Kinky Little Clary Ch. 03

Story Info
Clary takes Izzy's ass.
6.5k words
4.6
5.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Shadowhunters. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Clary Fray had to be literally the luckiest girl in the world to be dating Isabel Lightwood. Which was something Clary constantly thought for multiple reasons, including Izzy's smile, her ability to make Clary smile, her kind heart, and just how passionately she defended the people she loved. Those really were the most important reasons to her, but she would be flat out lying if she didn't constantly think how lucky she was to be dating this goddess because of her amazing body.

Which was also why she was constantly thinking how hot Izzy was, and sexy, and all kinds of kinky thoughts about her. Perhaps worst of all, she could just get lost in staring at her girlfriend for what felt like an eternity, often getting caught by her, or worse their friends, in the process.

Of course Izzy had always known when Clary was staring at her, and now she knew without a doubt it was out of love or lust she often played into it, leaning over to show off her sinfully low cleavage, or bending over to wiggle her big juicy ass literally right in front of Clary's face. Thankfully she was at least kind of subtle about it in public, but in private, oh God, once they were in private Izzy would relentlessly tease Clary about it, making the tiny redhead blushed.

Although admittedly this more often than not led to amazing sex, so was hard to be too upset about it. Today would be a perfect example of that, even if it embarrassed Clary more than ever before, as Izzy pointed out how something which had become Clary's obsession lately.

"Something you wanna tell me?" Izzy purred in her girlfriend's ear.

"No! I, I... I mean, maybe? I, I..." Clary stammered.

"Shhhhhh, relax." Izzy soothed, "You don't have to tell. But there's something on that wonderful little mind of yours, so feel free to share."

There was a long pause, then Clary admitted quickly, "I want to play with your ass!"

Turning her full attention to her girlfriend Izzy smiled wickedly, then asked, "How? Do you want to spank me? Rim me? Butt fuck me with our strap-on?"

Having Izzy list out those things casually made Clary blushed, but they also caused her to relax a little bit and asked with only a little disappointment in her voice, "Oh? So you've done this stuff before?"

"Nope." Izzy shook her head, before explaining, "It's just a lot of guys have tried to talk me into it. Like, literally every guy I've dated. And honestly, I'm kind of surprised you haven't asked yet. Given just how kinky you are."

"Oh..." Clary blushed.

Then Izzy quickly added, "Actually, I was kind of hoping you'd ask."

"Really?" Clary beamed excitedly.

"Well, yeah..." Izzy admitted with a soft smile, "I've always been curious about that stuff, you know? And it felt like I should at least try it, being a bad girl in all. But it couldn't be with just anyone. It had to be someone special. And no one has ever been as special to me as you are."

"Yeah?" Clary grinned.

"Yeah." Izzy nodded with another soft smile, "And besides, this isn't exactly out of nowhere. I mean, we are trying new things. And you've been staring at my ass since we met."

"Oh." Clary blushed, "You noticed, huh?"

"Erm, yeah." Izzy chuckled, before frowning, "Wait, did you actually think you were being subtle? Really? Oh Clary... Alec knew, and he's normally clueless unless someone's literally drooling over me. Or him."

"Oh God." Clary groaned.

"Well, he notices when it's Jace. And Magnus, of course." Izzy said thoughtfully.

"Are we talking a little drool, or..." Clary asked nervously.

"Almost." Izzy sing-songed, before quickly adding, "Joking! You were fine. There were heart eyes though. It was cute. It is cute, and flattering, and I love it."

The two girls shared a smile, then Clary frowned, "Wait, if you noticed me staring, then why didn't you ask me out? Why did you wait for me to do it?"

"Because I didn't want to blow my chances with you." Izzy explained simply, "You seemed curious, but I can come on a little strong when I switch from casual to aggressive flirting."

"Yeah, I've noticed." Clary smirked.

"Besides, it's so much fun making you blush. And I didn't want to rush this." Izzy said, softly smiling as she intertwined Clary's hands with hers, then pulled the other girl firmly against her body and softly asked her, "And I happen to like how things turned out."

"Me too." Clary smiled, leaning in to gently kiss her girlfriend.

For a few long seconds Izzy allowed them to linger in that moment, then she grinned, "So, are you going to play with my ass, or what?"

"Is that an official invitation?" Clary chuckled.

"Why? Do you need a more explicit one?" Izzy smirked.

"Well, if you're offering?" Clary replied softly, and hopefully.

