Kinky Tales: Love & Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Says the girl going home to watch her husband suck another woman's dick," Bethany countered.

"That is romantic," Dani countered. "I'm giving him what he wants."

"And I'm giving her what she wants," Bethany countered back, pointing to the girl under the table.

"Each to their own," Dani shrugged, even though she was still curious what the coed looked like. She shook her head and walked out.

"Oh yes, my clit, suck on my clit," Bethany demanded.

Dani felt wetness flood into her cunt. She wasn't sure if it was the conversation, the idea of Chris sucking cock, the idea of a she-male, the mysterious girl under the table or the growing expectation that she may actually have lesbian sex in a few days... but fuck was she horny!!! She got in her car still wondering how she'd gone from straight and plain to potentially bisexual and definitely an ass taking, pegging woman. She shook her head in awe of how much her life could change in just a few days.

Once home, Dani walked into Chris's office and he asked, "So darling, what's my surprise?"

"A nice big dick," Dani answered, it now being just after one o'clock.

"The perfect gift," he smiled, as he stood up and began to pull down his pants.

"Wait," Dani said. "It isn't a strap-on, I've actually done something spontaneous."

"I loved your last spontaneous act," he pointed out, walking towards his wife suavely... the liberating reality of finally being pegged after all that time and worry making him far more comfortable with himself and around his loving and so wonderfully accommodating wife.

"Well this act may be even wilder," Dani smiled, her slight worry fading as she studied his eager demeanor and was confident he would like this surprise.

"Is that even possible?" he asked, looking at his wife with curiosity.

"So I was just at Bethany's," she began.

"Uh, oh," he said wearily... knowing her younger sister was a bit of a handful.

"And anyways, I had a dream last night where you sucked cock while I watched," Dani danced around the main point.

"Oh?" Chris said, his interested piqued.

"Anyways," Dani continued. "when I woke up, I was confused by my feelings and went to talk to her about it."

"You told her I want to suck a guy?" he asked, anxiety hitting him.

"Yes, but she didn't judge you, very much the opposite," Dani continued, still dancing, trying to relax him, suddenly feeling guilty about telling her sister such intimate details about her husband.

When he didn't say anything, Dani finally jumped right to the point, "So she found a cock for you."

"What?" Chris asked, shocked and concerned. Just how many people were learning about his kinkiest secrets?

"And she will be here at two," Dani revealed, looking at the clock again.

"She?" he asked, getting even more confused. "Is she bringing her husband, or what?"

She shook her head, as she moved her hand to his hidden-away cock, which was hard, and purred all seductively, "No husband, my darling. You have a blind date with a hot she-male."

"No way?" he said, staring at his wife in utter disbelief. Truth be told, his ultimate cock sucking fantasy was with a she-male.

"Is that okay?" Dani asked, suddenly worried she had made a mistake by rushing this so quickly. It was only yesterday they'd first even talked about it, and she'd implied she was okay with him doing it, but wasn't interested in watching. But with Bethany's stampeding wild horses... "I can have Bethany cancel her if you're not interested."

"This is a lot to take in all of a sudden," he said, clearly still processing, trying to catch up.

"That's what I said the other night as you loaded the cannon on my poop deck," Dani retorted, trying to be funny and ease the awkwardness.

He laughed, "And that's what I said on Saturday."

"And it's happening right here in an hour," the wife countered.

"And you're okay with this?" he asked, suddenly more concerned about her than himself. He knew this was a lot different than pegging, which was just the two of them. Sex that included an outside person wasn't a trivial step!

"Honestly, I'm excited," Dani admitted. "I'm surprised I feel this, but I'm almost desperate to be here for you while you live out your fantasy."

"Really?" Chris asked, his wife so supportive... which only made her more beautiful. "This is crazy."

"Everything since I found your bag of toys has been crazy," Dani pointed out, finding the last several days a roller-coaster of emotions... emotions and pleasure.

"True enough," he nodded with a chuckle. "But inviting a stranger over to have me suck his... her... cock is really, really, crazy."

"Do you want me to call Bethany and cancel?" Dani repeated, still unable to read whether he wanted to do this or not.

"No," he said really quickly... giving away his true feelings. Yet, he then paused, unsure how... or even whether... to say how badly he wanted this.

"So do you want to suck a nice she-male cock in half an hour?" she questioned, trying to relax him by supporting him as she rubbed his hard dick through his trousers.

