Kinky Bitch's Bucket List

Story Info
Helping with her with fantasies...
9.2k words
4.53
42.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers

I got an e-mail yesterday, it was from an older woman asking if I would be interested in taking her for a motorcycle ride.

I thought it was spam but replied anyway. A few min later I received a reply. I opened it to find a phone number so I called it and we talked a while and I agreed to take her for a bike ride.

I drove to her house to picked her up. She was about 52 yo and was five foot three inch and one hundred thirty pounds. She wore no make-up and was dressed in jeans and a T shirt and had long dark hair.

We talked a few minutes and got on the bike to go for a ride. It was a warm day and we road for about twenty minutes then she says, "There is a small park off to the right."

I down shift and turn on the blinker as we turn into the park. We spot a table in the shade and pull up next to it to park. We rest from the hot sun and make small talk.

Before long we get thirsty and she suggest, "We can go back to my house for a drink." We climb back on the bike and return to her house.

We go inside to cool off and get a drink. We talk a bit and and I say, "I guess I should be going soon."

Her reply shocked me, "Can I suck your cock before you go?"

Not one to turn down a blowjob I replied, "Yes."

She knelt down in front of me and unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down. I lifted my ass and she slid them down below my knees. She lowered her face to my cock and started licking it to erection.

Cupping my balls in her hand she started working her mouth up and down my hardening cock. Soon she pushed the fat mushroom head back into her throat taking it deeper with each thrust.

She sucked with enthusiasm going deep every few strokes and licking the head with her tongue when she comes up. I could tell she enjoyed giving head.

I relaxed back onto the couch letting her do her thing with my cock in her mouth. She continued for about twenty minutes.

My cock was throbbing hard and I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. "I'm warning you if you keep that up you're going to get a mouthful." I said.

Without taking it out of her mouth she replied, "Please do, I want to taste you."

I relaxed and let her continue sucking me. Before long I could feel it getting ready to erupt. My body was starting to stiffen and my toes were curling up.

She noticed it too and picked up her pace.

She was deep throating it faster and deeper till it exploded in her mouth, hot cum was squirting into her mouth.

A drop was escaping from the corner of her mouth and she licked it up and back into her eager mouth. She licked my cock clean and got up smiling.

I asked her, "Do you like to suck cock and swallow cum?"

"Yes I do, I was married twice and have only been fucked about a dozen times in my life. Once we were married they both just had me suck them off about once a week. I have only had sex with four different men in my life."

I asked, "Why did you picked me to contact?"

"I was looking online and saw your profile and read some of your post and wanted to meet you and suck your cock, so I emailed you."

"Well thanks for a great blowjob." I said.

"To be honest I have never done anything like this before. Lately I have realized I want to try a few more things before I get to much older."

"What kind of things? Like a bucket list?" I asked.

"Well I have a few fantasies I would like to make reality. I'm not sure I can say them out loud, but it you want to know I will send you a message with a few of them."

"Sure send them to me I like making fantasies cum true."

Now that the tingling had worn off I stood and pulled my jeans up and fastened them. We walked out to the bike and she kissed me goodbye.

I rode home with a smile on my face. By the time I got home and checked my mail she had sent a message with a short list.

1. I would like to have a few men show up at once and I get to suck them all off one at a time as the others watched.

2. I would like to have a threesome with two guys.

3. I want to go to an adult theater and suck and fuck while being watched by strangers.

I replied to her the same evening and typed, "I would be happy to help you with your list if you truly want to."

She replied, "Thank you so much for offering to help me work on them. I will look forward to hearing from you."

The next week I had a job over by her house. It was a heavy job so I took a younger friend with me as he was out of work and I could use the help. We went to the job and got it finished quicker than expected.

I told Tyler, "We can go home early or if you wanted we could go see a older woman I know close by and she would suck and fuck us both, Your choice?"

He said, "If I go home early my mom will put me to work so lets go see what we can get into."

I pulled my phone out and dialed her, "Hey there hows your day going?" I asked.

"Just sitting home bored."

"Well my friend and I just finished work up the road a bit and if you want to check off number two on your list we can be there in fifteen minutes." I say.

