Kinky Little Clary Ch. 02

Story Info
Izzy gets 'revenge' on Clary.
5.9k words
4.13
5.3k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Shadowhunters. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Clary Fray knew that she would pay for what she had done to Isabel Lightwood long before her girlfriend started telling her that. Hell, she had known it while coming up with her little plan, and had been a major reason for why she had hesitated for so long to suggest it. Although the prospect of actually letting Izzy get her revenge on her was as exciting as it was frightening.

Surprisingly despite constantly reminding Clary what she wanted the usually impatient girl waited for her to tell her when she was ready to actually do it, which just made the redhead love her even more. And admittedly made Clary ultimately surrender to her fate, even though she was now kind of regretting it.

"Izzy, please!" Clary whimpered.

"Please, what?" Izzy playfully whispered against her skin.

Again Clary whimpered, the only word that she could force out of her mouth being a simple, and soft, "More."

But Izzy pointed out, "More? Oh Clary, I've barely got started with you yet."

Which was obvious, but it didn't make it any less frustrating. See, Izzy had spent what felt like the last hour either kissing her lips, or sliding them all over her body. Which admittedly described most of their nights, or at least half of them, but this time Izzy's lips were completely ignoring everywhere Clary truly wanted them to be, despite getting incredibly close to where she wanted her the most.

Over and over again Izzy kissed her way up and down Clary's legs, over her stomach, around her boobs, and even up and down her arms. Most of all, she lingered on her neck, and whispered into her ear, although mostly in Spanish so she couldn't understand, but Izzy's voice alone at this point was enough to make her squirm.

"By the Angel, you look so cute when you squirm for me." Izzy chuckled wickedly.

"I'm glad you're having fun." Clary grumbled.

"Oh I am." Izzy grinned, before promising, "But don't worry, I'll make sure I'm not the only one. I'm good at that. But first, I'm going to punish you for being so mean to me."

On the one hand Clary suppose that was fair, but on the other hand at least the redhead had concentrated on the brunette's boobs for most of that teasing, while Izzy continued avoiding them, and more importantly Clary's pussy. Well, she began concentrating on her neck and her lips, which Clary loved, but after what felt like hours of build up it already was just too much, and she found herself whimpering pathetically.

Then just as she was about to try begging again Izzy finally kissed her way up one of her tits. Unfortunately she worked her way down it and up the other without having touched the nipple, and the idea of her trying that for more than a few seconds was truly unbearable.

"No, please Izzy, mmmmm, don't." Clary whimpered when her girlfriend's lips started travelling downwards, unable to keep talking until Izzy travelled back up the other, "I need, I need more! Please, I sucked your big beautiful tits, mmmmm, can't you suck my tits some more. Ooooooh yessssss, please Izzy, my nipples, ohhhhhhh yessssss, mmmmm, ah fuck!"

This of course made Izzy grin against her skin, and lift her head to look at her in a way which implied she was about to see some teasing again. But then just as Clary began to clarify exactly what she wanted she found herself crying out in delight as Izzy easily wrapped her lips around the nipple closest to her and began sucking it with a surprising amount of force.

Which was probably the point, as it had Clary crying out extra loudly. Then Izzy slowed down the pace of her suction, and began switching between sucking that nipple and swirling her tongue around it. Izzy then gave the other nipple the same treatment, albeit after gently kissing her way in between the soft skin.

Isabel had developed early, and was very proud of her curvy figure, maybe especially her big boobs. They came in very handy for distracting guys, and sometimes even girls like her sweet Clary, or better yet teasing them. And her lovers had always adored her big tits, maybe especially Clary, but there was one thing Izzy hated about them. Namely that they seem to make Clary insecure.

Which honestly, Izzy could never understand how anyone as beautiful as Clary could feel insecure about any part of her body, which was part of the reason for doing this slow, long teasing, to show she adored every part of her girlfriend's beautiful body. And now, she got to worship the part of the redhead's body which Clary was most insecure about, which again Izzy would never understand.

Obviously Clary's tits weren't quite as big as hers, and yes Izzy had made a joke about them when they were first getting to know each other, but that was before she realised just how much of a sensitive subject it was, and she told her before the redhead had nothing to be ashamed of.

