Kinky Bride Confessions Ch. 11

Story Info
Porno bride is shocked by honeymoon destination.
2.8k words
3.57
62.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

So my girlfriend Emma had just been married in her first porno wedding for the Kinky Brides Group and now ends her story with a shocking honeymoon.

"Returning to the altar we found the bed covered in a white satin sheet and climbed on to it. We were to begin in the traditional position, my legs wide apart as I watched Jay straddle me and then point ten inches of solid black cock at my eagerly awaiting love hole. The crowd came close, as near as the cameras would allow and witnessed me accepting Jays massive cock into my tiny body. He was very gentle as he once again stretched my cunt around his thick member. When he rested I relaxed a bit more which allowed him to slip deeper and deeper into me. I flung my legs around his body and squeezed him, an action which received rapturous applause as he began to fuck me, slowly at first, gaining momentum with each stroke until he drew his cock out further and then pounded deep into me.

Miss Anne was directing us and then had us change position so that Jay was fucking me from behind. We then had to sit up, me forcing myself into his crutch so that the guests could get a better view of his cock now fully inserted me. Being so light Jay managed to actually lift me from the bed and show his cock slipping in and out of me. I helped by holding my legs wide and Anne asked if we could get off the bed and walk into the crowd. It was no problem to the strong Jay and, with Bree and Monique holding each of my legs, he drew me up and down his shaft rather as if it was me fucking him instead of the other way around.

We just made it back to the bed when Jay began to erupt into me, his hot cum pumping into me as the once again naked Clara and Upe stepped up onto the altar. Jay rolled off me and Upe swiftly replaced cock with tongue as he clamped his mouth to my seeping cunt and Clara lapped the tasty fluid off the shaft of Jay.

Miss Anne made an announcement about entertainment and as Clara and Upe remained busy we watched as a young lady in a purple ball gown came spinning up the grass gracefully avoiding a display of her underwear, or should I say lack of underwear, in the process. She was followed by a man dressed in an evening suit, complete with white starched shirt and bowtie. They stopped and bowed to their audience before the lady stepped in behind her partner. She grabbed the collar of his attire and suddenly ripped the whole lot from him, Velcro merely providing a temporary fastening. He was left naked except for black stockings and suspenders. It was then that I realised I had seen them before and Miss Anne confirmed this as she continued."

"This is Lucy and her transvestite lover Ianna who are both wearing black underwear. You will all remember that black is only worn here at Tulle Towers during punishment and today they are going to perform for you the 'Petticoat Waltz' where Lucy will continually play her gown against the clit of Ianna as they dance to the tune 'Langsommerwaltz'. Of course being a clitlicker he is unable to respond as she drives him crazy with all those layers of sexy gown.

However, as the dance progresses Ianna has his attention diverted when the gorgeous ballerina, Mia arrives on the floor and, as she pirouettes in front of them, much to the annoyance of Lucy, she is eventually chased around the grounds by the furious Lucy as Ianna continues to pursue Mia."

"Miss Anne then announced."

"Lovers of porn and kinkiness, please give a warm KBG welcome to Mia."

"I immediately recognised her as the transvestite who had shaved my pussy, her clit intermittently visible a she spun along the grass, her transparent tutu like something from the Nutcracker Suite, rising enough to give uninterrupted views of her small but swollen clit.

The music began and Lucy and Ianna began dancing, immediately her gown against his clit and then purple tulle forcing through between his thighs. According to one of the Cum Dancers I was with later, the gown between the inner thighs is a most amazing turnon for any partner, male or female, and I could see the effect this was having on Ianna. Although he was not permitted to touch his own clit he was, as an entertainer, permitted to ask if anyone would like to suck his clit to relieve his spunk filled testicles. He got no immediate offers and so Lucy continued to swing her gown against him and then allow it through his thighs again.

He did get some respite when Mia joined in, lifting her tutu high enough and close enough to Ianna to touch him and let him know she had an interest in him. When he broke free from Lucy to embrace Mia, kissing the ballerina fully on the mouth, Lucy showed her anger by hitting them both with her gown. Mia ran off followed by Ianna and then Lucy and there pursued a chase through the guests, Mia and Lucy making sure their clothing made contact with as many cocks in the process. Then suddenly a Sugardaddy caught hold of Lucy and showed her what she had done to his shemale girlfriend and insisted she suck the lovely lady off forthwith. Meantime Mia had been caught by Ianna and both were rolling around on the grass oblivious to what was happening to Lucy. To get the camera angles correct this part had to be done more than once much to the delight of the naked guests.

