Kinky Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night was pure heaven for Rick. He took Kat three times before morning, commencing immediately after her announcement. He prolonged intercourse as much as he could, and by the third time in the early morning darkness, he rode her substantially longer than he had before. That time, Kat lay back with a dreamy smile and moaned contentedly several times before he blasted forth inside her with a wrenching ejaculation. Scarcely a few minutes later, Kat's choked utterances signaled her orgasm. They slept well.

When they got out of bed, Kat handed him some clippers and razors and told him to go in the bathroom and shave himself from the waist down. In spite of his trepidation, he found the enhanced feeling of nakedness extremely erotic. When he emerged into the bedroom, his throbbing erection pointed straight out. Kat giggled and had him lie back on the bed while she applied hot towels, foam, and the razor to the hair that he missed around his balls.

She tied him spread-eagle on the bed, retrieved the cane, and with one hand holding his cock out of the way, delivered several smart strokes to his balls. His exclamations were sweet music to her. When she decided his balls had been punished enough, she slowly stroked his cock back to its previous hardness, and proceeded to fuck him, leisurely and slowly, over the next half hour before allowing him to erupt.

Subsequent to her raucous orgasm from his cleaning her pussy, she untied him, they got dressed, and she gave him the butt plug he was to wear daily along with written instructions. He was to have no sexual relief, keep himself smoothly shaved from the waist down, and show up the following Friday evening.

His balls sore, his cock drained, and his legs and pubes shaved smooth, Rick admitted to himself that although the sessions were becoming more severe, he experienced more pleasure from each one in succession. During the week he had persistent erections while following Kat's orders to wear the butt plug and avoid relief. Thursday evening he shaved himself for the weekend.

The following day he presented himself at Kat's. She had him lubricate and insert the butt plug, and they went out to dinner. They sat next to each other, side by side. She sipped Chianti while he had water. They were nibbling on the appetizer when she giggled and told him, "Keep your hands on the table for the next couple of minutes." She reached under the tablecloth and unzipped his pants and grasped his cock, which immediately firmed up. After she manipulated it for a moment, she poured some olive oil on her plate and discreetly oiled her fingers. Then she reached under the tablecloth and began to skillfully hand job Rick.

He put an arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Kat! Kat!" In less than a minute she brought him to ejaculation. As he freely spurted under the table, he trembled and hoarsely whispered, "Oh God, Kat! Ah! Ahh! Ahh!" She giggled as she held his pulsing member in her hand. After a moment his cock became soft in her hand and she tucked it inside his pants. As she wiped the oil from her hand with a napkin she casually said, "I think your zipper's undone -- maybe you should take care of that. He sheepishly reached under the tablecloth and fixed his zipper. They went on to have an enjoyable dinner, during which Kat asked him many questions about how he fared during the week. She mentioned how eager she was to start him off with a nice warm three quart enema when they got back to her place.

True to her word, a couple hours later she administered a three quart soapsuds enema and had him retain it for ten minutes while he struggled and groaned. A while later his heart raced when he felt Kat's firm hands grasp his hips in preparation for a good fucking with her strap-on. Those hands held him in place while she lustily pumped and pumped. She varied the timing and force of her thrusts, and each one got a reaction from him. Finally, with her probe still inside him, she lay forward. She grasped his forearms and placed her naturally smooth legs alongside his recently shaved legs, and using only her powerful hips, pumped until he begged for mercy.

Afterward, Kat lay back while Rick applied his mouth to her aroused pussy. Then she let him in, and they had long-lasting intercourse in varying positions. After he profusely ejaculated inside her, he again treated her to his oral skills.

Kat was too tired to administer a spanking, and told him she'd give him a good paddling after his morning enema.

The following morning he had his enema, breakfast, and a paddling in that order. Then she teased him all day using her hands, her body, her sexy voice, butt plugs, and ball weights. When evening came she told him, "You can fuck me once tonight if I whip your balls with the cane. Or, you can choose to go to sleep and be frustrated all night." He, of course, after all the teasing and denial he endured that day, chose the caning.

She took all her clothes off, had him lie face up on the bed with a firm pillow under his hips, and tied his feet and hands. She held his cock with one hand, and subjected his aroused balls to an ample caning using her other hand. Each time Kat imparted a brisk stroke with the tip of the cane, Rick exclaimed loudly, pumped and jerked his hips for a moment, and settled down for the next stroke. His reaction intensely aroused her.

When she decided that Rick's balls had been subjected to enough of the cane, she untied him. With an aroused look in her eyes she told him, "Okay, just once tonight. Make it last as long as you want to." She lay back and waited for him to enter her. He plowed her pussy in various ways -- fast, slow, brusque, and tender. He made the session last for well over a half hour, and several times had to completely stop all pumping for a few moments so that he could savor the experience. He gradually built up a massive ejaculation, and emptied the day's tension inside Kat's willing pussy. After she straddled his mouth and he gave her womanhood the expected oral attention, they slept soundly.

Before lunch Kat administered a sound paddling and his third enema of the weekend. They had lunch, and then they cuddled on her bed, and after some foreplay, she alternately took him with her strap-on and teased his cock to an erect state. When he was near crazy from the stimulation, she tied him and straddled his midsection. After inserting his hard seeping cock inside her, she slowly -- very slowly -- fucked him over a lengthy period of time, making sure he did not ejaculate.

When her hips ached, she then allowed him to spurt inside her, and kept him there until he slipped out. She untied him, had him suck her pussy to orgasm, and sent him home with instructions for him to give himself two enemas immediately before next Friday's session.