He looked her in the eyes and nodded, looking both sheepish and excited... a weird mixture, "I really do... especially a she-male."

"And you'll let me watch?" she asked, "because just the idea has my cunt rather wet."

"Of course," he nodded, although he was a little self-conscious about sucking a cock while she was right there watching. He added, "Yeah, doing it without you is weird, and doing it with you is still weird, but not as weird. Am I making any sense?"

"In a weird way you are. So it will be weird," Dani joked.

"Very weird," he nodded.

Wanting to show him she was a hundred percent behind him, Dani nodded, as she moved to his desk, tugged her panties off, hopped onto it and spread her legs, "And hot."

"Really?" he asked, still not believing the entire situation, even as he moved to his wife's glistening cunt.

"I can't explain it, but now that I'm getting used to the idea, I really want to see you sucking cock," she admitted.

"Are you going to join me?" he asked, as he dropped to his knees.

"No," Dani shook her head. "This is for you."

"And this is for you," Chris smiled as he buried his face in his wife's wetness.

A wet orgasm and some cleaning up of face and desk later, the doorbell rang. Dani said, "Wait in the living room, I'll bring her in."

"You deliver cock?" Chris asked, with a smile on his face, still in awe that he was about to suck a cock... a she-male's cock... in front of his wife.

"Hot and ready to eat," Dani playfully retorted. "You can tip me later."

"I can't believe this is happening," he said.

Dana shrugged, "Me either, but it's definitely happening."

She headed to the door, curious what this girl with a dick looked like. She paused at the door for a moment, took a deep breath and opened it. And barely contained a gasp. This woman was gorgeous! A redhead. Huge tits. Green eyes. Confident smile. She stammered, unable to hide her awe of the beauty, "H-h-hi!"

"Are you Bethany's sister?" the redheaded goddess asked.

Dani nodded trying to be casual, "The one and only."

"Besides Marina?" Ashton asked, not surprised at how cute Bethany's sister was.

Dani laughed, "Right. Besides Marina."

"Are you going to let me in?" Ashton took charge, knowing her beauty often distracted people... men and women both.

"Oh yes, sorry, please come in," Dani apologized, overwhelmed at who was walking into her home in a pair of five inch black pumps, black hose, a white blouse and a black skirt. A goddess indeed.

Once she was inside, Ashton said, "You look a lot like Bethany."

"Just an older model," Dani joked.

"Like a fine wine," Ashton smiled, flirting with the pretty woman... she had fucked Bethany and Marina already, getting all three would be a coup. She had a thing for older women. And for achieving goals.

Dani could feel her cheeks burning from the flattery and was suddenly speechless. Ashton had brought along some wild horses of her own, and Dani didn't feel the least bit in control of herself or anything else.

Ashton continued, her hand moving between the legs of the 'deer-in-the-headlights' woman to discover a wet and naked pussy, "Am I getting to play with both you and your husband?"

Dani stammered, even as a thrill of desire went up her spine, "N-n-no."

"Too bad," Ashton purred, moving in and kissing her neck, two fingers penetrating her cunt. "Because I love older women."

"Oooh," Dani moaned, barely able to remain standing.

"And older women love me," Ashton added, very much on the make.

Dani allowed the beautiful redhead to kiss her neck and stroke in and out of her pussy for a few seconds before managing to break away and say, "I'm tempted. God, am I tempted. But today is about my husband."

Ashton knew she could have this woman... and she planned to have her one day soon... but she decided to back off and focus on the reason she was here. "So where is your husband?"

"Waiting for you in the living room," Dani answered.

"Well," the redheaded diva smiled, taking Dani's hand with her pussy-damp one, "take me to him."

"Um, of course," Dani nodded, still overwhelmed by the beauty of this woman, her hands so soft and sensuous... it was inconceivable how a goddess who looked like this could possibly have a cock.

Chris was nervous... his dick was hard... and he gasped out loud as he saw who his wife was bringing into the living room. A tall statuesque woman who was utterly beautiful.

"Oh, he's hot," Ashton purred, although she would rather have fucked Bethany's sister rather than getting her dick sucked by a guy... although being the first for a straight married guy was a turn-on as well.

Deciding to have fun with the situation, Dani joked, "Apparently Bethany found you the hottest she-male in the world."

