Kinky Girlfriend

Story Info
Man gets tangled up with a sex-crazed cum junkie girlfriend.
1.5k words
4.43
268k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,328 Followers

The first time I saw my kinky girlfriend she was getting fucked by a group of guys that had hired her to strip at a bachelors party for a friend of mine. After the party she needed a ride home and since it was on my way I drove her home. When she got in the car I could smell all the cum she had on her. She had fucked and sucked at least 14 guys that night and I know I fucked her twice.

Her pussy was so full of cum it was leaking down her thighs. I ask her what her name was and she said Candy. When we got to her house she invited me in and fixed me a drink. She was sitting in a chair across from me and she had her legs spread and I could see her clit sticking up like a miniature cock. Her pussy hair was matted together from all the cum she had taken in her pussy and asshole earlier that night. I was sitting there thinking how fucking sexy her cum stained pussy looked. This was the first time I had ever seen a pussy that had been fucked by over a dozen men.

I had seen pictures in nasty magazines of well-fucked pussies but this was FOR REAL. That was the last thing I remembered, I woke up a little later and I was tied in a black leather harness that hanged down from the ceiling my cock was bound by a leather cock ring and my balls was strapped apart by a leather strap. Every thing looked fuzzy in my eyes, I knew they were at least two other people in the room but I didn’t know where I was at and whom I was with.

Come to find out I was slipped a mickey and it made me pass out for about 30 minutes and when I awoke I was tied up. I remember Candy coming over to me and saying; do as I say and you will have a wonderful time tonight if you decide to disobey me I will have to make this a night of pain and discomfort and then she squeezed my balls real hard. I let out a yell and she started rubbing them real nice and easy she said are you going to obey me? I said I would do anything she wanted me to do. She brought her well fucked pussy up to my face and said; start eating my cunt juice and suck up all that baby making cum out of my cunt.

I was SHOCKED I had only tasted cum one time before and that was when I was jacking off laying on my back and shot a stream of cum that landed all over my stomach and face and some got in my mouth. I masturbated one time thinking about tasting cum but I shot off in my hand and lost the feeling of tasting it. I had no choice this time her cum filled cunt and asshole was all over my face I started licking and sucking on her pussy and the cum was leaking out in lumps of freash young cum, hell some of it was mine.

It tasted funky at first but the more I sucked of it the better it tasted. She had my tongue running back and forth from her ass to her pussy, she even had me lick it out of her pubic hair. It was funny I had never tasted cum 30 minutes ago and now I loved it, she noticed my cock was rock hard and she said; you really like the taste of cum Don’t you? I didn’t disagree with her I liked the taste and said yes Candy I like to suck and lick your cum filled pussy. Candy said you have been a good boy sucking up all the cum out of my pussy and you will be rewarded. She than put a blind fold over my eyes and said; how does this feel as someone was sucking my cock. It felt wonderful my balls was tied so tight that I knew I couldn’t cum so I enjoyed the cock sucking I was receiving and I pumped my cock as hard as I could in and out of someone’s mouth.

I knew it wasn’t Candy’s mouth because she was talking to me while I was getting sucked. She kept telling me how well I sucked her pussy and that she wanted to have me suck her pussy more often. She said she has always wanted someone to lick her cunt after it had been fucked and the way I sucked her asshole was more than she could handle. She wanted me to be her sex slave and move in with her.

About that time she untied my balls and said; you can cum now if you want. I didn’t need any more encouragement the cum had build up so much that it shot out of my cock with force. Candy removed my blindfold and I looked down at my cock and there was a man licking my cum off of my cock. I was shocked again, but there was nothing I could do about it being tied up in this harness.

He stood up and told me his name was Mike, his cock was huge and the head of it had pre-cum dripping off the end of it. Candy grabbed his cock and started rubbing it on my lips, she said that since I seemed to enjoy licking the cum out of her pussy she wanted to see me suck Mike’s cock.

I opened my mouth and Candy stuck that big cock in my mouth, at first it was hard to open my mouth that wide but after a few strokes in and out of my mouth the cock seemed to slide better and I swallowed my first taste of cum straight out of a cock. Candy wrapped her hand around the base of it and jerked the rest of his cum in her hand. She then slid her hand up under me and rubbed the cum into my tight asshole, sticking not one but two fingers in my asshole.

This was the first time I had a finger in my ass and it hurt a little till I got use to the feeling. After Candy had my asshole lubed up she left the room, returning with a strap-on dildo around her waist she got behind me and started working her fake cock up my ass while Mike got in front of me and was sucking on my cock and balls. The feeling was great every time Candy pushed the fake cock in my ass a little deeper Mike would suck my cock a little harder. I could tell that I was going to cum pretty fast because my balls were pulled up inside my sack.

All of a sudden he took my cock out of his mouth, and licked my balls. Candy was still fucking my ass with the strap-on dildo. My cock was swelling up when he quit sucking my balls and said; don't cum, I want it in my ass," he said in a horse voice. Candy pulled the dildo out of my ass and un-strapped it and it fell on the floor. She said she wanted me to fuck her while Mike fucked my male asshole she told me I was going to love having Mike’s cock in my ass, it feels sooooo good. And I'm going to love feeling him use his cock to drive yours even deeper into me she said.

She grabbed my cock and stuck it in her cunt while Mike was working his prick up my ass her pussy was making a sucking sound every time I fucked her deep. And Mike was fucking me with long hard strokes taking his cock all the way out of my greased up ass and slamming it all the way to his balls. The strokes were so long he was pumping air up my asshole.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and starting to come up my shaft and then cum blasted out of my cock filling her pussy just as Mike’s cock exploded in my asshole. I pulled my cock out of Candy’s cunt and Mike pulled his cock out of my ass. He pumped so much air and cum in my asshole that I farted and blew sperm out of my ass all over the mat that was under the harness. Candy stood up and spread her legs over my face and give me my cum back threw my mouth.

When I had cleaned up my cum that had filled her pussy she let me down from the harness. She ask me how I liked being dominated by a women. I said I loved it and she said good. Do you want to watch yourself on video? I had a camera filming the whole thing tonight and if you are a good boy and do as you are told nobody will see the film where you are sucking a cock and fucking one to. She said do you understand? I said yes I understand and we have been together ever since.

(if you like eating cum out of a well-fucked pussy e-mail me I get horny too)

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,328 Followers