Kinky Katerina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my little wife and marveled at her beauty and steadfastness. She was naked to the waist, her bra and dress having been unfastened. One button held on her dress at her middle and – since she'd given me her thong long before – she was barely covered below only by her short skirt, her legs now glistening with the cum of a total stranger. Her right arm lay atop the seat back next to her, and her head lay on that as, gasping, she gathered her wits about her. She whined as I caressed her satiny skin 'til we were suddenly both dragged back to reality.

One of the several men who'd been attracted to her exhibit, who'd been jacking off behind us, stood and – without saying a word – tapped his erect cock on Kat's arm, not three inches away from her face. No words were spoken. He uttered an interrogative moan, she responded with a surprised, but agreeable, mewl, and turned ninety degrees on her knees to face him standing in the row behind, and – for the first time in my married life – I saw my beloved Kat take another man's cock into her mouth. The smooth, soft mushroom head of his veiny member slid past her full lips and her cheeks hollowed as she took the first wet, vacuuming suck on it. Savoring its taste, she then began cycling off and onto it, making little smacking sounds as she did so. I looked up at his face – a nondescript, fifty-ish face, breathing through a slack mouth – a lonely man who'd come to the theatre perhaps expecting nothing more than a quick release onto the seat back in front of him. Now that nearly anonymous person had found himself lucky enough to soon spew his creamy load into my beautiful Italian wife's mouth. I desperately hoped he was free of disease. There was something profoundly ironic about the situation, especially given the loving years we'd shared...our children being just one aspect of our happy marriage.

Kat's concentration was admirable. Her head moved fluidly forward and backward, with agreeable moans coming from her hot throat as she took the older man's meat. She was naked to the waist, her pendulous tits hanging downward, which I serviced with my fingers, knowing from years of experience with her exactly how to pleasure her mammaries. And, of course, I noticed two or three other men getting in line in the row behind us, with unzipped flies, now waiting hopefully for their cocks also to be sucked by my wife.

At this point on screen, Ava had one knee on the couch with her other leg pulled forward at a strenuous angle, and her young partner, Jeff, was plumbing her to his balls.Si!, baby,Si! Ooh, fuck meee, pretty white boy! Fuuuuck mee!" she keened theatrically, throwing her hips back at him with resoundingplops. If all we were seeing was the movie, it would have been a good fuck flick. With Kat providing extraordinary diversions, the dark movie house became an orgiastic amphitheatre.

As Kat knelt on her seat, sucking off her faceless partner, I moved one hand from a breast and reached between her legs to feel her wetness. I met her own fingers, of course, and moved away, yet lifted her skirt slowly to reveal to those around us the glory of her round, olive-skinned butt, thrusting up and down in response to her diddling fingers. Immediately there was a taker, a young man whose face I couldn't see in the dark, holding his erect cock in one hand and poising himself to enter Kat from behind. I stood up and, though I was in the position of being a judge as to who might fuck my own wife, I demurred. As Kat moaned and slurped noisily at the cock she was blowing behind us, she sensed someone behind her – perhaps me – ready to enter her heated vagina. My hands stroked the majestic femaleness of her butt and she arched her back to raise her hungry pussy to its potential invader. But she was interrupted.

Carl had joined the fray and pushed aside the guy ready to fuck her. "Sorry, friend," he said to the young interloper. "I'm her host and this first one is mine!"

I watched, somewhat fascinated, as our friend of one week whipped out his hard dick and began teasing Kat's cunt with it. She immediately sensed Carl's presence and looked backward. Seeing it was he prompted a smile as she returned to suck the cock in front of her face. "Finally...Tony!" she murmured, revisiting her lifelong brotherly fantasy. "It's been...so loooonnnng!" she gasped between sloppy, noisy thrusts of her gaping jaw. Her last word was very prolonged as I watched Carl sink his erect dong into her slowly, moving in circles to touch all of her heated insides. His movements were smooth, not rough, and he appeared to be massaging the entire clasping lining of my wife's birth canal.

"Ohhh, yeah, Kat...Kat...er...ina...it's so good...baby," Carl exhaled, as he drilled her slowly, drawing the hot pink inner labia from her pussy as he withdrew from her. "So good, baby...," he kept saying as he screwed her and she pushed back against him. "So good, baby..., you're gonna cum so good, baby."

