Kinky Little Clary Ch. 04

Story Info
Izzy takes Clary's ass.
5.4k words
4.67
6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Shadowhunters. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Clary Fray would have described herself as a little kinky and more than a little obsessed with Izzy's butt before she took her girlfriend's anal cherry, but afterwards it was just embarrassing how consumed she became by everything to do with that big beautiful booty. It quickly reached the point that she was neglecting the rest of Izzy's amazing body, with the possible exception of her big boobs, but Clary just couldn't stop herself.

She was just hopelessly addicted, and would do anything to get her fix of what she craved, spanking, rimming and fucking the perfect ass of Isabel Lightwood every chance she got. Especially fucking it, as nothing had ever made Izzy cum harder.

Which was easily the main reason that for an entire month Izzy was content with being little Clary's butt slut, bending over and taking whatever the other girl had to give, no matter how sore and used her bottom was. Then just as Clary thought she had completely broken her and now they were constantly fixed into the roles of top and bottom Izzy had approached her about turning the tables, which once again turned the redhead's life upside down.

Especially as she had been really getting into the idea of permanently being a top, especially when she got to do such wicked things to Izzy's bottom all the time. Now she found herself fearing Izzy's perhaps inevitable revenge. And yet, a twisted part of her was curious about it. More importantly, she loved Izzy, and would do anything for her. Even this.

Something Clary could no longer hold in, "I love you."

Taken off-guard Izzy stammered, "What?"

"I, I love you." Clary repeated herself nervously, before quickly beginning to ramble, "You don't have to say it back. Not if you're not there yet. Not yet is better than just saying it and not meaning it. I just, I've just loved you for a long time, and I wanted to say it. And I'm sorry if I'm make things weird, I just couldn't keep it in any more, you know? And again, you don't-"

After cutting Clary off with a passionate kiss Izzy pulled back and grinned, "I love you too, you dork."

"Yeah?" Clary grinned.

"Yeah." Izzy confirmed, before gently pushing, "Now take off your clothes and bend over."

"Right." Clary blushed.

"Unless of course you don't want too." Izzy quickly added, "Or you're just not ready, or whatever."

The two girls exchanged a soft and comforting smile, but after what Izzy had just done for her what choice did Clary have but to comply? Besides, she just thought to herself she would do anything for Isabel Lightwood, even this. So Clary slowly took off her clothes and then lay on the bed on all fours and then waited there patiently and did her best to hide her nervousness.

She was kind of expecting Izzy to do the same, but annoyingly the other girl seemed content with just enjoying the show, and then admiring the view for a few long seconds. Izzy then crawled onto the bed behind her and gave her ass a gentle smack, making Clary yell out and then look behind her quizzically.

"What? You love spanking me, it seems only right to return the favour, don't you think?" Izzy pointed out with a wicked grin.

"I, I guess." Clary stammered and blushed slightly.

"Good." Izzy beamed, quickly adding, "But if it's too much for you, just tell me, okay?"

"Okay." Clary nodded.

Admittedly that wasn't extremely reassuring, and Clary was just about to repeat herself with more confidence, perhaps even say more, when she felt Izzy grabbing her butt and squeezing it, causing her to gasp softly. Of course Izzy had done this to her now countless times before, but that was while they were in the middle of making out, which was obviously very distracting.

Now Clary was very aware of her girlfriend feeling up her butt like a butcher with a piece of meat, which was a weirdly enjoyable feeling. Just like the feeling that followed when Izzy started the spanking properly. Hell, even when it really started getting harder Clary kind of liked it, which seemed to be clear to the other girl.

Izzy wasn't entirely sure that Clary would like this at first, given that lately the other girl had seemed more or content with playing the role of the 'Dom'. And to be fair Izzy had really enjoyed being Clary's little bitch, especially when she tied her up and did naughty things to her bottom. But Izzy wanted to give Clary a taste of her own medicine. Not out of some weird misplaced desire for revenge, but because she wanted to treat the girl she loved to the same kind of pleasure she had been giving her lately.

Of course she also wanted to indulge in the kind of pleasure that Clary had been enjoying lately, which did involve taking her time and savouring her dominance over the other girl, and perhaps more importantly appreciating the beautiful view of Clary Fray on all fours with her cute little ass on display for her.

