Kinky Bride Confessions Ch. 9

Story Info
Emma holds Boyd on her way to the altar.
1.9k words
3.78
41.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Wedding Day Preparations - Part Two

Having been prepared for her porno wedding by having her pussy shaven, my girlfriend Emma describes being dressed in her bridal gown by a man before her journey to the altar to meet her naked groom.

"When I returned to the room it was my turn to receive when clitlicker Clara had me lay back in the chair with my legs apart as he licked my bald and very sensitive cunny. He told me how it was his duty to lick one hundred clits and cocks before he was permitted to touch or have his own clit touched whilst on the grounds of Tulle Towers. I was his thirty seventh and I very nearly orgasmed as his expert tongue played on the inner reaches of my pulsating cunt.

With just under two hours to the wedding Clara began to dress me. A brand new shining satin suspender belt trimmed with lots of delicate lace and pink satin bows and white stockings. I was not permitted to do anything, Clara was there to dress me and I enjoyed looking down on him as he fastened the straps of my suspenders to my stockings. Then my first petticoat, specially filled with extra layers, which excited Clara as much as me as I stepped in and he raised it around me. I sat down on a stool for the second one and I could feel his protruding erection striking my tits as he stretched up to lower the petticoat over my head. It too was a tulle creation with extra layers. I stood up again and Clara fastened the Velcro around me. Then it was time for my magnificent gown."

"Miss Emma, I do look forward to the time this afternoon when I become a transvestite bride for a while, as you step out of this wonderful gown and I have the joy of returning it to the wardrobe for it to become the newest addition to the KBG collection. It will be an amazing thrill to have my clit surrounded by all those gorgeous layers of satin and tulle. Look how excited I am."

"Clara was trembling with pleasure as he held his uniform aloft once more. Pre cum was oozing from the tip and although I wasn't allowed to touch his clit directly, I made numerous movements with my hands as he lowered it over my head and I continually felt his solid erection pushing out from his tiny petticoats. He smoothed the vast satin skirt of my gown over my own petticoats, the sequins around the satin appliquéd roses shimmering in the sunlight which was now pouring through the window. Standing behind me Clara raised the bodice and then attached the thin strap around my neck. My naked breasts pressed hard against the single layer of tulle, my nipples already erect and fighting to escape the gauze like material. This had been the major alteration to my gown since my first fitting and the satin roses which had adorned the bodice in all the right places had now gone by instruction of Mr Belston.

Clara adjusted my train and spread it over the carpet before fixing my long veil to my head-dress. An abundance of mirrors allowed me to see my gown from all angles and I watched as Clara placed my veil over my train to overlap it by some two feet. A pair of white satin heels appeared and he slipped them onto my feet. I was very nearly ready and trembled nervously myself now. There was no bouquet and my garter was the final item to fix."

"Miss Emma, please permit me the honour of entering the depths of your bridal gown and petticoats to raise this garter to your thigh. Will you also grant me the honour of being the last person to enter the vagina of the kinky bride with my tongue, as a token of my appreciation for allowing me to feel the pleasures of your bridal gown against my clit as I dress you for your wedding."

"Clara lifted up his uniform again to show me his clit standing to attention. I was tempted to suck it, or at least to touch it, but all I was permitted to do was allow him to keep his uniform raised as I embraced him and kissed him on the cheek, his clit directly in contact with the satin of my bridal gown in the process. We had to do it twice to allow the photographer to catch the scene from both sides. I then slipped off my shoe and watched Clara disappear below my petticoats. His expert mouth once more made contact with my shaven cunt and his tongue eased my moist lips apart and slipped in. It was fantastic but did not last for long though as the very sexy Upe arrived in the room in only his stockings and suspender belt."

"Miss Emma, I am here to take you before Madame Margaret and have my clit attached to your bridal gown in preparation for the bridal walk to the altar."

"Clara curtseyed as I left the room on the arm of Upe. My swishing and swaying gown was having the desired effect on him too, and his clit was soon stiff before him.

We entered the room and there standing beside Madame was the gorgeous Boyd, his ebony body shining, polished even, his huge cock dangling between his legs and smiling at me as I crossed the room towards him. Madame Margaret spoke to us."

