Kinky Carla Pt. 01

Story Info
Post-Christmas Party Sex ... In The Parking Lot
851 words
3.54
24.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a true experience of mine that happened on Christmas Eve of 2013.

*****

Our office Christmas parties are lavish and legendary in our office building. We do it in grand style, complete with catered food and a bartender. This year was no exception. I guess the typical office party winds down at about noon, since the employees prefer to pursue more personal things on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. By the time the party was over, most of the building was empty.

By the time I reached the parking garage, very few cars were still there. As I moved to my driver's door, I heard sounds coming from the car parked next to mine. With my curiosity now piqued, I approached the car to investigate the source of the sounds. I was concerned because I could hear a woman's voice, interspersed with soft moans. My first thought was that a woman might be experiencing a medical emergency.

I could not see anyone in the car, until I stepped closer and looked through the back passenger window. My vision was obscured a bit because of a reflection on the window. I adjusted my position to cure the problem. .

At first, all I could make out was a woman lying on her back. One of her legs was draped over the console between the two front seats. I soon realized that there was a guy lying on top of her. I wondered whether she was being attacked - or worse - actually being raped. A possible rape entered my mind, because I could now see that the guy had his pants pulled down to just below his knees. I wondered whether I should attempt to stop him or call for help.

My concern was soon dismissed, because I could now make out what the woman was saying.

"Oh ... oh YES, Kimo! Do it, honey. You're so good baby. I knew that you would be. Yeah baby ... fuck me hard! I want you to fuck the shet out of me! Ung ... oh ... YES! ... Y-E-S! ... just like that, Kimo! Ram that big dick of yours all the way in me. Do it hard like you want it to come out of my ass!"

What also convinced me that I was not witnessing a rape is what she was doing. She had her hands on his naked ass, pulling him tighter to her, obviously to help him thrust deeper into her. To reach his ass, she had to sink her face into his shoulder. But then, with her eyes closed tightly and a grimace of pleasure on her face, she tilted her head backward. A shock went through my body and a soft gasp escaped my lips. I recognized who she was! Also, putting two and two together, I figured out who Kimo must be. I watched them for a while longer, then left.

The woman was a realtor. I recognized her because her realty firm is located on my floor. Later I learned that her name was Carla. Based on her age, she must have been either the owner of the company or its senior agent. The guy she was fucking was very young, and based on the blue T-shirt he was wearing, he must have been an employee of a messenger service, which my office also used from time-to-time. Carla must have been close to 60 and "Kimo" in his late teens.

As I drove home, I realized that what I just saw aroused me more deeply than I had first thought. It was not just a couple giving in to the urge to fuck. In actuality, what I had witnessed was this horny and lustful older woman ... lying in the backseat of her car ... spreading her legs for this young guy ... and letting him fuck her ... all the while urging him to give her what she craved ... which is a delicious and hard boning.

As I replayed that erotic image over and over in my mind, my own needs - evidenced by my constantly throbbing erection - consumed me. As soon as I got home, I went to the bathroom. Replaying in my mind the powerfully erotic scene, I masturbated. I was in such an aroused state that, when at last my orgasm seized and overwhelmed me, I saw copious ribbons of my cum squirting from the tip of my cock, hanging in the air like liquid white ribbons, before plopping upon my thighs and the floor between my feet.

I "did" myself several more times on that day and the next. One thing became very clear to me. Even though I had never met Carla, I lusted for her. I wanted to experience for myself her driving sexual lust and needs. Soon, in my fantasy, I became the young guy, Kimo. I wanted Carla. My attention then turned to how to meet her ... and fulfill my burgeoning lust for her.

[Coming in Part 2 - "My Seduction of Carla ~~ or Was It Hers of Me?"]