My cock looked so tiny next to hers. The tip of mine reached maybe halfway up her shaft. This was mind-blowing. When I saw the size difference between us, I almost lost my breath, as if my body had forgotten how to breathe properly. Her cock pulsated rhythmically and was filled to the brim with blood.

Marasso
Marasso
532 Followers