"Emma, I think you look so stunning as our youngest kinky bride, a bride, who, in the short time since you were introduced to our kinky organisation, has approached every assignment with gusto and a zest which I hope will continue today. We know you love sex and we know you love sex in the most daring places, something everyone at the KBG strives to do. Today there is no need to be alert to possible discovery as you are behind closed gates with our own security people on duty.

I know you have been involved in a variety of beautiful scenarios in the past few days but today you will witness some seedier moments as we cater for all sexual persuasions here at Tulle Towers. We are a haven for transvestites, crossdressers and shemales many of whom are so pretty that it is quite unbelievable that they should have a clit dangling between their legs. They always attract the most unlikely men, some encouraged by their partners who wish to see some lovely kinky action. There will be gay men and gay girls and I am sure they will be around to your seat to demonstrate their sexual prowess as the day goes on.

However, for your main entertainment, we have a change to the programme. The band 'The Cock and Holers' are unable to attend. The things these guys do with a dozen groupies as they play on stage has to be seen to be believed. Instead we have a porn ballroom dancing display choreographed by none other then our Miss Anne and featuring her daughter in law, Lucy and her transvestite lover Ianna who is in for a mighty shock today. It is Standard dancing and of course those dresses with the fantastic volume will turn us all on as we watch. I won't tell you anymore because I want it to be a surprise for you too. Let me just add that Lucy has borrowed a luxurious ballgown from the Cum Dancers especially to tease Ianna, so that will be fun for all of us to watch.

So Emma, I want you to enjoy your kinky wedding today. We want to watch you and Jay having a fantastic fuck as you consummate your marriage in front of the entire congregation of KBG Members. I think Boyd is now ready to give you the thrill of being driven around town in front of the public with his gorgeous dick throbbing beside you. No sucking it though. You will have that pleasure later. There are cameras watching you from all angles in 'Dark Secret.' Now, link him with your right hand and take hold of his penis in your left hand. That is the way you will walk to the alter when you return."

"It was such a thrill to hold Boyd again. His cock was only semi erect and rocked around with every step as it protruded from my tiny hand. He lowered my veil and indicated we were ready.

The walk to the limousine was just sublime. Two transvestites who met us in the corridor very nearly orgasmed as they watched my gown rock on my hips and tug at my waist with each step I took towards them. Upe, his cock attached to my satin train by the thumb loops, and covered by my veil, replied to one of them that he was very happy when it was suggested they could swap places.

At the top of the stairs I looked down to see some of the guests had arrived and the ladies from the kinky dancing clubs were most noticeable in their expansive coloured gowns, one trimmed with feathers, the others immense layers of bright yellow or deep blue chiffon and tulle, the naked bodies of their partners immersed in the gown as they stood behind. Boyd used his right hand to ease up the front of my gown as we began to descend the stairs.

I loved this part and my attention was soon taken by the sight that met us in the huge floor to ceiling mirror before us. I studied myself and Boyd, the unbelievable sight of his naked black body against my fully filled virgin white bridal gown, my hand holding his cock, each step with my right leg kicking my bulky dress against it until nine inches of it stood tall and erect from my clasped hand. He spoke quietly to me."

"All these people want to fuck you Emma but I want to be first. I want to have another night like our first night, my big black cock pounding into your tight little body, your wedding dress up around us both, turning me on as I fuck my gorgeous little white bride."

"I whispered from under my veil that I would love that, very much.

Moving outside to the limo more people were arriving for my wedding. I remember you Yano holding the door open for us and taking a Polaroid picture at the same time as you deputised for, the late arriving, Phil the Photographer, who was delayed on a train. That Polaroid sure caused a lot of bother in later weeks. You took another shot as I eased myself and my enormous dress into the back seat, Upe removing his cock from my train and adjusting my gown on the floor as I adjusted Boyd's cock to lie over my sequin covered satin skirt for you to take another photograph.

I enjoyed the run around the local town, especially the slow drive among the people at the fruit market who were peering in at the darkened windows. I was holding Boyd by his stiff shaft as I pretended to ask pretty ladies if they would like to be fucked with it. Then we headed back into the countryside to a quiet road for a photostop behind some bushes."

What happened there in those bushes was more than the KBG would permit and so I must leave it for another time and return next time to Emma's confession as we arrived back at Tulle Towers and her kinky wedding ceremony.

yano
yano
91 Followers