I watched as my wife absorbed more of Carl's tireless drilling. After he had brought her to her first orgasm – knowing she'd have several more – I watched as the man fucking her face blew his load into her mouth. With some concern, I observed yet another man take his position at her lips and – after five minutes – she acceptedhis load without question. Then she climaxed again as Carl rooted at her until he'd finally spent himself deeply inside her. As his flaccid cock slipped from her cunt and he collapsed on the seat, the fellow he'd displaced took his position behind her and, though it appeared that Carl might push him away, he didn't. Instead, as did I, he pre-empted the growing audience of masturbators at both ends of my wife. Kat had readied herself for another blow job and more fucking, with her arms crossed over the back of her seat, and now began dividing her oral attention between two stiff members that thrust feverishly at her gaping mouth. I could hear their cocks strike the top of her throat wetly as she mewled and gobbled them hungrily, all the while she was humping her cunt upward at the young fellow who'd just begun dogging her. Soon her unknown lovers were splashing their loads onto her face and ass, which she began rubbing into her buttocks as if the spunk were a fine skin conditioner. I decided that I'd seen enough and, though it took a few noisy minutes for us to fend off other potential gang bangers and get Kat's dress buttoned, together we managed, as the movie ground on, showing Ava's insatiable conquering of the young, white cock of Carl's son.

It took two clean handkerchiefs to clean the mess of cum covering my wife's olive-skinned face and bottom.

Part 4

"That was fantastic!" exulted Kat in the car, now exuding the overpowering scent of cum, not only the odor on her breath but from the tracks on her face and body. "Ooohh, Timmy, do we have to go home? I've just gotten started!"

"Why don't you stay with me tonight?" Carl asked. "Tim?"

"Probably better," I admitted, reaching for my cell phone to call the baby sitter to tell her to spend the night with our kids at home. God knows what the young teenager would think if she saw – or smelled – Kat. After I'd finished the call, I wondered what lay ahead of us. Among other things, I was intolerably horny, having only watched my wife's antics at Carl's club.

"That was probably a lot to absorb in one evening," Carl said, as he and I relaxed with a drink while Kat was in his shower. His modern penthouse had a great view of the city as we sipped some excellent scotch and nibbledhors d'oeuvres while he showed me around. "You're an interesting couple, and I'm very impressed with Kat. Before tonight, she appeared to be a bit unsure of her desires...her sexual potential. But that was merely due to basic shyness, I think. You're a lucky man, Tim. And, she's fortunate to have you as such an understanding husband."

"I learn more about her every day," I said. "You and your son, for instance, fulfill two brotherly fixations of hers. She has other sexual fetishes...chronic masturbation and – from what I can tell – a growing appetite for exhibitionism, which is fine. You've probably gathered that I'm a voyeur."

"The thoughthadoccurred to me!" he chuckled.

We hadn't noticed Kat, who was standing on a short staircase leading from the bed and bath wing, wrapped in a pink terry robe after her shower. Her dark, Italian hair, eyes and skin made her look like a piece of the sweetest, fresh caramel candy, done up in a pale wrapper.

"For nine years I've had only one man," she said softly, padding barefoot across the thickly carpeted floor to stand before me, setting down the empty glass from her fourth Tequila Sunrise of the evening, which Carl replaced with a fresh one. "An' tonight...well, did anybody count?" she giggled. "But I've neglected the one I love," she murmured, sincerely, reaching down to me and drawing me up to embrace her. Ah, Kat, the ever-sensitive wife, I thought, as I enveloped her luscious body in my arms. "You know I love you, Timmy, and I really want you...now...in front of Carl," she whispered into my neck. "I felt kindaabandoned in the theatre...tho' I knew you were there. You just didn'tparticipate the way I'd hoped."

"Sorry, hon, this is kinda new for us," I offered, lamely.

"Well, I wantcha' to get with it now," she purred, and kissed me deeply, tonguing me to the back of my mouth as she unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor. "Sit down, and lemme take that frown off your face."

I sank to the sofa behind me, with Kat falling to her knees between my legs. My little librarian, I thought. Who woulda' thunk it? As her lips closed around my rising cock, and her fingers lovingly stroked from my balls to the hardening tip of my penis, I looked across the room at Carl – himself a voyeur, obviously – and smiled. He nodded, mute, and began rubbing his clothed groin as my wife brought me to a raging erection.

"Oh, Kat...feels so good," I murmured, for the ten thousandth time in my life.

"Yeah? I know you like this big guinea mouth o' mine," she stated, grinning, and took a sip of her drink, holding several ice chips in her mouth.

