Kinky BBW Fucks the Cycle

Story Info
BBW foot vixen has fetish sex with man with a huge cock.
9.4k words
4.67
34.8k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

This story was inspired by my pretty wife "Bonita." She is sixty now and has the prettiest feet on Earth. I worship her in her thong sandals daily. If you are not into toes and feet don't bother reading.

*****

I am a single widowed 54 year old woman living in Las Vegas, Nevada. My marriage was a very happy one. The love of my life Harold, my dear husband of fifteen years died five years ago in a tragic auto accident. I only began dating again about two years ago.

My 25 year career as a Real Estate Agent ended with Harold's death. I just could not continue to work due to my grief. We invested lots of money in our retirement funds over the years and upon my husband's death those accounts were worth over two million dollars. Harold also had 600k in life insurance. These funds enabled me to comfortably retire from work. Since the death of my husband I had become very lonely. A couple years ago I began my search for another lover. I was not desperate in my search and had not yet found the man of my dreams. I had gone out on about 35-40 dates in two years and had not found what I was looking for. Only five of these dates had a second date and only one lead to sexual intercourse. He had a small penis and didn't know how to eat pussy very well.

My sex life had been fantastic with my heavily muscled husband. We had an erotic sex life that also included oral, anal and fetish sex. My husband was very well endowed with a huge penis. His manhood was almost nine inches long and six inches in circumference. My pussy and ass were well fucked by his thick cock. He fucked me several times a week in my pussy and ass with his thick nine inch penis. I loved to worship that thickly veined cock with deep throat fellatio.

I am comfortable with my size and love my big wide body. I am 5' 11" and keep my weight between 180- 190 pounds. I wear a size 16-18 dress and my breasts are a full 46DD. I have a big thick clitoris that is a 1.5 inches in length. I had it pierced last year and wear a thick gold ring most of time. My plump tanned body is silky smooth. My arms, legs and pussy had laser hair removal two years ago. Two features of mine that are unusual for a woman are my very muscular calves and forearms. I love to show off my calves in high heels and short dresses. I am in better cardiac shape now than when I was much younger. Each day I perform a vigorous swim of between a mile and a mile and a half. I am very flexible and do advanced yoga.

I love my body and wear very short dresses and shorts most of the year. I wear my blonde hair very short. My husband had a foot and sandal fetish that influences my shoe style to this day. Thong sandals that have a wedge or high heel are my shoe of choice. Las Vegas is perfect sandal weather for nine months a year.

Our sex life had included foot fetish sex. My husband loved my wide size ten feet as much as my pussy. My toes are very thick with wide perfectly formed nails. When I was in college I was a fashion shoe model for a famous shoe brand. He wanted my feet on display in open revealing thong sandals. I have always maintained my feet with nice pedicures and toe rings. About 75% of my nearly one hundred pair of shoes are thong style sandals. I hate traditional rubber flip flops. Most of my thong sandals have a closed back heel or ankle strap. About half of my sandals are wedge or high heeled. I have some everyday flat thong sandals that are very comfortable. Harold loved to suck my toes when we had sex. I love the feel of a man's tongue on my feet. My toes are almost as sensitive as my clit or my rosebud.

Anal sex has been very important in my sex life. I have always loved to be fucked deeply in my anus. When we 69ed as we fingered each other's asses until we came. I also enjoyed deep anal fisting. Due to my yoga training I am flexible enough to fist my own ass. I fist my ass daily when I fuck my pussy with a big vibrator. I often use big sex toys or a huge cucumber in my anus when I masturbate my clit. I flush my bowels out with 2 quart enemas several times a week. I often fucked my husband in the ass with vibrators as I sucked his cock to orgasm. He loved his prostate massaged while being sucked or deep throated.

Recently I met a younger man named Darrell on an internet dating site. Darrell lives in Phoenix and owns a huge communications company. We found out that we use the same investment broker here in Vegas. His profile listed his age at 45 with a stature of six feet and a weight of 220 pounds. His picture shows him to be a handsome clean cut man with well proportioned muscle. He has sandy blonde hair with deep blue eyes. We Skype on the internet and discovered we shared many interests such as swimming, sunbathing, movies, reading and fine dining. In our talks I kept things non sexual I didn't want to run him off. We communicated for about three months before we decided to set up a week end date.

