Kinky Dentist Sian And Sissy Rachel

Story Info
Sissy Rachel aged 18 and dentist Sian Harris my kinky Mummy.
1.5k words
3.47
60.3k
7
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 02/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people hate going to the dentist, but I get a sexual pleasure every time my appointment comes around. That is because my dentist is the sexiest women, that I have ever set eyes on. Sian Harris is in her late thirties. She is of medium height with short, brown, mousy hair. Sian is very pretty, with a smile to melt any perverts heart. Sian's husband worked downstairs in the same building. I often would see her in my local area looking stunning in a black trouser suit.

Visiting Sian was a rewarding experience. I would have an erection, as Sian inflicted pain on me. This could be having a filling or even a more painful tooth extraction. I loved the feeling of her fingers in my mouth, checking my teeth. Only a pity she was using plastic gloves. As I am a fifty year old sissy, I got kinky pleasure in wearing pretty panties underneath my trousers. One day Sian Harris found out. My zip was open and Sian noticed that I was wearing pink, satin panties.

Sian gave a kinky giggle, as she stared at my open zip. This was very careless of me and I felt very embarrassed. I moved my hand to zip up my trousers, but Sian stopped me, by resting her hand on mine.

"Whose a naughty girlie boy then, those are pretty panties, pink must be your favourite colour," giggled Sian.

"Sorry Mrs Harris, I only wore them as a joke, never meant any harm," I said quietly.

"I think it's rather sweet of you to wear pretty panties especially for me, think I will book in a special session for you," said Sian in teasing voice.

"That would be lovely Mrs Harris," I replied.

"Oh please in future, call me Mummy Sian Harris, its sounds so much kinkier," laughed Sian.

Sian made all the arrangements. I was to arrive at her surgery at 9am the following day. She would be sorting out what clothes I would be wearing. Little did I know that she had rang around the local shops, telling my favourite shop assistants about my perversions. They were all invited to my special dentists appointment. These included Barbara Radford, aged 65, from the local newsagent. Sue Walkey in her middle fifties, who owned the local grocery. Cheryl Rodgers, an attractive women , in her late fifties. Sian was also trying to get hold of the stewardess off the local pub, Jan Snowball. In her early sixties, Jan was someone I could have kinky sex with.

"I think I will masturbate you before you leave," said Sian smiling.

"Thank you Mummy Sian Harris," I replied pathetically.

Sian opened the front of my trousers, pulling them down. Sian now had a better view of my pink satin panties. Her hand stroked my cock through them. I soon had an enormous erection. Sian took my cock out, holding it firmly with one hand. With her other hand she rang the number of the local café. I groaned as Sian started to masturbate me, but she ordered me not to cream until she said so.

"Hi Hayley it's your dentist speaking Sian Harris, how are you sweetheart?" said Sian into her mobile.

"Hi Sian I'm fine thank you, working hard as usual," replied Hayley in her strong welsh accent.

"Got some news for you, that man who comes into your café every Saturday morning at 9am, is a kinky transvestite," giggled Sian.

"Well that is a surprise, when did you find this out?" said Hayley.

"He is in my surgery now wearing pretty, pink panties and I'm at this moment masturbating the kinky pervert," laughed Sian.

Sian came off her mobile, then taunted me that Hayley would tell her mother Rose and that soon everyone would know my secret. I cringed with at the thought of this. Sian continued to masturbate me in her sweaty hand. Sian told me that I would have to go with her a to the café for confession. Rose and Hayley would want me to tell them all my kinky secrets.

"Before you cream into my hand, will you tell me your kinky girlie name please," said Sian teasing me.

"My name is Rachel Page and you are my very pretty foster Mummy," I shouted at the top of my voice,

"That's so sweet of you sissy Rachel," whispered Sian, as I creamed into her hand.

"Oh! Mummy Sian I am so happy to spunk in your hand," I cried out loud.

