Kinky Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you now." I stated. "I'm going to fuck this tight asshole." I reached down into my pocket and pulled out the small tube of lube I brought. Flipping open the cap, I squeezed some out on the top of the crack of her ass, then using my finger, I began to spread it down and around my target.

I slid an oiled finger around her puckered sphincter and gently eased it in. She exhaled in pleasure as my finger slid up her tightest hole. I applied more lube as I gently worked my finger in and out of her. I felt the resistance fade away as she relaxed and became more comfortable with my finger. I added another along with a little more lube, trying to get as much of the slippery substance up inside her as possible, turning and twisting my fingers as I probed her.

I could hear her take and release deep breaths, steeling herself for what was about to happen. I bent down and gave her pussy some oral attention while I got her backside ready for riding.

A few minutes of lapping at her pussy while I finger fucked her ass and I asked, "You ready now? Are you ready for me to replace my fingers with my fat cock?"

She moaned in response, "mmmmm hmmmm"

I stood up and opened my shorts, finally freeing my hard-on. It was standing at attention and more than ready to penetrate her tight little backdoor.

I slicked up my stiff rod and aimed my swollen cock head against the tight little opening of her asshole. As I felt her anal opening kiss the head of my cock, I pushed against it, and the tip of my cock popped inside.

She made a little high pitched squealing sound as her ass clamped down around the head of my cock and I began to slide inside her, pushing deeper and deeper, filling her most private of holes with thick, hard cock.

I paused momentarily to make sure she was okay and she whispered "It's okay, you won't break me..." as she pushed back into me ever so slightly. She started rocking back and forth until I moved in time with her pace.

I swear her asshole is warmer than any mouth and tighter than any hand. I'm not John Holmes by any means, but I am closer to 8 than 7, and have seen enough cocks to know I am thicker than most, but I swear, slipping up her backdoor makes me feel like King fucking Kong. She is so tight that it feel like I am stretching her to her absolute limits.

I did my best to ease into it, letting her ass swallow my cock slowly, letting her control the depth and speed until she got comfortable with my rectal invasion before I picked up momentum, my hands beginning to grip tightly at her hips and ass.

She let out another little squeal as I began to work my cock quicker in and out of her delicious bottom. This time her excited cries only spurred me on, encouraging me to drive in faster and harder. Ramming her sweaty ass over and over again. We were both making sounds more animal than human as our flesh slapped together in some perverse union.

I began to pound into her so hard it nearly laid her flat against the rock. She moaned and cursed loudly, urging me to finish inside her.

"Fuck, your cock hurts so good....hurry up and cum baby, cum up my ass! Fill me with your thick, hot, cream!" She cried out as I violated her, trying to get me off with her filthy mouth.

"Almost there......almost there," I panted, sweating from the combination of the hot mid-day sun, the exertion of riding her so hard and fast, and of course, the excitement of butt fucking her so publicly, knowing it was entirely possible for a hiker to stumble upon us and get the surprise of their life!

Soon, I knew I was at the point of no return, "Here I come, baby!" I grunted as I thrust deep into her. Her head snapped up as she arched her back and I filled her ass with my seed.

My cock jerked excitedly inside her tight little asshole, spraying deep into her anus. I held her hard against me, my hips pushing deep into her ample ass, spurting thick wads of semen into her delicious warm bottom. I was indeed filling her up, as a small amount of my cream bubbled out past the tight seal of her sphincter, down my drained balls and fell to the dried leaves at our feet.

I stood there breathing heavily, enjoying the final pulses of my orgasm, as my cock twitched and pumped it's last few drops of my load into her pulsating rectum.

Looking around, I took in all the beauty around me, everything from the tops of the trees, the lake below, the three creeks feeding into the lake, and of course, the most magnificent sight; my wife's wonderful ass, exposed to nature. Her twin globes of ass meat shining in the sun, glistening with our mix of sweat, my thick meaty pole still lodged between them, warm and snug in her butt.

My five senses nearly pushed to the max with overloaded and mixed sensations. Breathing in deeply, I could smell the freshness and purity of the crisp mountain air, mixed with scent of her urine which still clinging to my face around my nose and mouth. I could still taste the tangy bitterness of the sweat I licked from the crack of her ass. The coolness of the mountain breeze gave me goose bumps on my exposed skin, contrasting with the heat of her asshole as it gripped my softening member. I listened to the wind rustling through the trees, the songs of the birds, and finally, the wet popping sound of my dick as it slipped out of her well fucked and slightly over-lubed asshole.

She let out a contented moan as she straightened herself up. My hands slid from her wide hips, up over her belly, finally cupping her large breasts. As I rolled her thick, stiff nipples between my fingers, I kissed her softly on the neck.

"Love you baby." I said softly.

"I love you too," she replied. We stood there for a few more minutes, my hands gently caressing her, her hands guiding mine at times, at others, keeping them from her more sensitive areas. "Now, now," she playfully chided, "we can't get started again. Hand me the bag, let's get cleaned up and head back, we're probably pushing out luck as it is, standing here half naked on the trail."

"Oh...you're probably right." I reluctantly agreed as I reached for the small shoulder bag I brought with us. We cleaned ourselves off with the wet wipes I brought for the occasion, and bagged them up for later disposal.

We walked back to our camp, holding hands. That night as we lay curled up together, I knew I was such a lucky man to have a beautiful wife who has such a high and freaky sex drive as I do.