Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, ma'am," she nodded.

"Make them doubles, Angie," Mom ordered, somehow knowing our waitress' name.

"Of course, Mistress," Angie nodded.

Had she just called our Mom her Mistress?

As Angie left, Marina moaned loudly as she reached orgasm, "Yesssssss!"

Mom and Bethany were not at all fazed by this as Mom explained from out of nowhere, "You see Dani, every woman is naturally a dominant or a submissive, although some are switches, depending on the situation."

"Okay," I said skeptically, unsure where she was going with this.

"Bethany is clearly a dominant in almost all situations," Mom explained.

"Tell me about it," I jested, even though I noticed she'd said 'almost all situations', which had me intrigued.

"You better know it," Bethany agreed proudly, as always not taking offence at my shot at all.

"And so am I," Mom revealed.

"You are?" I asked.

"Yes, but you and Marina are natural submissives," Mom analyzed, "and probably are in all situations."

I knew that was mostly true for me, but I wasn't so sure about Marina. I agreed, "Until recently, I suppose that's true," thinking of my dominance while I was pegging my husband the other night.

"You like to please," Mom continued. "Even more, you live to please."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, as the waitress, Angie, returned with my two drinks.

"God, no," Mom smiled, "each woman has a natural, instinctive, unique sexual personality, whether they realize it or not. You can't control your being a submissive any more than Bethany can decide not to be a dominant. It's who you are, it's who she is, it's part of everyone's DNA."

"So I like to please people because it's in my DNA?" I asked, not sarcastic for once, but being given new and important information and trying to follow my mother's logic.

"Not completely, but essentially yes. DNA, plus personality and experience are all parts of it," she nodded. "I mean, a lot of it isn't even sexual. You've always liked to make people happy: as a daughter, a sister, a wife and a parent."

"I suppose," I nodded, knowing for instance I'd always been the one to calm people down.

"Let's eat and we can talk some more in a bit," Mom suggested, just as I felt a pair of hands parting my legs.

My eyes went wide, I began to look down shaking my head, but Mom noticed and jumped in with, "Dani, I expect you to let my pet pleasure you."

"Mom, I..."

I was cut off as she insisted firmly, "Do as you're told, young lady! I forbid you to be rude to my lovely pet."

Her tone stern, one that had always put me in line my entire life, I obeyed, lifting my ass up so this pet of Mom's could remove my thong, as I whispered, like I was twelve again, "Yes, Mommy."

"Good girl," Mom approved, just like she'd done when I was young. I'd always strived to earn Mom's soft approving voice... which I now realized was another example of my natural (and submissive?) need to please.

I took a big swallow of one of my drinks, as I felt the girl move forward between my widespread legs and her hot breath blowing on my pussy. A pussy that I suddenly realized was really, really wet.

"Just relax and enjoy: my pet has been instructed to give you the royal treatment," Mom instructed me.

Bethany explained, "That means a lot of teasing before you get to the intense pleasing."

"How poetic," I said, then immediately moaned, just from feeling this girl's hot breath so close to my wet pussy.

I tried to cut into my steak, but this girl was being a perfect tease. She didn't dive into my pussy like I expected, but instead began splattering my inner thighs and lower belly with endless kisses, moving as high as my navel and as low as my nylon lace tops. My sorely neglected pussy was soon oozing with need because of her intimate attentions to everyplace but!

Marina, who hadn't spoken for an eternity, asked Mom, "So what are your vacation plans?"

And for the next twenty minutes the three of them chatted about mundane topics as if I weren't totally immersed in being pleasured by a woman for the first time ever. They were at least kind enough not to expect me to contribute anything.

For a while I tried just to pay attention to the others, but eventually gave that up too and just focused on eating, drinking and particularly on the slow burning pleasure this hot (I couldn't speak to her looks, but believe me, she was hot) unseen woman was giving me.

I'd always thought Chris was a good pussy pleaser, but I was discovering there were many advanced nuances to the art of cunnilingus that I'd never imagined!

She spent minutes kissing all around my... at the moment the most descriptive term for it was my Hoo Ha... slithering her tongue so close to the focus of all my attention without ever touching it once.¸I almost grabbed her head and shoved it there. But instead, with growing arousal, I endured her hot breath stimulating me with intense teasing whenever she floated from one tingling thigh to the next so she could replicate her most recent thigh kisses on my other leg. Plus, even while she was working her oral magic throughout that region, she was also moving her hands up and down my nylon legs constantly, providing me with even more slow pleasuring... her caresses creating more sensations in me and stoking the glowing coals of my libido.

Finally after many minutes of heavenly but oh-so-frustrating pussy neglect (or so it felt), she at long last introduced herself to my needy pussy. I felt her tongue part my pussy lips at the bottom, and slowly slide up to my clit.

My entire body was now trembling as I let out a moan far louder than I had intended, but there's no way I could have held it in.

"She's now beginning level two, sis," Bethany informed me.

I turned my unfocussed eyes towards her blurry face and asked, "How many levels are there?" thinking it wasn't going to take long for me to come.

"Five," Bethany informed me.

"Oh, God!" I said, unable to fathom surviving three more levels.

Level two I soon learned was short... and mean.

She unexpectedly sucked my clit between her lips and tugged... hard... making me shake uncontrollably. Chris never really paid any attention to my clit at all, so this sudden attack was thrusting me into an intense and instant euphoria.

A finger then poked roughly inside of me and she finger-fucked me for five fast, deep, stimulating thrusts.

Which was followed by the totally contrasting sensation of her tongue, again parting my lips. This time starting at the top and gliding slowly, deeply to the bottom, driving me crazy and sending me right to the edge!

Then nothing.

Simply nothing. No fingers, no mouth, no breath, not even hands on my legs, just nothing.

I was a muddled mess. I had quit eating, of course. I just sat there holding my breath in anticipation, awaiting the next attack wave to assault my embattled trench.

But then instead, I felt both her hands gliding gently down the nylon smoothness of my left leg. They lifted my foot. They removed my heel.

Then I felt her tongue licking the sole of my left foot.

Bethany must have noticed my perplexed look because she asked, "Never had your feet pleasured?"

"Massaged and kissed a bit, but nothing like this," I answered. My hidden erotic masseuse was kissing, licking and massaging me all at the same time.

It was equally relaxing and stimulating at once.

She was playing my body with the warmest tone imaginable like I was a red Stradivarius violin, and I was unable to concentrate on anything but her siren's melody thrumming through my soul.

"You'd better eat up right now," Mom suggested, "stages four and five are not conducive to multitasking."

"Okay," I laughed softly, as I tackled the rest of my delicious meal (allegedly delicious, I couldn't taste a thing!) as for a good ten plus minutes this amazing woman (whose face I hadn't even seen yet) kissed, licked, sucked, even bit (hard and painfully, but it was sooo gooood!) and massaged every part of each of my feet, including my toes, ankles and calves.

I was in heaven as the soothing but electric attentions her lips and hands were bestowing on my nether extremities were also spreading tender pleasure throughout my entire body, stimulating my nerve endings everywhere and bringing me fully alive.

I finished my meal, I also finished drink two and was halfway through drink three when Mom instructed, "Stage four, my pet."

"Ready to go to pleasure heaven?" Bethany asked me with a wide expectant grin, happier for me than she'd ever been in her life!

"She's had me knocking on the pearly gates the entire time," I groaned, no longer feeling at all awkward at allowing a girl, a stranger, an unseen face, to pleasure me while my entire family watched.

"Oh, you haven't felt anything yet," Bethany smiled, just as I felt this miracle worker's tongue back on my pussy. This time there wasn't any teasing, she instantly attacked my pussy aggressively, probing, licking and sucking.

It didn't take a minute before I felt my orgasm rising and I warned, somehow needing to let everyone know I wasn't waiting around for stage five, my rocket was about to launch! Three... two... one... "I'm about to come!!"

"Just let go, Dani," Mom ordered softly.

"K-k-k-KAY!" I agreed mindlessly as I closed my eyes, slumped back in my chair and allowed Rocket Lady's tongue to get me off.

Seconds later, the orgasm blew me sky high!

An orgasm unlike any other!

Way more intense than anything I had ever experienced!

My head went light and I almost lost consciousness as I just allowed stratospheric euphoria to cascade through my very being. To my surprise, the girl didn't pause for even a moment in her full tongue assault! No, she kept adding fuel to my blazing inferno as Bethany announced gleefully, "STAGE FIVE!!"

"She's going to pass out," Marina observed, detachedly amused, as I came and came while everyone watched.

Part of me was humiliated to know all three of them were watching, although the fact two of them had already come because of the ministrations from this stranger's amazing tongue made my own spectacle far less troubling.

But most of me was fully committed to the ride! To the pleasure consuming me that overrode any sense of pride or even where I was! Somehow, impossibly, miraculously, a second orgasm was building even as the first continued raging through me!

After a couple long minutes of total bliss, the first mammoth orgasm finally fading away, the stranger suddenly rammed four fingers inside me while she used her entire lung capacity to suck my clit almost out of its socket and between her lips!!

I let out a loud uncontrollable, "OH, FUCK!"

The pleasure had my head going light again as I discovered the elusive, mythical g-spot was oh so fucking real!!

Her four fucking fingers were jack-hammering on it inside me and my entire body began shaking uncontrollably as inconceivable pleasure hit me like a dozen hammers and a second orgasm, even more intense than the first, erupted inside of me!

I screamed, unable to hold back anything, "OH-BLOODY-HELL-IS-THAT-GOOD-MOTHER-FUCKER!!."

"An interesting choice of words," Bethany mused as if she watched Mount St. Helens erupt every day, as I held onto the table and my body trembled violently.

I heard her words, kind of, but ignored them as I just sat there, shaking and quaking, cum flooding out of me and down between the lips of the amazing stranger.

I just sat there in the glowing, never-ending aftermath of complete orgasmic bliss, even as the woman between my legs continued licking, although slowly now, languorously as if she too was reveling in the aftermath of satiated hunger.

I almost jumped out of my skin when the waitress asked demurely from right next to my elbow, "Would you like to look at the dessert menu, ma'am?"

Bethany quipped, "She is likely craving pie."

"Yes, please," I replied, glaring at my sister and suddenly hungry again in the ordinary sense of the word.

The waitress handed me a menu as Bethany, looking me in the eyes, her smile wide, ordered, "Mrs. Walker, get up here."

WHOA!! Mrs. Walker!? My eyes went wide as I felt the woman kiss my pussy and then back away.

It was Mom who explained. "We thought your first time should be with someone special."

"Oh my God!" I gasped, suddenly confronted with the angelic face and the slender, sexy oh-so-naked body (but still wearing those ever-present and long-remembered silken stockings) of the beloved teacher who had changed my scholastic life forever with her uncompromising expectations and her patient explanations and the wise counsel I had so desperately needed during the turbulent years of my high school experience. I was totally blown away that my all-time favourite teacher had now also become the one who had just forever changed my sexual life.

I can't say I'd always wanted to see her naked, our teacher/student relationship had never had that kind of inappropriate vibe to it, but NOW? She looked wonderful! Or rather most of her looked wonderful. Her longish raven-coloured hair looked like a rat's nest (not surprisingly, given what my family had just been doing to it as she pleasured us), but her lovely face looked as beautiful as I remembered it, although I was surprised to see her wearing a timid expression, something I would never expect to see on my confident, strict but nurturing teacher. Her breasts were mid-size and firm, her nipples red and swollen (she'd apparently been pinching them while she'd gotten us off). She had a slender, almost too skinny waistline leading down to... to not generous but still shapely hips which framed a lovely, moist, furless peach that looked so inviting (if only I had the courage). And of course long, long, very long slender legs, encased beautifully in lavender-coloured silken thigh highs with no shoes. Even her long, narrow feet looked good!

"She is one of the greatest pussy pleasers I have ever had," Mom continued.

"Oh my God!" I repeated, even as I felt wetness still leaking out of me... those two orgasms more intense and pleasurable than anything I had ever experienced.

"I'm sure Mrs. Walker would be willing to allow you to return the favour if you want fresh fish pie for dessert," Bethany said, clearly enjoying my once-again blown-away expression.

"Enough," Mom scolded Bethany. "Give your sister time to process what she's just learned and to enjoy the afterglow of pleasure."

"Thanks, Mom," I said, happy to finally have someone on my side. I was totally wasted! It was in the best possible way, but I needed some recovery time.

Mom nodded but ordered, "Hand me your phone, Dani."

"Um, okay," I said, pulling it out of my purse.

"And unlock it for me."

"Um, okay," I repeated, trying to signal slyly I wasn't completely comfortable with handing her my phone.

"Don't worry, I won't be checking your browser history or snooping through your texts," she promised, as she extended her hand.

I reached over and handed it to her. She typed on it for a minute and explained, "I'm just putting Pet Jasmine into your phone. You can text her anytime you want her to come over and service you. If she doesn't have other pressing business, probably with one of us, she'll come right over. She will obey you without hesitation, but she won't do anything with a man... only women."

"I would never text her," I said, even though the idea of having this treasure between my legs and replicating the taste of heaven she'd provoked this time, already had me excited.

"Oh, but you will," Bethany said. "Once you open your legs and let a woman please you, there is no turning back. Men just can't give you the oral pleasure a woman can."

"Whatever," I kind of acknowledged, not wanting to give my baby sister any sort of satisfaction that she may be correct.

Mom typed some more into my phone before putting it in her purse.

"My phone?" I requested.

"Yes, it is," Mom agreed unhelpfully.

"Can I have it back?"

"You don't have to phone the slut right now, just beckon her," Bethany teased.

"Fuck you," I shot.

"With a strap-on?" Bethany countered. "Yes, please!"

Mom sighed, "Enough you two, you're like an old married couple. Tonight, no phones."

"But Chris will be calling me," I protested.

"Won't he be busy sucking cock?" Bethany butted in.

Mom again took control, "Enough! Tonight is about the four of us. No calls, no texts, just us."

"Can I at least text him that?" I asked, knowing Mom meant it, even as Marina and Bethany obediently slid their phones across the table to her.

"I will," Mom nodded, pecking rapidly away on my phone.

"What are you texting him?" I asked.

"The truth," Mom said.

"And what is that?" I asked, as the waitress arrived with a tray of desserts.

Mom ignored my question and I accepted my blueberry cheesecake, the others had ordered the same, and we ate in silence.

That was until Bethany abruptly moaned, "Oh God, yes! Eat my asshole, Mrs. Walker." She, of course, was looking right at me while expressing that.

I ignored her as I processed that I had just been eaten out to two screaming orgasms by my ex-teacher, who was also my mom's pet, while my two sisters and mother had watched. And our waitress had periodically been walking in and out of the room.

That was so fucked up.

Yet I had more questions than answers.

When did Mom first become a lesbian? Had she said high school? How did lesbians even find each other back then without getting outed to the entire world?

How did Marina get involved in all this? (She'd been uncharacteristically quiet.)

How did Mrs. Walker end up as a pet for my mom?

Had she known it was me she was driving crazy? (She must have, someone must have used my name and besides, she would have recognized my voice.)

Did she enjoy it? (She'd sure seemed to.)

Lastly, what was with all those strange incest undertones every now and then?

I couldn't fathom any of my relatives having sex with each other, but there were lots of things I couldn't fathom that had already come true during the past week.

This was so fucked up.

And, oh fuck! Regardless of all this rumination, what I really wanted right now was Mrs. Walker back between my legs. She had turned the engine on full throttle and it was now merely idling, but I definitely hadn't run out of rocket fuel.

Shit, I was becoming as horny a slut as my sister...

I was brought out of my thoughts as Bethany moaned, "That's right, Finger fuck my ass while you eat my cunt, you hungry, married Mommy-Slut!"

Her nasty words somehow turned me on and without thought I discovered myself staring under the table at Mrs. Walker. The idea that she was a teacher, a mom, a wife... and also a pet slut was oddly stimulating.

"So you want to watch your ex-teacher eat your sister's cunt?" Bethany asked, with a moan, never too engaged to give me a hard time.

I quickly sat back up, stammering, "God, no." (It was probably obvious to everyone that I was lying.)

"Your loss," Bethany shrugged, as she moved both her hands under the table. I imagined she was grabbing Mrs. Walker's head and shoving it deeper into her cunt.

I finished my dessert as Bethany moaned louder and louder until she declared, "Get ready for my come, Dani's favourite teacher!"

Not even touching anything, I almost came again on the spot! I sighed at the power Bethany had over me, how many unexpected buttons I had, and frustrated at how horny I still was.

A few seconds later Bethany came, although there wasn't any screaming like when I had, just a hedonistic, sexy moan as she leaned back, her lips pursed and her body quivering.