Sian Harris gave me a kinky smile, as she wiped her pretty nose with a white paper hanky. Sian added fresh, red lipstick to her lips. I was then stripped down to my pink panties by my sexy dentist. Sian then put me over her lap, pulling down my panties, so that my cock was rammed tight against her tight black trousers. Sian wiped my nose with her dirty, paper hanky.

"I love you Mummy Sian, my name is Rachel Page and I'm an 18 year old Olchfa schoolgirl," I said proudly.

"That's nice sweetie, want me now to give you a good spanking don't you," smiled Sian.

"Yes please Mummy Sian, You can do what you like to me, I will tell you all my kinky secrets," I said in a high pitched voice.

Sian Harries gave me a good spanking. I started to shoot my semen against her black trousers. Sian laughed as I stained her trousers. With her other hand she blew her nose softly. The sound of her fresh snot pouring on to her pretty hanky made me spurt even more. Sian was delighted in her new sissy foster daughter. I could see what was going to happen next. Sian open her snotty, paper hanky, wiping the wet bit against my lips. The taste of Mummy Sian's fresh, gooey snot made me spunk even more against her soft trousers. She then stuffed her hanky into my mouth.

"Right then Rachel babe, lets go down to the café," said Sian.

"What for Mummy Sian," I asked in a faint voice.

"To breast feed you in front of Hayley and her Mummy Rose," laughed Sian.

Before I knew where I was Sian Harris was carrying me down the road in her arms. I was naked except for my pink, satin panties. We passed a shop which sold pretty, party dresses. Sin carried me inside. To my horror behind the counter, was my cousin Susan Beynon, who was 37 years of age. Susan laughed at my discomfort. Sian gave her an idea of what she wanted. Within few minutes I was in the changing room. Susan had dressed me up in white frilly panties, white lacy tights and a frilly, white, satin, party dress. I may be an eighteen year old slut, but I must say I do look cute in a pretty dress. Susan smiled at me. She had flaming, red hair, which could make any sissy wet her panties.

"All the eighteen year old Olchfa schoolgirls I know have girlie hairstyles, let me put this Emily White wig on you." said Susan.

"Thanks Susan, my sissy girl looks so proud with her new hairstyle," smiled Sian

"Always a pleasure to humiliate my perverted cousin, oh yes Rachel you look even prettier than my Regan," laughed Susan hysterically.

Susan stuck her finger up her nose, producing a green, slimy bogie on the end of her finger. I went into a trance, as I licked my lips.

"Jean Lloyd told me that you loved fresh bogies from women that turned you on," said Susan.

"Yes Auntie Susan Beynon, that looks delicious," I replied pathetically.

"Then be a good girl for Mummy Sian, eat your Auntie's bogie," ordered Sian.

Susan Beynon pinched my nose, putting my finger between my lips. I sucked her bogie from her finger. Susan thanked me, by kissing me sloppily on the lips. Mummy Sian carried me over the road to the café in my pretty, white dress. I was made to wave to a startled Cheryl Rodgers through the window of the post office.

Sian sat me on her lap at a spare table. She unbuttoned her white uniform top, revealing a white, lacy brassiere. Hayley who was 23 years of age, with long, blonde hair laughed as she watched me being humiliated. Her Mother Rose, who was in her middle fifties, gave me a very kinky smile. Sian Harries lifted a cup of her bra, then she breast-fed me without a care in the world. My humiliation for that day was almost complete. Hayley put her hand up my dress fondling my frilly, white panties. Rose stroked my hair, as I gulped down Mummy Sian Harris's breast milk.

So what a day this had been. Was under the spell of Mummy Sian Harris. Had changed into an 18 year old Rachel Page. Had eaten my cousin Susan Beynon's bogie and had been humiliated in the café in front of Rose and Hayley. Can't wait until tomorrow for kinky sex in the surgery of my kinky dentist Sian. P. Harris. What a yummy Mummy she was turning out to be.