Kinky Beach Party

Story Info
Complete with an interesting 'game'.
5.5k words
4.24
52.7k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers

"We're going to a beach party," Greg, my boyfriend and Master told me. I refer to him in that manner, boyfriend and then Master, because that is how our relationship developed. He was my boyfriend for many years, and I gradually learned to trust him enough to submit to him. Ours was now a D/s relationship, and we were both very happy and it.

Going to a beach party was a special treat, also. The day was gorgeous, with the weather and temperature both perfect to be outdoors. Master also hinted that it would be a fun, innovative beach party. The look he gave me as he said that caused blissful goose bumps to appear up and down my arms. I got the impression that we might not just be swimming and chowing down on food. Since I like surprises, I didn't ask any probing questions. I just put on my skimpy, bright yellow bikini.

I loved the way that bikini contrasted with my evenly tanned body. In case you're wondering, 'evenly tanned' means that you wouldn't find any tan lines on me, no matter how closely you looked. My hair is naturally light brown, but hours in the sun, tanning myself, had sun-bleached it to a pretty shade of blonde. Greg prefers me to be clean-shaven in my pubic region, so that area also showed only a smooth even tan before I covered it with the swimsuit bottom.

Greg himself has dark brown hair, and keeps his cheeks and chin devoid of hair as well. He has a slender, wiry build, and the top of my head is about level with his nose. When I kneel at his feet, my mouth is about level with his groin, and we often both find that rather convenient. If I have to explain why, perhaps you shouldn't be reading this story of mine. I'm giggling as I wrote that.

We drove to our secluded beach. The lake was located in a relatively unpopulated part of the state, and no roads lead directly to its shore. To get there, we had to travel down a narrow, bumpy dirt road, and pull off into a stand of trees. An unobtrusive path led from that clearing through the woods and finally to the shore of the lake. We hiked in, my Master carrying a blanket, and toting a large backpack.

When we got there, I saw our friends had arrived before we did. I was pleased to see that two of my sister submissives were there, along with their Masters, plus two of my Master's buddies, Kyle and Trevor, that had come stag. Kyle's a natural blonde, has a scraggly beard, and is more muscular than Greg. Trevor has red hair, and his rather bushy beard, of which he's inordinately proud, is red with flecks of gold. He's a little pudgy, but is fun to be around.

Salma's got ebony hair that reaches the middle of her back, and it matches in color the minuscule pubic thatch that adorns her mons. Her tits are slightly larger than my generous B cups. A vivacious sex pistol of a woman, it's a wonder that her Master, Brent, can keep her under control, since he's rather lacking in muscle definition. Brent's hair is blonde, both on his head, and at his groin -- and yes, I've seen that lower hair many times. Otherwise, he's clean shaven.

Lillie also has black hair, but it's less deep in color than Salma's. Her breasts are a little unusual -- her left one is about the size of one of mine, but her right one is a bit larger than one of Salma's. She doesn't seem to be uncomfortable about their mismatched sizes, and she never wears a bra, so she doesn't have to have one specially made. Her bikini top covered both her tits adequately. Her pussy remains clean shaven, like mine. Tomas, her Master, is bald, but sports a neatly trimmed black beard. In case you're wondering why I'm pointing out which men have beards, etc. -- all will be revealed as my story continues.

Two blankets were already spread out on the soft, dry ground just up from the beach. My Master set down the blanket he was carrying, placing it next to them. Our friends had brought the food and drinks, and had gathered rocks to make a fire pit. They even had enough time before we arrived to gather a lot of dry, dead sticks and slightly larger pieces of wood for a later campfire.

"Come here, Ariel," Greg said, summoning me. Eagerly, I walked to stand before him. "We don't need this," he said, grinning, as he tugged at the bikini string tied in a bow at my left hip. As the knot came loose, so did the material covering my pussy. The bikini bottom dropped onto the blanket. Proud of my body, I made no attempt to cover myself. I even turned partway, to give him easier access to the bows at my neck and back. With two more quick tugs, my breasts were freed, and the yellow bikini top joined the bottom on the blanket.

Lillie was next to be undressed, with Tomas doing the honors. She'd opted for a pure white bikini, to really set off her tan. She looked spectacular in it, and also out of it. Brent generously signaled to Kyle, granting him permission to remove Salma's startlingly red bikini. Once she was nude, those spectacular tits of hers drew everyone's eyes, including mine. My mouth had sampled those generous nipples of hers many times in various sessions with our Masters. If you're getting the impression that promiscuity was the rule, rather than the exception, in our little group, then you're getting the right impression indeed.