He decided to fly in for the weekend to meet me here in Vegas. It was the first week in April and very warm and breezy. We had not met in person yet and had not shared any intimate thoughts, interests or desires. I planned to drive to the airport in the morning to meet my new friend. My husband's old security chief did a background investigation last week to make sure I wasn't inviting a serial killer over. The investigation revealed an impressive military record of various combat awards that spanned ten years in the US Army. Darrell had no criminal record, not even traffic tickets.

Before I went to bed I took a long bath and soaked in milk and oil my sunken bathtub. After my bath I laid out my clothing for the morning. I selected a sleeveless red nylon dress that went down to three inches above my knees. For my shoes I picked out a pair of micro strapped red thong sandals on a three inch wedge heel. I matched my dress and sandals with a red head band and shoulder bag.

When I wear high heel thongs sandals my toes spread apart as I walk. My ankles are very slim for my frame and I wear matching gold anklets that hang just above the ankle straps of my sandals. I enjoy catching men with foot fetishes ogling my feet. When I walk or stand I spread my toes apart to tease men checking out my feet.

I arrived at the airport about an hour before Darrell's flight was due in. I was nervous about my first meeting with this handsome man. Many thoughts crossed my mind as I waited. "Did he like sex? Could he eat pussy like Harold? How big was his cock? Was his body hairy? Can he maintain an erection? Did he like pretty feet?" Most of these issues were fairly important to me. "Who knows? Maybe he wouldn't even like me. His breath might stink or maybe he was not well groomed." Several of the men I dated in the last two years were dirty or gross. One man had big hairs growing out of his ears. Another had a mouth full of rotten teeth. One guy showed up in a rusty pickup truck that was 50 years old.

At about the time it takes for someone to pick up their baggage I called Darrell on his cell. He was on the other side of the airport headed in my direction. We agreed to meet at a small fast food place near where I was. About five minutes later I saw him. He waved and I waved back.

"Hello Jill. You look ravishing."

"No ravishing yet maybe a little later when we get to know each other." I said with a laugh.

"I love your summer look Jill, you look very nice."

"Thank you very much Darrell. You look very handsome. I would love to see more of that hard body under that shirt of yours."

"Maybe you will if you behave yourself. I can see that your fashion sense matches mine. I adore that red dress and your killer sandals."

"Darrell! Are you into feet? I wore these because they matched my dress."

"You caught me Jill I love pretty feet on a pretty lady."

Darrell moved toward me and kissed me deep on the lips and slipped me some serious tongue as he hugged me. I and kissed him back with force. We held our embrace for a few minutes as our bodies clung to each other. I felt his erection on my thigh. "I knew he liked me!" Two questions were answered. He is a great kisser and he has fresh breath.

"That was some hug! I panted as I held onto his hand tightly." I said.

"I could not help myself Jill. I love your look, your feel, your lips and your body."

"OK. Tell me what you like about my body. Don't be shy." I said.

Darrell kissed me without warning. "Your big breasts, that wide butt and your muscles on your forearms and calves are what I like."

"Is there anything else that you like?" I asked.

He looked down at my feet and smiled. "You have the prettiest feet that I have ever seen. Those sandals leave nothing to the imagination. Your toe rings look sexy on your feet."

"That is fantastic Darrell because I love my feet very much. I am a total sandal girl. Here in Vegas if you notice 80-90% of women are wearing sandals or flip flops. I wear sandals most of the time out of my house."

We had been standing by a corner of the baggage claim talking very intimately for about 10 minutes. I still had Darrell by the hand as we began walking toward my car. As he pulled his wheeled bag on the sidewalk he slipped his arm around me as we walked.

"You have amazing looking arms and legs Jill. You have the best muscle tone I have ever seen on a woman. You mentioned Yoga. Do you do anything else?"

"Yes I lift free weights, swim and other exercise when I get a chance." I said as I gazed at him.

We were almost at my car now and he asked. "What other exercise would that be Jill?"

"I love to do special exercise with a partner. That has not happened in about five years. Of course it has to be the right person."

"That sounds interesting." I commented as we arrived at her red sports car. I stopped in my tracks. Holy fuck! Is that a McLaren?"

"Yes it is Darrell. I am surprised that you know what kind of car it is. Most people think it is a Ferrari because they don't know anything about sports cars. This is not the top model. The 570S is faster and has more horses. It also costs 50K more."

