Kinky Tales: I'm Pegged By My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, so don't walk around bowlegged," she joked.

"Well, your sister's conversation makes a lot more sense now," I said, as I stood up.

"What did she say?" she asked, looking worried.

"I'll tell ya later," I said, looking at the clock and realizing we had been gone a while. "Shit, we've been gone almost half an hour."

She shrugged, "They'll think you were fucking me."

I laughed, "That is probably true."

She looked at me sternly, "I do expect a good fucking when the party is done."

"Oh," I smiled, as I pulled up my panties and pantyhose, feeling like a complete girl slut, "I plan to return the favour."

"Good, now get back to the party, Christina," she said.

"Christina?" I questioned, surprised by the feminizing of my name.

"Yes, my little slut," she smiled, as she spanked his ass.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I grabbed her hand and we headed back to the party.

Twenty minutes later, I was chatting with a buddy when Bethany walked over to me and whispered, "You're welcome."

I played dumb, "For what?"

"For making your night peg-tastic," she answered, as she squeezed my ass, before walking away.

I had a hunch then that everything in my life had changed. Not just because I had been pegged by my wife, but something else, something I couldn't yet fathom... but, truth is, this was only the beginning.

THE END

Want to just read the male side of the story: Read Kinky Tales: I Pegged My Husband.

Do you want to read more of Dani's and Chris's sexual awakening?

Coming someday if enough people want it:

Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism

Kinky Tales: Orgy

Kinky Tales; Sisterly Love

Kinky Tales: Willingly Cuckolded