Lucy is eventually set free to find Mia lying flat on her back with Ianna sucking her clit, his naked bum in the air. She rushes across making it look as if she is about to hit it with her hand. However, Lucy stops short and watches the two trannies as they turn into the sixty-nine position, now so intent on sucking each other that Lucy has been forgotten. She then goes back into the crowd and brings out the shemale she has just been sucking and gives her the pleasure of unfastening her gown in full view of us all. The gown drops and we are introduced to her secret weapon, 12 inches of solid black strap-on dildo.

Miss Anne laughs and explains to Jay and I that she and Ianna were once lovers and when he left her in quite a predicament she swore revenge. She has also sworn revenge on Lucy, her daughter-in-law whom she caught having sex with two men and got her to seduce Ianna when he recently returned to England after eighteen years in Italy. They are all lovers now but she has always planned to do something really nasty to Ianna in return for the mess he left her in. This was it and although he was expecting Lucy to pull his clit between his legs and suck it, she also had to lick his anus, as Anne normally had them do to each other, especially in public places. He was not expecting to have his ass fucked for the first time in front of so many people and cameras.

After sucking and licking his clit and testicles, Lucy did start licking at his anal region, at the same time smearing K-gel to assist entry. He was so engrossed in carrying out his instructions, for fear of Miss Anne sending incriminating pictures to his cousins in Italy, that he never noticed Lucy showing off her dildo to the crowd. She spread its entire length with gel and then dropped to her knees as the crowd went silent. Two security men arrived to stand behind Ianna as I obeyed the instructions of Miss Anne and stood up to announce, LET THE FUCKING BEGIN.

Beside me Bree flicked her bulky dress against Boyd as she dropped to her knees to seize his monster in her mouth. At the same time Monique lay onto the bed and had quite a job adjusting her dress and petticoats to display her pink pussy lips for him to lean forward and lick. Shelley, a long auburn haired transvestite came over and asked if she could lick me. Miss Anne thought it a super idea and called for a video camera to capture the bride receiving and giving oral to a tranny before we lay on the bed beside Monique and Bree and had some excellent sex, his long thin cock emerging from a nice little petticoat as he mounted me in front of Jay. I was having a wonderful climax, my orgasmic sounds filling the air in chorus with Bree as Boyd fucked her. The king size bed was soon alive with bodies as Boyd extracted himself from Bree to be immediately directed into the mouth of Shelley as Monique squatted above me offering her hot cunny to my mouth as soon as I recovered and opened my eyes.

Jay was engrossed in the action on the lawn and I had heard the painful cry, during my own orgasm, as Lucy plunged her thick dildo into the virgin ass of Ianna as he sucked on the clit of Mia. I looked across just as Monique pushed herself into my face and saw the two security men holding Ianna down as Miss Anne told him to relax his muscles as Lucy still had miles to push into him. There was lots more groaning from Ianna as well as Monique as I drank at her juicy cunt.

We were eventually joined by Lucy, her dildo still embedded in Ianna, as Miss Anne instructed her and I to change places. There was loud applause when I was led by Lucy onto the lawn where I suddenly realised I was being attached to the straps of the dildo to fuck Ianna. I was horrified by Miss Anne telling me to fuck him until he screamed for mercy. My veil was lowered over my face at the front and the back was spread across the grass behind me. A number of posed shots were taken, the security guards helping the sweating and frothing Ianna onto all fours, before moving out of shot, so that the camera could see who it was the kinky bride was fucking on her wedding day.

There was another scream and there was Lucy in the same position looking into the eyes of Ianna with Jay filling her anal passage with his condom covered cock. They were encouraged to kiss each other until Boyd arrived with his cock still fully erect and dripping with the cum juices of Monique. All the time the cameras were focussed on Lucy and Ianna who was now cleaning the entire 12 inches of Boyd with his tongue, alternating between licking and sucking my favourite cock. I was still watching as the dildo was unfastened from me and extracted from Ianna also. When I saw Boyd having a condom fitted to his dick I realised who was going to replace me.

