Kinky Kiki

Story Info
Kiki delivers for the right price.
2.3k words
4.36
59.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiki Johnson was 19, tall and slender with breasts the size of small apples. She wore her black hair in a long pony tail that ran straight down her back. Her features where Americanized Asian and she had no trace of an accent.

Kiki lived in a luxury apartment which was elegantly furnished. She spent her free time studying about the world, and learning everything from card games to swing dancing to water-skiing. She made it a point to be proficient and knowledgeable about many things. Kiki believed in being well rounded, but she found that her many interests came in handy for her profession as well.

Kiki had a thriving business, which grew mainly from word of mouth. True she had business cards that circulated among those in a position to take advantage of her services. They weren’t very colorful and didn’t give any hint that she lived the type of lifestyle that she did.

A simple plain white cared could be found in the possession of those who had been referred by other satisfied customers.

**************************** Odd Jobs 555-5464 ****************************

Only those who had been referred knew who to ask for. All others where told that the card had been circulated by the previous owner of the number, who had closed the business when he left for college. Calls by the uninformed where very rare, however as Kiki’s customers where pretty careful with their cards.

Kiki was shopping for the perfect pair of sunglasses when her cell phone rang. “Hello.”

“I’m looking for Kiki,” said a voice on the other end.

“How can I help you?”

“My name is Gil and I would like to hire you to do some work for me this evening if you are available.”

“How is 7:00?”

“I’ll see you then.”

At five to seven, Kiki pulled up to the address that the man had given her. She wore a slender black silk dress and medium heals. Her hair was worn in the usual way and she had no make-up. She carried a roomy patent leather bag.

The man answering the door looked to be about 45, with brown hair that was white at the temples. He had a powerful build that suggested wealth, sophistication and an active lifestyle. He ushered her in soundlessly.

They discussed her fee, which he was happy to pay and then got down to the specifics of what he needed done. This was her first meeting with Gil, but she knew she liked him already. He was hansom, charismatic, and carried himself with authority. Kiki wasn’t surprised by the dichotomy, she was used to it by now. Men who where in charge during the day, who just wanted to let go at night and have someone else take control.

Kiki circled Gil, looking him over from head to toe. Here was a man who wanted to be dominated and yet on the surface did not have a submissive bone in his body. She knew she would have to find some weakness, some chink in his armor if she was to do this properly and satisfactorily. She had not succeeded in this business by simply jumping in unprepared, assuming that the same tricks would work for everyone.

Kiki could see that this man would have to be seduced. He would need to be flattered, rather than humiliated and in a sense, even tricked into accepting the very thing he was asking, even paying for. This was a man who wanted to have the table turned on him at the last minute, when it was too late to object.

Kiki stood in front of Gil, letting her own attraction to him overtake her. Her breaths became shallow as she teased herself with the thought of touching him. A man this sexy, this appealing didn’t need to pay for sex, she knew. But he didn’t want to be bothered with emotional attachments either. Kiki understood.

She put her hands on his chest and exhaled. Her hands traveled to his shoulders and pushed his jacket to the floor. He clasped his hands over hers and led her to the sofa. It wasn’t all an act that he was irresistible, his scent was powerfully masculine, his body rock hard.

Kiki put her arms around his neck and let herself kiss him. He answered her hungry lips with his own. They would not be spending the evening discussing one of her many topics of expertise. There was fire burning between them, a fire whose flames where fueled even more by the realization that this was bought and paid for. Kiki felt her thighs dampen. Money and power was the greatest turn-on, and the exchange of it was the most exciting thing in the world.

When the line was blurred over who really wielded the power, that was when Kiki found herself the most aroused. Nothing was simple, or clean or neat. Her sexuality held sway over her, his money compelled her to do as he wanted and what he wanted was total reversal, a forced surrender. She would give it to him.

She pretended to fumble with his buttons as she nibbled on his neck. His pants too were quickly removed. Kiki faced a member that was clearly not in need of Viagra. Gil’s thick cock sprang up in her face as soon as she slipped his briefs down around his legs. She blew softly against it teasingly and let her ponytail slide over his excited flesh as she finished removing the last vestiges of his clothing.

Kneeling in front of him, she looked up into his eyes and licked her lips. “Do you want me to lick it?” she whispered.

“You know I do,” he growled back in response.

“Close your eyes,” she answered as if she where a shy little virgin.

He closed his eyes, and she produced a silk scarf. In one fluid motion she had it tied over his eyes. Before he had a chance to complain, she had taken his thick staff into her soft warm mouth. His moans of pleasure assured her that she had done the right thing.

She kissed his rod teasingly, almost lovingly taking her time with the process. Her tongue slid over the length of his shaft and flicked over the head. Her hands caressed him, pumping luxuriously, taking her time. She gave him time to feel and enjoy every sensation before moving on to the next. She could feel his growing impatience at her slow manner but she didn’t let it effect her pacing.

Kiki knew that Gil was growing restless when his hands went to here hair. At first he tried to pass it off as simply caressing her hair, which she thoroughly enjoyed but they quickly grew more insistent, pushing on the back of her head as if to take control.

A second scarf appeared, and Kiki bound Gil’s hands over his head. That would fix that problem. Gil didn’t put up much of a fight, but he moaned and squirmed as if he where uncomfortable with this change of events. Things where literally out of his hands now, he was forced to let himself take a more receptive role.

There where things that she wished him to see. Kiki removed the blindfold. He now looked slightly embarrassed to be bound and under her power. She hitched her dress to straddle him and tighten his bonds.

With her customer properly and willingly bound, Kiki abandoned the blow-job all together. Instead, she stood up and took several steps backwards. In a fluid movement that seemed to take place in slow motion, Kiki unbuttoned the front of her dress and let it fall to her feet. She wore a black lace half-cup bra that merely traced the outline of the bottom of her breast while leaving the entire top of her breast, including her nipple exposed. Another motion removed even this garment, and Gil was surprised and delighted to see that her perfect breasts did not change position at all. Kiki’s nipples where pale pink, encircled by small and even paler areolas. Kiki’s all natural form was delicate and perfect in every way. Her small pert breasts were the same creamy sheen of the rest of her smooth light complexion. The black lace thong that she wore seemed to perfectly compliment her pearly alabaster coloring.

Kiki left the thong and the heels on. She stood over Gil, sitting tied helplessly on the couch, gazing down at him with a look of superiority on her face. He was hers to do anything with that she wished. She wanted to give him time to process this, to let a little shiver of fear run through him at the thought of the unknown, the moment of doubt where he wondered if he had done the right thing by calling her. She was outside the law and he knew it, she could do anything to him and disappear like smoke. He had handed over his power, he had agreed to this. Would he regret it, or would it be the biggest thrill of his life?

Kiki went to her bag. She reached around and withdrew what looked like a small hand held whip, with thick strips of suede that didn’t look like they would hurt too much. “Don’t be fooled,” she informed you. “This tool can cause a lot of physical pain.” He could feel himself wanting to bolt, he knew that he physically had the power to overwhelm her, even with these flimsy ties around his wrists. Something deeper compelled him to stay.

“Don’t worry, I can control their intensity. I can slap you very lightly and get your blood flowing.” She teased him with a light slap. It didn’t hurt, it felt invigorating. Still he could see his chest becoming pink where the scourge had made contact with his flesh.

“I can also use this to punish you, if you misbehave. Believe me, it can be very unpleasant when I want it to be.”

Gil sat with eyes wide, yet licked his lips hungrily. He was ready for this. He craved this. He needed this. Much more than the physical restraints this is what told Kiki that he was hers. She looked Gil over. She didn’t want him on all fours, not yet anyway. Maybe not at all. He was different than the men who begged her to call them pathetic worms or girly sissy-men. Gil was a man, all man and would remain a man. His submission would be even more powerful, because he would not give up being a man. He would retain it, but it would not save him from her power.

Kiki turned around to give him a good view of her entire body. Her ass was small and tight but sufficiently round. Her body was perfection with efficiency. No man would ask for an ounce more or an ounce less anywhere on her frame. Kiki faced him, and pealed down her thong, just over her gentle hips and let them ride.

She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her. Her bush was trimmed on the sides, but thick and full. Gil’s handsome face was buried in her dark curly pubic hair. She rubbed his face back and forth as if to cement her position over him. It was sufficiently humiliating to put him firmly in his place.

And now she spread her damp cunt lips ordering him to lick her thoroughly. “You paid for this pussy, get a good taste.” His tongue searched her folds enthusiastically, prompting her to hold tighter to his hair as she neared climax. “You paid to have this pussy lorded over you,” she reminded him again, “Lick your paid for pussy, suck on this cunt till I bathe your face with my sticky come. This is what you wanted right? To be forced to pleasure someone you think is beneath you? Someone who should be serving you instead of demanding your obedience? Don’t you really want to throw me down and show me who’s really boss?”

She could see the struggle inside of him, two opposing parts of his psyche. His hands pulled against his restraints, yet the rest of him remained where he was, servicing her- licking furiously at her cunt, inwardly begging her to come, to free him from this dilemma. His own cock, badly neglected stood straight up from his lap, throbbing with need. Its color had changed to a desperate aching scarlet. Nearly all of the blood in his body must have been gathered there, waiting for the release of his need. But it was not to come.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” she teased him. “A high priced call girl, but you know I’m really just a whore- like all women. What kind of man would let a woman top him like this? You know you can escape if you want to. Why don’t you escape, Gil? Why don’t you break free and force me to submit to you, like a real man would? You like it don’t you Gil? You want it, don’t you? Admit it Gil, tell me how much you love worshiping at my cunt, how you love being ordered to perform. Admit it Gil, I want to hear you say it.”

Kiki paused now, and Gil answered breathlessly with a mouth full of pussy. “Yes. I love it. I love submitting to your wishes. I don’t want to be free.” Rather than enthusiasm, she found resignation in his voice. He had admitted his need, against his own judgment, but not against his wishes. She had seduced his confession out of him.

Lowering herself to his lap, she put her knees to either side of his lap and turned him with a swivel of her hips. He went willingly when she pushed his hands back and pinned them to the arm of the sofa. Her slick wet sex slid easily over his pounding need, and her mouth covered his, sucking her own juices from his tongue.

“You are mine,” she whispered as she commanded her body over his. And that was all it took to accomplish his release.