Kinky Neighbors

Story Info
Cheating wife cuckolds hubby with kinky neighbor.
2.1k words
4.05
276.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have lived next door to Nick and Sheri for several years now. I have secretly lusted over Sheri since the day we met. Every time we talk and chat, we flirt endlessly back and forth and I use any excuse to touch her.

I decided to invite them over for a friendly barbecue and swimming in my pool. There were 7 other people there besides us and Sheri showed up wearing a white one piece that hugged her body. I could not help but stare at her body and her small breasts that turned me on. When Sheri jumped in the pool to cool of and climbed back out I got an instant erection. The bathing suit clung to her body like skin and I swear I saw the outline of her hard nipples and her sweet pussy. I tried to hide my erection but I am sure Sheri saw my 7" cock straining in my swim suit because she winked at me.

Sheri walked over to where I was sitting and blushed as she said "Was that for me?" I was confused for a second when I realized she was pointing at my crotch.

It was my turn to blush as I said "Yes, my dear you are so sexy and perfect." She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze through my swim trunks and moaned in my ear. I looked at her and realized she was completely flushed and I knew right then that I wanted her. For the rest of the afternoon, Sheri stayed near me as we chatted and flirted. Nick seemed to be very drunk and not happy especially as I gave her a neck massage.

After everyone left except for Sheri and Nick, I told her that I had a present for her upcoming birthday. I led her to the guest bedroom and she had a questioning look in her eyes and I showed her laying on the bed the very small bikini. Sheri told me that she normally doesn't wear bikini's but that she would for me. She gave me a big hug and I know she felt my 7" cock harden between us. I left the room and went back outside. A few minutes later, out she walked and said to Nick, "Look what at my present."

Nick was pretty drunk and said "Kitten, What the hell is he doing buying you skimpy clothes. I told you I hate people seeing your body." She went over and calmed Nick down and must have said something he didn't like but instantly changed his attitude.

Sheri came back over and sat by me and asked for another neck massage which I gladly gave her as I stared at her ass in the thong bikini. I could not resist as I leaned in to kiss her neck and press my hard cock against her ass. As she moaned and pressed back against my cock, I reached down and pinched her nipple. She moaned outloud and I swear she had a mini orgasm. Nick was almost passed out but seemed to notice what was going on as Sheri turned around and kissed me deeply on the lips. When we parted she was breathless and said I have been wanting to do that for so long and I replied me too. I said what about your husband and she said he is sleeping plus he is harmless and dickless. As she knelt down in front of me and peeled down my swim trunks, Nick doesn't know what to do in bed. Her mouth licked and worshipped my cock, then started to slowly suck on my shaved balls and then my shaft. She looked up at me expectantly, saying "I want your cum in my mouth" before she tried to swallow my thick cock whole. She was quickly bringing me to the edge and her eyes widened as my cock swelled in her mouth just before my intense orgasm. Sheri swallowed as fast as she could but there was so much cum it ran out of her mouth and down her chin. Sheri stood up still stroking my softening saliva and cum covered cock and kissed me.I tasted my cum on her lips as she said "Thank you, I should probably go before I get into real trouble but make sure in about 30 minutes to be in your guest room."

She walked over to Nick, and kissed him with her cum-covered lips. I just sat there contemplating whether this was all happening or not. Sheri is my dream girl and I got a blowjob from her. I was getting horny again so I skipped cleaning up and went up to the guest room where Sheri had requested I be. I noticed her one piece sitting there on the bed. I went to the window and noticed that Sheri and Nick's master bedroom lights were on and there blinds were open. I had to look twice because I noticed Nick dressed in stockings, garter, panties and a bra. Then I looked again and out walked a topless Sheri with what must have been at least an 8" strapon on. Nick sank to his knees and sucked and licked it much the same way Sheri had done with mine. Then she bent him over the bed, pulled the panties aside, and plunged the dildo deep in his ass. I was so turned on watching this that I started stroking my cock. She seemed to be like the energizer bunny fucking his ass harder and faster. They finished and Nick took off the strapon from Sheri and headed to the bathroom while Sheri peeled off her bikini. Nick came back out and knelt by the edge of the bed and licked and finger fucked her pussy. He was doing this for so long without stopping that she must have had 3 or 4 orgasms. Then she got up naked, walked to the window, and stood there for a minute before shutting the blinds.

I went to bed and imagined all of the scenarios with Sheri and Nick especially with him as a sissy. The next morning I saw Nick head off to work and decided to go into work late and head over to say hi to Sheri. I knocked on the door and she opened it wearing a towel.

"I am sorry for bothering you," I said with a smile.

"No bother, please come in." She replied with a sexy smile that nearly put me to my knees.

I came in and it was a little awkward considering that she was wearing a towel and had given me a blowjob the night before. "I have to admit," I said awkwardly. "I saw you and Nick last night in your bedroom and it turned me on."

"Mmm, I am so glad the timing worked out to where you could watch Nickie's performance." She said with another sexy smile.

She then told me that it had been over 7 years since she had sex because her husband had a 3 and a half-inch penis and got turned on more by getting pegged than her sucking on him. I admitted to her that I had bi-fantasies and she replied with a knowing smile. "Well, I think we can have some fun with that." She said with a wink.

Sheri stood up in front of me and let her towel drop to the floor. I saw her perfect small tits, flat belly, and blondish/brown pubic hair. My gymshorts instantly became a tent for my hard cock and she shyly smiled, saying "What do you think?"

My mouth was still drooling as I stood up and kissed her deeply. She peeled my shirt off and pulled down my shorts as we headed to their bedroom. I kissed and nibbled every inch of her beautiful body as she moaned. As I licked her slightly hairy pussy lips, I could taste how wet she was. She moaned "I need you, baby." as I nibbled my way up stopping at her nipples. I nibbled and bit each one before she pulled me up, and I kissed her deeply as my thick cock slid in easily. Sheri started crying as I asked if she was ok, she said "It has been so long, and I have always wanted this from Nick but he is not the man I thought he would be."

We started moving faster and faster together as sweat poured from our bodies. She screamed out in orgasm 3 times before I filled her pussy with my cum. We lay there together holding each other and I wondered what would happen next when she kissed me and said we will need to do this more often. She told me that she had plans for Nickie and hoped I would go along with them. I told her that I would do anything for her.

While we laid there, I teasingly played with engorged pussy lips and felt our juices leaking out. I moved down and started to slide my fingers into her, ignoring her when she said no. I started licking the stream of our combined juices leaking from her slit. She moaned loudly as I licked and teased her clit. After her orgasm, she grabbed my head and pulled me up to kiss her. She felt my already hard cock press against her leg as we shared our juices. Sheri reached down and guided my cock once again into her wetness. We rolled over and with Sheri on top we started a nice slow rhythm that felt oh so good to both of us. After her second orgasm, I moaned and felt my orgasm flood her wetness once again. She collapsed on top of me, kissing my lips and thanking me for bringing her back alive.

I left and went home to shower and head into to work. Later that evening I heard a knock at my door. I opened it up to see Sheri standing there wearing a sundress. She invited me over for drinks and we walked over arm in arm. She opened the door and I was shocked to see Nickie in panties, stockings and a bra sitting there. I think Nickie was shocked as well especially when Sheri said "Be a dear and get us some drinks." Nickie just got up and walked to the kitchen and came back with drinks to find us sitting on the couch.

Sheri said "Nickie, You know I have always lusted after Marty and I think tonight is the night you help me satisfy that lust". Nick looked at her and did not know what to say and Sheri added, "Help our sexy friend off with his shorts." and he did as Sheri was in charge. My cock was already hard and almost hit Nickie in the face as it sprang free. Sheri said "Nickie, get over here and lick me and get me ready for that big cock". Soon after, Nick started licking her while she guided his hand to my already hard cock and they both started stroking me together. Sheri pushed Nick away from her wet pussy and said "Nickie, be a dear and get his thick cock nice a wet so he doesn't split me in two." He resisted but she quickly changed his mind when she said "I'll make sure you get a blowjob tonight."

He leaned over and gave me a very slobbery and quick blowjob before Sheri climbed over and slid onto my cock. Nick must have had a great view, as he did not move back more than a few inches from my cock as she slid down my shaft. She started grinding away and moaning, as he had probably never heard. When I came right inside her, she slid off and said "Come over here Nickie and lick me clean." He refused but she reminded him of the blowjob and with that he dove in. He started sucking and licking as Sheri pointed towards Nick's crotch and mouthed, suck him. I thought, well this will be easy to deep through a cock smaller than 4". I pulled his panties aside and his little cock was rock hard. I noticed a small round birthmark on the right side as I swallowed his cock whole. He moaned as I was able to suck him and lick his balls at the same time. He finished Sheri's pussy and she told him to lean back and enjoy his blowjob. I kept sucking and licking and didn't even bother trying to stroke the tiny cock. I felt his cock grow slightly and he spurted his cum into my mouth. He came more than I expected from such a little cock. I moved back up to the couch and kissed Sheri with some of Nick's cum still on my lips.

Sheri then said "Nickie, be a dear and make us some drinks while Marty and I go shower."

And of course, he did what she asked.

Let me know if you want a part 2