"Really you would do that?"

"Yes we can be there soon."

"Ok I will get in the shower and be ready."

"Well don't wear much clothing. Maybe a pair of panties and a thin shirt without a bra."

"Ok, anything you want."

After a short ride there we go inside and she was wearing blue panties and a thin white wife beater tank top.The nipples were hard and poking thru the thin material. Tyler was looking at her tits when I introduced him to her.

"This is the kinky bitch and this is Tyler"

"How about showing us them titties" I asked.

She pulled it up over her head and dropped it on the floor. Now standing in front of us in just panties.

"Wow, Nice tits." I said. They were a C cup and had nice nipples.

"How about we all go to the bedroom?" She asked.

We followed her to the bedroom. We both got undressed and laid on the bed naked. She crawled up between my legs and started sucking my cock hard.

Tyler reached over and played with her tits. She sucked me a few minutes then shifted to him and took his cock in her mouth. I watched as she sucked him.

She switched the cock in her mouth every few minutes back and forth from one to the other.

Tyler ask, "Can I lick your pussy?"

She rolls onto her back and he crawled between her legs and removes the blue panties. He starts to lick her pussy. I moved to her mouth with my hard cock and she sucked it while he licks her.

I relax and close my eyes. Tyler says, "She has a tight pussy." He is working his finger into her tight pussy hole.

I sit up to see him fucking her pussy with one finger. It looks tight. He removes his finger and nods toward me I slide my finger in and he is correct she has a tight hole. I assume it is from lack of getting fucked.

Tyler says, "Can I fuck your pussy?"

She reaches to the nightstand removes a condom and hands it to Tyler without saying a word.

She gets up on her hands and knees and takes my cock into her hot wet mouth yet again. Tyler puts the rubber on and gets behind her and rubs his hard cock up and down her wet slit before sliding it into her pussy.

"Oh my this is a tight hole." He brags.

My cock feels great in her mouth. I like how when he thrust into her, she swallows more of my cock. She is bouncing back and forth on both cocks.

We stay that way for quite a while, both cocks pumping her at both ends. I reach over to her to squeeze her nipples. She slides my cock deeper into her throat.

Her hips are twisting now as she speeds up her pumping. Before to much longer she can feel Tyler getting ready to cum.

She spits out my cock from her mouth and tells him "I you want to cum in my mouth I will swallow it."

He pumps a few more strokes then pulls his cock out of her and is removing the rubber as she turns around to suck his cock.

I pick up a condom from the nightstand and put it on and get behind her and slide my cock into her freshly fucked pussy. After a few strokes I grab her by the hips and push deeper into her feeling her muscles on my rigid cock lets me know how far Tyler had been in her.

Now I was stretching her at the bottom of each stroke. Feeling the squeeze of her thighs let me know I was hitting bottom.

I lean over her and whisper "What a good little slut you are taking two cocks at the same time. Come on you kinky bitch suck the cum from his cock and swallow it while I watch and fuck your pussy."

She is taking him deep in her mouth and sucking hard on his cock. I look over at him and can tell he is close.

"Yeah, You kinky bitch get the cum from that young cock. Push it down your throat take it, make it cream. I want to watch you eat his hot cum"

I pound her wet pussy faster now holding her by the hips and talking to her, "Thats a good bitch take both of these cocks make them cum you kinky bitch!"

Tyler grabs her head and stiffens up. He is cumming in her mouth."Thats a good kinky bitch." I tell her as she swallows his cum.

He pulls his cock from her mouth. That is my cue I start speeding up faster and faster with every stroke banging the bottom of her pussy beating it up with my throbbing cock for about five more minutes before pulling out of her hole and removing the condom in time to spray my load of cum into her open mouth.

We all lay a few minutes on the bed in silence. We get up and start dressing, Tyler heads onto the front porch to have a smoke.

I ask her, "So how did you like that?"

"It was great, better than my fantasy."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Lets go out to join him for a smoke." Walking toward the porch I tell her, "I want you to thank Tyler before we leave. Tell him how glad you are he fucked you."

We join him on the porch and I puff on a cigar.