The redhead laughed as she let go of the wife's hand and walked over to the tall, athletic man about to become a cock sucker, "I'm flattered."

Chris couldn't believe it was about to happen. Dazed, he watched the girl sauntering up to him; he glanced to his wife for reassurance. She nodded back, giving him the go-ahead, but biting her lip nervously.

The redhead asked, lifting up her skirt to reveal a semi-hard cock, making it clear who was in control, "So, Dani's husband, are you going to suck my cock or am I going to fuck your wife?"

"Go ahead Chris, suck that cock," Dani ordered, moving to them even though the idea of getting fucked by this beauty's cock was almost overpowering by now.

Chris wordlessly moved off the couch, dropped to his knees and reached for the cock.

"Unbutton my blouse, honey," Ashton ordered, deciding she was going to enjoy both the wife and husband... and set up Bethany's sister for a future fuck session... she was determined to tap all three sisters.

Chris stroked the cock, in awe of it. It hardened in his hand. His mouth watered as he became captivated by this big, hard cock.

Dani had been looking down, watching her husband stroke a six inch cock, before she said, "Um, okay." Dani, a submissive by nature, did as she was told, her hands trembling slightly... becoming very anxious to see the huge, firm tits barely contained by the tight blouse.

"Get sucking," the redhead ordered.

For both Chris and Dani, such words emerging from such beautiful red lips sounded so strange and surreal.

Chris obeyed, knowing that in this situation he was unmistakeably the submissive, as he opened his mouth, leaned forward and wrapped his lips around this goddess girl's cock.

Dani glanced down to see Chris open his mouth, lean forward and take the cock in his mouth. It was so fucking hot! She tried to finish unbuttoning the blouse while staring at her handsome husband with a cock in his mouth. She was all thumbs, but making progress.

Chris began bobbing slowly, trying to get accustomed to having his first hard cock in his mouth.

"That's it, cock sucker," Ashton moaned, always talking dirty during such acts, "worship my cock."

Dani continued to watch him bob slowly as she finished the last button, hearing the term 'cock sucker' being used... a term that was condescending or used to show a clear hierarchy between the top and bottom.

Chris continued taking in a couple inches, but slowly, not wanting to gag.

"Remove my bra, sweet-cheeks," Ashton ordered Dani, controlling the couple.

Dani obeyed, not minding the belittling term, wanting to see those voluptuous breasts. She quickly unclasped the bra and allowed the huge tits to be revealed. Almost inaudibly, she heard herself saying 'wow' as she stared at them.

"Suck on my nipples while your cock sucking husband sucks on my cock," Ashton ordered, grabbing the back of Dani's head and guiding her soft lips to her hard nipples.

Today was supposed to be all about Chris's cock sucking fantasy coming true, but Dani's curiosity about lesbian activity was coming to the fore as a long, hard nipple entered her mouth.

"Suck on my balls, cock sucker," Ashton ordered.

Chris obeyed, sliding his tongue down the thick shaft and to the balls, searching and finding and sucking each one just like he had often read about in gay stories.

Dani swirled her tongue around the hard nipple. She sucked on the nipple. The perfect nipple.

"Other nipple," Ashton instructed.

Dani obeyed, as her husband slithered his tongue back up the shaft and returned to sucking the cock.

"Oh yes, both of you sucking on me at once," the redhead moaned. "You're a great team."

Dani couldn't believe she was sucking a stranger's nipples. She couldn't believe her husband was right next to her, his head almost brushing against her hip as he sucked a cock.

Chris couldn't believe he had a cock in his mouth. He also wished he could see his wife sucking on those big melons.

After a couple of minutes of slow sucking, Ashton wanted more and said, "Now show your cute wife what you really are... a hungry cock sucker. Start sucking fast."

Chris obeyed as he began bobbing faster, taking more and more of the cock in his mouth... wanting to be a good cock sucker... wanting to get her off... wanting to taste her sperm.

Ashton added, gently pushing the wife away, "Drop to your knees and watch closely as your husband becomes a cock sucker."

Dani was mesmerized by the tits, intoxicated by the she-male and curious to watch her husband. She obeyed again, suddenly staring at her husband bobbing back and forth... now taking about two-thirds of the cock in his mouth. Wanting to be encouraging, and so turned on by what she was witnessing, she crooned lovingly, "That's it baby, you look so hot with a dick in your mouth. Now really suck that big juicy cock. Make it cream."