Just like Izzy couldn't resist spending a few long minutes to feel up that cute little butt before giving it it's first hard strike. She didn't immediately follow up with another, instead just following those blows with much lighter ones, partly to ease Clary into this kinky act, and so that she could savour it.

Which was also why after half a dozen strikes Izzy went right back to groping that cute little ass, massaging the pain away and making Clary coo softly for her. Or maybe that was her, silently telling Clary it was okay? Either way that gentle treatment seem to do the trick, and the redhead even pushed her bottom back in a small sign she was ready for more, something the brunette was only too happy to give her.

So Izzy gradually increased the frequency and the force of her blows, gradually phasing out the groping in between until she was delivering a constant hard spanking. Just like Clary had done to her when the roles were reversed. Which in it's own way was fun, especially when Clary's butt cheeks turned nice and pink, and the fact that they jiggled for her with every blow, and the cute little cries that her girlfriend let out every so often.

Oh yes, there was a lot to love about spanking the mighty Clary Fray. Okay, Izzy didn't like it as much as being on the receiving end, and maybe she was daydreaming about what she was going to do next, but she enjoyed it enough to keep it up for several long minutes, before moving into far more familiar territory.

There was one extra hard spank there at the end, but inevitably Izzy stopped in favour of retrieving one of their strap-ons, this one reasonably small, at least when compared with some of the rest. She then took off her clothes and attach the harness directly in front of Clary, grinning the entire time. Especially when she covered the toy in lube, reminding them both exactly what she was going to do with it.

Izzy then walked around and kneel behind her beautiful girlfriend again. Then she licked her lips, bent down and started making up for what she had just done by kissing it better, again causing Clary to make the most wonderful sounds, this time of pure enjoyment. Especially when she pushed her face between those cheeks and really began to properly prepare her.

Clary definitely preferred to be the one giving the spanking, and while there was definitely something to be said for taking one she was grateful when it was over. Especially as she then got to see her beautiful girlfriend take off her clothes, and strap on a dick.

The fact that Izzy had covered the toy in lube afterwards, and of course the rim job, was a reminder of what exactly was about to happen to Clary, which admittedly the redhead had misgivings about, but she couldn't deny it felt good, which was proven by the way she cried out with pleasure when the brunette pushed her face in between her cheeks and began lapping away at her most private hole. Something Izzy had already proven she was very, very good at.

Even before Clary had started to push them into doing kinky things together Izzy had rimmed her. She didn't even ask her first, choosing instead to do it while she had been in the middle of fingering Clary on all fours. Not that Clary had protested. In fact far from it, as it had only made her cum that much quicker, and ultimately pushed her into approaching Izzy about the other things she wanted them to do.

So feeling Izzy's tongue sliding against her ass hole was definitely a welcome treat now, even if it was a reminder of what was about to happen to her. Especially when Izzy started swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, and trying to push her way inside it. Not that she got very far, but it may be a different story when she next gave her a rim job.

Then after a few passionate minutes of butt munching Izzy pressed her finger against Clary's butt hole and started gently pushing forwards, that virgin back door slowly opening to allow that finger to be pushed as deep inside it as it would go. Which of course made both girls cry out in mostly pleasure, both from the act itself, and the promise of things to come.

To be fair, this wasn't exactly new for Clary, as Izzy had a tendency to push a finger up her butt while eating her pussy, but this was the first time this was the only thing she was doing to her, making it that much more intense. And pleasurable. Yes, Clary might be nervous as hell for this, but it was a very positive sign that she was enjoying it.

She continued enjoying it as Izzy started pumping that finger in and out of her ass hole, eventually adding a second and even a third finger into her back passage to try and loosen her up. Izzy also slid her fingers around inside of Clary's butt, when she was loose back there enough to take such a stretching without too much pain, which in a weird way warmed Clary's heart.

It was the weirdest way anyone had ever shown her affection, but that just made it weirdly thrilling. And of course it was Izzy, so Clary could take whatever form of affection she could get from her. God, she loved her so much. Which was why Clary was doing this, proving her love in the most intimate way possible by giving Izzy her most private hole.

Which was why when Izzy asked, "Are you ready babe?"

Even though she was still nervous Clary didn't hesitate to reply, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Izzy pushed with a wicked grin.

Clary blushed, but obediently replied, "Fuck my ass! Please Izzy, fuck my ass and make it yours! All yours! Take my anal cherry! Oh my God!"

"Good girl." Izzy grinned, "Now spread your cheeks for me. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, spread your cheeks for me, just like I spread mine for you. Show me just how badly you want it."

"Yes Mistress Izzy." Clary cheeked, taking a page out of Izzy's book, even as she did as she was told.

Izzy always thought Clary had a cute little butt, and she hadn't possibly thought it could look cuter than when her girlfriend was on all fours ready for Izzy to fuck her with a toy, or her tongue and/or fingers. But to actually get to watch Clary Fray slowly reach back and spread her butt cheeks, offering up her most private hole as a sacrifice for their pleasure, and more than that, to offer Izzy her anal virginity was something indescribable.

It probably shouldn't have been considered cute, but the way Clary did it with such hesitation and nervousness. And fuck, her butt hole was just so cute and fuck-able, and Izzy was about to take it and make it hers, and just, fuck!

For a few long seconds Izzy just stared lustfully at the prize before her, then she gently pressed the tip of her cock against Clary's ass hole and then just left it there so her girlfriend could relax. Having just gone through the experience herself Izzy thought she could make this as easy as possible for Clary.

She just hoped that her kinky little Clary ended up being half the butt slut that she was, and considering all the other things Clary was into Izzy was confident that if she wasn't one already Izzy could totally make her a butt slut. More importantly, she could make Clary her butt slut. Oh yes, Izzy love the sound of that, and was determined to make it a reality.

Which was the thought that went through her head as she finally pushed forwards, slowly causing Clary's virgin ass hole to stretch wider and wider until the tip of her dick slid through that tight anal ring and into her girlfriend's previously untouched bottom. Meaning it was official, Isabel Lightwood had just popped Clary Fray's butt cherry, and that her girlfriend's ass was hers. All hers.

Oh yes, Izzy's big ass belonged to Clary, and Clary's cute little butt belonged to Izzy, which in that moment felt far beyond perfect for the more experienced Shadowhunter. It was a moment she cherished for several long minutes, before beginning to push forward again.

Just like Izzy had when it was her anal virginity being taken Clary had cried out at the initial anal penetration, which had to be natural. What might be less so was that while Clary whimpered and cried out a little throughout the rest of the anal penetration she never asked Izzy to stop or slow down, and it could be wishful thinking, but Izzy swore she heard a soft little sound of pleasure coming from her girlfriend.

Which she hoped was the case, both for Clary's comfort, and because she wanted the woman she loved to be a total slut for butt sex, just like she was. Or more accurately, a total slut for both giving and receiving butt sex, because unsurprisingly ass fucking Clary Fray was just as satisfying as getting ass fucked by her. If not more so.

Clary didn't exactly feel the same way, at least not at first, but that was because her virgin back hole and back passage were being slowly stretched open and filled with a giant strap-on cock. Even the sexually adventurous Isabel Lightwood had struggled in that department. Although to Clary's shame even then she felt a hint of something which felt like pleasure, although at the time she simply dismissed it as being able to put a smile on Izzy's face.

Which wasn't exactly easy to see in her current position, but luckily Izzy had the kind of smile which could be seen from space, especially when she was this happy. It was a look Clary was very familiar with receiving from Izzy, which in turn of course made her happy and want to do anything to keep that smile in it's rightful place. Even something as obscene as this.

Then Izzy's thighs came to rest against her butt cheeks, announcing that every single inch of that dildo was fully entrenched within her rectum. Which Izzy only allowed her maybe a minute to get used to before beginning to pump her hips back and forth, which in turn caused the cock to pump in and out of her ass hole, meaning Clary was receiving a butt fucking for the first time in her life.

Oh God, Izzy was fucking her up the ass! Her girlfriend was fucking her virgin ass, and despite how scary that thought had been before now Clary now found it actually quite appealing. Especially because of how happy it seemed to make Izzy, which again, made her happy.

