Kinky Cuffs

Story Info
House breakin' and fantasy collide.
789 words
3.9
11.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezired
dezired
5 Followers

"Shh David, someone's coming."

"OK but why are we hiding in the walk-in wardrobe, there is no other way out?"

"What about the ceiling access hole above, Dave?"

"You reach up and I'll hold you."

"Look here, on the shelf, in this bag, there is something shiny ,cold and metal...whoa, look, handcuffs and leg cuffs." "This lady is kinky, she might like a little game...what do you say Davey boy?"

From the gap in the doors from the walk-in wardrobe they spy upon her.

"Look that's her now, not bad looking at all," they watch and whisper comments whilst she undresses.

She exits from sight and they hear the shower being turned on, her feeling the water temperature before finally the closing of the shower door indicating her bathing.

"Now she's in the shower we should go ...or we could stay, we have some restraints and a soon very sweet smelling nude in her bedroom...what a dilemma, what do we do Dave," he winked?

-----time elapses and the guys prepare their assault--

After the shower a very startled woman is man handled, cuffed spread eagle, ankle and wrist to her bed.

"So are you going to talk to us and comply or would you prefer your ball-gag and nodding to our demands?"

"What do you want she whispered?"

They looked at each other and back at her, raking their eyes down her exposed body, "well you are a very beautiful and now a very vulnerable woman."

She smiled just a slight bit, "over there" she indicates with her chin, "in the dresser, second draw down on the left, there are condoms, you use them and we keep this between us three, otherwise the police will be involved," she paused for effect " 'police' will be the code word, the safe word for stop, do you understand what I'm proposing?"

They nodded in disbelief and smiled back at her.

"So you are consenting as long as we do not go beyond your desired participation level, 'police' being the 'stop right now' word," Dave ventured?

"Yes as long as you are clear on this point..., look over there in the side cupboard are towels, have a shower and I'll stay put here waiting in eager anticipation until I can entertain you boys."

They smiled, "You sure you won't run out on us gorgeous," they teased whilst caressing her neck and massaging her shoulders?

"Huh, huh, ohhh just there", she uttered in response, "I'm not going anywhere so take your time..., a massage is just what I need and of course the thought of two virile eager men to feed my hot desire is making me wet."

Claire had always fantasized about two men and now these two thugs had offered a means to really try it out, plus one was quite the looker. They would have shit themselves to know she was a policewoman, so in a way the police where already involved.

---after the guys shower--

"So cutety, how about we tie you bent over the devan, allow us more latitude to you sensitive areas?"

"You can kiss my hairy cunt you deviant asshole," was her retort, then she smirked and gave a knowing look!

"Naughty girls get a good spanking and that is just what you need," Dave smiled producing a belt from the wardrobe and cracking it across his hand. The sound of leather on skin excited her.

"Ohh, I'm soooo scared, little me all tied up" she mocked.

They cuffed her to the devan face down and posterior propped up with a pillow. The first few whacks she giggled but the next few she started to strain against the cuffs and push her pelvis into the leather arm of the devan making her buttocks taunt. The belt left welt marks and the welts stung when struck again by the belt. She felt vulnerable but very aroused.

The looker massaged her labial lips and when she started to moan he mounted her pushing easily into her well lubricated quim. The bottom was not sore but her sensitivity to touch was heightened and she came almost immediately. Whilst she convulsed with orgasm waves the looker changed with his mate. She lost count of the changes before they both finally off loaded their seed into the condoms she provided. "Condoms such a nice mess free invention" she thought.

After the guys dressed the looker placed the handcuff key into the lock and turned it, then before he exited the room took her picture from the frame on the dresser. "Something to remember this by, and maybe we should do you again soon" he whispered in her ear.

"I can't wait," she replied. "Maybe you can make it three next time?"

dezired
dezired
5 Followers