Kinky Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,745 Followers

Her sweaty spunk filled pussy tasted divine, as my tongue licked and probed her velvet hole.

I love oral sex, and my wife loves being licked out after making love, so I’ve become quite an expert over the years, and acquired a taste for my own spunk!

“Oooooohh Paul!” she groaned, as I ran my tongue along the outside, “this is fantastic,

Fan-fucking-tastic!”

Her fanny lips were now spread across my mouth as I gobbled and sucked on her young quim. She was alternating between sighs and groans as her clit touched my nose.

Nicole was now rocking her body in her quest for a second orgasm. My tongue couldn’t go any faster on her clit, so there was only one thing for it. I loosened my grip on one of her soft cheeks, and slid my fingers in between, until my middle finger was touching her anus.

“No, no, no, Aaaarggh!” she screamed as the tip of my finger entered her most private hole, making her come, like never before.

Her body flopped like a rag-doll, as I moved my face from her pussy. Gently I manoeuvred her off my face, until she was lying beside me, half -asleep, and a picture of virginal innocence, in kinky boots.

I took her boots off, and we fell asleep, the drink and our exertions finally taking their toll.

The next morning was a little bit embarrassing, for me as we woke up, with her holding onto me.

I had to go to her room to retrieve her bag with clean underwear in, while she showered.

Over breakfast she talked and talked as if what we had done was the most natural thing in the world.

Our affair lasted four months, until she finally dumped Darren, and found a new boyfriend, that she later married.

Paul

Mag58
Mag58
2,745 Followers
12