So happy that Clary actually found herself letting out a soft moan of pleasure, which of course caused Izzy to giggle with delight, "That's it Clary, moan for me. Moan while I fuck you in the butt! Mmmmmm yessssss, I knew you were a little butt slut my Kinky Little Clary! Just like me. Oh yes, isn't that great Clary? We can be each other's little butt sluts, fucking each other up the butt whenever we want it. All we have to do is ask. Mmmmmmm, or bend over. Oh yes, all you have to do is bend over for me Clary, and I'll happily give you a butt fucking, just like I knew you'll give it to me, if I ask, mmmmmmm, or bend over. Oh By The Angel, I love my little butt slut girlfriend."

Much to Clary's embarrassment Izzy was right, she had just moaned from getting fucked in the ass like a little butt slut. And as much as she tried to prevent them, and then down play them, Clary just couldn't seem to stop moaning in increasing pleasure as the initial pain and discomfort became a distant memory.

Of course those moans made Izzy fuck her harder, and taunt her even more, which just made Clary moan more, and thus the process was repeated over and over again until Clary was blushing as red as her hair. Actually probably more. Then just as she was really starting to enjoy it Izzy suddenly pulled her dick completely out of Clary's butt, and Clary was unable to stop herself from complaining about it.

"Izzy!" Clary whined without thinking.

"What? Turnabout is fair play." Izzy reminded her, dropping down onto her back, and then when her girlfriend just continued to stare at her she gently pushed her, "Come on Clary, you know what to do. Mmmmm yessss, jump on my cock and ride it. Ohhhhhhh yeah, be the good little butt slut that I was for you. And let me see your pretty face while doing it."

While there was hesitation initially it wasn't long before Clary was crawling over into position, not out of some need to return the favour, but because she genuinely wanted that dildo back inside her butt, which felt incredibly empty without it.

Fortunately she wasn't left with that feeling for long, as after some awkwardness as she positioned herself right Clary was able to push herself down on the dildo, which this time slid into her loosened ass embarrassingly easy, and caused her to cry out in pure pleasure. Then all of a sudden she was sitting on Izzy's lap with her girlfriend grinning up at her triumphantly, and all Clary could do in return was look bashful, and start riding that dick just like she was told. Just like she wanted too.

Because they seem to be mirroring what had happened when the shoe was on the other foot, or more accurately the strap-on was in the other virgin ass, Clary knew better than to speed up the thrusting too much, and instead stuck to the pace Izzy had been giving her just before she pulled out.

Maybe a little more gentle, because as much as Clary wanted to cum she wasn't sure she could face the embarrassment of it. At least not yet. And if she was being honest, she just wanted the sodomy to continue. Especially now she had such a better look at Izzy's face, which she thoroughly enjoyed, once she plucked up the courage to look at it.

When she did Clary was rewarded with a gentle kiss, which slowly turned into a long lazy one as Clary continued bouncing up and down. Then the two girls began switching between gently kissing and staring at each other lovingly while they once again pushed the boundaries of their sexuality in a way which Clary had never felt she could do before.

You see, Izzy might call her kinky little Clary, but more accurately she was Izzy's kinky little Clary, as Clary would have never done this with anyone else, but she was so glad she was getting to do it for Izzy. Both because it was wonderfully pleasurable, and because it intensified the bond between them.

Although perhaps it intensified it a little too much, because inevitably Clary felt an urge to cum begin building inside her until it was overwhelming. Which was kind of embarrassing, considering she was abusing her most private hole, but that just made it more intense and enjoyable.

So much so that Clary desperately resisted the urge to cum. Or more accurately, resisted the urge to beg to be allowed to cum. After all, it was only fair after what Izzy had done to her. So she resisted until it became painful, then just as it was becoming too much Izzy started whispering loving words of encouragement, which became increasingly graphic, until Clary just couldn't take it any more.

"That's it my Kinky Little Clary, bounce for me." Izzy purred softly, "Mmmmmm, bounce on my big dick. Oooooooh yesssssssss, bounce your cute little ass up and down my dick. Oh fuck, that's so hot! I love watching my Kinky Little Clary bounce up and down my big dick, ohhhhhhhhh, stretching her little back door wide and deep, and getting her ready to cum for me like the little butt slut she is! Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, do you want that Clary? Do you want to cum like a naughty little butt slut? Huh? Are you that nasty? Are you that kinky huh? Answer me! Oh yes, I want my Kinky Little Clary to tell me exactly what she wants."

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12