"Time for our little game, sluts," Greg announced, grinning. "Pick a blanket, and get down on your back, spreading your arms and legs out wide." As we women obeyed, the men set about hammering stakes into the ground, and securing our wrists and ankles with climbing ropes. It wasn't long before the men were staring down at three naked women, restrained in a spreadeagled pose. Three smiling women, I might add. We already liked the possibilities this game offered.

Soon, the world went dark, as we were blindfolded with dark, opaque cloths. Deprived of sight, my senses of touch, hearing, smell, and taste were heightened. I heard Greg explain, "The game works like this. The five of us will have a chance to do things to each of you. There'll be no fucking involved, and there'll be no anal play. Other interactions are permissible. You're not allowed to make any comment about what's being done to you, but moaning, groaning, whimpering, gasping, and shrieking are permissible, as is orgasm. In fact, all of those are encouraged. Your job will be to try to guess which of the five is your Master. Guessing right wins a prize, but guessing wrong earns a punishment." I shivered, hearing that, because sometimes the punishments were quite erotic in nature. "Are there any questions?"

"I have a question, Master," I stated.

"Yes, my dear slut," Greg chuckled. "What is it?"

"You said that each man could do things to us, implying he might do more than one thing. How will we know when one man's interaction ends, and the next begins?"

"A very good observation," Greg complimented me. "First, I'll announce which slut will be our focus. That slut will call out 'number 1' and then experience whatever man number 1 wishes to do. When he's done, I will clack these two sticks together (he produced the sound) and the slut is then responsible for calling out 'number 2' and so on. That way, it should be clear to you not only that a new man is now in action, it also gives you a number for your guess. For instance, when all five of us are done, I'll lean my ear close to your mouth, and you whisper your guess very quietly. You might say 'I think my Master is number 4' or something like that. Is that clear?"

The other two women chorused, along with me, "Yes, that is clear, Sir."

The contest began. I will have to now transcribe my Master Greg's report of what was done, since I was lying in darkness.

** GREG'S VIEWPOINT **

I stated, "We'll start with Lillie." There was silence for a while. Then I said, "Lillie, what are you supposed to say?"

Lillie's body language indicated that she was startled as she said, "Oops. Sorry Sir. Ummm. Number one." Silently Brent went to her and fondled her tits. We'd agreed ahead of time that all the men would start this way, with tit-fondling, and also with careful kisses. Observant girls might notice a beard or a lack of one, if they were focusing. When Lillie started a soft, moaning sound, he switched to tickling her torso, especially her armpits. It was amusing seeing the other two women jerk in their ropes as Lillie's screams from being tickled assaulted their ears. Brent gave her pussy several smooth caresses, then stepped back. I clacked the sticks.

"Number two," Lillie said, squirming slightly.

Kyle stepped up carrying a cat's paw whip, with its five inch leather straps. After briefly fondling Lillie's tits, and kissing them, he dragged the whip's straps across her torso and thighs several times. She caught on to what that sensation was, because her mouth got tight lipped in anticipation. Kyle flicked the whip across her thighs. The slap of the strands was very audible, and the nipples of all three women stiffened visibly. The cat's paw gives a good sting without breaking the skin. Kyle lashed her clean shaven mound, belly, and the underside of her tits, making her flinch each time. I clacked the sticks as he stepped away.

"Number three," Lillie hissed, still feeling the stings.

I straddled her, so I could freely play with her tits with both hands. Next, I squeezed them up into mounds, so I could kiss her nipples with only my lips making contact with her skin. Then I moved down to her left foot. I slipped her big toe into my mouth, closing my lips around its base, and started sucking it. Lillie gasped loudly. My Ariel loves having her toes suckled, but I'd learned that neither Lillie nor Salma had ever experienced this. I sucked more of her toes into my mouth, and let my tongue roam between them sensuously.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Lillie shrieked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I switched to licking the sole of her foot, and then finished by nibbling on her inner arch with gentle bites, listening to her moans of pleasure. I was certain the other two women were in suspense, wondering what was being done to their friend. I stepped back and clacked the sticks.

"Ummm. Let me think," Lillie said with a dazed tone of voice. "Number four, I think."

Tomas went to his submissive, knelt down and gave her tits a good stretching as he fondled them and kissed them, heedless of whether his beard made contact or not. He then bent his neck way down, and started rubbing the top of his bald head in Lillie's armpit, across her tits, down her belly, across her mound, and against her now very wet pussy. Lillie was giggling practically the entire time his head rubbed against her. The dome of his head glistened with her cunt juices as he stood up and backed away, grinning widely. I clacked the sticks.

Still giggling, Lillie said, "Thank you, number four. Number five?"

After fondling and kissing Lillie's tits, Trevor ran his hands up and down her torso several times, opened her pussy lips, and started fingering her. As her body arched up off the blanket as much as she could, tied as she was, he switched on a small bullet vibrator, and placed it alongside her clit, just barely touching it.

As her body reacted to the fingering, and the humming buzz at her clit, Lillie rocked her hips, panting. A sexual flush crept from her face to the upper slopes of her tits. Her body stiffened for a moment, pulling hard on the ropes. Moments later, she started shaking as she climaxed loudly on Trevor's fingers. Smiling, he stepped back, sucking on his fingers. I clacked the sticks.

It took Lillie a little time to recover. I was leaning with my ear close to her lips and she kept puffing hot air against the side of my face as she struggled to catch her breath. Finally, as her breathing became more normal, I brushed her lips with my ear, reminding her silently to whisper her choice. Barely audibly, she said, "Four." I grinned. She was right, but it was easy, given that her Master, Tomas, was the only bald male present. Still, blindfolded she had to figure out that it was a head rubbing against her.

I spoke for the convenience of the other two women. "Lillie has chosen. Ariel will be next." Hearing her name, Ariel reflexively tugged on the ropes that restrained her.

She remembered what she was supposed to do. "Number one," she announced clearly.

Brent is clean shaven, like I am, so if his face happened to brush against Ariel, she might mistake him for me. After Brent fondled and kissed her tits, he kissed Ariel's neck several times, and stroked it sensuously. I'd told him that was something that my girl loved. He did a good job, because her cunt dampened visibly, with a tiny trickle of juices escaping between her now puffy labia. He opened her pussy lips gently, and inserted two large white balls that were on a string into her winking, rippling tunnel, leaving the loop attached to the end of their string hanging out of her onto the blanket.

I'd carefully explained how sensitive my submissive's breasts were, and how she loved having their areolae gently scratched, and then the fully engorged nipples tugged and rolled. Done properly, Ariel can cum from this stimulation alone. And Brent did it properly. Before long, Ariel was emitting a keening noise that signals that she's about to cum. As her body began its orgasmic convulsions, Brent pulled the balls out of her cunt, intensifying the sensation of her release, which she also announced quite audibly, if not intelligibly. We five males all enjoyed that sight. I had to wait a few minutes before clacking the sticks, so she'd hear and understand what that sound signified.

"Number two," she gasped.

Kyle apparently didn't want to destroy Ariel's post-orgasmic afterglow. He toyed gently with her tits, kissed them without his beard making any contact, and caressed her belly and mound. He did drag the cat's paw strands down her thighs and legs, though. And finished by flicking it across the soles of her feet a few times. The toughened skin there probably reported more sensation than pain. I clacked the sticks as Kyle stepped away.

"Mmmm," Ariel hummed. "Number three?"

I stepped up to my girl, and played with her tits a little more roughly than I normally do, and kissed them with an uncharacteristic noisy sound. I didn't touch her neck at all, nor did I suckle her toes, since these were things I normally would have done. This was a game, after all. Instead, I buzzed her nipples with the bullet vibrator with one hand as I worked a dildo in and out of her well lubricated cunt with the other. Her pussy made squishy sounds from all the cunt juices she was still making as the dildo pistoned in and out. A few loud obscene 'pussy farts' erupted from her hole when I removed the dildo, making Ariel blush with embarrassment as all the rest of us, women included, laughed. I stepped away and clacked the sticks.

"Number four," Ariel murmured, grimacing as her pussy emitted a final hiss of trapped gas.

Tomas repeated his tit stretching/kissing and bald head rubbing act on Ariel, in the same way he'd done it to Lillie. When she felt his head rubbing across her tits, Ariel started giggling. When he reached her belly, she was laughing. And when he rubbed his baldness back and forth on her labia, Ariel was guffawing happily. I had to clack the sticks twice before she heard them over her laughter.