"Is this a 540 Jill?"

"Yes this is a 540-C 2016. Before you ask the specs I will just tell you. 3.8 Liter V-8 with 533 Horse Power, 7 speed transmission, 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds and a top speed a little over 200mph. You will notice that my dress and sandals match the color as well"

"What did it cost you Jill?"

"My dress and sandals cost me about two hundred dollars."

"No you silly girl. How much did the car cost?"

"I thought we were still talking fashion. Are you are more interested in my car than me? I will have to get you to my house so you will stop drooling over my car."

"Car? I am totally into you. The car is nice, but there is only one Jill."

"By the way you look at me I believe every word. By the way Darrell, you are so hot. I can't wait to tear your clothes off when we get to the house. It was about 140K by the way. I almost bought the 570S for 190K."

We opened each of the dihedral doors that swung up and out. I popped open the trunk for Darrell and we put his bags in the tiny trunk compartment. I reached into my console and secured my red leather driving gloves. Darrell smiled at me as I pulled the gloves on my hands. We got in and fastened our seat belts as we sped off toward my house.

"You are so cute and sexy Darrell. I have not felt like this in a long time. I must tell you I am much older than you."

"You are older than me? Are you crazy? I am 45 years old. How old did you think I am?"

"Darrell I know exactly how old you are. Your age is listed on the site under your profile."

As we cruised at 75 miles per hour there was silence in the car. Darrell moved his hand over to my bare leg and rubbed my smooth silky leg. My nipples were erect and my breathing quickened. My clit was erect and hard inside my thong G-string. I spread my toes in arousal.

"I don't care how old you are Jill. You are a very beautiful woman."

"I listed my age on the site at first and men would not contact me. So I removed it. I feel like I am 35 years old. I want to be young again. Do you want to know my age or not Darrell?

"It does not matter Jill, but I am curious."

"OK Darrell I am only 54. I will be 55 in two weeks."

"You are the sexiest 54 year old I have ever seen. Do you think you can keep up with me?"

"We shall see who is keeping up with whom. I have only invited three other men to my home in over two years. So far you have made the cut."

"That is interesting Jill. Where are they buried?" We looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

"I did a background check on you Darrell. Did you do one on me?"

"What did the background check show?"

"You were a Sergeant First Class in the US Army, MOS Infantryman, ten years service, decorations Bronze Star, Legion of Merit, Meritorious Service Medal and three combat tours to Iraq. It also mentioned your business addresses and your various licenses that you hold to conduct your operations. Your government contracts were tagged as secret. No arrests, no warrants, no criminal record."

"Wow you know everything about me. You kill men and bury them in the desert."

"I might have. Are you still interested if I am a black widow?" I asked.

"Black widow that sounds dangerous. Jill do you eat your male victim after you have finished with him?"

"No. I make a point of eating him first and have fun with him later. It depends on one thing though." I said with a smirk.

"What does it depend on?"

"On what you taste like. I can't believe I just said that. I really like you Darrell. I am not a killer just a lonely, sexy, older lady with a million moving violations."

"Really? Speeding tickets?"

"Yes Darrell. I have to be careful. My fancy lawyer has gotten me out of trouble several times with the local court. I am known in this part of Vegas as the crazy white lady that drives fancy cars to fast. I need to be very careful and not get caught speeding."

"You left something out Jill."

"What is that Darrell?"

"I think they would more likely say sexy crazy white lady. Maybe they would say sexy rich crazy white lady. Middle class people don't drive expensive European race cars." He explained.

"I would let you drive, but I love driving this car even if I have to drive slower." I said.

We drove toward my house listening to a sports radio show. Darrell had his eyes all over my body. I caught him out the corner of my eye checking me out. I could tell he was mostly interested in my high heel thong clad feet working the gas pedal and brakes. I also noticed a very big lump in his pants. I wondered "Is he circumcised and how thick is his cock?" I was going to find out very soon because I adored this man. We arrived at my house just around noon and exited my car.

We walked hand in hand to the door. Darrell set his bags down and embraced me with the deepest kiss of my life. I pulled him tight and kissed back. We held our kiss for several minutes. The kiss was intense. We both had to catch our breath as we entered my house.

