Kinky Girl Games 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers

Jennifer was taking pictures with her phone and getting closer and closer to LuLu's sex and soon to be squirt producing factory. She felt herself wanting LuLu to climax. She wanted this for LuLu and she wanted it to be there to see it. For some reason, this was the most interesting thing Jennifer had ever seen. She could hear LuLu breathing and sighing. She could hear her hand making squishing sounds as it went in and out of her pussy. She could smell the sex in the air fueled by LuLu's pussy juice. It was a sweet smell. More powerful than Jennifer's at that time Jennifer thought. But it smelled warm and inviting. It was earthy, musky and so female. Jennifer was starting to look at her pussy directly. Not though the camera but actually look at it. Oh my, she thought. I want to taste her. I want to help her. Yes, I mean I want to help her. Wanting to taste her would make me a lesbian and I'm not a lesbian.

Jennifer put down the camera and reached out and put her hand on LuLu's calf the was propped up on the bed. She put her other hand on LuLu's other calf and started moving her hands up and down LuLu's calfs.

LuLu seemed to like this as she made no move to move away. Jennifer wondered if she even noticed so close to cumming and with her hand sliding in and out of her pussy.

Jennifer moved her hand to LuLu's inner thigh. Sliding closer and closer to the hand moving in and out. Jennifer looked straight into the action now and could see the bed sheet was actually wet from the juice running out of LuLu's pussy and onto the bed. Jennifer, moving her hand closer and closer not really knowing where it would go. She now was kneeling at the end of the bed with her knees on the floor giving her the best view in the house being only about 12 inches away from LuLu's pussy that was being pounded by LuLu's fist.

Jennifer moved her hand to touch the wet bed sheet just inches from LuLu's pussy and ass. As she moves closer she wonders, am I going to touch her? Will she care if I do? Will she like it? Will I like it?

LuLu then rolls back on the bed more as if to give Jennifer and an incredible view of her fisting herself and her incredibly sexy asshole. Now with this angle, Jennifer could see her asshole puckering in with the rhythm of LuLu's in and out motion. Jennifer moves her fingers closer. Maybe just a quick touch, Jennifer tells herself. As Jennifer gets an inch away from touching her pussy juice covered asshole, LuLu starts to cum and screams with climax.

"AWWWWWWWwwww wwwwwWWWWWWWW!" LuLu lets out. Jennifer freezes a bit as LuLU's starts to buck violently. With that, LuLu pulls her hand from her pussy. As her hand exists, so does a hot stream of squirt. Jennifer sees all of this first hand as the jet of squirt is angled up and over her head. Then as LuLu rolled her body more towards Jennifer, the stream started shooting down. Jennifer could have moved away, but she wanted to be a part of this as if only a backstop for her squirt. As LuLu rolled down more, the squirt stream angle went down and struck Jennifer on the top of the head and followed down to her forehead.

At this moment, Jennifer closed her eyes as the warm stream followed a path from right between her eyes, down her nose and into her mouth, chin, and breasts. As Jennifer felt the salty stream enter her mouth she tasted LuLu's squirt. As she felt the squirt flow angle go down, she compensated for the angle and moved her head down to just and inch away from LuLu's pussy where the stream was still going. LuLu squirted for a few more seconds as Jennifer caught all of it in her mouth. Jennifer swallows and savors the taste of LuLu. Her squirt tasted very close to how Jennifer remember how her own pee tasted. It was warm, wet and seemed to have some slipperiness. Regardless if it was pee or pussy juice, it was amazingly intimate and sexy. It also marked the first time she had every tasted any liquid from another woman.

...to be continued...

poetposh
poetposh
373 Followers
12