"Number five," she chuckled.

Trevor spanked Ariel's tits a few times to help her 'sober up' as it were before kissing them. He then leaned in and kissed her on her lips thoroughly. She hummed happily, because he's acknowledged to be a very good kisser. It's part of his charm. But I knew Ariel would disqualify him as being me, because of his beard. He didn't care one bit, because this was his chance to finger my lovely submissive to orgasm. He inserted two fingers inside her pussy, and rubbed her G-spot. Pressing into that sensitive tissue had the added benefit of making her clit stand more erect, so Trevor easily ran the buzzing tip of the bullet vibrator up and down the side of her reddened clit shaft, avoiding its head. As Ariel began bucking in orgasm, he had to use his fingers to pinch her clit against the vibrator to keep them in contact with one another. Ariel bucked even harder, experiencing a firecracker string of multiple orgasms.

Finally, Ariel could take no more. "Enough, please," she gasped, shuddering. Trevor turned off the vibrator, and pulled his fingers out of her cunt. Ever the gentleman, he proceeded to lap her cunt with his tongue, while she made mewling sounds of satisfaction about these gentle ministrations. I imagine his beard smelled like my girl for days after that. I clacked the sticks when he finished.

As I brushed my ear against Ariel's lips, reminding her to make her choice, she emitted a soft puff of hot breath. Getting herself somewhat under control, she gasped, "One," as her choice. I grinned, since Brent and I had fooled her.

"Very well. Ariel has chosen. That leaves us with Salma's turn." I looked down at the space between Salma's upper thighs, and observed aloud, "Apparently all the sounds and sexy smells are getting to her. There's a very large wet patch staining her blanket just below her cunt."

Salma sang out, "You know it! For god's sake, someone do something to me! I'm going crazy like this!" We all laughed at the needy tone of her voice.

"And what are you supposed to say, you greedy little slut?" I asked her.

"Oh yes! Number one!" she crowed.

Brent had reminded us that Salma likes things rough -- the rougher the better. Therefore, playing the game, Brent caressed his girl's tits softly, kissed them with whispering kisses, and scratched them gently. After that, he gave her a sensuous tickling, which included tickling her clit, something he'd never done before. I clacked the sticks as he stepped back.

"Hmmm. Number two," Salma called out.

Kyle slapped her tits rather harshly, reddening them as she hissed with appreciation. His tit kisses were almost bites. He then stroked her with the cat's paw's leather straps, giving her a silent warning of what was about to happen. The straps whistled as they flew through the air, slapping firmly on her thighs. More strokes hit her vulnerable belly, and then her tits. Kyle painted her tits with several blows, as we all saw her excitement building. Her pussy lips opened like flower petals parting to greet the sun. It was obvious what Salma wanted -- what she needed. And Kyle gave it to her. He struck her cunt directly with judicious blows.

Salma screamed, "Yes! Fuck yes! Just a few more, please! Aaaaiiieee! I'm close!" The other two women swiveled their still-blindfolded faces in the direction of Salma's pleading voice. It was obvious she was being whipped, and loving it.

Kyle carefully whipped her cunt until she squirted in orgasmic release. Then he dropped the cat's paw and roughly finger-fucked her until she shrieked and squirted again! I had to wait about 3 minutes for everyone to settle down enough for Salma to hear and comprehend the clacking of the sticks.

"Phew," she uttered, gasping air. "Thank you, number two. That was brilliant!" It must've been brilliant all right... she was glowing! "Ummm, number three -- can you top that?" she said, grinning.

It was my turn, so I pawed Salma's tits a little, and then bit them carefully at several locations over their generous surfaces. I could tell she liked that, but it wasn't rough enough to get her too excited, especially after her whipping. That's when I slid down to her foot.

As my lips closed over her big toe, encasing it in the wet warmth of my mouth, Salma raised her head and emitted a confused, "What?"

I started sucking. Ariel has told me how those sensations from her toes shoot right up into her pussy, making it tingle erotically. By the time I'd suckled all five of Salma's toes, running my tongue in between them as well, she was writhing, sweating and moaning with arousal. I made a mental note to explain to Brent what I was doing, if he was interested. I stood up, giving the sole of Salma's foot a tickle with my fingers, for good measure. Stepping away, I clacked the sticks.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers
12