Kinky Secrets Ch. 26

Story Info
Others find out and wished they hadn't.
2.8k words
4.6
18.8k
20

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

Perry and Ann listened to Mary's tale and both could not believe how she managed to get into such a predicament.

Ann didn't believe that Susan wasn't involved in a detrimental way and started to understand how manipulative Susan can be. She had ignored Perry's warnings about getting involved and now she was getting to see the depth and vindictiveness in Susan.

For Ann these thoughts turned the situation from being a very sexy and kinky romp into one with full of foreboding.

They both looked at each other and said they would leave Mary sort herself out for bed and as it was late would sleep in her spare bed and she can sleep downstairs.

Mary was totally confused, here she was getting her arse filled and stretched, her stomach growing and secretly wondering if their fists were are good as Daddy, no I mean lover dam, I mean the mannequin dildo fuck and now things have cooled right down. Mary told them both that she would just push things to one side in her bedroom and sleep there. Saying if they were leaving early at least they won't disturb her but secretly she wanted to be filled by cock and held down tightly, no she thought not held down tightly I mean held with the multiple arms.

Fuck Mary was thinking, why have got a downer on Susan, she has been there for me and helping me come to terms with my predicament, even looking to ensure the changes weren't permanent. After all Susan seems to be a bright and resourceful. Mary thought Susan is a wonderful and patient person, I had my doubts but who do I know would accept my body and not be disgusted by being fucked by a toy or have gaping holes that need to be plugged. Why even catching her having an orgasm while being fucked by Daddy/Lover Mannequin, fuck she will have to accept calling it something as its confusing, Mary thought I better speak to Susan, maybe she has some ideas. Anyway Susan is great, even taking me out and getting me used to be stared at and encouraging me to accept my current predicament, after all it's just temporary and once Toyland has had their data I can get on with my old normal life.

While thinking about these things Mary's stomach had swollen but the pressure wasn't huge. The nozzle was in so deep the water was filling high up inside. Coming out of her revere Mary noticed her huge stomach and switched the water off. Taking the nozzle out Mary started feeding it out of herself. She blushed as 15 inches or so had been pulled back until she saw the nozzle.

Mary thought I better get ready for the water to come out of her stomach but a naughty thought crossed her mind, could she get to her bedroom with by clamping her backside together and get a butt plug without being seen?

Thinking about the water Mary knew she couldn't hold the water in but she could push her fingers in and that should work. Mary didn't need to worry about Perry and Ann seeing her as they were locked in deep conversation in the spare room going over what Susan had done to Mary and how they can ensure they get as far away from Susan as possible.

As the nozzle came out Mary pushed her fingers into her arse. Mary soon realised more than fingers will do and had to curl her thumb in and push her hand inside. Once in some water was still coming out so Mary made a fist and pulled back a little so her fist was really a plug but on the inside.

Opening the bathroom door Mary quietly went into the main bedroom and opened the draw for a butt plug. Mary knew all the plugs were large, they just shouldn't fit a human being but they would fit her. Mary searched for one of the biggest as with the water pressure she didn't want to leak. Thinking to herself why am I doing this! This is Perry's and Ann's fault, getting me all worked up and leaving me hi and dry. At least I know where I am with my toys.

Having found the 3 and ¾ inch thick plug Mary silently made her way back to the bathroom, checking and listening at the spare bedroom door she could hear them talking and overheard Susan being mentioned.

Mary thought they just don't know her and anyway Susan is my friend and she is there for me whenever I call.

Back in the bathroom Mary looked at the plug and thought do I really take things this wide, it looks huge but she knew she did. With one hand Mary managed to put lotion on the plug and put the plug on the side of the bath. Putting a leg each side and squatting over the plug Mary got ready to take her fist out of herself, she had to be quick.

Taking a deep breath Mary got as close to the plug as she could then pulled her fist out and sat straight down on the plug as fast as she could. Mary didn't see the floor was wet and as she pulled her fist out fast the change of balance made her foot slip forward and with the momentum of pushing down Mary went down faster and out of control. Her gaping hole ramming down onto the plug and without her foot in place to keep her balance the plug went all the inside her in one go. Next thing Mary was sitting on the edge of the bath with the plug buried right up flush to her hole.

Mary fell over the side into the bath knocking her head and groaned. Here she was legs splayed, flat in the bath, stomach all swollen and the huge plug in far deeper than she wanted.

All this was being caught on camera and Susan just loved the fact that Mary was doing these things to herself. Susan thought just need to get Mary thinking she is a dipsy, kinky sex slut but at the same time having her embarrassed about how she feels.

Hearing the thud of Mary falling Perry and Ann came to check and seeing Mary just laughed. Mary was so embarrassed and Ann started to stroke Mary's clit. Calling her a size queen pregnant slut, like having your little cock wanked? Are you going to cum? Tell me Mary who put that plug in your arse? Do you like big plugs? Mary tried to push Ann away but Perry held her shoulders and could see Mary was getting really aroused. Mary only wanted to enjoy the full feeling and now she was being forced manhandled and they were trying to force her to cum.

Perry twisted her nipples as Ann squeezed her full stomach as she wanked Mary's clit. Ann could see Mary's pussy gaping. Mary was getting close to an orgasm and Ann could watched her face change, Mary's eyes started to get big, her mouth opened as if looking for a cock, a lust look was taking over, her cheeks reddened and then it happened a groan and moan came from Mary, orgasmed, Ann pulled and stroked her clit faster, Perry was pulling on her nipples. Mary was riding into another orgasm as she was mauled, the orgasms were rolling into each other, wave after wave.

Ann couldn't resist seeing Mary's face change and full of lust, her lips all swollen and leaned in and started to kiss Mary hard, taking a hold of the plug Ann yanked it out, Mary's eyes shot open, the plug had been rammed inside her and now it was pulled out just as fast. This set Mary off onto another orgasm and wrapped her hands around Ann's head and was groaning and moaning as she crested the orgasms right into Ann's mouth.

Wow Ann thought Mary looks so innocent but she can't have cum, actually Ann was feeling a jealous of what Mary must be feeling.

Eventually Mary let Ann go and fell into a stupor. All the water inside Mary had flowed out and was going down the drain, laying there Ann stood up and could see Mary was semi-conscious and exhausted and her innocent face look, all pretty and butter wouldn't melt in her mouth look.

Ann looked at Perry and he had been watching and said she wasn't like this when we were together, just plain old vanilla. Perry was still hard and Ann thought fuck it's about time Mary gave some pleasure back. Telling Perry to kneel over Mary's head and feed that cock of yours into her mouth. Saying her holes can take monster dildo but her mouth looks small even here lips look like cock suckers.

Perry's cock wasn't small 7 inches and thick. No one has ever successfully sucked him off because of the thickness but thought looking at the childlike face full of cock and will make him spunk all over her.

Ann stepped out of the way for Perry to fuck Mary's face and found the itching of the femsuit was getting worse and starting to bother her and thought while Perry fucks her mouth would take it off.

Pushing his cock into Mary's mouth she moaned and didn't realise what was happening. After a few minutes Perry had got the head into Mary's mouth and started going to the back of her throat. Sliding his cock back of fore over Mary's lips and into her mouth with that wide innocent look made Perry's cock throb.

Meanwhile Ann attempted to open the neck of the femsuit and but it wasn't enough and knew she would need an extra pair of hands and Perry was busy fucking that sweet mouth so resigned to waiting. That was until she spotted the lotion and wonder if she rubbed some in the femsuit would it make the femsuit more pliable.

Taking a small amount Ann rubbed some into the neck area and tried to stretch it again but still needed an extra pair of hands. What Ann did notice was the itching had stopped where the lotion had been applied so having a brainwave decided to rub the lotion in all the places that itched. What she didn't know the option was in fact feeding the suit and aiding it to bond to her.

Blissfully unaware of what she was doing started applying the lotion, the itching was just about everywhere and cross and around her tits and backside were the worst areas. Seems where the tightest parts were the itch was greater. Taking the lotion Ann used extra amounts in these places so her tits were well covered, here backside right down between her legs and her feet especially the soles.

So Ann standing behind Perry watching him push is cock into Mary's face and seeing his sexy arse moving back and fore let him enjoy himself.

If Perry had seen what Ann was doing he would have stopped her but with his back to Ann she continued to massage more and more of the lotion into the femsuit and through to her skin.

Susan had been watching all this and was in hysterics. Ann was going to be so fucked and she was doing to herself, going to work in sky high shoes will cause quite a stir as Susan knew here feet are being pushing up onto her toes. By morning that femsuit will have well and truly bonded. Thinking to herself I want to twist the knife so I think I will go round before she goes to work and persuade her it's ok just that once to try out stilettoes to do her deliveries.

Pushing forward Perry noticed as his cock touched the back of Mary's throat the resistance to his knob was getting less and really thought the head actually went into Mary's throat. Wondering if he was mistaken Perry started to take more deliberate strokes and as his cock head touched Mary's throat gave a little extra push, held it there for a couple of seconds and backed off.

Fuck Mary was taking his cock into her throat, how is she managing this? Mary's mouth is so small and used to nearly throw up when used to try in the past. Mary for her part started to come out of her stupor found her mouth full so breathed through her nose.

Realising Perry's cock was in her mouth she tried to push Perry away but she was being held at the back of the head and wasn't so easy.

Mary also realised his cock was in her mouth and was touching her throat. How was this possible and as Perry became more determined and the cock stroke was getting longer and deeper his cock head was slipping into down inside her.

It took a few more minutes but the cock was going in deeper and Mary didn't find it that uncomfortable. She didn't feel like throwing up and the sensations of Perry's cock forcing her throat wider wasn't too uncomfortable and even noticed liking the feeling of her throat being expanded.

Then Mary remembered the kiss from Daddy and something sliding down her throat, is this what is allowing me to swallow his cock? The membrane had over time adhered to Mary's throat but had been dormant as the right type protein was required. Once the membrane had the right protein it will tickle and itch Mary's throat until it's been fed again. It will make her Mary feel she needed something to scratch the itch

Perry was now pushing in deeper and faster, Ann was behind Perry pushing his arse forward and with Perry holding Mary's head really started to treat her throat like a pussy. Taking long strokes Mary found if she relaxed her throat put her tongue down it wasn't too bad and having her face pushed into Perry groin was turning her on.

As Mary's face came into contact with Perry's groin Mary instinctively licked under Perry's cock. Looking down Perry saw Mary looking up with that sweet face and big eyes. This was getting too much for Perry and went faster and faster and, really started fucking Mary's face.

The popping of his cock going down Mary's throat and the sudden expansion of her throat was so hot for Mary, being face fucked was going to make her cum. Ann had finished applying all the lotion and now had two hands to help pull and push Perry down her throat.

Telling Perry, come on fuck her face, her pussy and arse are too big for normal cocks but her face is perfect for fucking.

Goading Perry on and hearing the words were close to sending May over the edge. As Mary was getting close to her orgasm her face started to change. Perry witnessing this and saw the look of lust appear. Her eyes begging him to make her cum and the lips shaping into the perfect cock shape, the slurping noises and ball licking was too much, Perry for the first time was going to spunk from being sucked off and not an ordinary orgasm but a great big one with all the sperm that he could muster.

Looking in Mary's eyes he suddenly rammed in as deep as he could and started to spunk down her throat. Feeling Perry's cum sent Mary off into her orgasm and Mary was licking Perry's cock wrapped her arms around Perry's legs. Ann seeing Perry orgasm did pushed a finger into Perry's arse and pressed on his prostrate.

Perry had never cum so hard or so long, his spunk just kept on Cumming and coming. In the end his legs gave way but Mary wouldn't let up. She sucked his balls dry. Not until he was soft did Mary let Perry go.

Mary couldn't believe what she had done, she deep throated Perry and willingly sucked and sucked him dry. She did admit to herself that it was a relief to know she could orgasm from vanilla sex and she thought if you call a face fuck vanilla.

Another thing Mary had done is swallow Perry's cum and lots of it, as she lay there the spunk was slowly making its way down her throat but would make her stomach as the membrane having got the right nutrients absorbed it all. The membrane was now firmly attached and part of Mary and like any other biological creature would require feeding.

Susan was watching all this on the camera and couldn't believe the face fuck Mary just had. Susan thought Daddy must have installed the new enhancement from the last upgrade for Mary to face fucked like that. The next software upgrade for Daddy was in the final stages of testing and Susan knew once that is installed Mary will be more and more controlled by Daddy.

Ann looked at Perry and grabbed him and gave him a sexy, sultry kiss and said come on let's get to bed and leave Mary sort herself out. Following Ann to the spare bedroom he didn't notice the extra lotion Ann had used as it all had been absorbed by the femsuit.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers