Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she even came sexy.

Mom ordered, "Okay, ladies, finish your drinks. The limo is outside waiting for us."

"Limo?" I asked.

"Of course," Mom shrugged as if it were obvious, "we're going to ride in style."

"Of course," I responded sarcastically.

"I need a minute," Bethany said, her cheeks red as she continued enjoying the orgasm coursing through her.

"Pet Jasmine," Mom ordered, "You may come out."

I watched as a moment later, a wet-faced, hair-mussed Mrs. Walker stood up.

I tried to act casual as I said, "Hi, Mrs. Walker."

"Please call me Jasmine, Mistress," Mrs. Walker offered, looking a little awkward.

"Or slut Jasmine," Bethany added.

"Or pet Jasmine," Mom suggested.

I didn't say anything as I saw how uncomfortable Mrs. Walker was at my being here.

Mom said, "It's okay, my pet, Dani really enjoyed her first female cunt licking, didn't you?"

My face burned red but wanting to make Mrs. Walker more comfortable and break the awkwardness of the moment, I admitted, "Oh my God, I never came so hard. You were amazing."

"Thank you, Mistress Dani," she responded, obviously more comfortable now because of my appreciative words and my worshipful gaze. But it felt so strange. This strict (but caring) mentor felt better because of my approval!

Being called 'Mistress' was weird too, even weirder coming from my ex-teacher.

I don't know why I said it, partly to make her comfortable, partly because I was feeling curious about giving back, "I think I probably owe you a favour in return."

"Are you offering to eat the slut's cunt?" Bethany asked bluntly.

"That isn't what I meant," I lied, backpedalling, my sister's bluntness making this whole situation even more awkward.

"To the limo," Mom ordered, standing up. "Pet Jasmine, you are dismissed."

"Yes, Mistress," Mrs. Walker nodded. "Thank you for a lovely evening, Mistresses."

Three minutes later we were in the limo, two minutes after that we were sipping champagne.

Bethany was really enjoying my emotional discomfort. "You looked so adorable and utterly shocked when you discovered you were having that g-spot orgasm."

I admitted, "I didn't know they actually existed."

"Oh, they actually do," Bethany said.

"Oh, I know," I smiled back, trying to rally.

"Will you beckon her to serve you again?" Marina asked, joining in on Bethany's teasing with her word choice.

"Out of respect I'd like to say no," I said, before admitting, "but other than the awkwardness of who she is, those were definitely the most intense orgasms I've ever had."

"Girls know girls," Mom explained.

"So it seems," I laughed, still befuddled by the reality of my mother's true sexuality and dominance. My Mom the Mistress!

Weird!

We arrived at the club and Bethany asked, "Ready for your world to change forever?"

"Too late," I said, adding, "once you discover your mother is a lesbian and that your ex-teacher is the one who's just pleasured you to screaming orgasms in front of your whole family, there isn't much left to do."

"First, we didn't get to watch," Bethany said.

"You wanted to?" I asked.

"Second, you're just beginning your evening of sexual discovery," she smiled.

"I'm not eating any pussy," I stressed, even though I would have possibly done Mrs. Walker if we were alone.

"Never say never," Bethany smiled all sing-song, "Your big sister said the exact same thing while we were on the way to this same place."

"You're going to be eating pussy," Marina chimed in out of nowhere, rather matter-of-factly.

"Marina!" I objected. "You too?"

"What?" She asked. "This club will change your life just like wielding a strap-on changed your marriage."

"That would be too much change," I argued.

"Dani, stop being such a drama queen!" Marina surprised me again, this time in a loud voice. "You're one of us, you were born into this family, which means deep down you're bisexual. Accept it."

"Because I had an orgasm from another woman?" I argued.

Mom jumped in, "Look at me, Dani!" so sharply she immediately had my full attention!

I looked.

"I'm going to ask you one simple question. And I expect an honest answer, is that understood, young lady?" she demanded.

"It'll have to be. You always know when I'm lying," I pointed out; I had never been able to figure out what my Tell was.

"True enough," she laughed. She then asked, "Did the idea of going down on Mrs. Walker pop into your head at least once back there in the restaurant?"

"Yes, But..." I began.

"No buts," Mom interrupted, "and it's no shame that it did. My point is that the seed is planted. And now that it's there, until you explore that side of yourself you will be forever curious. Just like your cock sucking husband was until you helped him discover his own needs."