When we are about to go she walks to him and says "I want to tell you thanks for fucking me and feeding me your load of cum. I really enjoyed it."

Her face is red from telling him thanks. I give her a kiss on the forehead and I say, "Thanks for having us."

We climb in the truck and head home.

The next weekend I am out riding motorcycle with a bunch of biker friends and when we stop for a break at a local bar we drink a beer and talk.

One of the guy says we need to go somewhere and hang out a few hours till it cools off. Two of the guys say they have to head home. We part ways with them and that leaves four guys and me at the bar.

While we talk one of them mentions he needs to get laid. I say, "We can all take a short ride to a friends house and she will give each of us a blow job."

We talk about it for a while then I ask,

"Well who wants to go get a blowjob?"

While they mull it over I call the kinky bitch and ask, "Are you ready to do number 1?"

"Yes, I will take a shower and be ready when you get here."

"Ok, but don't wear anything. I want you naked when we walk in so leave the door unlocked."

I turn back to the guys, "She is taking a shower guys will be clean and naked when we get there. So who's going?"

Looking around I see four thumbs up. We head to the bikes and out to her place. When we arrive we walk in and sit in the living room feeling the cold air from the air conditioning.

She walks into the kitchen naked as the day she was born. Grabs a tray and puts five beers on it to bring to the living room. She circles the room handing each guy a beer.

Setting the tray down she kneels in front of Frank and takes his cock out and starts sucking it. We watch as she blows him hard and starts to deepthroat his six inch cock.

Less than five minutes has passed when Frank grabs her head and twist in a orgasam filling her with his cream.

She rises from him and moves to the next guy Tony. Taking his cock out she starts licking it, till it swells then takes it in her mouth to suck. Tonys cock is a bit longer than Franks but is much bigger around.

From watching I would say she likes the fat cock better. She takes her time with it stroking up and down it slowly as if to enjoy it more.

She sucks his cock for about fifteen minutes. Then he grabs her by the tits and pumps hard in her mouth then grunts as he spits his seed in her mouth. She swallows and licks him clean.

She moves to Paul next taking his cock out her eyes lit up. He has a long fat cock and it isn't even hard yet. She has a smile as she licks his balls first. His cock slowly begins to stiffen.

She licks his cock for a long time before swallowing half of it in one gulp. Slowly working up and down his fat cock.

Paul is the oldest in our group. He has a long white beard. Little did we know but even his pubic hair was turning white.

I joke, "He is so old his cum will be dust."

Even Paul has a chuckle at that one. While she is sucking him, I go to the kitchen and return with another round of beers. Handing one to each of the guys, and put Paul's on the table by him.

She slowly deepthroats his big fat cock. Taking her time enjoying his cock sliding into her throat with each stroke. After about twenty minutes of this Paul puts his hand on the back of her head and pulls her down deeper and harder with each stroke.

Before long she is gagging on his cock and he shoots his load deep into her throat. We can all hear her gasping to swallow his cum and trying to get a breath at the same time. She licks him clean.

She rises from his cock and walks to the kitchen and gets a bottle of water. She is sipping it as she returns to the living room. She stops in front of Willy.

Willy is the youngest of the group at about twenty four and also he is the only one that is black. He stands and drops his jeans to show off his long black cock to her.

She drops to the floor when he sits and starts licking up the sides of the long cock. She licks his large balls and up and down the sides of his cock as he swells up hard.

Taking the head into her wet mouth she slides it into her throat and slides down so far she gauges her self. Removing it from her mouth she licks the head with her tongue slobbering all over his big black cock head.

Slowly she swallows the shaft again pumping it in and out. She takes a few short strokes then a long slow deep one and repeats it several times.

Willy says, "Damn, this bitch can suck a dick!"

He leans back on the sofa relaxing as she changes up her tempo on his throbbing cock. She reaches to his balls and takes them in her hand fondling them as she sucks.

After a few minutes Willy says, "Lick the head with your tongue and hold your mouth wide open."

Following his directions she licks the swollen head with her mouth open. Her drool is covering the cock head and running down his long shaft as she licks it faster and faster till he stiffens up and starts shooting thick gobs of creamy cum into her open mouth.

She closes her mouth around the head not wanting to lose a single drop of his Juices. She swallows it down and and licks his cock clean before standing.

Moving now to stand in front of me she looks at me with a big smile. I stand and lower my levis and sit back down in the chair.

She kneels and licks my cock up and down making it stir. Before long she takes it into her mouth and sucks the head while flicking it in her mouth with her tongue.

After a while she slides her wet lips down the sides of my shaft taking it to the back of her mouth and twisting her head sideways to slide back up and continues to twist and suck it.

Suddenly she tilts her head and pushes it into her throat and slowly takes it deeper to the point of gauging then rises to the head to lick it again.

She spits the swollen head out of her mouth and lowers to lick my balls. Then returns to my cock licking it up and down the sides for a long while before sucking it back into her mouth. Her hand cupped my full balls tugging and twisting them as she swallows my cock into her throat again.

I ask her, "Have you ever had your throat fucked?"

She turns her head side to side to answer without releasing my cock from her mouth.

"Lay on the coffee table with your head hanging over the edge and your mouth open"

She does and I slide my throbbing cock back in her mouth and push it in and out a few times. When I go to push deeper she raises her hand to my cock.

I tell her, "No put your hands under your butt and keep them there."

Seconds later her hands are wedged under her ass.

"Thank you, now I'm going to fuck your throat with my hard cock and your going to hold your mouth open and let me."

She nods yes and opens her mouth wide. I start slowly stroking my cock in and out of her open mouth. Soon I am touching the back of her mouth and finally I push my cock deeper into her throat and pull it back and forth several times before removing it only to start again.

I then fuck her a bit harder and feel her start to gag before pulling it out again. Several times I stop then start again getting a bit rougher each time. Finally I start again and feel her relax and slide even more of my cock down her throat. I feel her breathing thru the narrow passage way.

I stop again and say "this time I going to fuck it till I cum in your throat. I want you to let me cum deep inside. I want to see your eyes when it shoots cum into your belly. You must swallow it all. Do you understand?"

Again she nods and opens her mouth. I fuck her mouth slow and increase till I'm filling her mouth every stroke of my cock. Now I push into her throat and pull back to push again and start pumping faster in and out of her throat.

I keep pushing my cock deeper in her until I see a single tear running out of her eye. Then I know the depth and fuck her faster and faster till my cock starts to shoot my cum on the down stroke.

I hold it down fully in her throat as my spurts of cum spill down into her stomach. I pull my cock from her mouth and she licks it off as I move away to sit back in the chair. She gets up from the table and drinks from her water bottle.

We finish our beers and get ready to leave.

She hasn't said a word since we had been there. Guess her mouth was busy.

She says, "I want to thank every one of you guys for feeding me your cum! I really enjoyed it."

We got on our bikes and rode out her drive.

We soon break in smaller groups with bikes turning off to get home. Paul and I ride together to my house.

When we get stopped Paul laughs and said, "I thought the kinky bitch didn't speak. She never spoke while we were there. When we were leaving and she thanked us I was surprised to hear her speak."

"She is a shy one and usually won't speak in front of others. I told her to thank you guys." We hang out about a hour and he heads off home also.

The next Monday I called and asked her, "are you ready for number three?"

"Yes just tell me what I need to do and I will be ready."

"You must be freshly bathed and shaved and dressed by Eight o'clock on Wednesday evening. You must be dressed like a slut with no panties or bra. Access to your tits and pussy should be easy."

"You mean you want me to shave my pussy? Yes I can be ready on wednesday by eight."

"Good, I suggest you start shaving the pussy early, it make take a few attempts, just make sure it is fresh shaved again on wednesday. Punishment in the form of a public spanking may be used if I feel your not dressed slutty enough or if your not ready on time."

I Arrived to pick her up two minutes before eight. Walking in I see her in this almost see thru thin black dress. It has a zipper from the cleavage down to the waist line, about six inches of material from the zipper till the hem.

She has it unzipped two inches below her breast. If she leans forward her tits will be seen. The hem is short and if she bend over she will be showing her ass. I have her lift the dress for me to check her shave job and see she has done a good job.

do4ualso
do4ualso
10 Followers