Kinky Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
I prepare to take control by going to an adult store.
1.4k words
4.43
23.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers

You do not need to read Chapter 1, but may want to see where it all began. Also an FYI, this story features the build up to CEI and pegging. If you are uncomfortable with that click to next story.

*****

I took a great power nap half naked on the couch after cumming so hard. Ensuring it wasn't just a sexy dream I woke up to the taste of my pussy juices in my mouth. Even after cumming so hard I felt like all of my senses and urges were even stronger now. It was so hot and kinky that my sexual appetite felt like it was still starving. I grabbed my panties, bra, jeans and headed to clean up hoping to calm down a bit before getting things ready to carry these explorations further with my husband.

Jumping in the shower I realized I had let my grooming get a little lax this past month. To clean that up I began lathering myself up and grabbed a fresh razor. I started with my long fit tan legs and then very slowly and carefully began to shave further up. Pulling my lips tight, stretching them back, and then carefully going around my hood I left my whole pussy silky smooth. I found myself wanting my husband there so I could get him ready by shaving his rod, balls, perenium, and tight little hole. His time would come with me on my knees preparing him.

All those thoughts turned me on again and I began down the kinky rabbit hole. Beginning to think of being on my knees I had his CEI videos in my head. I could suck on him, squeeze his balls, and as he was ready to explode I could rub him to climax and catch his cum in my hand to then have him slowly lick it out of my palm, truly having him in the palm of my hand. Even better I could have him cover my titties before making him lick me clean with long strokes of his tongue on my larger C cup breasts. What pushed me over the edge as warm water cascaded over me was my thoughts about being on my knees, his hard cock in my mouth, with three fingers deep in his back side, curling in come here motions, and him exploding in my mouth so I get a delicious treat. Not swallowing I would stand up and start kissing him pushing all of his cum into his mouth. As it pooled in his mouth I would make him hold it there until I let him swallow and only when I gave the command to. He would be fully under my control and he would love every minute of it. I came hard, legs trembling, and getting light headed I twirled in the shower to rinse off and hopped out. I knew I was very ready for him to be home, but glad he would be home after dinner as I had time to keep up preparations and my awakening to continue with Adam and Eve calling my name.

Getting to the store I parked in the back hoping no one would see my car and headed into an adult store for the first time in my life. Walking in I was immediately wet, but also knew I was completely out of place. With the weather so warm I was wearing very little clothing. Above my waist was a fashionable blouse with a plunging neck line showing off my perky breasts and I hadn't put on a bra. Of course, as I grew even more horny my very hard nipples could be visibly seen. This added to my very short shorts that stopped just below my rear, hugged my hips just right, showed off my long tan legs, and the best part accentuated my perfect ass. With my long hair done up the short statement is that I was well over dressed for this store. What was very hot is that every single guy, a half dozen shoppers who were all men, stopped looking at their fetish of choice to drool over their sexy goddess who amazingly shopped in person at adult stores!

I easily found the section I was looking for, but then was immediately overwhelmed by the options. There were a half dozen strap on harnesses, dozens upon dozens of dildos, plus many different types of lube. I needed help and went to find a store clerk. Finding a 20 year old at the counter I decided to bend forward on the counter, giving him a clear view down of my breasts and he could see nipples and all. I told him I was so horny and wet, but didn't have panties on and I really needed help before you could see a wet spot on my shorts. I thought he was going to cum on the spot! To make it worse on the clerk, or better, I then made it seem like I was scratching an itch and pulled my blouse to the side fully exposing a breast and his mouth dropped open. Tucking it back in after my tease I asked for the manager figuring they would be much more experienced. As I did he came around the corner chuckling about what I did to his clerk and was happy to help.

I explained that I was looking for a comfortable harness and a couple dildos to try. Without questions he handed me a harness he recommended every woman should purchase based on all positive reviews without a single return in three years.

We then began the much harder task to narrow the dildos. He asked if it was intended for a male or female and I explained it was for my husband with my plans to stretch his backside from the start. This eliminated the starter kits with dildos too small. I also explained that he had been watching all videos with women, no bisexual porn, so we eliminated realistic dildos. This still left us with many options, but he was able to recommend two. One had a tapered tip for easier insertion, but quickly filled out to an inch and half wide for a full 8 inches. The other had a head like a penis and slight ridges all the way down its 10 inch length. Plus, it was two and a half inches wide and looked like it would hurt while I bottomed it out and roughly fucked him. I was very excited, but not done yet as he recommended buying a prostate toy for his pleasure, anal beads, couple butt plugs for he and I, a long, wide, veiny realistic dildo for me, and of course tons of lube. Then on the way to the counter I grabbed four way restraints so I could pin him to the bed. It was a huge bill, but I knew it would be worth every penny. I sincerely thanked the manager for helping and seeing his bulge in his pants knew he would be masturbating immediately, but so would I as I practically ran to the car to touch myself. I backed out of the spot, shorts unbuttoned, and my hand caressed myself the whole way home!

Pulling into the garage I slipped my shorts off and opened the package on my dildo. I quickly had it running up and down my slit, breathing becoming more rapid as I begged myself to insert it. I was so wet, but as it began to enter it hurt so good! It was slightly wider than my husband and the bulging veins added so much pleasure as I added inch by inch filling me up so well. I drifted to thinking about the widest dildo in my bag of toys entering my husband as I will be coating it with lube and punishing his ass with it. He will be stretched so wide and I couldn't help picturing tears in his eyes as he begged me for more. As I got used to the girth I rubbed my clit and was on the edge. To stay on the edge I began gently fucking myself and slowly rubbing even though I knew I would not be that kind to him. He will be getting fucked so hard he will be delirious and feeling so good. Going slowly my body was begging for it harder and faster, but I stayed the course and brought myself to the most intense orgasm of the day. I was panting and it felt so good I could only silently scream.

Coming down from such a high I gathered my new toys, put on my shorts, and stumbled in the house. After cumming intensely many times today I was totally spent. The good thing is my husband was off tomorrow and it was going to be another long day sexually, but I had no complaints about that!

rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers