Kinky Tales: I'm Pegged By My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put extra pressure on her clit and in seconds she screamed as her orgasm finally hit. As always, I kept licking her throughout her orgasm.

I then remained in control, as I ordered, "On all fours, slut. Time to pound that ass of yours."

"Yes, sir," she weakly responded, still trembling, but obeyed before adding, pointing to the night stand, "Please get the lube."

I quickly grabbed it, eager to fuck her ass. I got up behind her and asked, "What do you want, slut?"

"Your cock in my virgin shit-hole," she answered, easily the nastiest thing I had ever heard her say.

I poured the lube between her ass cheeks, as well as all over my cock, before I rubbed my dick up and down her perfect ass cheeks. "Beg," I demanded, wanting to make sure without a doubt she wanted this.

She begged, sounding so fucking slutty, which made me love her more, "Please sir, shove that big thick dick in my asshole, make me your personal ass fuck toy."

Wanting to make sure she wanted this, I got out of character briefly and said tenderly, "Last chance to reconsider,"

Her response was somehow even nastier than her previous wicked words, as she demanded, "Slam it in my ass, sir."

"As you wish," I agreed, slowly pushing my cock in her ass. There was a brief resistance, the gaping still not as thick as I am, but then I was in. "So fucking tight," I declared, having no choice but to go slow.

"It was made for you, sir," she whimpered, obviously getting used to my thick cock in her ass.

"I expect you in my office every lunch hour for some back door discipline," I said, resuming the role playing.

"Yes, sir, I'll be your lunch time cum deposit," she moaned, loving just giving into the pleasure and the expectations.

Slowly my cock disappeared and finally it was all in. I declared, kind of in awe, "All in, ass slut."

"Then fuck it," she said, rather matter-of-factly.

"As you wish," I said again, as I ever-so-slowly, ever-so-carefully (recalling the pain that came when I experimented with new bigger butt toys), began to fuck her.

I fucked her this way for a while, before I was surprised to hear her demand, "Ream your slut's shithole, don't make love to it."

I questioned, as I grabbed her hair, "You want it rough, slut?"

"Yes, sir," she moaned, before adding, "use me."

I held onto her hair, as I began reaming her ass. Each hard thrust forward my body slammed into hers.

Apparently, my sweet wife liked it rough, as she demanded, while I fucked her hard, "Oh yes, sir, fuck the shit out of me."

"Oh God, you're such a dirty whore," I called her, pulling her hair roughly.

"Oh yes. Just for you, sir," she responded.

Having just come, I was in for the long ride. I moved my hands to her hips to keep going. Eventually, she reached for a massage thing from under her pillow.

Although the answer seemed obvious, even though it looked like a back massager, I asked, "Is that one of your new toys?"

"One of manyyyyyyyyy," she moaned, as she turned it on and moved it to her pussy.

"You going to come from getting ass fucked?" I questioned.

"Yes, sir," she moaned loudly.

Sensing she was close, I spanked her ass and demanded, "Come now, slut."

"Yes, sir," she whimpered.

"Now, slut!" I demanded, fucking her even harder and faster.

Seconds later she babbled like she often did when she came, "Yes, yes, yes, fucking shit."

I kept fucking her throughout her orgasm until I decided to try something else we had never done. I flipped her onto her back, straddled her as I pulled her sweater over her head and began fucking her big tits.

She squeezed them together for me and asked, "Are you going to come on my titties, sir?"

"Or all over your face again," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Come wherever you want, sir," she answered, giving herself to me mind, body and soul tonight. Something I hoped I could do back to her one day soon.

After a minute or two, getting tired actually, my wife saw through my aggressive behaviour and asked, "Do you want me to finish you off, sir?"

I asked, surprised again, "You want to suck this cock that was just in your ass?"

She smiled sexily, "I'm your slut tonight, sir. I will do whatever you tell me to."

"Then get sucking," I nodded, thankful to be able to lie on my back.

She bobbed quickly on my cock and in very little time I groaned, "Oh yeah, so close."

As she teased my cock top, she asked, "Where do you want to shoot your load?"

"On your face again," I decided, loving the look of her pretty face covered in cum. It was both beautiful and slutty, a hot oxymoron.

"Tell me when to stop," she said, as she resumed bobbing.

It didn't take much more time, before I said, "Now."

She moved her face over my cock, pumped my cock with her left hand, closed her eyes and waited for the cum.

Seconds later, I shot my second load on my wife coating her nose, lips, cheek and chin before she took my cock back in her mouth.

The pleasure was too much and I said, "Holy fuck. Please stop."

"What?" she asked, looking up at me with concern.

"I need to pee," I explained.

"Oh," she laughed, as I got up and went to the washroom.

When I returned, I asked, "Hungry?"

She smiled, "For more cum?"

"I was thinking some actual dinner," I laughed.

She nodded, "Yes, we should probably refuel," before she gave my now flaccid cock a squeeze.

"Chinese?" I asked.

"Sure," she nodded, before she went to the washroom.

As I grabbed a robe, I wondered if this was the time to reveal my biggest fantasy... to be pegged. Yet, although I considered telling her all night, I just couldn't bring myself to say the words.

Instead, we had a long chat about making sure we kept this newly rekindled flame going, agreeing to a weekend getaway soon. We also discussed Halloween.

It was then that the opportunity arose again to tell her when she said, "Tomorrow, you do what I tell you."

"Yes, Mistress," I saluted, trying to hint at my own submissiveness.

"Mistress," she nodded, "I like that."

We watched a movie, cuddling the entire time, before we had sex one more time... the ol' fashioned way... cock in pussy.

.....

I asked Dani a dozen times what costume she had in store for me, but she refused to even give me a hint.

It wasn't until we returned home after trick or treating with the kids that the puzzle began to come together.

She called out, "Meet me in the bathroom."

I assumed she was putting make-up on me. She usually did. Although, I had always known what I was to be that day. "Okay," I called out and headed to the bathroom.

She ordered, "Sit on the toilet."

"Okay," I said.

Twenty minutes later, a ton of make-up put on me, girly make up in my opinion, she ordered, "Close your eyes."

I obeyed, kind of liking just being told what to do. I wondered if I would enjoy the same treatment in the bedroom.

She took my hand and led me out and to our bedroom.

She said, as we walked down the hallway, "Your costume is on the bed, honey."

"Okay," I said, as I walked into the bedroom.

She said, "I hope you like it."

I saw the cheerleader outfit on the bed and asked, "Where is my outfit?"

"Right on the bed," she answered, pointing to the cheerleader outfit.

"No way," I said, even though part of me was excited.

"Way," she smiled.

"You want me to cross dress?" I asked, even though it was something I loved doing. She couldn't possibly know that.

She shrugged, "I thought it would be fun. You love touching me in nylons, I figured why not let you wear them, especially on a day where no one will think anything of it."

"Okay," I said, unsure. I loved the idea in theory, but was uncomfortable with the idea of doing it in front of all my friends.

She reminded me, noticing my trepidation, "You said you would wear whatever I told you to wear."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded with a smile as I considered this may be the perfect venue to have my wife fuck me.

She smacked me in the ass as she said, "Good boy. I got to go and put my outfit on."

"What are you wearing?" I asked, curious how we would be a couple like we always were.

She answered, all sweet, "It's a surprise." Then she walked out.

I stared at the outfit for a long time. Besides the outfit, she had bought pantyhose and panties, as well as a wig. On the one hand, this was perfect. I enjoy wearing pantyhose, although I had never worn panties before. And, by cross dressing, I could really play up my feminine submissive side and maybe reveal, on the pretense of being drunk if need be, that I would like her to fuck my ass.

On the other hand, I was dressing like a complete girl slut in front of friends, co-workers and family. That said, it was Halloween and no one would remotely consider that this meant I wanted to be sodomized.

I got undressed, put the panties on and was surprised at how soft they were compared to my generic boxers. Although I suppose kind of gay, I looked at myself in the mirror. Shaking my head, I put the pantyhose on too. They were silky sheer, just like the ones I'd bought for myself.

I then put on the skirt and the sweater and realized my wife hadn't thought about my tits. I decided if I was doing this, I was going all out. I knew none of her bras would fit me, so I went to the kitchen while Dani got the door, grabbed two grapefruits and returned to my room, after stopping in the office for tape. I was thrilled when I found duct tape.

Although it took some work, I taped the grapefruits on my chest and used a lot of duct tape. I put on the dress and the wig and looked into the mirror.

I looked pretty sexy.

Of course, shaving my legs would have helped, but that may have been too much.

I headed downstairs, quite a few guests were already there, and the whole group broke into cat calls and whistles.

Deciding to play it up, when I reached the bottom I did a cheer with my pom poms.

I noticed then that my wife was dressed in my old football gear. I immediately wondered if tonight could be role reversal time. I was determined that there was no better night than tonight to mention my anal curiosity.

At one point I had the strangest conversation with Bethany, my wife's younger, wilder, sister.

She sauntered over and asked, "Enjoying being a girl?"

I shrugged, knowing Bethany was bi-sexual, "Is that your pick-up line?"

"Trust me," she smiled, "If I was picking you up you wouldn't know what hit you."

I laughed, "I'm guessing that is probably true."

"So do you put out?" she asked.

"If you take me to dinner first," I replied.

"Oh, I would give you the full meal deal," she quipped.

I had no idea what she was talking about.

She continued, "Maybe some sausage."

My face went beet red. Even though she couldn't possibly have any idea about my pegging fantasy, her words were strange. "Sausage?" I asked.

Bethany smiled, "Oh yes, you'd look very good with some big sausage in you, girlfriend."

Before I could respond, she walked away, leaving me confused, horny and worried. Did she know? How could she know?

Before I had time to think about this, a buddy said, "Who is that?"

I ended up in another conversation and forgot about it for the time being.

Fifteen minutes later, my wife walked up behind me and whispered, "Bedroom now, bitch."

Like Bethany, she walked away before I could respond.

Like the submissive I fantasized being, I finished my conversation and headed to the bedroom.

I walked in, locked the door, and asked, "You can't wait for the guests to leave?"

She replied, "Come here. I can't wait any longer."

I played coy. "To do what?"

She smiled as she answered, "To make your deepest fantasy come true."

Always trying to be sweet, I quipped, "That happened last night."

She whispered, her smile devious, "I mean your darkest, most secretive, fantasy."

I briefly wondered if she could possibly know what my 'darkest, most secretive, fantasy' really was.

She put her hands on my shoulders, guided me down as she ordered, "Knees."

I was stunned. I was hard. I was wondering if it was possible she knew. How could she know?

"Pull down my pants," she ordered.

I did and gasped out loud as a plastic cock popped into my face.

As I contemplated the meaning of this, she demanded, as she tapped the cock on my lips, "Suck it, my pretty cheerleader slut."

Although I was excited. I was confused. How could she know? As if reading my mind, she explained, "I found your bag of toys."

As I felt my face burn red, all I could muster was "Oh."

She continued, as my head spun, "And tonight you're my slut. No questions asked."

Even though I was turned on, I still was apprehensive, as I asked, "You're serious?"

"That's a question," she responded before she shoved the cock in my mouth.

Although I had taken stuff in my ass, I had never sucked cock and I gagged at first. Then I got used to it and began bobbing on it. It felt so awkward, so surreal and yet... so natural. As if all the years of sucking things: my mom's nipple, the bottle, popsicles, etc had brought me to this moment.

She purred, "You look so sexy with a cock in your mouth."

As a man I should have been offended by such a statement, but it only enhanced my eagerness to please. Yet, as I took a couple inches in, I couldn't fathom how she easily took my whole dick in her mouth.

Then she surprised me again when she bluntly asked, "Do you want me to fuck you, honey?"

I looked up and felt guilt wash over me. The simple answer was GOD, YES, yet, I was the man, the provider, and saying such words felt wrong.

She saw my insecurity and said, "It's okay, honey. I did a lot of research and a man wanting to be fucked is natural."

"It is?" I asked.

She asked another question that brought shame to me, "Have you been putting the toys you bought in your ass?"

"Yes," I nodded, guilt refusing to go away, even as my fantasy was finally coming true.

As she moved the cock around my lips, teasing me, she explained, "Honey, it's okay. I know you want it and I want to give it to you. Now bend over the end of the bed."

"I thought you would be ashamed of me," I admitted, even as I stood up.

"Honey, I love you completely and want you to be able to share anything you fantasize with me," she said, as she went and grabbed the lube. "It makes for a good marriage."

"You don't think it's gay?" I asked, tentative and still not moving.

She admitted, "Honestly, I did at first. After talking to my sisters and doing some research I came to understand prostate pleasure and male submission."

My heart sank. "You told your sisters?"

She explained, suddenly looking worried, "I didn't mean to. I found the toys and thought you were cheating on me. It was Marina that assumed the toys were for you."

"Oh my God," I sighed. Suddenly completely stressed.

"If it makes you feel any better, Blake likes it in his ass too," she said.