In fact Izzy thought they were just a perfect handful, something she happily proved during foreplay like this by bringing her hands up and cupping Clary's tits, pushing one more firmly into her mouth and using her fingertips to play with the other. Which of course got a very positive cry from Clary, which made Izzy grin around the nipple in her mouth. But Izzy was greedy, and wanted more. So much more.

Ironically this was meant to be a punishment for Clary, but ended up being a punishment for them both. Which was hilarious, as Izzy prided herself on being a tease, and now she was teasing herself. But she had committed to the idea of returning the favour, and more importantly she wanted to show Clary just how much she adored her tits, so Izzy continued forcing herself to worship those tits.

Which to be fair was also fun, especially when she began increasing the force of the suction, and the frequency of her licks, and most of all sunk her teeth into that sensitive bundle of flesh. It just meant she couldn't give Clary the long drawn-out pussy licking she deserved, and Izzy normally gave her. Fortunately Izzy had a plan to make it up to her, and make sure she still got plenty of pleasure.

The first part of that was to take Clary off-guard by undoing the handcuffs prematurely, but before her girlfriend had a chance to enquire what she was doing Izzy lifted her body off the bed and slowly forced her hands behind her back and secured the handcuffs in place. Which as intended took Clary by surprise, but she didn't try and stop her. Which was either a sign that she needed more training on how to defend herself, or just a sign that she completely trusted Izzy.

Either way Izzy should probably worry about that in their line of work, as the brunette could be a shape shifter or something, but honestly Izzy was a little too lost in lust to care. Besides, she had more important things to do, like flip them over so the redhead was on top, which finally had Clary questioning what was going on.

"What are you doing?" Clary frowned.

"Trust me." Izzy said dismissively as she slid her body in between Clary's legs.

.

"Always." Clary promised, answering the rhetorical question. Then she realised what was going on, and blushed, "Oh."

Clary felt a little stupid for not realising what was going on a little sooner, but to be fair she was kind of delirious with need from being tease for what felt like hours. Actually it was literally hours, because before all this they had gone on a mission together, and seeing Isabel Lightwood in action was always incredibly arousing.

Seeing how deadly she was, and yet how graceful she was, and how much she knew about a world which Clary was still learning about, oh God, it was also intoxicating. And that was before Izzy had started shamelessly flirting with her, and now Clary was free to flirt right back, the entire time knowing that it wasn't just Izzy being Izzy, and later she would actually have a chance to touch this goddess.

Unfortunately on this occasion her hands were continuously restrained, preventing her from touching Izzy, but oh, was Izzy ever making up for it by touching her. In this case grabbing hold of Clary's butt and pushing her forwards as she slid underneath her, eventually positioning them so that the redhead's needy centre was hovering over the brunette's hungry mouth, making it very clear exactly what Izzy was doing.

Which yes, made Clary blush, and also made her whimper and cry out with need, and that was before Izzy started pulling her downwards, and pushing her own head upwards. When that happened Clary found herself crying out with pure joy as an extremely skilled tongue began caressing her cunt, Izzy relaxing her head back down onto the bed sheets and then pulling Clary further downwards as she started giving her the attention she had wanted.

"Izzy!" Clary gasped loudly, quickly followed by a long moan, "Ohhhhhhhh Izzy, mmmmmm, oh my God! Yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Just like that, ooooooooh yesssssssssss!"

She then continued calling out her girlfriend's name as Izzy settled into giving her a long, slow pussy licking. Another girl was licking her pussy! Clary didn't think that would ever get old. Especially the part where this was Isabel Lightwood licking her pussy with the kind of effortless skill she did with everything else, from the first lick which lingered on her clit to the half a dozen that followed which only briefly touched it, leaving Clary whimpering with need.

But she didn't ask for more. At least not yet. No, Clary wanted to savour this wonderful feeling for as long as possible, because it probably wouldn't be long before Izzy got impatient and started to tongue fuck her.

To Clary surprise in mostly delight she was proven wrong, giving her the chance to savour this act that she'd only done once before. Or at least, once before with Izzy, there was a previous boyfriend that she never actually went all the way with, but they did other stuff, including her experimentally sitting on his face. It had been kind of weird and uncomfortable, and they had stopped and switched positions almost immediately.