"Please don't call him that," I requested, not liking that label. It made him sound gay.

"He likes sucking cock and he does suck cock," Mom said, rather matter-of-factly, "That is the definition. So I'm calling him a cock sucker."

"Still," I said.

"Whatever," Mom shrugged. "The point is that Chris needed to explore his sexuality and to find out whether his desire to suck was what he really needed, and you're now in the same boat with regards to needing pussy or not."

"If Mrs. Walker were here, maybe," I allowed.

"Don't you worry," Bethany added, "you're in for a real treat tonight... lots of them."

Mom laughed, "Treat, I like that."

I asked, as we pulled up to the lesbian club, "Do you guys come here together often?"

"Monthly," Mom answered, as we all finished our drinks and headed out.

I was a bundle of nerves.

The discovery that I was the outcast and hadn't been a part of their monthly rituals made me sad and mad.

The knowledge that I had just obeyed my mother by allowing a stranger who ended up being my favourite high school teacher to eat me out... had me disheveled.

The memory that I had never before reached such intense pleasure and had learned my g-spot wasn't a myth at all, but rather the epitome of pleasure perfection... had my pussy wanting more expert attention.

The reality that I was walking into a lesbian bar with my lesbian mother and two bi sisters... had me unsure what lay ahead... other than the obvious... Bethany would expect me to join this pussy-munching family in all respects.

We walked in, had our cell phones taken custody of, as well as my picture taken and a waiver signed as a first timer, before I could walk all the way in and look around. It was just a club... playing the same loud, obnoxious, bass-heavy music I'd hated when I was younger.

I had somehow expected to walk into some sort of lesbian orgy... silly, but that's what I'd envisioned.

A waitress walked over to us and asked, "The usual?"

"Yes, plus a bottle of wine, it's my birthday," Bethany said.

"Happy birthday, Mistress Bethany," the waitress said, just one more surprise in a night full of them. "I'll let Mistress Greene know it's your birthday."

"Also let her know my other sister is joining us here for the first time," Marina added.

"Oh, how nice, you must be Dani," the waitress greeted, leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

I was so stunned I couldn't have responded to the kiss if I'd had the presence of mind to make the attempt.

She moved away from me and Bethany announced, "Hillary, I think you just gave my straight sister her first girl-on-girl kiss."

"Well, it was a pleasure," the very pretty, much younger than me woman smiled before walking away... as I stared after her in a daze.

"Stop staring at the help," Bethany teased, slapping my ass, bringing me back to reality.

We found a table halfway along a nearby wall adjacent to the large dance floor. It had an excellent view of a large stage on the other side of the dance floor directly opposite us with a DJ and various girls dancing on it, apparently wanting to be seen. This stage was obviously a permanent feature because the wall behind it had an opening closed off by a curtain. The dance floor itself also had about twenty girls of all ages dancing on it. They included girls who didn't look old enough to be in here, the legal drinking age being twenty-one, a few looking to be eighteen or nineteen. There were lots of women my own age give or take, and even one blue-haired woman who had to be in her sixties.

I perused my surroundings.

There was an upstairs to my left that seemed to have private rooms. I couldn't tell if they were offices or something else... although in front of one room were four women waiting in line.

Mom pointed it out, "The line is for Big Rosie."

"Who?" I asked.

Marina answered, "The best tasting pussy in Boston."

"Perhaps in America," Bethany added.

"After mine," Mom wickedly added.

"Well of course we know that, Mommy," Bethany laughed.

Again, an Incest reference. Always a joke, but constant. I couldn't help but harbour a lingering suspicion that my mother and sisters may have at some point been sexual with each other. Three hours ago that would have appeared ludicrous, now it seemed entirely feasible.

I asked, "People wait in line to lick a pussy?"

"No," Bethany said.

"Oh good, because that would be weird," I pointed out, looking up at the four girls in line. Like on the dance floor and stage, they ranged in age.

"They wait in line to drop to their knees, bury their faces in her sweet black cunt and worship it completely," Bethany elaborated wickedly .

"That's even weirder," I said.

"Trust me, it's not," Bethany said.

"It's the most addicting taste ever," Marina admitted, as she got up and added, "and talking about it's already gotten me hungry."

"You're not going up there?" I asked.

"Come join me," she offered. "She might let us watch each other."

I shook my head and watched as she shrugged and walked off.

Mom supported my decision saying, "Big Rosie shouldn't be your first pussy anyway, Dani."

"I didn't say I was ever going to have a first pussy," I pointed out.

"I know, I know," she sighed condescendingly. "You're still in denial."

I sighed back as I asked, "Why do you even want me to become a lesbian so badly?"

"I love you, I'm your mother, and it's what's best for you," Mom explained, using the exact same words she'd used for years for the many other things she'd given me advice on.

"Good for my marriage?" I challenged, as I looked up and saw Marina was now in line.

"Oh don't be a prude and so uptight," Mom sighed. "Chris has given you permission, he likely has a cock in his mouth right now, and like all men he'll be completely turned on by you munching pussy, even if he doesn't get to watch. If you can't trust yourself, trust your husband in this."

"I'm not a prude," I stubbornly said.

"I know, you just ass fucked your husband and shared him with a shemale. But you are acting like one now, and a stupid prude at that," Mom said.

"Maybe it just doesn't turn me on," I pointed out, which until recently had been true... still stunned that Mom knew of my recent extra-curricular activities.

"You can't deny you loved getting your pussy licked by Jasmine," Mom said.

"Receiving is amazing," I agreed, "but that doesn't mean I want to be giving."

"Tell you what," Mom said. "Lick one pussy and if you don't like it I will... no, we will never mention it again."

"So, blackmail," I asked, even as I shook my head at the deal.

"More like pink-mail," she playfully said.

"I still can't believe you've hidden this side of you all these years," I said.

"How would you have reacted before your own sexual rebirth?" Mom asked.

"Fair enough," I gave her, realizing perhaps I was a bit of a prude. Okay, stupid too.

"Okay, enough touchy-feely crap," Bethany said, having been surprisingly quiet for such a long time that she'd been totally out of character.

The waitress arrived with drinks and a dozen shots, yes, an even dozen, as she announced, "For the birthday girl."

"Thanks, sexy," Bethany smiled, downing a shot.

"Here are your coupons as well," the waitress said, handing her a small booklet.

"Yummy," Bethany said, flipping through the few coupons.

"My break is at midnight if you'd care to use me for anything," the waitress flirted.

"Yes please! Come see me when you get your break, Johanna," Bethany said.

"Will do," Johanna agreed, looking excited.

"Was she offering to orally service you?" I asked.

"Oh my God, Dani!" Bethany huffed, exasperated. "What are you, twelve? Yes, that hot girl just offered to bury her pretty face in my cunt at the stroke of midnight. Are you sufficiently shocked and appalled now?"

"Sorry for not talking like a drunken sailor," I apologized insincerely, all lofty.

"I don't forgive you," she loftied back.

"Whatever," I sighed, this whole evening completely surreal.

"So to whom should you offer your own sweet services?" Mom asked her, looking around.

"Bethany, you sly bitch, get your ass up here," a chubby, beautiful woman ordered from the stage, speaking through a microphone.

"Get ready to watch some nasty fun," Bethany invited me, giving my leg a familiar squeeze before she got up. She walked over to the woman and kissed her for like thirty seconds.

Mom warned, "Things are about to get crazy."

"Things are just getting crazy now?" I asked sarcastically, as I grabbed the coupon book.

Mom shrugged as she corrected herself, "Okay, they're about to get really, really, really crazy."

I looked at the coupons and continued to be in awe of a secret society within our family I knew nothing about:

-free cocktail

-free appetizer

-one toy from the sex shop (100 dollar max)

-one sex room for the night

-one front of the line pass for Big Rosie

-one steal a sub for the evening (no questions asked)

I asked, "What the heck are these?"

Mom shushed me and pointed to the stage.

"Ladies, it's Bethany's twenty-sixth birthday," the woman announced, which got a surprisingly loud cheer... or more like a high-pitched scream like at the New Kids on the Block concert I'd gone to years ago.

Bethany bowed and curtsied.

"Bethany, being a Gold Star member will now receive the full Gold Star treatment," the woman said.

More clapping and more cheering.

"Roll out the triple twats," the woman ordered.

More clapping and more cheering, as three girls were rolled out on small beds, their legs already spread open to display their naked cunts.

"Bethany will now attempt to break the record for triple twats and win the 5200 dollars," the woman announced.

More clapping, whistling and cheering.

"5200 dollars?" I asked Mom.

"Every time someone competes unsuccessfully it goes up by a hundred dollars. The record has lasted over three years now," Mom explained.

"What record?" I asked, as I looked up and saw the three beds were moved into a semi-circle.

"She must get all three off in the quickest time possible," Mom explained.

"Oh," I said, as if it were obvious.

"The record is five minutes and thirty-three seconds," Mom revealed.

"Holy shit, that seems crazy," I said, few women ever coming in under two minutes. I mean three men in that time seemed pretty darn easy, but women...

"It isn't easy," Mom agreed, before adding, "I did it in six minutes flat on my birthday, but course that wasn't a new record."

"You've done this?" I asked.

"Last three years," Mom admitted, before adding with a moment of pride, "each year I lower my personal best."

"Practice makes perfect," I joked.

"I couldn't agree more," Mom smiled, her innuendo obvious.

"Okay, okay, I'll eat one cunt for my dear mother," I finally agreed, knowing that was the weirdest statement I'd ever made, but I was quite tipsy, and equally horny... plus, I somehow felt the need to make my mother happy and think good thoughts about me.

"Good girl," she said, like she always did whenever I gave in to her. "But for now watch your sister, she's a very aggressive pussy pleaser when she competes."

I laughed, "The Pussy Olympics."

"No, those are in the summer," Mom corrected me in a serious tone.

"Three... two... one...eat," the woman counted down as I surreally turned to watch my sister see how fast she could get three strangers off.

Bethany dove in between the first woman's legs. I couldn't see much, but the woman was moaning within seconds and screaming in a minute seventeen.

As Bethany rushed to the second pair of legs, the woman announced the time saying, "Bethany is on pace to beat the record! She's trimmed it by five seconds so far!"

Loud cheers and catcalls sounded as a large screen flashed on, displaying a live-action closeup of my sister's face buried in a woman's cunt.

Bethany took longer on the second girl and got visibly frustrated, even crying out as she slapped her clit while licking her furiously, "Fucking come, you dumb slut!"

Oddly, that worked a treat and the woman's entire body quaked as her orgasm came, although there was no scream, just a complete stiffening of her body.

I glanced at the clock as Bethany moved to the third and final woman, 4:06. The record seemed safe. Oh well.

Yet my sister, like she was for everything else in her life, was determined. She fingered the third girl furiously while licking and then when the announcer declared five minutes, Bethany went for broke as she slid her entire hand inside the woman's cunt.

I gasped! I thought that only happened in porn.

Mom asked, as we both watched Bethany's wrist disappearing in and out of the writhing, moaning woman, "Ever been fisted?"

"God, no," I said, watching in complete awe.

"Oh fuck, fuck, you nasty fucking slut," the woman screamed, as she suddenly came so loud the entire building knew.

"It's pretty intense," Mom added, as I glanced at the reading on the stopped clock.

5:31.

The announcer declared as the entire bar hit pandemonium, "Ladees and ladees, Kara's three-year record is finally broken!"

Bethany stood up triumphantly, her face glistening in pussy juice, and pumped her equally glistening hand in the air, "I'm the Queen of the World!" she declared.

The woman, still coming yelled, "She cheated."

"The only rule is no toys," the announcer disagreed.

"The cunt is just a sore loser," Bethany accused.

Mom explained, "The final girl was the record holder."

"No way," I said.

"Yeah, whenever the game is played, they use current and former record holders if they're here," Mom explained.

"Crazy," I said, as I watched the complete jubilation on my sister's face.

Mom said, "Let's go and congratulate her."

"Sure," I said, oddly very proud of my cunt-licking record-breaking sister.

The announcer said, "So as winner and also your second birthday gift, who would you like to go down on you?"

Bethany looked directly at me.

'No, no, no!' I thought to myself.

Bethany smiled and asked, "Is Governor Greene here?"

"Now how could I possibly have known you would choose me?" A famous voice responded directly behind me.

My eyes went wide as I turned around to see the Governor of our state in a green cocktail dress standing a foot away from me.

"Hi, Deborah," the Governor smiled to my mom.

"Hi, Daphne," Mom responded, as I stared, star-struck.

"And who is this?" the Governor asked about me, standing there dumbfounded, likely looking like some fan girl.

"My other daughter," Mom said.

"This is Dani?" The Governor asked, already knowing my name. How?

"Yes, we finally got her here," Mom explained, my head spinning, every other shocking shock suddenly trivial next to what I was now witnessing.