Kinky Khaleesi Pt. 02

Story Info
I fuck both Holly and Emilia at the same time.
2k words
4.05
13.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please. Any requests can be sent to me and they'll go through to my email and I hope you enjoy*

*****

I woke up to a pleasant feeling in my downstairs area. I remembered that last night I had slept with the star Emilia Clarke while she wore a wig that resembled her famed character Daenerys Targaryen's hair.

When I opened my eyes the first thing I could see was a lump under the duvet in front of me moving up and down. I felt my cock twitch while a warm mouth around it was sucking it aggressively.

The technique used felt familiar. However, Emilia Clarke was asleep on my left. That means someone had broken in while we were asleep. Were we that distracted by the sex that we didn't lock the door?

I lifted the duvet only to find Holly Willoughby sucking my cock!

"What are you doing here? How the fuck did you get in!?" I aggressively whispered.

"Traced your phone, you left the door unlocked. Wanted cock." She answered as she went back to sucking my erect cock. Holly was wearing a white shirt with roses on it, along with a tight black leather skirt and she wore black heels too. She looked extremely sexy.

Emilia yawned and woke up. Her reaction wasn't... pleasant. She frowned when she saw Holly Willoughby sucking my cock.

"Good to know you like letting other girls in without telling me." She whined. I had to calm her down and lie to her. Whether she believed me or not, I had no idea. Emilia did eventually relax a little bit.

"Eat my pussy and maybe I'll let you off..." Emilia sighed. She lifted herself up, squatted over me, rubbed her clit right in front of my eyes and then sat directly onto my face.

"Eat me." Emilia moaned. Meanwhile, as I ate Emilia's pussy, Holly was still sucking on my cock. At a rather aggressive pace too. She managed to fit all of my cock down her throat and as she carried on sucking like a succubus, she played with my balls. Rubbing and massaging them.

"AH. YES. LIKE THAT!!" Emilia moaned as I reached over her leg to rub her clitoris while I probed my tongue inside her pussy.

Emilia got wet rather quickly and her juices poured all over my tongue the hornier she proceeded to get.

Pre-cum leaked out of my cock into Holly's throat and I felt her lips grin. She swallowed it and got onto her knees.

Holly impaled herself with my cock and moaned. She had not been wearing any underwear under her skirt. I'm assuming she had no bra on either.

"It's been so long."

Emilia started bouncing up and down on my tongue and I couldn't control myself from slapping her ass each time she lifted herself up. This caused her to moan even louder.

"OH YES. NEVER NEGLECT MY PUSSY AGAIN PLEASE!!" Holly yelled. Her bouncing started to get faster and faster with each passing second. The same went for Emilia.

"I'm gonna cum, get ready!!" Both girls screamed in unison. As their juices washed over my face and cock. They both met each other halfway across my body and I slipped out carefully so I could watch them, causing them both to fall down onto the mattress.

Holly placed her fingers under Emilia's snatch and started scooping up the younger woman's juices and then sucking her fingers clean. I laid there next to them with my erect cock in my hand.

Holly glared at me evilly, juices still in her mouth.

"Remove your hand, I've got plans for you in a minute." I did as I was told and Emilia giggled at the fact that Holly had complete control over me.

Emilia did to Holly what Holly did to her, repeating the action with her fingers. The two girls then kissed each other with their juices in each other's mouths, swapping and sharing fluids of one another. Emilia then leaned down and kissed and licked her own juices off of my face.

"Here, boy. Watch this." Holly told me as she bent over in front of Emilia. Emilia took off Holly's leather skirt, then dragged a finger from the bottom of Holly's pussy to the top of her ass crack.

"Like what you see?" Holly asked.

It was so hard to avoid touching my cock with the sight in front of my eyes. Holly flipped herself over and then Emilia tore the shirt at the buttons making Holly mad.

"What are you doing!? I have no spare clothes!" Holly yelled as she slapped Emilia's ass.

Emilia moaned at this. She removed the rest of Holly's shirt and threw it onto the floor along with the skirt. Emilia then leaned down and kissed Holly on the lips gently.

"Is that it, girl?" Holly teased as she grabbed Emilia's head and pulled down, kissing her much more aggressively than before. She inserted her tongue and they started sloppily making out with each other.

I decided I'd had enough so I knelt behind Emilia and inserted my cock into her pussy.

Emilia gasped into Holly's mouth and this caused Holly to tongue Emilia's mouth even deeper.

I sawed my cock in and out of Emilia's pussy at a slow but extremely rough pace, each thrust making my balls slap against her's and Holly's clits. Both girls moaned into each other's mouths.

Holly placed her hands onto Emilia's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. She placed one of her fingers into Emilia's asshole making the woman shake and squirm while my dick was in her pussy.

Emilia's mouth came away from Holly's and she smashed her hips against mine as I fucked her. Holly carried on finger fucking Emilia's arse and inserted two more fingers at the same time.

"How does three fingers feel, bitch?" Holly asked.

"IT FEELS SO FUCKINGGGG GOOD!!" Emilia squealed. I sensed her impending climax was near. Holly smiled as she spanked Emilia's ass with her other hand.

"I'M CUMMING!!" Emilia yelled as she sprayed her juices all over my cock and Holly's pussy. She pulled herself off of me and laid down next to Holly.

Holly moved down below to Emilia's pussy and licked it all clean, then laid back where she originally was.

"Emilia, I need cleaning too." Holly commanded her.

Emilia, still catching her breath back, sat up and moved down to Holly's wet pussy. She licked up all of the juices on and in Holly's pussy as well as on her thighs.

"We now have to clean his cock, hands free." Holly told Emilia.

I sat down and grabbed my phone from the desk and took a photo of the two girls with their tongues on my cock.

I still had yet to cum. Holly had came, Emilia has twice and I haven't at all.

"Women, this is unfair." I told them. Holly just giggled.

"Tough."

Holly moved her head down and started licking my balls clean, while Emilia still kept licking and sucking my cock. They were being so gentle that it was doing nothing for me.

"There. All clean." Emilia said, seemingly impressed with her work.

"No, you missed a spot." Holly replied as she kissed Emilia's lips and then licked her own.

"I can't go another round just yet, I'm exhausted." Emilia sighed as she laid down on her back. Holly did the same, but I grabbed her legs and placed them over my shoulders.

"You look so sexy while naked in these heels." I told her.

"I know I do." She grinned as I inserted my cock into her pussy. I didn't even go slow. I slammed every single inch into Holly in one thrust. I was too horny and ready to cum that I didn't want to wait any longer.

I slammed into her pussy as fast and as hard as I could, watching her huge tits bounce and jiggle on her chest.

"Don't... fucking... ssstop." Holly hissed. Emilia grabbed her phone and started recording me and Holly as we had sex. This made me even more horny so I slapped Holly's legs and ass extremely hard over and over and over again.

"My very own porno." I heard Emilia whisper to herself as I fucked Holly. Holly removed her legs from my shoulders, instead wrapping them around my waist.

She started bouncing her hips in rhythm with my thrusts. The slapping sounds our bodies were making sounded so hot, I was on the verge of cumming inside Holly. Before I could though, she came first.

"YEEEESSSSS!!" Holly screamed. Holly, like before, allowed her juices to cover my cock. I kept thrusting so I could reach my orgasm, but unfortunately, the opportunity was ripped away from me.

Holly pulled her legs back and pushed her feet against my chest, slowly pushing me away. My cock slipped out of her pussy and she left it there dangling.

"I'm so sorry. Not long left, darling." Holly apologised. I laid down on my back pissed off that I had been prevented from cumming again. I heard her and Emilia whispering to each other but I couldn't care less what it was.

They both laid side to side of me and started suddenly scissoring against my cock. It felt too good.

Both girls were moaning obscenities out loud and it sounded amazing. I started thrusting while they pressed themselves against my cock.

"Darling, stay still, we'll do all the work." Holly told me.

I did as I was told and laid there, watching thr two sexy goddesses fuck each other. The sound of their wet pussies making squishing sounds against my cock sounded amazing. They were doing wonders for my cock.

"Daenerys, Holly... I'm gonna cum!" I shouted, causing Emilia to giggle the same way she did last night.

"Let's clean it and then... you know." Emilia said to Holly.

Holly nodded and they both started licking and kissing my cock and balls hands free.

"Where do you wanna cum, handsome?" Holly asked.

"On your two's faces, stay there." I said as I stood up. I pointed at the floor and the two girls got on their knees in front of me.

Holly grabbed my cock and started wanking me off as quick as she could trying to get me to cum while Emilia rubbed, massaged and even lightly squeezed my balls.

"Now!" I shouted as ropes of cum shot out for about a whole 2 minutes, blasting onto Holly and Emilia's face. I barely managed to stay standing up. I grabbed my phone from the desk again and took a photo of the two's faces covered in my cum.

They started kissing and licking each other's faces to clean up It was a sight to see. I recorded them from when they started it because I needed some material for when they weren't around.

"Oh, I missed a spot." They said together and wiped a bit of cum off of each other's cheeks. They then inserted three fingers into each other's pussies, trying to get as deep as they could. They then pulled out and started sucking each other's fingers.

"I thought I tasted good and then I tasted yours." Emilia sexily told Holly.

"Nope, yours tastes better and is much tighter." Holly replied as she shook her head.

I finished recording the video and placed it back down. Holly sucked the tip of my cock to get out the final remaining drops of cum that were left in my cock.

"Mmmm..." Holly moaned.

"Right, guys, I have to get going." Emilia said as she bent over to pick up her clothes.

"No you don't," Holly replied as she spanked Emilia's ass.

"We've still got to shower haven't we?" Holly continued as she grinned, staring at the bathroom door...

TO BE CONTINUED...