Kinky Motel Encounter

Story Info
A sexy Asian man... a horny white girl... a seedy motel.
2.2k words
4.42
9.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motel was definitely low-rent. The kind of motel that rents by the hour. Then again, that's basically what I was there for, so who was I to judge?

Luckily, I didn't have to hang around long - Tuan was already there, waiting in his sports car. He looked just like his online pictures; just as good, just as sexy. His sleeveless t-shirt showed off his toned physique and sublime golden skin.

As he walked over to my car, I could feel myself getting excited and a little scared, but that just added to my arousal.

Leaning into my open window, he lowered his sunglasses, smiling sexily. "This place looks seedy, doesn't it?" His voice was confident with just a subtle hint of an accent. It brought a tingle between my legs.

"Yeah," I said softly. "It's not much."

"That's okay," he continued. "We don't need much for what we're going to do." A playful leer formed on his lips as he said this, and his fingertip touched lightly on my mouth. My heart raced at the implication of his words. No, we don't need much, I thought. You're expecting this mouth to provide everything you need, whatever you want.

As I got out of the car, Tuan checked me out. In our online exchanges, he'd commented on my striking resemblance to the actress Lauren Cohan (a comparison I get a lot). In the flesh, he thought the likeness was even more obvious. Admittedly, my green eyes and facial structure are very similar. Though my boobs are smaller!

From my photos, he had the impression of a 'preppy', sweet, clean cut type of girl. So he was surprised when I admitted that I was very oral and that I loved using my mouth to worship and pleasure a hot Asian man. After that confession, it was only a matter of time before we arranged to meet up.

As we entered the motel, a stern but attractive middle-aged Asian woman looked us up and down from behind the desk. Suddenly I felt very conspicuous. Was it obvious why we were there? Did this woman know what we were going to do? I found myself looking at the floor, unable to make eye contact with the motel lady.

"We need a room." Tuan said confidently.

I could sense the woman's eyes on me. Getting a room in the middle of the day - what could be clearer? I could feel the heat in my face as I turned crimson.

"Hmmph," the woman grunted and handed the keys to me.

When we reached the room, I had some trouble unlocking the door. My hands shook visibly.

"What's the matter? Having second thoughts?" His small dark eyes stared intently into my large green ones.

"No, not at all," I said finally. "I'm just feeling... I don't know... nervous."

I felt his warm breath in my ear as he leaned in close. "Well I hope not Brooke, because I've been thinking for days about how much fun I'm going to have with you." His hand moved over my waist to give emphasis to his words.

I gave a little cry of excitement just as the door finally opened. We slipped inside and I found myself trapped against the wall, his hands on either side of me, our faces just inches apart.

My knees felt like mush as I was confronted with this feast of masculine sensuality so near to me. He looked absolutely luscious: dark almond-shaped eyes, high cheek bones and lush lips.

Suddenly, those lips were on me, kissing me with more passion than I'd expected. His tongue was inside, exploring my mouth as I did the same in return. A pathetic cry poured out of me, muffled by the wet heat of his mouth. I felt a gush of moisture between my legs as this magnificent Asian man had his way with me.

He pulled away, nostrils flaring, his eyes glassy now with lust.

"You kiss good, Brooke" he said, his voice husky with desire. "I like that - a good mouth."

"Usually, I go for Asian women" he continued. "But in my experience, white girls have the most eager mouths."

"That's probably because they want you" I said. "I can understand."

"Yeah, this one blonde girl definitely did. Kept telling me how she'd suck me all night, almost begging for it."

I'm going to be begging, too, I thought. Begging to please this demanding Asian god in whatever way he wants. The idea of that made me weak in the knees.

"You know I'm only here so you can satisfy me?" he demanded.

"Yes, I know. That's all I want. It's plenty for me."

"Damn! Are all you white girls freaks?"

"I don't know, but I am," I smiled faintly and raised an eyebrow. "At least for you."

He grabbed my face and descended on it again, and I was off in another storm of delicious sensation.

I loved it. Not just the sex, but the complete one-sided nature of the encounter, all the giving on my side, all the gratification on his side.

It actually thrilled me that I'd just driven a considerable distance for the sole purpose of meeting this sexy Asian man in a motel room for uninhibited sex. There was a certain humiliation in knowing that he really didn't care about me, except for how much pleasure I could provide.

Pulling away, he looked at me sternly. "Take off my clothes," he ordered. "Strip me down."

I obeyed, kneeling as I began to strip him, like some Asian emperor being undressed by his slave girl.

My hands went to his pants, working furiously to undo the belt and zipper and pulling them off his bare feet.

I gazed up at him, silent, in awe of his overtly sexual magnetism, as he stood above me in just his underwear.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked, a little annoyed that I'd stopped before he was completely naked.

Then a smirk crossed his face as he understood my feelings. "Oh, I get it," he said smugly, "you're not ready for your treat yet."

Then, in a blatant move to tease and taunt me, he raised his right leg, putting one foot on the bed, and began sensually stroking his bulge through the material. I almost lost it then. My mind raced as I pictured the hot, fleshy treat behind the cloth.

"You're hungry for this, aren't you? You see your dinner right in front of you." He smirked.

I didn't say anything, but we both knew he was right.

Reaching inside his underwear, he continued to mercilessly taunt me, flaunting his position of power. For my part, I loved how he was teasing me. I wanted him so much.

I bent my head forward but he held me back. "Not yet," he scolded. "You've not finished your job yet."

His eyes held me in a steady gaze as he lifted his hand to my mouth. The length of his fingers glistened with his precum. The intent was clear, and I complied, eagerly taking in one finger and then the other, cleaning all the delicious fluid from them.

He flashed a knowing smirk of power and satisfaction as I tasted him for the first time. "Does that taste good? Plenty more where that came from."

"I want it," I replied weakly, "I want to taste you so bad, completely. Please."

There it was, the begging, the complete submission to this erotic stranger. The very act made me so incredibly hot.

Finally, he reached down to slip off his own underwear. My eyes went wide and I tried not to salivate as his big, beautiful, uncut cock came into view.

Still enjoying his power over me, he placed the crotch of his underwear on my lips and watched as I sucked on the cloth. He shook his head and muttered "freak" under his breath, but I could tell that the submissiveness and decadence of the act thrilled him.

Then he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "Crawl over here" he commanded, and I obediently moved to the floor beside him.

He looked down at me, almost contemptuously, but still smiling. "You really want it now, don't you, Brooke?" I was silent, but nodded my consent.

Kneeling between his legs, I brought my face close to where his succulent cock waited for my oral talents to provide the pleasure he expected. A shudder of shameless lust ran up my spine as I imagined how it would feel in my throat. He saw my reaction. "Yeah, you can't wait to taste it, can you?"

His cock glistened with pre-cum just waiting to be lapped up by an eager tongue. But his hands grasped my hair, holding my head just of out reach. He could see the horny state I was in and was making me crazy with desire for him. I felt like a girl dying of thirst, being taunted with a cool glass of water that I wasn't allowed to drink from.

Then slowly - so, so slowly - he began to pull me in, raising his legs up in the air as he did. As I inched forward, my senses were overwhelmed by the total experience; the sight of his inflamed cock and hairless balls, the humidity and intense smell of his arousal. When he finally let my tongue reach his tip, we both groaned in unison, making guttural, animal sounds of satisfaction.

But before I could begin sucking in earnest, he pulled me lower to his ass, slowly dragging my face up his crack, over his balls, along his long shaft and back down again.

With his legs still in the air, he repeated the action. My eyes, cheeks, nose and mouth were completely immersed in his musk as he slowly dragged my face up and down, deliberately grinding his ass, testicles and cock into my very willing face. This was my world now, and it would be my world for the next several hours. And a beautiful world it was; a hot cauldron of musky desire.

He was groaning deeply now, gritting his teeth, his lips twisted in a snarl of passion as he forced himself to maintain control, despite the delicious sensations he was feeling. He was still in charge, selfishly using me as he extracted every possible pleasure from the contours of my face.

Finally, he pulled my mouth to his cock, shoving it in deep. Instinctively, I focused completely on the delicious task at hand.

His eyes never left the sight below him. He was enjoying it thoroughly, watching me service him, on my knees, grovelling shamelessly, endlessly grateful for the opportunity to taste his most intimate parts. He watched intently as my mouth moved up and down. Soft, pathetic sounds came from my throat, mewling whimpers that revealed the intensity of my arousal.

Despite my excitement, I stayed on task. He moaned loudly, his fingers twisted roughly into my hair. He was so close to cumming, right on the edge.

His hips rose slightly off the bed, and I quickly put my hands under his muscular ass, cupping his buttocks like a hungry waif eating from a large bowl of gruel.

His eyes closed as he luxuriated in the exquisite feelings. His bottom muscles flexed sensuously in my hands as my warm mouth continued its ministrations on his cock.

"Come on, bitch, eat it now! Eat it good and don't stop!"

The harsh words stimulated me even more. He stiffened, his back arching sharply until he finally erupted in a long, passionate groan. He pulled my face in so deep and hard that I was deprived of all oxygen and thought I might both choke and suffocate.

"Unghhhhaaahhinnggg FUCK!! DAMN! SWALLOW IT!!"

His orgasm seemed endless as he jerked repeatedly in excruciating pleasure. I could feel the streams of cum filling my mouth and had no choice but to gulp the sweet elixir down.

Finally, he pulled my head back. My face was a mess, wet and sticky with his fluids, sweat and cum. I could tell he found the sight of me in that state very erotic.

"Damn, that was fucking incredible."

"Thank you," I replied. "I really enjoyed that."

He almost laughed aloud. "Damn, you are a slut, aren't you? Well, you're not finished yet, Brooke. Don't even think you're finished. We've got a long time to go and I'm still horny."

I smiled meekly. That was music to my ears. My jaw was sore, and I'd not yet cum myself, but I definitely needed more too, more of this demanding Asian stud. I loved his hot body, I loved his dominance, and I loved making him cum.

Indeed, I wasn't finished, not by a long shot. For the next three hours, I pleasured this seemingly insatiable man. He thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of dominance, especially when he saw my hand on my pussy, getting myself off as I rimmed his amazing ass.

In the end, when Tuan had to leave, both of us were thoroughly exhausted and satisfied, both having cum several times.

As I drove away from the seedy hotel, I thought back on the past few hours. A few months ago, the afternoon's events would have been shocking to me. I had completely humiliated myself, submitted completely to a total stranger, pleased him in every way he wanted.

And it was the most exciting afternoon of my young life.