Kinky Experience

Story Info
Dom sub bondage with anal encounter with dildo.
794 words
3.81
30k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my friend over and he lay me on my bed.... he gave me an oil massage and then put a spreader bar between my legs he then rimmed my anus while fucking me with a dildo. I moaned and groaned...my wrists bound in black leather and a black cord from my wrist cuffs to the headboard. I wore a soft black blindfold each thrust of the dildo into my wet cunt was met with stifled moans as he tongue fucked my anus, his hand was sliding the dildo in and out of my hungry cunt: god, I begged for more. Both prior to that of after, he had flogged my backside and back until it was marked with red, flush marks from the soft black whip. He would grab a handful of my long hair and pull my head back to plant his lips on mine, with such force, sucking my lips that they bled lightly. He then licked the blood from my warm mouth. A copper taste was present on my swollen lips.

I never spoke or begged, but my moans of lust and the thrust of my hips told him that I wanted more. He then worked himself between my legs; the spreader bar prevented me from resisting him. His knee pressed against the base of the dildo and from time to time he would bump his knee against it to send a shutter of pleasure through my body. His fingers would twist my nipples. He fingering me and spread my swollen lips apart. His touch was gentle one minute, and rough the next. I would arch my back...breath stolen from my lips. He poured lube down my crack and let it ooze down to my anus. His finger pressed against my eager anus...swirling his finger with the lube to my opening. The slap of his hand against my reddened ass was starting to tingle. He paused at times to admire his handiwork, and touch the warm hand prints the spanking made.

He pressed his fingertip into my bottom. I cried out in anticipation His finger easily slide into my bottom.... sliding his finger slowly deeper into me and then out just a bit to capture the lube onto the shaft of his finger. He would then plunge back into my bottom to lube my ass completely he would wiggle his finger into my bottom to tease me. His knee firmly holding the dildo into me...pressing hard to make sure it stimulated my cunt deeply. Then two fingers would slide into my waiting ass...He would plunge them deeply into my ass.... as if fucking me with his fingers. Soon two became three fingers... I was only slightly tight.... but eager for more. Like a mad man, he poured more lube, and his hand was fucking my ass.... stretching me wide. To please me, he would thrust down into me in a twisting motion.... I was panting madly. He replaced his hand slapping for the whip. As I lay spread apart with the spreader bar, he would use the whip on my inner thighs.

I was imagining a harder whip, somewhere between pleasure and pain. When I was a bit sore there, he pulled out of me to give me a rest. He lay on top of me. I was face down. His cock was rock hard and throbbing to burst. He took my hand and guided his throbbing rod to my hungry, gapping ass. Eagerly, I guided his head to my ass and he slide into me.

I loved the sensation of his cock plowing through the ripples of my flesh.... the unnatural tightness of my ass. The soft and warm feeling of my walls enveloped his cock and the firmness of my sphincter wrapped around his shaft. Slow and regular thrust.... long and pleasurable I could feel the warmth of his body radiate against mine.... the mix of lube and wetness. He laid his weight fully on me and my hands grabbed his. Our fingers intertwined.

His thrust was short and quick.... trying to savor my ass and wanting to explode. He wanted to release his load into my ass. His impatience took the better of him. His hard thrusting into my ass was slapping against my bottom. My body tensed and his hips pressed hard against my bottom and hips. His load exploded into me. The sheer force, the volume of his orgasm took me over the edge, I came. The warmth of his load spilling into my ass and our lust was spent. We collapsed upon each other, both of us were gasping for air. I was enjoying the sensation of his cock softening into me...me simply enjoying lying there with his cock in my bottom.