I almost exploded when she stabbed her freezing lips with my hot prong. Instead, I waited while she tortured me – with my butt off the sofa – and groaned as the cold of her mouth and my hot cock stabilized in temperature with gradually warming plunges.

"Aww, Kat...I've gotta fuck you," I moaned, thrashing my head back and forth.

"Oooh, I know, sweetie," she breathed. "Did you tell Carl about my brother Tony? Hmmm? How much he reminds me of him?" Then she sank her mouth back onto me and slurped for a few moments. Then she laughed, looking over her shoulder at him, saying, "Gawd, Carl, when you came inside me in the theatre I almost bit off that guy's cock I was blowing." She saw Carl undressing, hummed an appreciative sound to indicate her pleasure, and shed her pink robe as she moved up, straddling me. "He's gonna watch us fuck," she whispered to me, sounding a little tipsy.

Her snatch was dripping and she teased me with it. For several seconds I groaned out of frustration as she played my glans through the soaking petals of her pussy. "Kaaa-terrr-innna," I growled, desperately awaiting that sublime moment – the first touch of my wife's vagina – that had clasped and milked Carl's turgid cock just an hour before. I looked across at him again...and he was completely naked, stripped of his clothing which lay beside him, and sipping his drink as he jerked at his thick, erect prick. He nodded at me as my wife slowly sat down on me, engulfing my throbbing, eight inch member. He was definitely a voyeur, and had produced a digital camera from somewhere.

"Is that good, baby?" she asked me as she slowly rose and fell on my dick, taking an agonizing several seconds to complete each cycle. I nodded quickly as my hands clutched at her full, soft breasts, rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs. "Gooood...'cause you're the best, Timmy. You can...move better than...three dozen guys." Carl's camera flashed a few times as we set up a slow, plunging rhythm.

"Reach back and spread your butt cheeks, Kat," Carl requested, gently. She did so, baring her pink anus and wet, swollen labia as they stretched around my probing dick. His camera flashed again and Kat left her hands on her tan butt, pulling its cheeks apart to give him a full view and craning her neck to raise her head with blissfully closed eyes. Carl stood to get a closer look and Kat sped up her movements, now swirling her pussy in a horizontal circle each time our loins met.

"Ohh...please do my ass," she whined. "Please! It'll be sooo goood!"

Carl didn't need to be asked twice. He laid down his camera and positioned himself behind Kat and pushed into her rectum slightly, causing her to gasp. "Kat, you little vixen!" he exclaimed with surprise, "Did you find the KY jelly in my bathroom?"

"Mmmm, yeah. I'm all slick 'n' ready for you. Pleeze fuck me there! Ahhh...To-nnny!" she moaned, as he slid deeply inside her colon. "Gaawwd...yeeaah! I'm so fullll! Unh, harder, Tony! Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh!" she grunted as Carl stabbed away at her bowels.

She didn't correct her use of Tony's name, so it was obvious that Kat had revived the fantasy of her eldest brother, assisted somewhat by her tequila cocktails. And with that fantasy she got more animated...more rough. The look on her face, just an inch from mine, showed a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her wide mouth was open, her full lips stretched over perfect white teeth, and her brow was knit in a frown that – had I not seen it many times before – indicated that perhaps we should stop our painful probing. But she clearly didn't want us to, since she was now clawing at her butt cheeks to open them wider. And as Carl sodomized her with greater force, she ground her clit down against me, now filling his living room with shrill, savage cries demanding more.

For several minutes we rode Kat, finally bringing her to a blistering orgasm, just as Carl spilled his seed into her ass. We locked her between our bodies and thrust madly into her as she screamed, "Aaaannhh! Aaaannhh! Aaaannhh! Aaaannhh!" Then she slowed her movements, experiencing little seizures as her climax waned, and quivered for thirty seconds, mewling as her trembling little body sought refuge in a post-orgasmic afterglow. Her head lay on my shoulder for a few seconds, as the movements of Carl and I slowed to a near halt. "Drink," she whispered to me. "Gimme drink!"

Carl reached behind himself and retrieved her glass from the coffee table, which she grabbed and gulped down to its ice cubes. She'll be hung over in the morning, I thought, as I heard the doorbell ring twice, quickly, then heard the front door slam. "Dad? You home?" yelled a male voice, and there stood Carl's son, Jeff. "Ooops...sorry," he said, as he quickly saw the Kat sandwich on the sofa – still pressed together as appetizingly as if made by some god-like, sensuous deli owner. "Thought I'd crash here tonight, Dad, rather than make the drive all the way home. Didn't know you were busy."