With one of those wicked smirks of hers Izzy pulled back and started to give the kind of striptease which probably made Clary literally drool, and her girl was too nice to say anything about it. Or it amused her too much. Whatever the case this striptease was even more captivating as Izzy spent most of it with her back to Clary, wiggling that amazing ass in her direction and then slowly revealing it to her.

Then Izzy closed the distance between them again and gave her another kiss, this one much longer than the last as she was clearly trying to put Clary at ease. And take off the redhead's clothes too, but honestly she was so distracted from that kiss Clary barely noticed. Not until Izzy pulled back and grinned widely at her.

"So, where do you want me?" Izzy purred. Clary took a calming breath, then walked over to the bed, sat down and patted her knee, causing Izzy grin widely, "Really?"

"You offered to take a spanking, didn't you?" Clary pointed out.

"For a start." Izzy grinned again.

"Right." Clary blushed again, before firmly ordering, "Then bend over my knee."

"Yes Mistress." Izzy chuckled with delight as she quickly moved to do as she was told.

Somehow Izzy managed to stretch across the room and bend over Clary's knee with more confidence and ease than Clary had ever thought herself capable of, and she wasn't about to be the one being spanked. True, given their role as Shadowhunters this probably wouldn't be even half as painful as some of the things Izzy had endured, but it was still impressive.

Not that Clary could dwell on that when the most heavenly bottom was being presented to her. No, she was too busy reaching out a trembling hand to touch that work of art. Which was ridiculous, as she'd touched it many times it before, but she couldn't help feeling nervous in this moment. Luckily that didn't last much longer.

Izzy thought it was adorable that Clary was somehow nervous, especially given their current positions. If anything Izzy should be the one who was nervous, although not because pain was just a normal part of her life as a Shadowhunter. Admittedly that was a factor, as was the fact that she trusted Clary not to really hurt her, but the main reason she wasn't nervous was she didn't want to freak out her inexperienced girlfriend.

Then again Clary had suggested their previous kinky activity, and given her reactions the other girl seemed only too happy to indulge in this particular kink. Which was great, because instead of being nervous Izzy found herself very excited by the whole thing.

So much so she was actually disappointed when Clary didn't immediately start beating her butt. Which if she was honest she totally saw coming, as Clary wasn't the type to immediately jump to the hard stuff. And truth be told, it was for the best. Izzy loved a bit of teasing. Mostly giving, but if she was in the right mood she could enjoy receiving it too.

And given this was not the first time for them it would have been ashamed to rush things, especially when it was so much fun having Clary's little hand sliding all over her backside, squeezing and fondling it in the way that she would never have let anyone else do. In a way which almost made Izzy feel like Clary was treating her ass like a butcher with a piece of meat, slowly testing just how juicy and tender it was, the thought making Izzy chuckle with delight.

Then just when she was about to push Clary to hurry up her girlfriend suddenly raised her hand and bought it hard down upon her butt, making Izzy cry out loudly. Mostly because of the suddenness of it, which was thankfully proven as Izzy was able to control herself better with the following strikes. Although even then she had underestimated just how painful this would be.

Or at least, how hard Clary would hit her. But honestly, Izzy kind of liked it. And she even found herself liking the feeling of being bent over Clary's lap like a naughty child. Which maybe shouldn't be a surprise, as she loved everything with Clary, but her favourable reactions surprised even herself.

When previously imagining this Izzy had figured it would be a fun, gentle spanking. That they would laugh and giggle as Clary smacked her ass a few times before they got down to more fun activities. Instead right from the start Clary's strikes were firm, and easily hard enough for the sound to echo around the room, and make Izzy's juicy cheeks jiggle from the impact of flesh on flesh.

Which again, was just something else Izzy found herself enjoying. Although the best part was how much Clary was clearly enjoying this, as there was nothing more important in Izzy's life then pleasing the woman she loved, the brunette spending most of the next few minutes looking over her shoulder and the gleeful redhead working over her behind.

Clary meant to start out slow and gentle, but she just couldn't resist putting everything she had into that first strike. When that made Isabel Lightwood's big booty jiggle like a big bowl of jelly, and created such a satisfying sound, Clary just couldn't resist doing it again, and again, and again.

If anything she somehow found a way to smack Izzy's ass harder, creating even more jiggle and satisfying noises, in the latter's case not just the collision of flesh on flesh but the little cries she was able to squeeze out of her girl. And then as she was both impressed and annoyed by how little noise Izzy was making Clary spanked her even harder, and more importantly more frequently.

Eventually her hand was like a blur, making those meaty cheeks constantly jiggle for her, and the mighty Isabel Lightwood was consistently crying out in mostly pain, but somehow there was an undertone of pleasure to it, which again was both impressive and annoying. Which just pushed Clary to continue as Izzy's cheeks slowly turned bright pink and then a light red.

She wanted to go even further, but by sheer accident their eyes locked and Clary suddenly had a moment of clarity, making her feel incredibly guilty about what she had just done to her girlfriend. Which resulted in her abruptly stopping, and then cautiously began to try massage some of the pain away while biting her lip nervously, expecting Izzy to be upset.

"Are, are you okay?" Clary stammered, "Did I hurt you?"

Izzy smirked, and raised an eyebrow, "Wasn't that kind of the point?"

"No." Clary blushed, "I never want to hurt you Izzy. Ever. It's just..."

"I liked it." Izzy confessed quickly, getting Clary out of her own head with a reassuring smile as she continued, "I liked it, okay? It was fun. And I definitely want to do it again."

"Yeah?" Clary smiled.

"Yeah." Izzy confirmed, adding quickly, "As long as I get a turn."

"Oh." Clary blushed.

"And you kiss it better." Izzy smirked.

Returning that smirk Clary ordered, "Hands and knees. Centre of the bed."

"Oooooooh, yes Mistress Clary." Izzy cheeked as she slowly did as she was told.

Watching Izzy move gingerly, and of course continuing to stare at that battered butt, had Clary feel even more guilty, but at least she had the chance to make it right. Or at least, make it a little better by worshipping that beautiful booty like she had wanted to ever since she first saw it. Oh yes, Clary could remember her first night after meeting Isabel Lightwood and getting herself off so hard thinking about sliding her lips all over that amazing body.

When she actually had the nerve to go for it Clary was relieved to learn that Izzy was only too happy to let her, but it was only now that she had the nerve to do something this naughty. To prepare for something naughtier, no less. But that didn't stop her from just staring at the amazing ass long enough to make her girlfriend impatient.

"Are we doing this, or what?" Izzy whined.

Clary smirked, "Just admiring the view."

"Well, it is a really nice view." Izzy grinned proudly, wiggling her ass proudly, and enticingly, "Mmmmmm, but come on Clary, stop admiring and start kissing. And licking. Mmmmmm, and fucking. Oooooooh yessssss, do whatever you want to me Clary! I'm yours! Mmmmmm yesssssss, so please Clary, get kinky with me! Please? Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it my Kinky Little Clary, oh fuck!"

As Izzy continued the encouragement Clary slowly got down behind her and after pausing for a few long seconds mostly to taunt the other girl the redhead pulled the brunette's cheeks apart with both of her hands so she could have all the access she wanted. With the same movement she pressed her tongue against Izzy's pussy then slid it upwards right through her crack, causing the more experienced Shadowhunter to cry out joyfully.

Izzy continued letting out those wonderful sounds, and of course giving Clary encouragement, although the inexperienced Shadowhunter barely heard it as she was too busy giving her all to the rim job. Mostly because she had no idea what she was doing.

Izzy was sure if she didn't love Clary so much she would absolutely hate her for her supernatural ability to pick things up so quickly. Well, admittedly not now, because now she was definitely receiving the benefit of that skill. Oh yes, before Izzy even had a chance to give her some pointers Clary was doing a masterful job at rimming her, beginning by teasing her butt hole by licking the full length of her ass crack and then slowly shortening the length of her licks until she was just lapping away at Izzy's back door.

Which was right where Izzy wanted her right now, something she made clear through gasps, whimpers and moans of pure delight as little Clary Fray tongued her ass hole. Then of course Izzy regained the ability to talk, and thus give more verbal encouragement.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, eat me, eat my ass, ooooooooh Clary!" Izzy cried out joyfully, already beginning to push her ass back against that tongue, "Yesssssss, oooooooooh yessssssss, munch my fucking butt! Oh Clary! Clary! By The Angel, mmmmmm, tongue me just like that! Just like that, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk! Tongue fuck my back door Clary! Get that tongue deep in my big ass! Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, get it as deep as you can. Ohhhhhhh shit, yes do that too, ooooooooh Clary, you're such an amazing butt muncher! Oh yeah, no one's ever munched my butt this good. Oh Clary, mmmmmm, I love you! Mmmmmm yessssssss, ooooooohhhhhh Clary!"