"Put your bags in the first bedroom Darrell. That is the guest room. You can unpack and put your things in the closet. There is a shower and sink in there as well. I need to get freshened up a bit I will join you in a few minutes."

"Thank you very much Jill. You have an amazing home. I need to take that shower now. I am a little grimy from the flight and drive."

I walked quickly to my bedroom and removed my dress and sandals. I gave myself a two quart enema and cleaned out my bowels. I am always amazed at how much better I feel after expelling the excrement from my system. I filled myself up again to make sure I was completely clean. I will not have anal sex without cleaning myself with an enema. I am not sure if we are going to have anal sex or not. I prepared myself for that exciting possibility. I brushed my teeth and gargled. "You don't want to suck cock with a dirty mouth!"

I put on thick gold rings in my pierced nipples. They matched the ring in my swollen clitoris. I picked out a white see through robe that is about knee length. My white bikini bottoms looked nice under the robe. I displayed my large breasts in their glory under my robe. For shoes I picked out a favorite of mine. I found a very old pair I hadn't worn in years. They are Colin Stuart high heel thongs on four inch spike heel with very thin straps around the instep and ankle. I added more rings to my toes to add to the look. My sculpted pink toe nails have always accented my sexy open sandals.

I nervously walked out of my bedroom and entered my kitchen. I heard noise from the bathroom. Darrell was finishing getting cleaned up. "Coffee sounded like a good idea so I put on a pot for us. Maybe we can eat a snack as well." The bedroom door opened and I heard footsteps moving in my direction. I turned my back toward Darrell to surprise him with my outfit.

"My God you are a sight in that robe Jill. Those sandals are as sexy as your red ones."

I turned and we looked each other over. Darrell had on a pair of cargo shorts and a grey skin tight polo shirt. His arms and legs were totally hairless. His feet were exposed in black flip flops. My eyes moved toward his crotch and the bulge was still there.

"Darrell you look very handsome I love your muscles. I thought we would have some coffee as we get to know each other."

"That sounds good to me young lady." He said as he walked over to me and held me in a tight embrace as we kissed deeply. His hands moved to my breasts and he massaged them as we French kissed. My hands rubbed his sizeable cock through his pants He was erect and hard as a brick. We looked at each other and smiled.

"I found out what I wanted to know Darrell. Let me see this monster." I said as I pulled his pants down to his knees. I kneeled on the balls of my feet and removed his pants completely. Before me was the most beautiful penis I had ever seen about the same size as Harold. He was circumcised and easily over eight inches long and maybe nine in length. It was very thick about the size of my wrist or bigger. Its head was flared and about the size of a plum. I wondered "What does he taste like?" It was also completely hairless and shaved smooth. His testicles hung down low in their sack. They looked full and swollen.

"What are you doing Jill?"

"I am going to suck this cock. Ladies first is what I say. I guess I am not a lady right now am I?"

Before he could even answer I swallowed the thick head of his cock and widened my mouth as I worked about half of him in my mouth. As I sucked him his hands held my head tightly. I slobbered on his end for more lube as I began working more into my throat. My gag reflex was out of practice and I choked on him several times. With concentration I relaxed and soon had most of him down. I looked up in his eyes and they were locked onto me as his hips thrust his cock into my mouth. I swallowed his entire cock balls deep and held it in my throat. Our eyes were joined as I deep throated him from tip to base. My fingers lightly fondled and scratched his balls as I swallowed his length. My mouth was stretched tightly around his girth as he drove his cock into my tight throat. He smiled into my eyes as I my lips milked his swollen erection.

"No one has ever been able to deepthroat me. I don't want to cum yet Jill. I want to tongue that pussy and the rest of you as well."

I released his cock from my mouth and stood up. I removed my robe and bikini bottom and put them on the back of a nearby chair.

"Darrell let us take this to the back yard. I have a wall seven feet high around the pool. It is very private."

"You have a pool? That is great I love sex in a pool."

"I don't want semen in the pool. No fucking in the pool." I said with a grin.

His eyes were all over me as I turned toward him at the pool. His hands massaged my big breasts and he pulled on my pierced nipples as we once again embraced. We kissed intensely and my breathing became heavy. My hands were on his ass and I lightly explored his undercarriage. After a few minutes we broke our kiss and walked to a lounge chair and I sat down and spread out my legs before him.

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers