Kinky Kat

Story Info
Chance meeting results in severe weekends for Rick.
6k words
4.52
98.1k
30
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers

It was obvious to him from the start that Kat was dominant. She was very attractive, with the athletic appearance of the kind you see in photos of women's track and field events. When Kat first saw Rick at the bookstore she decided that he was the kind of guy she wanted. She noticed him frequently looking at her, and after a while she came over to him with a friendly smile and asked if he would take a look at her laptop computer to determine why it was not working well. Flustered by the unexpected attention, he blushed and stammered that he would be glad to. She said it was in her car, and they could look at it there.

He followed her out of the bookstore. She was rather tall in her heels, and her long stride was that of a very self-assured woman.

"I can't wait to get out of these hose and heels," she said as she unlocked her car. "Tell you what -- instead of sitting here in the heat, let's take my laptop into the snack bar and you can look at it in there."

Kat ordered dessert and coffee for both of them while the machine rebooted, and she made a point of looking directly at him with probing eyes and smiling sexily while he investigated her complaint that the computer was running slowly. He was fascinated that her computer desktop wallpaper image consisted of a collage of various bondage and discipline items -- a cat-o-nine-tails, a wooden paddle, a riding crop, and even an enema bag, for heaven's sake!

While he worked, Kat asked him a myriad of questions and found out his situation -- that he was basically available and submissive. She also employed some techniques to determine how desperate he was for sex. After he finished correcting a few things and showed her that her laptop ran faster, she thanked him profusely and then became more direct with him.

She lowered her voice almost to a whisper, leaned forward, and grasped his hand. She knew that he liked her attention. She thrust one leg forward until it made contact with his.

"I'm going to take a risk and be rather direct," she said. "I think we would get along well in bed." She waited for his look of surprise and eagerness, and continued. "I've got to warn you, though. I'm dominant, and I'm kinky. If you're interested, I'll say more." She drew back and dispassionately waited for the answer she knew was forthcoming.

He assured her that he would like to hear more, and she drew near again. "I have a very high-stress job -- lots of frustrations. I took the day off today to recover and get away from it. I'm not available for play during the week, so when the weekend comes, I'm ready to make up for it. I let my hair down and my inhibitions out." Kat was sure that her new friend had an erection that pressed against the confines of his pants, and continued. "I'll give you a good hard spanking, then a nice big enema or two. After that, I'll have my way with you, in several different ways, till you beg for mercy."

Kat giggled.

"Look at the time," she exclaimed. "I've got to get home and out of these clothes. Here's my phone number -- call me tomorrow if you want a new experience this weekend." Then, with a sexy giggle as she talked, she instructed him, "Don't take matters into your own hand, now. I want you to save up every drop for the weekend." She reached under the table and put her hand on his crotch, felt the hardness there, and giggled again. "He'll be busy this weekend. Bye now." Then she got up and left.

Kat got the expected phone call the next day, and told him to meet her for a light dinner at a restaurant close to her place on Friday evening.

During dinner she teased him, subtly suggesting that if he went along with her plans she was insatiable for sex. By the end of the meal he was totally submissive to her, and she gave him directions to her house.

The first thing she had him do when he was at her place was to strip totally. She watched as he removed his clothes, and smiled at his slight mental discomfort as his erect cock protruded straight out. Kat, of course, remained fully dressed.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she instructed, and led the way. Once in her room, she turned around and lightly fingered his cock for a few moments. His breathing deepened as did his desperation.

"How about a spanking," she sexily whispered, knowing that a submissive male is more than willing to offer his ass to an attractive woman.

"Yes.. Yes ma'am," he quavered.

She pointed to a firm cylindrical pillow on the floor. "Pick that up, put it on the edge of the bed, and bend over it with your feet on the floor," she commanded. He scrambled to do as she told. When he was positioned, she added, "Arms stretched out in front!"

He instantly complied, and Kat continued. "Now you are presented for the paddle. Whenever I tell you to present yourself for the paddle, this is what you do. Always. And if you are dressed, you pull your pants down enough to bare your bottom." She leisurely fetched a hardwood paddle and began.

He exclaimed loudly with each hard swat. The paddle always hurts more than expected. When he kicked his legs, she admonished him to keep still. Twenty hard swats she gave before she stopped. She lightly touched his blazing bottom and ran her fingertips all around. "Nice and red," she commented. She continued the soft caresses until he started to softly moan with pleasure at her touch. "I'd like to give you an enema," she sensuously whispered. "Would you like Nurse Kat to give you a nice, warm, sudsy enema?" She continued her touching.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Well, tell me that you want it!"

"N-Nurse Kat," he stammered, "Please give me an enema."

"A nice warm, sudsy enema?"

"Yes, please! A warm sudsy enema!"

"Okay, I'm going to fix a warm, soapsuds, two quart enema! Then you're going to offer your ass to me and I'll stick the nozzle in. You will take every last drop and hold it until I tell you to get rid of it. You'll feel so full, but you'll stay holding it. (giggle) Will you do that for Nurse Kat?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Good. Stay right there while I fix it."

Kat prepared a two quart soapsuds enema and called him into the bathroom. She had him kneel on the floor with his head down. After teasing him to a desperately erect state, she inserted the large nozzle and started the flow. His intense arousal assured his cooperation with Kat. The fluttering in his tummy that he felt in anticipation turned to a distressing fullness as the liquid inexorably intruded. Kat reduced the flow rate, though she never stopped the enema. She took sensuous delight in her charge's utterances of distress. After the enema was completely inside him, Kat left the nozzle in place while she made sure he retained it for the requisite five minutes.

He moaned and exclaimed from the fullness and the occasional cramping. Kat spoke reassuringly to him while she fingered his cock. At long last, she let him get up to expel, and told him to clean up in the shower afterward. While he did so, she had ample time to prepare for the next step.

When he entered the bedroom after getting cleaned up, he was treated to a breathtaking sight -- Kat was lying on the bed, totally naked, her legs partially spread, her hair down. His hungry eyes took in the beauty of the scene - her firm, smooth legs, her inviting thighs, her sensuous pubic hair, her firm abdomen and breasts, and finally, her bright smile.

Kat placed her hands behind her head as she lay there. "Do me with your mouth," she softly said in a near whisper. "I want to see if you're any good at eating pussy."

He eagerly tasted her nectar and in the course of twenty minutes, gave her two orgasms. When she calmed down from her orgasmic crests, she told him, "You may enter me now."

He savored the moment he had waited for -- Kat guided his throbbing member toward her womanhood, and he easily slid inside. She put her arms around him and smiled. "Easy now," she whispered soothingly, "I love the feel of your cock in me. I want to feel it for a while before you come. Build up slowly, so that every part of your body will feel it when you climax."

Kat puckered her lips, and he moved in for sensuous kisses as he slowly pumped.

"Oh, and one more thing," she casually stated. "I told you I was kinky. Every time you come inside me, you must use your mouth on my pussy afterward, and suck me clean. Every time."

Kat saw the confused desperation in his eyes as he comprehended what she had just told him. She knew that she was no doubt providing the best sex he had ever had, and now she imposed a condition on his getting the relief that he so eagerly craved.

She subtly moved under him, smiled sexily and asked, "Yes?"

His nuts ached for her, especially since he was experiencing a session that a lot of guys would envy. He thought of Kat's attentions, her beautiful legs and pussy, and his fervent desire to spurt inside her. With a tone of resignation, he whispered, "Yes."

Kat smiled, placed her hands behind her head, and started to sing a melody without words.

He steadily pumped. A massive ejaculation built up steadily as he plowed and she sang. Her wordless voice seemed to originate from her midsection, and stimulated him further. A moment later, the stimulation was too much for him, and he yielded to the inevitable. Spurt after spurt shot from his cock into Kat's womanhood as he thrashed about in orgasmic ecstasy.

Kat placed her arms around him and held him inside her for a few moments. Then she grasped his hips and withdrew him. "Okay," she whispered, and spread her legs slightly. He had some hesitation at first when he saw the translucent white creamy substance oozing from Kat's attractive womanhood. He brought his resolution to the fore and performed his committed task. Afterward, he reasoned that it was worth it. Kat's reaction to his oral attention was nothing short of phenomenal. She twisted her hips, she pounded the bed with her fists, she exclaimed with open-mouthed moans. And, she climaxed hard.

"That was wonderful," she coarsely whispered. "Let's get some sleep." They both slept hard for several hours.

He awoke to the familiar sensation of an early morning erection, and saw Kat smiling at him. She grasped his erection and teased it for a few moments and said, "First, it's an enema for you. Then we'll have breakfast and get back to having fun."

She had him take more than two quarts of enema this time, warm and sudsy, and greatly enjoyed his reaction while he retained it. After a leisurely breakfast, they were back in the bedroom, Kat fully dressed, and her charge completely naked.

"When I tell you to prepare yourself for the strap or the cane, I want you to put the bolster pillow in the center of the bed, and lie face down on top of it with your hips raised. I'm going to give you a good strapping. Prepare yourself."

Kat retrieved a leather strap, and proceeded to thoroughly redden his nether cheeks. She delighted in his urgent shouts as she delivered stroke after stroke of the leather instrument.

When she stopped, she removed her clothes and donned a strap-on harness with its flexible probe. Then she snapped on a disposable glove.

"Have you ever been taken with a strap-on?" she asked.

"No ma'am."

Kat giggled. "Turn that pillow around and get on top of it face down so I have good access to you," she commanded while she retrieved a jar of lubricant. He turned the bolster pillow so that he lay on it lengthwise with his hips and midsection raised.

She generously lubricated his nether portal, and did the same to her probe. When he felt Kat's strong hands grasp his hips in preparation for entry, he knew without a doubt that however fast, deep, or hard she wanted the probe to go, it would do exactly that. She went slowly at first, getting him accustomed to the intrusion. Her strong hips then fucked him harder and faster. His exclamations intensified her arousal, and she frequently giggled while subjecting him to a strenuous fucking.

"Oh, that felt good!" Kat exclaimed when she pulled out and removed her harness.

Kat had him turn over. She teased his erection for about an hour, and then whispered, "Fuck me. Remember what I told you about sucking me clean afterward." Then she lay back in a submissively enticing manner. He wasted no time entering Kat's creamy womanhood. After less than a minute of deep pumping, he profusely erupted inside her. A few minutes later she loudly moaned as he applied his mouth to her freshly sexed pussy. After her whole body shook with her orgasm, they cuddled and rested for a while.

Twice more that day she had him apply his mouth to her pussy without affording him any relief. That evening, she mercilessly teased his cock over an extended time before going to sleep.

Twice during the night she woke him up by fingering his cock, and had him fuck her, followed by his giving her a raucous orgasm when he performed his cleanup duties.

They both slept through much of the following morning, after which she gave him a three quart enema followed by a severe caning. She instructed him to present himself as he did for the strap. As she briskly wielded the cane, he shouted while he pumped and jerked his hips, something that she found arousing. When she took him with her strap-on afterward, she fucked well past the point of his begging her to stop. His cries of, "Oh, Kat! Please! Please stop! Please stop!" served to bring her to a full body orgasm. Only then did she pull out.

As they lay cuddling on the bed afterward, Kat told him how she received her training in being dominant.

"I've been on the receiving end of everything that I do," she began. "When I realized that I was dominant and needed to relieve my workday frustrations on a man's bottom, I wanted to be sure to know how to do it right, so I enlisted the help of another woman. At first I thought she was just going to show me how to do it. But she insisted that I should go through everything that she did to her boyfriend so I'd know how it felt. At first I did watch for several sessions. Everything, including the enemas, and her boyfriend fucking her. She had the same rule that I have - everything he put into her pussy, he had to clean out with his mouth. That's so sexy!"

She grasped his cock and fingered it as she talked.

"After several sessions she put me through the paces. She gave me enemas and spankings, and took me with the strapon -- in the tail end. She even had her boyfriend fuck her, and then had me clean her pussy once. (Giggle) That was something!"

Kat felt Rick's erection hardening.

"I see that this excites you. (Giggle) After that, she had me practice on her boyfriend. I gave all kinds of enemas, spankings, and other domination things. I took him with the strapon several times. The only thing he didn't do is fuck me."

Kat maneuvered so that she was on top of him, and inserted his now hard cock in her womanhood. She smiled and slowly pumped her hips.

"Are you going to come back next weekend?" she asked.

"Ahhhh! Yes!"

Kat kept up her inexorable pumping.

"I want you to not do yourself by hand more than once this coming week. Save the rest for the weekend. You want to put all that in my pussy, don't you? (Giggle)"

"Unhh! Yes!"

"Are you getting ready to cum? You gonna cum? You gonna cum?"

"Ahhh! Oh God, Kat! Uhh! Uhh! Unhh!"

Kat drained every drop from his reserve, and then lay back while he extracted what he had put in. She experienced a body-shaking orgasm. When they got dressed, she gave him a long, passionate kiss, and sent him home.

During the week Rick had frequent erections just thinking about Kat and the wild weekend. The idea of her giving him enemas excited him, and even the spankings that are so hard to endure when they are happening served to whet his arousal. When he recalled her gorgeous thighs and pussy, and spurting wildly inside her, it took all his resolve to resist taking matters into his own hand. Midway through the week he did allow himself the one time that Kat permitted. Although he still had some reservations about sucking on Kat's delicious pussy after ejaculating inside her, he admitted to himself that her excited eyes, plus the sight of their combined juices oozing from her freshly sexed pussy almost made it worth it.

Kat frequently jilled herself just before sleep, thinking about the weekend and making plans for the coming session. The relief she got from jilling herself paled in comparison to the rush of arousal from dominating, followed by her sweet orgasms when a guy sucks on her pussy after pumping it full of his cream.

Rick came over that Friday afternoon as planned, and Kat immediately began by ordering him out of his clothes. She set the tone of the weekend by administering a lengthy strapping and gave him a large enema. Later as he lay on the bed with his legs spread and a healthy erection pointing skyward, she alternately teased his erection and flicked her finger against his balls, sometimes softly, most of the time hard enough to make him exclaim. Her sexy giggle alternated with his sometimes anguished shouts.

She brusquely took him with her strap-on, and then they went to bed. She turned out the light and prepared to go to sleep. Rick, for his part, whispered his entreaties. "Please, Kat! Please!" She pretended to ignore him for a while, then turned on the light. She got on her back and spread her legs and told him to kneel between her knees. Then she grasped his member and quickly jerked him off, aiming so that he spurted on the inside of her thigh. She then ordered him to clean the spunk with his mouth. After that, she had him lick her pussy until she climaxed. They both slept after that.

The next morning Kat gave him another large soapsuds enema. After a brisk caning in which he wildly pumped his hips with each stroke, she placed the cane on the nightstand for later use instead of putting it away.

Kat was practically insatiable when she gave him a good working over with her strap-on. Rick's shouts as she plunged and pounded, served to arouse her to a degree that surprised her.

Afterward, she tied his hands against his sides, had him turn over face up, and straddled his midsection. She inserted his cock into her juicy womanhood and, over the next forty minutes, slowly pumped, with many pauses, to the accompaniment of his desperate and aroused moans. At one point she told him. "This is how I like to be made love to -- nice and long, and slowly when necessary. Not all frenzied and over in a flash." When she was ready for him to spurt the massive load that built up with all the activity thus far, she pumped slightly faster, and did not stop until he ecstatically cried out her name in his ejaculatory convulsions.

Kat giggled, and kept his cock inside her as long as she could. When it slipped out, she said, "Ready for dessert?" and straddled his mouth. As he kissed and sucked on her well creamed womanhood, Kat rode his face and experienced several orgasms.

She untied him, pumped a generous serving of lubricant inside his nether portal, and inserted a self-retaining butt plug. They got dressed and went out for a leisurely meal.

The constant sensation of fullness from the butt plug while being around Kat heightened Rick's surrender to her. "I want you to wear that butt plug three or four hours a day," Kat instructed. "Give yourself a couple of enemas in the middle of the week. And NO sexual relief!"

Kat knew that it was not wise to keep her new friend in constant denial of pleasure, so she decided to give him some motivation to return and to obey her instructions when he was away. Back at Kat's that evening after dinner, she teased his erection until it seeped. Then she told him, "Tonight you can fuck me as much as you want to. If I'm asleep and you want me, just wake me up and I'll let you in. My pussy rule still stands, though -- you give me pleasure with your mouth after you squirt. And remember what I told you this morning about how I like to make love."

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,080 Followers
12