Miss Anne, however was prolonging the action and making Ianna beg to be fucked.

"What do you want," she asked.

"I want to be fucked," he replied in little more than a whisper.

"I think you have forgotten something."

"I want to be fucked…. By a man."

"What are you?"

"I'm a transvestite slut and I want to feel a huge big black cock filling my ass because I don't deserve to be allowed to make love to a beautiful woman again. The only fuck I deserve from now on is up the ass of Lucy after she has fucked me."

"He was trembling as he spoke, prompted all the time by Miss Anne who by now had had Lucy and Jay move around so that she, especially, could get a good view of her lover taking twelve inches of black cock.

I actually closed my eyes to avoid seeing the pain on his face as Boyd fucked him hard and furious. I was a little disappointed to see my favourite cock fucking a man but there was lots of other fucking going on around me so I didn't have to watch for too long. Then, soon after, some of the dancing girls were pushing there spunk filled cunts into the faces of Ianna and Lucy for them to clean. Cocks and cunts came and went and all the time Boyd and Jay kept fucking the entertainers, but I didn't get a chance to see how it all ended because I was taken away to meet Mr Belston, Madame Margaret and to be joined by Miss Anne soon after.

As we walked through the gardens to the house I stupidly voiced my opinion about the treatment to poor Ianna and was met with a curt reply."

"Don't speak so soon, it could be you next. The boys love to push their cocks up any ass and yours is a prime target being virgin. Ianna and Lucy did wrong and now they are being punished. Now, you may also have done wrong or been involved in something that was wrong, so we want to hear from you what you have to say about the missing photographs from the location shoot in your bridal gown," said Mr Belston.

"I told them I didn't really know, which of course was a lie. At the same time I could feel the colour draining from me as I imagined being punished like Lucy and Ianna."

"Are you sure?"

"I nodded and continued to repeat that answer until they told me to get ready to go on my honeymoon.

Jay arrived and we showered together. After drying I was handed the same tiny white frilly petticoat I had worn under my school uniform at the boathouse. The red satin mini skirt I was then given was not much bigger and I could see from the many mirrors that they didn't hide much. Finally I was given a blouse, off the shoulder, low cut and matching red satin. When I leaned forward to slip my matching heels on my ass was in full view. Jay gave a whistle and slipped his hardening cock through between my legs to touch my cunny."

"My kinky little bride looks ready for a few fucks on her honeymoon. You turn me on and I want to fuck you now."

"We were interrupted by Miss Anne entering the room with a BLACK satin jacket. Jay gasped."

"What has she done to deserve this?"

"She has until we reach the restaurant to tell the truth or be punished. This will signal to the others that she is under disciplinary procedure unless she has changed her mind."

"I shook my head thinking all the time about what might happen to Boyd and to you Yano if I said anything.

So my bridal gown was carried to the waiting limo and laid upon the bed inside. Holding Jay by his cock we made our way downstairs to the waiting crowd. A loud murmur went around them as they questioned why I was wearing black. On the outer steps I was ordered to suck my kinky husband for the last time for our guests but the customary throwing of rose petals did not happen because of my pending punishment. I saw Boyd, placing his finger to his lips, as he looked back at me and Jay as he and Bree and Monique entered Mr Belstons car.

Soon we were heading towards the city, both cars close together. A mobile telephone rang and it was given to me. Mr Belston wanted to know if I had changed my mind.

I hadn't and returned to sucking Jay. Next thing I knew the limo stopped and the door opened and I saw Mr B."

"Ok Emma, get out and swap places with Monique. If one of you three can't tell me what happened maybe a night on the street will help YOU remember. He leaned in and hauled me out, my skirt and petticoat well above my waist and my nudity in full view of all the people around. The limo door closed and the car moved off and, as Mr B went back to his own car, he shouted back to me."

"Ask some of the other girls if you don't know what to do."

"I was still wrestling with my skirt when I realised where I had been left. Instead of going off on my honeymoon I was in the red light area and expected to spend the night on the game as one of his prostitutes.

I didn't have time to cry. Business offer were immediate - but that is another story."

yano
yano
91 Followers