It took all of his will power to avoid sexual relief during the week. As much as he wanted relief, he also wanted to follow Kat's instructions. He did not like the idea of lying to her if she asked about it, and he did not know what consequences would follow if he told her that he had taken matters into his own hand.

He went to Kat's place already aroused from his denial of relief. She gave him a brisk, hot paddling and then they went to dinner. When they got back to her place, they both stripped completely. Kat seated herself on an ottoman and spread her legs. The sight of her delectable pussy brought forth immediate seepage from Rick's hard member.

Kat knew that Rick could not withstand what she had in mind for later in the weekend without some relief prior to that, so she had him kneel between her thighs and enter her. She controlled the depth of his pumping by placing her hands on his hips and guiding him in and out. She did not allow him to enter her up to the hilt, and only permitted him to thrust his cock halfway inside. She puckered her lips and he pressed in for sensuous kisses while he worked up to a wrenching ejaculation. He spurted pulse after pulse of hot semen into her welcoming womanhood, and stayed inside as long as he could. Kat then had him lie on the floor and she straddled his mouth. She freely voiced her arousal and subsequent orgasms as he kissed and sucked her pussy clean.

Subsequent to a refreshing sleep, Kat gave him an enema the next morning, but no spanking. She tied his hands to the bedposts leaving the rest of his body free, and slowly teased him over an extended period of time until he seeped. She brought him to the edge of ejaculation several times without letting him cross the line. He pleaded with her for relief, and she ignored him. Then she stripped and pressed her whole body against his for a few minutes.

She casually stroked his member as she told him her plan. "I've got a little game for us," she giggled. "I'm going to oil my hands and pump your cock ten times. If you can keep from cumming, you can fuck me all day as much as you want. If you cum, though, that's it till tomorrow, plus I'll give you two spankings and have other kinds of fun today." She giggled again, and squirted some oil on her hands.

She placed both hands around his cock. "Here goes, now," she tittered. Then she gave a slow, sensuous stroke, up once and back down. "One."

"Ohhhh," Rick moaned.

Kat giggled sexily as she stroked his cock once more. "Two!"

"Uhh! Uhhh!"

She smiled and stroked again. "Three."

"Uh! Oh, Kat!"

She giggled and gave another one. "Here's four!" Rick's cock twitched.

"Kat, Kat! Uhhhh!"

On the fifth stroke, his cock pulsed once. When she pumped the sixth time, his cock jerked a couple of times.

"(Giggle) Seven!"

"Aaaaaaaugh! KAT! KAT!"

The cock in Kat's hands spurted several jets of semen.

"Oh, you're in for it now!" she exclaimed in mock scolding.

Kat untied Rick, then put on her strap-on harness with its probe. She ordered him to lie face down, generously lubricated him and her probe, and entered him. Lying on top of him, she gave him a prolonged fucking. Then she told him to stay where he was, and prodeeded to give him a severe whipping with a strap. He stayed in position as he knew he must, though he bucked wildly through much of it.

She lay next to him and asked him a series of questions about his life during the week when he is by himself. After dinner, she gave him another whipping with a leather strap, and then put a cock cage on him for the night. He pleaded with her to let him inside her, but she steadfastly refused.

After what was a long night for Rick, Kat administered a large sudsy enema. After he got rid of it she repeated the previous day's edging, although she did not tease as heavily or for as long as she did previously.

"We're going to play 'ten pumps' now," Kat giggled. Since she wanted to experience his mouth on her pussy after a profuse ejaculation, she made sure that her hands did not cause him to spurt, though she brought him very close. Over the next several hours, they had intercourse several times until she was sure that Rick was completely drained. Then she sent him home.

Kat always came up with new ways of teasing, discipline, and pleasure. The basics of her sessions, though, remained -- enemas, thorough strap-on play, and intense discipline. After her inventive ways of teasing and discipline -- long slow foot jobs, ball punishment, weights on his nuts, soapsticks, ginger suppositories, extended periods of edging, multiple snowballing -- she always got her ultimate pleasure when, after Rick pumped a profuse serving of cream into her womanhood, he willingly applied his mouth to her pussy and extracted it, giving her several orgasms in the process.

Rick, for his part, was able to accept increasingly severe whippings, extended and brusque strap-on play, and withstand longer periods of teasing and edging without popping off. He learned the fine points of extended intercourse with Kat, and applied the right penetration, friction,and tempo before crossing the line of inevitability and experiencing a lengthy and wrenching orgasm.

He looks forward to, and takes pleasure in applying his mouth to Kat's delectable freshly-sexed pussy and sending her into orgasmic convulsions. He especially enjoys the nights when she tells him he can take her as often as he wants. With an often-sore bottom from her enthusiastic whippings, he sleeps in her arms in full body contact after his first sexual relief of the night. Then several times in the darkness, he awakes with a raging erection from the intervening week of denial. He feels her lovely legs, brests, and face, and then maneuvers her into the position he wants. After the sweet initial thrust of entry he takes delight in her wordless moans of pleasure as he pumps and plows her willing pussy. When he has lasted nearly as long as he can, he feels his impending ejaculation build up. A moment or two more, and he lets it take over. Holding tightly onto Kat, he breathes hard as he spurts and spurts inside her, imagining each intense pulse being pumped far inside. Knowing what is to come, he then plows slowly, mixing their juices inside her lovely womanhood. He pulls out, places his head between her smooth firm thighs and approaches her creamy pussy. He feels a zing of anticipation as his mouth makes contact, knowing how intense Kat's pleasure will soon be.

Rick keeps coming back, as Kat knows he will.

12