"This is surreal," I said, trying to process all that was happening and all that was being said. I should have been ecstatic...my fantasy was coming true. Yet, I couldn't let go of my upbringing and the concept of being a man's man.

She rubbed my cock through my pantyhose, and whispered, "Look honey, this secret has made me closer to my younger sister, created new chemistry in our bedroom and is about to fulfill your curiosity and make your fantasy come true."

"I just can't believe they know," I said, even though her hand on my cock felt so good.

She asked, "Does it really matter?" as she squeezed my cock firmly and kissed me with passion.

Breaking the kiss, she said the words I had dreamt about many times, but never imagined hearing in real life. "They are not going to tell anyone and now I really want to fuck you, I mean...I literally want to fuck you."

"You do?" I asked, insecurity still coursing through me.

"Badly," she purred, as she gave one final squeeze and ordered firmly, "Now bend over the bed, I've been fantasizing about this all day."

"Fucking me?" I asked, shocked that the idea of pegging me turned her on.

"Fucking my cheerleader slut," she purred, as she pushed me towards the bed.

"What is that buzzing?" I asked, suddenly realizing there was something inside her buzzing.

"A vibrating egg," she answered matter-of-factly.

"A what?" I asked.

"Long story, but it's got me horny as hell. Now bend over the fucking bed, baby, it's time for me to fuck you," she answered.

"You sure?" I asked, even though I was more than ready to get pegged.

Her answer turned me on even more. "Now, slut!"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied giving in.

Bent over the bed, I suddenly felt liberated. Feeling her lift up my skirt, pull down my pantyhose and panties was surreal. Feeling her pour lube on my ass, amazing. A finger sliding into my ass, euphoria.

As she fingered me, she purred, "I've been dying to fuck this ass, sexy."

"Oh, God," was all I could muster, A real finger in my ass felt so much better than any toy.

"You want me to fuck you?" she asked, as she wiggled her finger in my ass, creating new pleasures.

"Yes," I moaned, as I closed my eyes and allowed the pleasure to take control.

When she pulled her finger out, I felt empty. I couldn't wait to be fucked. She teased me briefly, like I often did her, before she slowly slid the thin cock in.

"Oh, God," was again all I could say.

"Oh, yes," she purred back as she filled my ass.

I whimpered, still in disbelief this was happening, "I can't believe you're doing this."

"We're doing this," she corrected, reminding me we were a couple, a couple that loved each other and were willing to experiment.

After another moment, she asked, "You like it?"

"Oh God, yes," I replied, wanting more.

"Talk to me," she ordered, "Tell me what you want."

Deciding to just say what I wanted, no more male pretenses, I admitted, "I want you to fuck me."

"Louder," she demanded, as she slammed her body into me and made the cock go deeper into my ass.

I yelped, a sudden pain hitting me, but I wanted more. More pleasure, more pain, I begged, "Oh fuck, fuck my ass, baby, fuck my ass hard."

"You sure?" she asked.

Having way crossed the line, the shame gone and acceptance prevalent, I replied, "Please, fuck me."

And she started slowly fucking me. I moaned, "Oh yes."

Yet, after just a few strokes, I wanted more. I wanted it harder, faster. I wanted to be fucked like a cheap slut. I begged, "Harder baby, peg me harder."

She listened, putting her hands on my hips and fucking me hard. Each forward thrust slamming into me, making me whimper, making me moan.

I don't know how long she fucked me like this. My mind was a muddle of sexual mush. I was in complete euphoria and never wanted it to end.

I was startled when she asked, "Are you going to come, baby?"

"So close," I admitted, yet I knew from experience in my hotel room that I didn't come from anal, it just made the orgasms better... much, much better.

She suddenly reached under, grabbed my cock, while her cock remained deep in my ass. She whispered, "Come for me, baby. Come with my dick buried deep in your ass."

That was all it took. Just her touch. I groaned, "Ohhhhh," as I had the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced and I came all over our bed.

As I kept coming, she whispered, still stroking my cock, "Oh yes, baby, I love you so much."

"Me too," I replied, even as my cum continued to spurt out of me.

She laughed, breaking the moment, "Shit, I would have given you my face to paint if I knew you were going to come that much."

I laughed, as I finally finished my orgasm.

She lay on top of me, for a couple of minutes, the dildo still deep in my ass, before she said the inevitable words, "We should probably get back to the party."

"Fuck, there are people here," I joked, even though in reality I couldn't believe I had just got pegged for the first time ever in a houseful of guests."