Kinky Coed

Story Info
This horny coed goes wild with a white boy.
1.4k words
4.22
132.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ivy Lee
Ivy Lee
2 Followers

I lost my virginity when I was a mere 14. I guess you can say curiosity "killed my cat". My first partner was ok, seeing that we were both virgins. He taught me how to suck dick, and I taught him how to eat pussy. I had 3 sexual partners in the past. the last two had problems that I just couldn't deal with - they never ate my pussy. Maybe I should have just asked for it, but I feel that if you have to tell someone to do something, then they really don't want to do it. So after being cheated a few times in the oral department, I decided to remain abstinent until I met that person who shared the same kinky sexual fantasies as myself.

It was my freshman year of college. I was ready to get away from the hardships and pressures that I faced at home. I made sure that I was far enough away so my family couldn't pop up when they felt, yet close enough to get home when I pleased. Everything was going well - a flexible class schedule, new friends, along with a cool ass roommate, Stacey. I met Stacey at the orientation and we clicked immediately. Stacey was very pretty; shoulder length blonde hair, green eyes, tall and slender. We had a lot in common; shopping, partying, and cute guys.

One day Stacey came to the room and asked me if I wanted to go to a frat party that she was invited to. I jumped at the opportunity to meet some new people. Once we got dressed, we left for the party. I always dress to stand out, but regardless of what I was wearing I completely stood out. after scanning the room it was obvious that I was the only black girl in the room. It wasn't the first time that I've been in such a situation, but for some reason this was different. There were about 30 people in the room, about 15 of them guys, the most beautiful guys that I've ever seen in my life. Ever since I was 16 I was diagnosed with this severe attraction to white guys, yet I was always afraid to act on my impulse.

I always thought I was pretty, yet never had the confidence to go along with it. At a slender yet curvy 5'8, carried myself extremely well. 34d bust, golden brown skin, light brown almond shaped eyes, with naturally curly jet black hair. Unlike most people of my race, I refused to chemically straighten my hair, which often intrigued or frightened guys. I stood alone as Stacey mingled with a few of her friends.

"Why are you standing here alone?" spoke an unfamiliar voice. "Well, I don't really know anyone.I'm kinda shy."

"Well, let me introduce myself, I'm Josh." The more I looked at Josh, the hotter I grew inside. Josh was about 6'2, muscular, with dark brown hair and green eyes. His eyes were extremely serious looking, as if he was carefully examining me. "I'm Josie." After introducing myself, Josh and I took a seat on the couch and held a conversation for about an hour and a half. After remembering that I had an 8:00am class the following morning, I quickly jumped up and announced that I had to get back to my room. "I'll walk you to your room, its too dark for you to go out alone." After I found Stacey and notified her that I was leaving, she said she would meet me back at the room in about an hour. As Josh walked me home, we continued our conversation. "So, do you really have to get up early or are you just trying to ditch me?"

"Why would I ditch you? If I wanted you to leave me alone, I'd let you know, trust me." The more I looked at Josh, the more I imagined myself fucking him. I had gone 2 whole years without sex, and I was horny as hell. Every time I saw a good looking guy, I simply imagined myself having sex with him, but this time I was determined to do more than imagine. It was time to put my dirty thoughts to work. Once we got to my room, I invited him in. "Sit down, get comfortable" I told him.

"What are you about to do?" he asked suspiciously.

"Just change clothes, I'll be right back." He gave me this boyish grin and stated " Hey come on, we're all adults, right?" I could tell that he secretly shared some of the desire that I did for jungle fever. I slowly walked up to him as he sat in my desk chair and slowly undressed. I stopped once I was down to my panties and bra. He slyly looked at me and nodded his head, signaling me to continue. As I took off my bra, I wasn't surprised at his shock as he saw my huge dark brown nipples. "Shit, your nipples are huge."

"You don't like them?" I asked. "Its not that I don't like them, its just I've only seen small ones before." I took the opportunity to sit on his lap and caressed his head in my hands. "So I guess you've never been with a black girl before."

"No, and you?"

"Not yet" I replied.

Before he could respond, I got up and climbed on top of my loft bunk. Josh quickly followed. By this time I could clearly see the huge bulge in his pants. Josh placed his muscular build on top of me and began to deeply kiss me. Although this felt good, it wasn't what I wanted right then. I pushed him off of me and positioned him in a kneeling position.

I quickly unfastened his pants and pulled down his pants. Josh's dick was about a thick 9 inches. Kinda pale compared to what I was used to, yet still beautiful. I gently teased his tip with my tongue ring. After he begged me to, I slowly began to shove almost all of his 9 inches into my mouth. "Oh my god, hmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah" Josh deeply moaned. The more he moaned, the faster I moved my mouth on his huge dick. As I used my hands to slowly caress his balls, he began to moan louder.

About 5 minutes later I felt my mouth slowly fill up with hot cum. Exhausted, Josh laid down on my bed, breathing heavily. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just need a second to catch my breath" he laughed. It turned me on deeply to know that I brought Josh to such an explosive orgasm. Without warning, I sat up and noticed that my pussy was dripping wet. I slowly crept upon Josh and lowered myself over his mouth. "Oooh, you're bald" he said as he caught his first glimpse of my pussy. Quickly he grabbed onto my thighs and slid his wet tongue into my pussy. He alternated between tongue fucking me to making huge circles with his tongue around my clit. I was moaning like crazy. He then began to suck on my clit.

When I moaned, he sucked harder. Yearning for the dick that I had missed for over 2 years, I got off of his face and laid on my back spreading my legs. Josh placed his husky frame on top of my slender body, slowly inserting his hard dick. "Damn, you are so tight" Josh whispered. Starting off slow, he slowly pumped himself into me. As I began to slowly run my fingers through his hair, Josh began to pump a little faster and moan. I locked my legs around his back. I whispered in his ear to make his strokes long and deep. He then began to push in deep, and pull back almost to the point where he was pulling out of me. This drove me crazy. "Josh, can we change positions?"

"Sure, what way?" he replied as he slowed down his deep thrusts. "Turn me over." As he turned me over, he quickly pulled my legs apart, grabbed my ass and slid his dick inside of me. With his hands on my ass, Josh slowly pumped me hard. He reached his hand over to stimulate my clit. I was almost crying with pleasure as Josh continued to fuck me like crazy. "Josie, I'm about to cum, where do you want me to do it?"

"Where do you want to?" I asked. "Can I cum on your stomach?"

"Alright." He slowly pulled out, and flipped me over again. As he leaned over me, he jerked his dick until he came all over my navel. Before I could look up at him, the door flew open, and there stood Stacey. Her eyes were wide with shock and amazement as she replied "Am I too late?"

Ivy Lee
Ivy Lee
2 Followers