Hearing his wife's support encouraged the hungry husband, as his cock flinched in his pants and he began to bob faster, desperately wanting to pump that load out of the she-male's balls. He desperately wanted to know what cum tasted like directly from the source.

"Suck on my balls while your cock sucking husband works to extract my warm load," Ashton ordered, wanting to get the wife intimately involved too.

Dani heard the words and even though she had already made it clear she wasn't going to be involved... a decision that had been dissolved when she began sucking on those huge tits... now she unquestioningly obeyed the order given her and she moved her face closer to her husband's, sucking a big ball into her mouth as her husband sucked cock right beside her... his slobbering sounds echoing in her left ear.

"Oh yeah," Ashton moaned, smiling at how naturally Bethany's sister obeyed her. She would definitely fuck this one sometime soon... the tri-fecta of three sisters now in her sights.

And for a couple of minutes Chris sucked on the hard cock... almost taking all six inches in his mouth.

And for a couple of minutes Dani alternately sucked one ball and then another... eagerly listening to the gurgling sounds coming from her husband's mouth.

And for a couple of minutes Ashton enjoyed the double pleasure she was receiving from these two submissives until her balls were beginning to boil.

Ashton finally asked, her balls simmering towards a rolling boil, "Do you want to swallow my load cock sucker, or take it all over your face?"

Chris, who had finally taken the entire cock in his mouth, only moaned on the cock in response... gripping it desperately with his lips... wanting that load exploding in his mouth.

Ashton, of course, had already decided she was going to spray paint a double facial, making it even more clear who was in charge. She waited until the very last second, before she pulled out and shot a huge wad all over the stunned cock sucker's face... hitting him directly in his open eye.

Chris was surprised by how warm the cum was, how heavy it felt, and by the instant sting as it flew into his open eye, making him close both his eyes as he waited for more cum to hit him.

Dani watched in awe as her husband got his first facial. She was equally stunned when the hard gushing cock suddenly swung around towards her and the second rope splattered her own shocked face... although she found the salty, sticky surprise a real thrill!

"Take it all, you two sluts," Ashton grunted, loving the power her cock had over men and women. She again turned back to the cock sucker and shot the remaining two ropes on each of his cheeks.

Dani watched her husband getting his face coated, her hunger for cum suddenly hitting her, and she was about to lean over and lick the cum off his face when Ashton's cock was shoved in her mouth.

"Clean up my cock, you sexy slut," Ashton ordered, sliding her dick in the woman's mouth... it occurring to her she had no idea what her name was. She had heard it mentioned many times before and had even spoken it, but in her current state of enjoyment she couldn't recall it.

Dani was stunned to find the cock deep in her mouth, but by now she had totally surrendered to the entire surreal experience, so without thought she automatically obeyed and began bobbing.

Chris opened his one non cum-coated eye and watched his wife sucking a cock not three inches away. He was shocked... yet his own hard cock flinched.

"Oh yeah, my two sexy cock suckers," Ashton smiled, looking down at the married couple, both coated with her cum.

Dani sucked, in awe of the fact she was sucking her first cock, other than her husband's, in over two decades. She felt guilty, but was helpless to resist. And this was hardly behind his back!

Chris stared with his one good eye for a brief minute before Ashton pulled out and said, "Any time you want a cock to suck, or maybe one to be fucked with, send me a text."

Both Chris and Dani remained on their knees looking up at the beautiful, intoxicating she-male, both unsure what to say now.

"Fetch me your cellphones," Ashton ordered.

Chris looked at Dani, Dani at Chris as they both stood up, cum all over each of their faces, and went to get their phones. Chris went to his office knowing he would eagerly suck this cock any time it was available... one blow job and he was hooked. He loved the way it felt in his mouth, he loved being called names and he loved getting a facial, although he was still quite curious about taking a load in his mouth.

Dani's was in her purse and she went to get it, wondering if she had accidentally opened Pandora's Box. This twenty minute encounter had not gone at all as she'd envisioned, as she'd ended up sucking on tits, sucking on balls, sucking on a dick that wasn't her husband's, and getting a facial. Yet... each of those moments were exhilarating for her in ways she hadn't fathomed were even possible. She had shared a cock with her man. Again the word 'surreal' seemed the only word that even came close to touching on this experience.