Which Clary thought would be the end of it, but it turned out her new girlfriend was really into it, and sat on her face without even asking after she had tongue fucked Clary through so many orgasms she was barely conscious. That had also been kind of weird and uncomfortable, but Clary had quickly grown to love it, and this was even better.

Izzy definitely thought so. Well, it was a close race, and as someone who adored pleasing her lovers even more than she liked pleasure herself, especially with Clary Fray, this just about beat riding Clary's pretty little face. It couldn't beat the 69 that it had led too, but it was still pretty amazing.

So much so she was able to not only convince herself to start out slow, but stay that way for quite a while, which wasn't always the case. Clary was just so tasty, and sensitive, meaning it wouldn't take much for Izzy to get more of this heavenly liquid that she had been craving long before she first tasted it, and after she did the craving practically became an addiction.

Luckily even during that initial licking she was getting plenty of sweet Clary cream flowing directly from her girlfriend's cunt into her mouth, down her throat and into her belly were it belonged, but half a dozen licks weren't enough for her. Especially because the way that Clary was moaning, whimpering, gasping and crying out in pleasure because of all of this.

And this was the first time they were doing this position this way round, with Clary sitting on her face, so really Izzy should wait until Clary begged her for more. Oh how she loved it when her Clary begged for her. However she just couldn't help pick up the pace a little bit, and from there things kind of snowballed into the avalanche which was making Clary Fray cum as much as possible.

It started by instantly increasing her attention to her clit, gently brushing it with every other lick to just completely ignoring it. When that got some extra loud cries out of Clary, and an extra bit of pussy juice, Izzy grinned with satisfaction and just kept on licking, confident that she could keep that up without losing control.

She was wrong of course, as from there she just kept increasing her attention to Clary's clit until she was brushing her tongue over that sensitive bundle of nerves with every single lick. Then she was lingering on it, just a little bit at first, but increasing amount until the she was ignoring the rest of the pussy in favour of a concentrated attack on Clary's clit. She even took it into her mouth and began sucking on it, which was far too much for the other girl to take without needing even more.

"Oh my God Izzy!" Clary gasped loudly, "Oh Izzy, make me cum! I need to cum! Please baby, I need it! Mmmmmm, I need to cum, I need ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, oooooooooh fuck!"

Needed to cum? Already? By the Angel, Izzy had got more carried away than she thought. Of course she could channel her inner tease and deny Clary what she so desperately wanted, but Izzy just didn't have the self restraint for that right now. So she gave Clary what she wanted, under the condition she help her do it.

Of course she wasn't about to pull away from this yummy treat to do that, so instead she used her hands which had been firmly on Clary's butt since she pulled her down onto her face to pushed the other girl back and forth. Thankfully the redhead immediately got it, and started working her hips back and forth, literally fucking the brunette's face and gave Izzy the reward she so desperately needed, which somehow tasted even better than Clary's regular cunt cream.

Clary was vaguely aware of Izzy wrapping her lips around her entrance so she could more easily swallow her cum, but mostly she was focused on the kind of incredibly satisfying orgasms she'd only really received from Isabel Lightwood before. It was especially satisfying because she knew it would be quickly followed by more, Izzy proving her wonderfully right once there was no more cum to swallow when suddenly she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Clary's cunt.

She barely got the chance to tongue fuck her before Clary found herself cumming again, Izzy then pulling her tongue out so she could go right back to the cum swallowing. This was then repeated over and over again, allowing Clary to become blissfully lost in her climaxes, until Izzy almost pushed her off.

Initially she frowned in confusion when Izzy was trying to push her off her and ruining such a wonderful moment, then she blushed as she realised that pretty much from her first orgasm she had frozen in spot and just allowed it to wash her, when she was supposed to be doing something. Namely grinding on Izzy's beautiful face, something which made Clary blushed just think of it, but she did her best to please her girlfriend and do it.

After all, it was the least she could do under the circumstances. And it wasn't like it was asking a lot, and Clary even enjoyed it and she couldn't help thinking about her and she was practically drenching Izzy's face in her girl cum. But apparently that just was not enough for Izzy, who flipped them over so she could concentrate on rubbing her face in Clary's centre, making the redhead lose track of her climaxes.

The next thing Clary was really aware of was Izzy pulling away from her, which made her whimper in both relief and disappointment. She wasn't sure she'd survive another orgasm, at least not right after all the previous ones she'd been gifted with, and yet somehow she really only wanted more. And more importantly, she hated Izzy being away from her. It was pathetically needy, but Clary wanted Izzy to pull her into her arms and hold her, like after the first time they'd had sex.

Or like most times after they'd had sex, for that matter. Sadly it wasn't to be, but Clary really should have figured out exactly why that was a lot sooner than she did. Then she became aware of Izzy doing something next to her, causing her to open her eyes and lift her head, and then blushed to see her girlfriend was now standing over her, naked except for a strap-on.

"Suck it." Izzy demanded huskily, gently stroking the strap-on, "Mmmmm yeah, suck my cock Clary! Get it nice and ready for your little pussy."

Which of course caused Clary to blush even more, but she barely hesitated to do as she was told. Okay, so moving around was kind of difficult, but it was totally worth it to see the way that Izzy's eyes lit up with delight as Clary kneeled down in front of her and with a bashful smile took that dildo into her mouth.

And although she closed her eyes while doing it Clary could imagine the wide grin on her girlfriend's beautiful face as she did this, especially given the way that Izzy chuckled and instantly reached down to stroke her hair. Then inevitably Izzy began taunting her, which made Clary blush, but it also made her suck the cock more eagerly now that she had such wonderful encouragement from the other girl.

"Ooooooooh yesssssss, that's it Clary! Suck my cock! Mmmmmm, suck my fucking cock like a good girl! Oh fuck!" Izzy chuckled and moaned with delight, "Suck it good! Oh yes, just like that. Mmmmmm, you look so cute. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, sooooooo fucking cute sucking my strap-on. By The Angel, no wonder guys love this so much. I can't even feel it like they would, and I'm already addicted to the way you look bobbing up and down my dick. Oh shit, I can't wait to fuck you. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, oh Clary, I'm going to fuck you so good. I promise baby, mmmmmm, I'm going to make you feel so good with my big dick! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, gonna fuck you so good!"

Izzy tried to pay close attention to exactly what she was saying, as Clary had mentioned before she could get a little carried away and had more than once kind of offended her with her words. Although it was hard when she was getting like the best show ever right in front of her, namely Clary Fray sucking her strap-on cock. By The Angel, why hadn't she suggested this sooner? Oh wait, she hadn't even suggested it.

No, Clary had been the one to bring up toys, so it was Clary's fault that she was on her knees and sucking cock right now, making this whole thing that much hotter. Although still, one way or another Izzy wish they had done this sooner, because her girlfriend had never looked so beautiful, and there were a bunch of things she wanted to do with her.

As amazing as this current sight was Izzy couldn't help but imagine those other things. Namely what it would be like to fuck the beautiful Clary Fray with a big strap-on cock. She imagined fucking her in every possible position, in every possible hole, and then handing over the toy so her precious Clary could get her revenge. Oh yes, Izzy imagine them using this toy in every possible way, and it left her itching to start the real fun.

Of course she didn't want to cut the blow job short, as it was a work of art, and more importantly getting the dildo nice and wet for Clary's pussy. Not that her girlfriend really needed it, as Izzy had reached down to play with the redhead's cunt while sitting on her face, and knew for a fact that she was more than ready for this. But still, you could never have too much lube, at least in her experience.

Another thing which caused her to pause was the fact that without prompting little Clary Fray prove just how kinky she was by trying to push the dildo into her throat. She even succeeded a little bit, and although she was forced to stop as she was choking and gagging quite a bit on the dick that didn't stop her from trying again, and again, and again, and even getting further each time.

Izzy wasn't even sure she'd taken that much on her first try. Of course she'd had a lot more practice since then, which was probably the reason Clary was forcing herself to take probably more than she should, as she was trying to compete with someone with a lot more experience. Which was unnecessary, as Izzy simply stroked the strap-on when she pulled away, evenly distributing Clary's saliva all over it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12