Again without needing to be told Clary swirled her tongue around Izzy's most private hole as well as simply licking it up and down, doing that for what felt like an eternity before finally trying to push her tongue inside that forbidden hole. Which was as far as Izzy had gone before. Well, that and a finger, which she didn't count.

No, as far as Isabel Lightwood was concerned she was still very much an anal virgin, and was really looking forward to giving up that particular cherry to her precious Clary Frey. However if that was going to happen they were going to need to do more preparation than this, as proven by the fact that the redhead was barely able to get any of her tongue into the brunette's booty, and the little she did get was a testament to her perseverance.

Which was why Izzy did her best not to complain when Clary got up and retrieve the equipment necessary to give her a deep hard anal pounding. Namely their strap-on and some lubricant. Izzy kind of wished that Clary let her prepare the toy with her mouth, like they normally did before one of them use that thing to fuck the other's pussy, but she was also grateful that her girl was making sure she was thoroughly prepared for this.

And that Clary did it right in front of her, pulling on one hell of a show in the process. Then she slowly knelt behind her again, pressed a finger against Izzy's virgin butt hole and slowly, oh so slowly, pushed it inside, causing both girls to cry out loudly.

"Oh Izzy!" Clary gasped.

"Oh Clary." Izzy parroted with a loud sound of her own.

The difference was that Clary's sound was of pure pleasure in amazement while Izzy couldn't stop herself from letting out a sound of pain and even surprise. Which of course made Clary hesitant, so Izzy had to push herself back against the finger invading digit to show she was okay to continue. Luckily Clary got the hint and pushed that finger all the way up to the knuckle inside Izzy's butt, and then began to pump it in and out of her most private hole.

Eventually Clary even added a second finger, mostly because by that point Izzy was having a very positive reaction to it, as this slow and gentle treatment caused her ass to relax and start enjoy being violated, just as she suspected it would. Yet sadly this wasn't obvious enough for sweet little Clary Fray.

"Are, are you sure about this?" Clary stammered nervously.

"Yes!" Izzy exclaimed, a little annoyed and she almost pointed out that technically this was Clary's idea. Instead she softened her tone, looked over her shoulder and grinned seductively and wiggled her big booty while begging, "Please Clary, fuck my ass. Fuck my tight little virgin butt hole! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, like I said, I've been saving it for someone special, and no one could possibly be more special to me than you. So do it, mmmmmm, butt fuck me Clary! Please? Stick that big dick of yours up my butt, and make it yours. Oh yes, I like that. Ass fuck me Clary! Take that virgin ass hole and make it yours! All yours! Mmmmmm yesssssss Clary, pop my anal cherry and, ah fuck!"

Clary was stunned into silence by her girlfriend actually begging to be butt fucked, and wiggling that butt for her. So stunned that it was a few long seconds before she actually obeyed, and when she did so it was a struggle for Clary to keep her hands from shaking as with one hand she gently pulled one of Izzy's ass cheeks aside to give her better access, and with the other hand she guided her strap-on against her target.

She then took a calming breath before slowly pushing forwards, biting her lip as she watched Izzy's ass hole slowly open for her wide enough for her dick to slide through that tight little anal ring and into Izzy's butt, making it official. She, Clary Fray, had just taken Isabel Lightwood's anal virginity.

For a few long seconds that fact and what she'd just seen echoed in Clary's mind, and then she slowly began pushing forwards again, more out of primal instinct and/or desire then any conscious thought. Only then was she woken from her haze as she became dully aware of Izzy softly crying out.

Suddenly she vaguely remembered Izzy crying out while losing her butt cherry, Clary only realising it now as she had been too preoccupied at the time with the incredible sight in front of her. Which made her feel incredibly guilty, and she opened her mouth to ask Izzy if she wanted to stop, only to hesitate. Because surely Izzy had to know that all she had to do was say the word and Clary would stop immediately, or at least stretch her out a little more, but she didn't, so for better or for worse Clary continued.

That selfish decision amplified Clary's guilt, but she just couldn't help herself. She knew it was wrong and perverted, but again, Izzy's ass was just so sexy, and had never looked better than when stretching for a dildo. Izzy had never looked better than when she was on all fours allowing Clary to violate her most private hole, a large cock strapped around the redhead's waist slowly disappearing into the brunette's butt hole, her wonderful girlfriend doing this just to please her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12