Kinky Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

She did it then: she fucked me senseless. She kept driving into me until I reached yet another climax, dribbling a pitiful glob of leftover semen onto my belly. Molly's fingers scooped it up and shoved the mess into my mouth. I eagerly took it and sucked her fingers clean. She pulled her cock out of me. I watched as it emerged, inch by bright pink inch. I noticed there was a little shit caught under the ridge of the head.

She rose from the bed and unbuckled the harness. She dropped it on the soiled towel and wiped her hands on some paper towels she had left handy. She used the corner of the towel to give me a token swipe, wiping some of the grease from my "man-cunt". She helped me off the bed and into the shower. I was weak and kind of sore – all over from the tension, not just my ass, which was burning. I just let her lead me and help me into the shower. She washed me like a baby and I let her. It was an unusual feeling, just going along. Whatever Molly did was okay with me. It all felt so good. I was lethargic and my eyes wanted to close.

She cleaned my cock, balls, belly, and my ass from the top of the crack to my balls. She shampooed my hair and rinsed it. I loved her more right then than I ever had. I don't know how to explain that, but I think there's a lesson there somewhere. She toweled me dry and led me back to the bed. She stripped off the blankets and tucked me in under the cool sheet. Molly lay next to me and held me as I dropped off to sleep – and off the edge of the world.

When I woke up I smelled something delicious. I opened my eyes to find Molly setting out pizza – she'd had it delivered. We devoured it as she told me how she'd surprised the delivery guy by answering the door naked. I looked at her in wonder. "That surprises me, too," I said.

"Well, I just decided to do it at the last minute. I just didn't care. You should have seen his eyes!"

"I wish I had," I told her, reaching for a third slice. "Did you...let him do anything?"

She blushed and lowered her eyes. "I just let him suck my nipple – but just for a second." I lifted her chin and kissed her.

"Good for you," I said, and I meant it. I wondered if this would lead to even wilder sexual behavior for us. I'd suggested a threesome long before. At the time she was against the idea. Maybe now...? I smiled at my wonderful wife and she smiled back.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12