Carl started to disengage, but Kat clawed backward and dug her nails into his buttock, discouraging his flight. She was now facing the youth, her head still on my shoulder, and she murmured, "Well, hi, Jeff! Saw you earlier at the club! C'mere an' lemme look at you! You remind me so much of my baby brother, Roy!"

Jeff walked toward us tentatively, stopping a few feet behind the couch on which we were nestled. Kat was looking up at him, now with one arm poised on the back of the sofa. "Sorry, m'am. Didn't catch your name," said Jeff.

"I'm Kat, an' this is my husband, Tim. C'mere, don't be shy," she slurred, clearly drunk by this time. He stepped forward and she grabbed his jeans at the waist. At that, Carl slipped out of her ass, his softened, cum-covered dick making an audible sluicing sound. I, however, wasn't even close to flagging. My balls felt blue, I hadn't yet cum, and I knew what Kat was up to. Her fingers were busy unbuttoning the lad's jeans – under which he wore no underwear – and they soon dropped, revealing his ten inch cock, which was already half hard. With my face just inches away, I detected the overpowering stench of female juice that still covered his groin from his show at the club. His pubic hair was matted and looked moist, with a thick deposit of yellowish discharge still surrounding the base of his prick. "Mmmm...yeeaah, this is nice," Kat muttered, as her hand stroked him languorously...wetly...to an erection. "Saw you with that Latina in the john. You like Latin women?" she asked. He gasped in affirmation as Carl crossed the room to retrieve his camera. "I'm Italian. Does that count?" she grinned, looking up at him and moistening her lips, causing my cock to pulse a couple of times inside her.

"Suck him, Kat," urged Carl, his camera poised for the first shot of them.

"Wait a minute!" she admonished, pulling Jeff closer so that his cock now stuck over my shoulder, pointed directly at my wife's mouth. Then she said something that shocked me. "Ya' know, Jeff, I took my little brother's virginity! That's right!" she said unashamedly, as both Carl's and my faces dropped in disbelief. "An' tonight I wanta remember all that. Okay if I call you Roy?" she asked, now deeply into another fraternal fantasy.

A groan was all that I heard from Jeff as my wife's full lips slurped over the spongy crown of his prick. As she did this, she resumed her movements with me. With each pass of her head forward she took more of Jeff's cock, absorbing a half-inch more each time, just to the right of my face. The sound of her mouth and gurgling throat absorbing his huge meat at such close proximity drove me crazy and I began hammering up into her in sheer, selfish abandonment. I watched her throat swell each time his hands brought her head to his crotch, and as her full lips curled outward to accept him, the upper one in his messy pubic batch, the lower one kissing his taut, stinking scrotum. I wanted so much to see him cum in her mouth, and for his seed to drip out around her sucking lips...but it was not to be. Finally, I roared out my completion, filling my wife's vaginal cavity with what felt like quarts of semen. She shuddered and yelped as each shot spat from my embedded cock to paint her insides, and she moaned affirmatively, knowing that her obscene cock sucking had driven me to it.

Yet she continued working on Jeff until, finally, she pulled off and said, "Roy, honey, you taste like that woman...awful sour...with her cum. And my jaw's a little tired. C'mon down here...Tim won't mind...an' les' do somethin' else." Carl's son circled the couch and, by the time I'd vacated my spot and he was standing over her, she was lying on her back with legs slightly spread, fingering herself and massaging one breast. "Mmmm, yeeaah, now gimme that big cock, baby. Jus' pretend I'm your big sister, 'n' give it to me hard 'n' fast, okay?"

Kat's fantasy baby brother did as he was asked. In one fluid motion he lifted her, standing her on the sofa, and slipped into her pussy a couple of inches. He dwarfed her, being well over six feet in height, and she locked her shapely ankles high around his waist to slowly screw herself down onto his mammoth penis. "Ooohh...sweet Jeezusss," she gasped, as I snapped shots of him lifting her body up and down, spearing her soft insides with his cudgel. With each thrust he gained more depth into her, and she began an incessant keening, crying for him not to stop. His taut buttocks hollowed repeatedly and, with each plunge, brought surprised yelps from my wife's mouth, which now spewed the most filthy encouragements for him to do more. Then, quickly, he spun around, facing us with his calves against the sofa, and she dropped her legs to stand on its cushions, at which point his thrusts began to squish out the cum I'd already planted in her, as well as that of Carl's in her anus. A quick snap of the camera caught the shiny rivulets dripping down Jeff's balls to pool on the floor.